We're too replacable as men

Doc Kas

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. I told my 20 year old gf this weekend that she needs at least 2 years before I can count on her. She argued the point but I said it was ok because I needed time to sell my business anyway. Remember: for a man, to get married is to lose your drive. A peacock never displays his feathers so proudly except when he's single! And this is the dynamic we want - they should tell us they want the relationship while we resist, not the other way around.

This is key. My new philosophy is NEVER COMPLAIN about her behavior (this is listed under Art of Seduction: Beware the After Effects). She either delivers, or you are looking elsewhere, but one way or another you'll get what you want.
Agree about not complaining on a woman's behaviour. Can easily show discontent in a less feminine way, and if she doesn't get it, move on like you just said.

Doc Kas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's a old thread but I was pretty interested by the subject. I think the main problem is that when we get to a certain level of comfort, social awareness, financial stability, a good physique, we tend to have a entitlement problem. ie: (I make money, I'm well-dressed, I have a good head on my shoulder and all that, but I'm not getting the girls that I want)

Then we start to put the blame on those girls that are superficial, that are attention *****s, girls that are really pretty and that they are not down-to-earth about it. Further more, whatever the status of the girl, we know that she will get her freak on, the question is who is going to be the guy/the guys that will provide her with the d!ck.

When you think about getting girls, it's the same thing as the stock market. You buy some stock (talk to woman) and see if they pick up values (getting dates and sex etc) In my opinion we think that getting girls is similar to an investment to save money. We deposit money (work out, talk to girls, show interest, make money) then we will get the extra interests (sex, make out, dates)

Women are super unpredictable like the stock market, so as a man we cannot think that we are entitled to get anything from those ladies, although we are well prepared for those said ladies. Couples story to back-up my opinion:

- I was striking out hard in the super with average or slight-average women a lot. It was the manly at the club that I was approaching those girls(which is one of the hardest place to pick up, since the women know that men will try to pick them up) Then, one day, I went to the club to have FUN. I didn't think about the number of approaches I have to make for the night or anything of that. I got approach by a very beautiful redhead. We had a bit of a conversation then she left. I saw her again, made small talk, then we went to the dancefloor. 10 minutes later, we were making out like crazy then 10 minutes after that, I'm driving home to my place to bang her :rockon: I always thought that since I'm a chubby dude, I wouldn't be able to get a certain types of girls, I was wrong.

- My buddy was going out with this beautiful girl, she decided to move to NY to pursue a dancing career so she dumped my friends. Fast forward to a year later. She making decent money and she comes back to visit my friend. She's bragging about how this guy invited her to get coffee on the first date and that after, he took her to have a tour of the city by helicopter. Pretty high class if you ask me, but she ended up sleeping again with my buddy.

-He's average looking
- He was making less money than her

Still manage to smash her.

I was looking at a couple one time at the bar, the girl was sexy as hell ( about 5'5'', big tits, nice round ass and she knew how to dance, Italian with black hair, the type of chick that you would want to hit in a instant) She dances in front of me for a little while, but I was looking at her dude....

- Way overweight
- Not dressed properly for the venue
- So lazy that he couldn't dance
- I was clearly better looking than him, I'm pretty sure my car was better as well

But guess what, she was overly excited to grind on him, and she could have any man she wanted.

So really man, put your best foot forward and have fun, the rest will take care of it's self

P.S: We are replaceable as man, but females too
Nailed it. Have fun and bring that energy. If you got it, women can tell. It may not be what she's looking for forever, but just for that night, it's on.

And that's the key to life. It's fluid and dynamic. Roll with the rhythm of it. Everything is situational and contextual.
Try stay away from absolutes and, become flexible and adaptive.

IraLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls just wants to have fun at that age (like my dad always said: women and weather, they unpredictable). Been there, because they want to eat the cake as well...

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, now that pickup has become mainstream, more guys have picked up the behaviors, and has created more competition. Eventually the supposed would-be alphas will have to find new ways to distinguish themselves. I don't know why, but I find this humorous.
Game is dead. You'll probably stand out by just being yourself.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, only orbiters, are replaceable.