What gets you the girls is "confidence"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll put it more simple just like it was in the original message.

No amount of confidence is gonna help you if you lack value...and here the metaphor that you didnt like that much explained:

A homeless guy with no citizenship therefore no documents (illegal immigrant therefore no insurance for the bank), with no house or property (nothing the bank could take from him) will never get a mortgage no matter the amount of confidence he will show while asking the money in his dirty stinky clothes...everyone got it but you, you precious star had to turn it into a social justice crusade.

The illegal immigrant part was necessary cause a citizen would still be more accountable toward a bank compared to someone that could disappear the same day.

Thats the line which many other users agreed on, confidence without any value of past success to back it up is purely delusional, unless you think whoever else posted in this thread is wrong.

The way you lack to understand basic points while trying to prove others by showing off with eye-catching formulas and such plus a hint of social justice warrior makes me think you are one of those mama boys who are told they are special for simple fact of pissing inside the toilet.

As I told you many times there was no political meaning, I used the illegal immigrant for the simple fact that unlike a poor local citizen, he cant be traced in case the banks needs him....fkn simple as that as anyone else understood.

Next time I will call him Erik instead of Abdul so your social justice warrior sense wont get triggered.
With the confidence and proper attire and presentation Abdul will have the advantage over the similarly properly attired and presented much less confident other guy. With superior confidence you don't even have to open your mouth. They are attracted to it.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence without real value is delusion, and it won't get you the hot babes.
Delusional confidence before achieving can also be coined one's "paradigm." For the ghetto kid surrounded by street thugs with no familial support, he might be called delusional by his peers for his declaration that one day he will become a millionaire. Now with this "paradigm," the ghetto kid may or may not be able to achieve this. However, without the paradigm, he will never transcend.

"Delusional" confidence can be an asset as long as it does not cause harm upon you and others.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delusional confidence before achieving can also be coined one's "paradigm." For the ghetto kid surrounded by street thugs with no familial support, he might be called delusional by his peers for his declaration that one day he will become a millionaire. Now with this "paradigm," the ghetto kid may or may not be able to achieve this. However, without the paradigm, he will never transcend.

"Delusional" confidence can be an asset as long as it does not cause harm upon you and others.
I call it "stupid confidence". Most Never utilize it properly, setting back and wishing for their dreams. Others find a path and know they are the best and become the best. Kinda like Deion Sanders predictions early in his career. The confidence is required for that result. If you don't have confidence get it!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the confidence and proper attire and presentation Abdul will have the advantage over the similarly properly attired and presented much less confident other guy. With superior confidence you don't even have to open your mouth. They are attracted to it.
I guess they will still ask him for documents, assets to secure the loan and all the other stuff you cant fake or convince yourself to have.

Basically an ugly short guy with confidence is still an ugly guy even if he behave and dress like a celebrity.

At least where I live, if in the states an attire and presentation are enough to get a loan I finally understood what was wrong in the banking crysis in 2008.

Not that I necessarily disagree with what you said.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess they will still ask him for documents, assets to secure the loan and all the other stuff you cant fake or convince yourself to have.

Basically an ugly short guy with confidence is still an ugly guy even if he behave and dress like a celebrity.

At least where I live, if in the states an attire and presentation are enough to get a loan I finally understood what was wrong in the banking crysis in 2008.

Not that I necessarily disagree with what you said.
I was talking about women not banks. Yes he won't get the loan unless he meets the banks criteria. In women a "ugly," well dressed huge confidence guy will pull more than a good faced low confidence guy. Women are attracted to the confidence. It's like candy, they want some.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Unless it’s a clear case of the guy using money and/status, I would say that the “ugly guy who pulls” will always have SOME looks-related ace up his sleeve that you might not be paying attention to. Without exception.

It could be height or broad shoulders or great eyes or nice jaw or thick sexy hair or aesthetic shaved head or great skin tone or muscles or tattoos or whatever.

It’s not because of his confidence. His confidence is a bonus, but not a primary attractor.

If a truly ugly guy with no looks-related “aces” approached women confidently, he would be considered a creep at worst and a friendzone/free entertainment/dancing monkey at best.

Last edited:

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, as long as the person is able to recognize that they will need to work on themselves, it can fuel their drive to succeed with women. The type of delusion that I was talking about is more like the guy who reads TRP stuff, becomes confident/****y/arrogant, but then stops there and feels entitled to women.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A loser lacking quality and value .
Value is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe there are majority definitions of 'loser,' but you can define it however you like, and there will be guys in that class of people who still get laid, like homeless people, for example. I have said this many times on sosuave before, and I think it upsets peoples' worldview too much to really internalize, but there are homeless guys who get laid. It happens. I've seen it. Are they still losers compared to a guy with a house who can't get a girl to save his life? That depends on your definition of a very subjective term.

Sports

Banned
Reaction score
Having delusional confidence is excellent advice. Jump off a building delusionally confident you can fly. Delude yourself that any and every female will like you just by believing it and of course every and any female just will.

Tell bill collectors don't worry I'm delusionally confident I have the money to pay you someday.

You must be confident you are delusional.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless it’s a clear case of the guy using money and/status, I would say that the “ugly guy who pulls” will always have SOME looks-related ace up his sleeve that you might not be paying attention to. Without exception.

It could be height or broad shoulders or great eyes or nice jaw or thick sexy hair or aesthetic shaved head or great skin tone or muscles or tattoos or whatever.

It’s not because of his confidence. His confidence is a bonus, but not a primary attractor.

If a truly ugly guy with no looks-related “aces” approached women confidently, he would be considered a creep at worst and a friendzone/free entertainment/dancing monkey at best.
Agree on that but guess we have to agree to disagree with the other guys.

Personally before getting a decent body, professional success and plenty of lines behind my bed I had no confidence, didnt even think to convince myself of being a champion without a single medal on my chest...then when I got them confidence came with no effort...what got me in the race to get the medals was not a delusional mindset but ambition and courage.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree on that but guess we have to agree to disagree with the other guys.

Personally before getting a decent body, professional success and plenty of lines behind my bed I had no confidence, didnt even think to convince myself of being a champion without a single medal on my chest...then when I got them confidence came with no effort...what got me in the race to get the medals was not a delusional mindset but ambition and courage.
Stupid confidence with a direction would've got you those things faster.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid confidence with a direction would've got you those things faster.
You mean being skinny fat and uncompetant would have got me girls if coupled with stupid confidence?

I guess we attend different people then.

Middle class europeans dont fall for a loser who pretends or is convinced to be something more, maybe some gipsy ghetto works differently but surely not my environment.

Reaction score
Confidence is a value unto itself, even detached from whatever is making the person confident.

To that extent, whether you're chest is out based on that you're a war hero, or based on that you're a level 70 wizard on some video-game doesn't seem to matter.

It's not really logical, but then neither are the subjects of our discussion.
Neither is the fact that girls value the lives of puppy dogs over the majority of the lives of the males on the planet.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of guys don't account for the randomness of women. Fake confidence works because at the time she's in the mood. I doubt the homeless guy had happy ever after but he obviously had a few Mr happys and I doubt he looks much to the future. Which is another good point being spontaneous and living completely in the moment is very attractive to women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean being skinny fat and uncompetant would have got me girls if coupled with stupid confidence?

I guess we attend different people then.

Middle class europeans dont fall for a loser who pretends or is convinced to be something more, maybe some gipsy ghetto works differently but surely not my environment.
No. Skinny fat and stupid confidence with a workout regiment and a belief you will be the best.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Skinny fat and stupid confidence with a workout regiment and a belief you will be the best.
And where exactly that belief has to come from?

So do you believe I can fly an airplane without a pilot licence as long as I am confident?

I believe to tell someone to be "more confident" is not any different than telling him to be "more rich"...sure he can be more rich but only after he works and get cash.

Thats my opinion of course, I dont understand how can you get or even fake to yourself something you have no reason to have.

Unless of course we give a different meaning to the term confidence, I consider it as being sure of being competant in a certain field and secondary being able to master other fields given the previous success in the first one.

If you consider confidence as some kind of abstract idea coming from within without any need for a previous benchmark then I see your points and may agree, surely a guy convinced to be gods chosen will have a greater chance to succeed compared to any of his equal which are still self evaluating before acting.