We're too replacable as men

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
You say it's the girls I'm approaching. I shouldn't approach club girls. WELL THATS THE ONLY VENUE THE HOT GIRLS FREQUENT

I go to a top university, there ARE hot women, but they've priced themselves completely out of the sexual market.
Let's play a game. Spot the inconsistency here. ;)

Unless you run a hedge fund, have started up a SUCCESSFUL company (Silicon Valley, yo), or unless you're going to the pros you aren't closing with the hottest girls at my school.
Wah, wah, wah!! I can't fuck the dimes because X, Y, and Z.

"Don't wish the game were easier. Wish you were [and more importantly, become] better."

Get to it, son. You are not The Prize yet...

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
@Arcbound, you are right, but the point of THIS thread is to tell you, there are SO many guys with that "better" self that we're all in this one-night stand muck, where we've all been stuck in the tar pit like Dinosaurs and there's no getting out. The more I date these hot women, the more I dislike spending time with them. They really aren't worth sh1t.
Correction: you've been stuck in the tar pit. The basic values of game never change, the specific ways they are expressed always are. The ones who just emulate game from what they read or heard online always fall behind.

If you think you reached a plateau in your game that means you've grown complacent and that's the source of your failure. Not other guys knowing game.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Let's play a game. Spot the inconsistency here. ;)

Wah, wah, wah!! I can't fuck the dimes because X, Y, and Z.

"Don't wish the game were easier. Wish you were [and more importantly, become] better."

Get to it, son. You are not The Prize yet...

There is no inconsistency. The available hotties are at the club. Unavailable at my uni.

I can safely say that none of us are the prize for the ones I deem unavailable. I can't be their prize, unless I reach that high of a status. Are you that status? If so, why are you on this forum?

YAboi said:
you people sure do spend a lot of time talking about women and sex
Ad hominem You seem to forget you're on SoSuave.net

@ArcBound: Complacency as in approaching? Or in developing my game? Actually I'm about to reach a new point in game, and I don't like where it's headed. It involves alot of the Roissian jerk. I'm done locking down 6s and 7s. I'm gunning for 8s and 9s. This thread is ranting toward the fact that I have to act that way to lock down the hotter women.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody misread your post. You're just failing to acknowledge the root of the problem.

1) You are chasing after for their looks, which is fine, but you also have to understand that in doing so you are basically opening yourself up to nutcases, gold diggers, and so forth.

2) You are able to land women from a bar but not school? Why is that? You suggest it's because they are all looking for sugar daddies. There's is something wrong with this picture.

3) Most women of the ages 18-25 (especially 18- 22) aren't looking for a LTR so stop trying to get one those girls into a LTR.

What I'm getting at is that you can't complain about a particular pond when you know what type of fish are stocked there. You just move to a different pond if you want different fish.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda funny that a guy who just turned 21 is gonna tell me all about bars. Young men are low on the totem pole. Go after women who are distinctly younger than yourself, and raise your status in their eyes.

We had the same discussions back when disco and urban cowboy was the thing. I suppose if there was a SS back then, every improve yourself list would include "learn to dance." If you want to meet an alcoholic, go to bars. If you want to meet a religious nut, go to church. If you want to meet an ignorant person who's stuck on her own supposed wisdom, go to college.

The basic nature of human beings doesn't ever change. Corn syrup just makes them all fatter.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_411 said:
What I'm getting at is that you can't complain about a particular pond when you know what type of fish are stocked there. You just move to a different pond if you want different fish.
Like this one.

When you stop caring about status and looks and can see through that all, and laugh at the whole dynamics of it all, those lil girls won't seem so big.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if the "Game" will go through another era revolution.

Back in the day, treating a woman with respect and chivalry would get him laid. Now its showing confidence that you're a big man who calls the shots and she should consider him as the prize. Maybe one day... only the super rich can get women because women get desensitized by these poor men. :eek:

But on a serious note, these women who are 18-25 have not went through the same experiences as the women older than them so by the time they become "desensitized," they will be mature and will start looking for a LTR.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
The problem is that women 18-25 are at the peak of their value in the dating market. While at the same time men 18-25 are at their lowest.

The good news for men is that as they get older and more mature, their value increases, and they get their chance.
Exactly, but you'll still get sour grapes when you score the young hottie you always wanted. People will then try to disqualify you. "You're too old". "She's a druggie!" "I'd never let her leave for the night!" "Ron Paul had racist newsletters in the 1980's so he's unelectable!" People believe what they want, and they are easy to convince.

Fly By Night said:
Back in the day, treating a woman with respect and chivalry would get him laid. .
I think this is a myth. The best guy got the girl then too.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The_411 said:
3) Most women of the ages 18-25 (especially 18- 22) aren't looking for a LTR so stop trying to get one those girls into a LTR.
This is true. I told my 20 year old gf this weekend that she needs at least 2 years before I can count on her. She argued the point but I said it was ok because I needed time to sell my business anyway. Remember: for a man, to get married is to lose your drive. A peacock never displays his feathers so proudly except when he's single! And this is the dynamic we want - they should tell us they want the relationship while we resist, not the other way around.

The_411 said:
This is key. My new philosophy is NEVER COMPLAIN about her behavior (this is listed under Art of Seduction: Beware the After Effects). She either delivers, or you are looking elsewhere, but one way or another you'll get what you want.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yaboi said:
you people sure do spend a lot of time talking about women and sex
Lol.

The 411 said:
Most women of the ages 18-25 (especially 18- 22) aren't looking for a LTR so stop trying to get one those girls into a LTR.
Even if they are up for a LTR, they're not the best choice for one. They're too impressionable, and could change on a dime. Like everything, there are exceptions though. You could find a decent girl hidden in some nook or cranny somewhere.

Even if you're a guy in that age group, you're better off exploring life and not settling down, anyway. Every man should go through a plate spinning phase at least once.

Lost And Confused said:
What I want to KNOW is, when will we hit a tipping point? When will women get so desensitized to the point where the guy who punches her in the face the hardest gets the lay?
Listen, I speak my mind to women, I don't censor myself. I will tease girls mercilessly. I will say things that they consider shocking, and can't believe I would say to them. But I don't consider that literally "treating them like sh!t" because it's all in fun, or just saying what I think.

For me to really purposely treat a girl like sh!t, I would consider that degrading myself and I'm not going to do it. I mean I'm not going to put them on a pedestal or treat them like they're princesses or anything like that. But I'm not going to try and pull @sshole game on them either. Nor have I ever had to in order to attract a girl.

That would be turning myself into some sort of scum, and I'm not going to do it, I don't care if every woman on the planet rejected me for it. I'm not going to lower myself to that extent. I just be myself and stay true to my goals and intentions. If that's not good enough for them, then they are free to fvck off.

Self respect > pvssy

Last edited:

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
There is no inconsistency. The available hotties are at the club. Unavailable at my uni.
I'll make it easy this time. :D
LostAndConfused said:
You say it's the girls I'm approaching. I shouldn't approach club girls. WELL THATS THE ONLY VENUE THE HOT GIRLS FREQUENT

I go to a top university, there ARE hot women, but they've priced themselves completely out of the sexual market.
There are good-looking women at the club AND there are good-looking women at school. How do I know? I talk to them on a daily basis. ;)

Honestly, it sounds to me like the only place where you are comfortable spitting Game at the "hot girls" is at the club and not through every-day interaction. How's your Day Game?

Like I said, become The Prize (which at 21, you still have many years before you become one) and things will begin to fall into place.

I can safely say that none of us are the prize for the ones I deem unavailable.
Well, with that self-defeating attitude you're not gonna get far in Life, son! But you do have a little bit of truth in your statement. You're only 21. Why would the hotties in their 20s wanna be with you kids when they can be with someone older, more mature and affluent and with tight Game? Amused Mastery from a True Prize is like catnip to these kitties!

I can't be their prize, unless I reach that high of a status.
Well then, if that's how you feel, work on it! Improve.

Are you that status?
Yes. After failing again and again, I learned and improved. I am now a True Prize.

If so, why are you on this forum?
I am here to teach and I am here to learn.

Never stop learning...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Does an 18-25 year old HB7+ even bother have to a genuine boyfriend anymore? We all know that every girl has a guy they call "boyfriend," but I mean a guy they are in a REAL relationship with with lots of lovin'. For every guy that I know who is dating a HB7+ there is another who got cheated on or even pump-n-dumped by another one. I fall into the latter camp often with hot girls. They show loads of interest, give up a first or second night lay, then contact is either dead or stumbling into its grave after taking a few last pained breaths.

Their value is overinflated. The greater population of OTHER women are trollfaced, overweight, or even obese. On paper, I'm a top prospect for cute girls, but there are so many other guys who can be considered as such too in the meat-market that is a club, bar, or rave. And because so many other girls have shot themselves in the foot as competition, these few hot girls are living freaking celebrity lifestyles. As men, we are motivated to keep upping our attractiveness and desirability to women. Unfortunately, most women don't feel the same anymore.

Have you ever taken one of these girls out to bar? The sheer amount of attention they get would drive a man wild. Suitors STILL approach even they see her making out with me.

Thinking back to some of the MINIMAL effort that has gotten me into the pants of some girls, it makes me wonder how many other attractive guys have done the same, past or future. The equilibrium of guy-flow (in/out) for a hot girl this day and age is outrageous.

Personally, I find HB7s to be the only exception to hot girls and their pump-n-dumping of men. Maybe I'm not coming off as high enough value (and if so, PLEASE a different perspective) but I find the 8s and 9s I bed to be incredibly bored with me after our FIRST night.

It seems like they're trying to chase some Adonis who they only find some semblances in a few men for a couple of nights.

Don't the men start to blur at some point? And doesn't all of our COLLECTIVE value's start to diminish, at some point? Maybe I need to get further unplugged from the matrix, but I see something wrong with this situation. I think if we were actually able to get genuine data for women, even the coldest, jaded players would be surprised by the number of partners girls have nowadays.

Hell, I remember last year I overheard a group of girls making fun of one of her friends for losing her virginity while blacked out. Sex is now just a one-up tool for them.
Why should a hb 18-25 settle anyway? They have incredible levarage between those years and are going to use it. They are not going to settle with anyone unless they get a huge return.

You are getting upset at the market for placing such a high value on them. This is not their fault. Whether right or wrong, our society values looks, youthfulness, and sex. All these things give women power and they are going to use it to their full advantage to get the best return. No good looking 20 year old girl is going to lock herself down because you feel they should.

You are also getting upset that they are great negotiators. Instead of complaining, work on your negotiating skills and improve your product. You will have more leverage when you talk to them.

The market will always value good looking young girls. Complaining about it will only increase their value. Instead learn how to adapt.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at this. You think that guy was replaceable?? If any woman was holding that baby, the baby would have flown through the air.

It's no coincedence he saved that baby. It was years of rugby training that helped him hone his survival skills.

This video is an example of a man with iron nuts.

Sure, a **** is replaceable, but not the man who possesses the ****.

That's the whole point of this forum. Get high value so that you are not replaceable.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting back to the title of this thread, I have news for ya. Women are just as replaceable as men. Until one truly believes this, he will always have difficulty with the "fairer" sex.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Order in the court!

Women never have trouble getting a man. Women hold the sex card absolutely. Men hold the relationship card sometimes. In other words, a woman can get laid simply by calling a random guy's number that's in her iphone. Most guys couldn't get laid or a relationship within two weeks of trying.

Hot women are celebrities always. Being a male celeb just brings you up to their level. That's why you're always told to upgrade yourself. Like attracts like, with maybe the occasional "I'm a nerd who ain't rich, and I got a date with a Salma Hayek Lookalike!" Yeah, the sun shines on a dog's ass at times.

It's the average guys who are easily replaceable. You want the easy way out? Ok.

1. Muscles/ Masculinity

2. Money/ Materials

3. Game/ Personality

Have any two of these.

Case closed.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Getting back to the title of this thread, I have news for ya. Women are just as replaceable as men. Until one truly believes this, he will always have difficulty with the "fairer" sex.
And that, I say, is the first step to recovery.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
I disagree. Men biologically are the expendable gender. Wipe out 50% of men and, while catastrophic, there's will still be plenty of willing sperm donors to quickly repopulate. OTOH, wipe out 50% of women and say goodbye to mankind. Ultimately, you may think you're irreplaceable (and that's a good attitude to have) but on a sinking ship with one more space on the lifeboat, guess who most likey will be left to go down with the ship.

I don't really understand why everyone is bashing on the OP so hard. He just came here to vent his frustrations....the "Man-Up" brigade needs to stop having a collective heart attack every time someone feels down on themselves and posts about it here. Don't worry, I'm sure ultimately the OP will keep pushing forward and improving himself inside and out. There's no choice really for any of us. Giving up is not an option.

OP knows deep down that if he wants a shot at the exceptionally attractive women, he has to be exceptional himself.....no way around it. It's just it can be frustratingly difficult, discouraging, and time-consuming to reach and maintain that point.

And yeah certain external factors that are outside our control can aggravate and make things 10x more difficult than they need to be. No need to deny certain realities and scorn/shame others for simply pointing them out.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
I have been trying to educate folks on the terrible male over population problem that directly cause us to be sooo replaceable to females.. The fact is that for every 1 female out and willing to mate there are now around 15 males out and chasing her to mate.. as we all know options are power and a females having 15 guys chasing her gives her allot of power and lowers her incentive to be dedicated tok one man or even make a proper effort to make relationships work..

Females are learning from a very young age that they can have many men n their lives providing them with everything they need and all she needs to do is F them every now and then.. this dynamic have made love and marriage obsolete and basic relationships damn near impossible

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Females are learning from a very young age that they can have many men n their lives providing them with everything they need and all she needs to do is F them every now and then.. this dynamic have made love and marriage obsolete and basic relationships damn near impossible
This I agree with and is my primary concern with my gf, that I am simply a part in a machine.