Week 1: HSDJBC/ Contest

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HSDJBC/ Contest

Intro & Week 1:

Hello DJ’s I’m glad you’re embarking on this journey, this boot camp is specifically designed for High School DJing. To gain full benefit from this boot camp, 80% of it will be done at school and 20% at a mall or somewhere where there are broads our age. Let me explain this further, to build up your immunity of rejection we cant do this at school for many obvious reasons (rep) so this is why later on in the Boot Camp you will do this at a mall where most likely you will never see them again. Feel me? Good. I will not outline the Boot Camp because I don’t want people to chicken out before we even start. It will start off slow and progress to more challenging things. The best advice I can give you is “JUST DO IT” Also a rule is you have to post at least once a week! For the full 5 week course, so 5 or more posts in total. A lot of you guys are probably wondering “ what the **** is the contest thing about?” Well...... that will come later on in the following weeks.

Every week there will be a few readings for you to do. I know what your thinking: “I hate reading” well….. lucky for you the reading is no more than 20- 40 minutes a week.

I have been getting a ton of emails about the HSDJBC (High School DJ Boot Camp) so I will post this first week for you now! And I will re- post it later? Cool? K good.

Assignment #1: First week of school.

1) Most likely you will be choosing your seats so: sit next to a hot girl in every class and introduce yourself. Make small talk ( is teacher kool? Does she give a lot of hw? What class were u in last year etc.)………..then ask her for her phone number incase you are sick or u don’t remember the homework. Trust me they never say no.-------Lets say u have 6 classes u will have 6 numbers by the end of the day. I guarantee you will be nervous on the first one but by your last class you will become more confident and It will be cake for you. This assignment is KEY.
2) Wear sweatpants to school and get a boner JK. Approach 1 freshman girl ever break and lunch for the week. What you will do here is make easy conversation. Example: y
You: Hey are you new? (with a smile)
Her: Yeah Im a Freshman
You: Awww poor you (brushing your hand on her shoulder(kino))- you have 4 more years here Ive only got 2 left
Her: lucky you
You: well I outa get going bye!

3) Your last and final assignment for the week troopers is: going somewhere where too many cats don’t know you and approaching girls by themselves. NOT IN GROUPS at least for now. You need a total of 3 rejections.

Reading for the Week:

Kino: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19088

Conversation: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15848

Eye Contact: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16992

Attitude: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15622

Have fun DJ’s! Remember read before your go out and try the assignments.

- Smooth 065 -

Reaction score
6 hb's digits and 3 rejections. dam that dont sound too bad im gonna do it just for the hell of it lol...schools startin tomorrow for me so ill post after the day is over! tune in...

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very cool

I really do like the idea of this, but as I enter my freshman year I was kind of hoping to get rid of Sosuave.

I'll probably be doing this but approaching freshmans isn't "easy" for me because I too am a freshman. But I'll try anyway.

Sounds cool, but my school doesn't start for a couple weeks.

Good job...

And am I the only one who enjoys reading thins on here? Haha :)

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HaHa Sophmore here. I just moved to my new school and it starts on wednsday. Right now I am just focusing on trying to sort out my new classes and everything. They really wanted to kill me with this schedule.

But for me to make my approach, I don't think of it as an approach but rather trying to get some infomation. Like "Hey do you know where this classroom is?"

Just make it not seem like an approach.

kulowiper

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a cool assaigment but I dont start school untill the day after Memorial Day

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just start it when your school starts....... 70% of us start the same week. Remember: DONT FORGET TO POST!!! I dont even start school for another 2 weeks

- Smooth 056 -

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try it out but school doesn't start for me for a few weeks. Anyway our school is a smal private school so we have a directory with the phone numbers. What should I do if they say my number is in the directory, impliying that they don't want to give their cell phone number. I was thinking "Does it look like I have time to look up your name on the school directory? (in a playful way) Why don't you just be a good girl and write down you number for me?" Or something along those lines. What do you think?

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well consider that they might not have a cell phone. I didn't have one till just recently. lol. But yeah just don't call her if she don't give hte number. you have tons of other options.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going into my senior year and I'm pumped to do thsi bootcamp. I tried the Shezzler bootcamp but I think i'm going to move onto this one as it seems like something more for me as I'm in highschool.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PimpC2k6
HAHAHAHAAHA Sorry I couldn't stop laughing buddy :)

I'll do this in sept when I start..

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp C2k6- I dont know what to tell you, this whole HSDJBC revolves around school with girls.

Remember POST DURRING OR AFTER WEEK 1 Whenever you start!!!

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
This should be pretty easy.
One thing that bothers me though, won't people think I'm fruity(As in gay) or think I'm a bit insane, if I smile all the time?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper- If you do those huge cheese ball smiles they WILL think you are fruity, If you do a smirk/smile- ( hint: pretend u have a secret that she would really want to know) then I dont see how that is fruity.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
Viper- If you do those huge cheese ball smiles they WILL think you are fruity, If you do a smirk/smile- ( hint: pretend u have a secret that she would really want to know) then I dont see how that is fruity.
Ah, so should I smile all the time or just when talking to people?

Reaction score
Got only 3# today lol i feel like such a loser!...but it was pretty fun doin it although some of my convosation with some of the target didnt go well due to the lack of rapport and kino. But i got 3#!2 7 and a 8. ITs harder than i thought talkin to a girl in class becuase its the first day and everybodys all quiet and shy. Then theres the teacher watchin every move you make tryin to get to know you better(but in reality shes messin up your game!) but i like to share one of the convo with this hb8. we was in class as she walkd in i gave her a smile and a wink but in suprise she pickd a seat next to me! so it was pretty cool.
me: hi are you new too?
hb: yea it took forever to find this class!
me: thats intrestin! wow tell me bout it i mean the story where you got lost and finaly find your way here sittin next to a hottie like me!
hb: *start laughin* well i got stuck in a big crowd, blah blah find...blah blah(i interrupted her *um brittany dont it make you look so much better sittin by a handsome but spontanous guy like me?
hb: (start laughin) well first of all my name isnt brittany its fatima
me: OMG! i use to know this one fatima girl and she was horny as hell! she would always tryin to grab my ass if not tha package!
hb: (drop her chin like she can believe what i just said N hit me in the arm) gosh your such a pervert!
me:didnt say anythingN got out a piece of paper as if i werent even listenin to what she just said.
hb: what are you doin ?did u hear what i just said?
so i wrote down on the piece of paper "well i really need to start payin attention to the lesson bein teach but itll be pretty cool if i can somehow find some way to communicat with you sometime tonight? I know! but you need to help me with this one. fill in the blank. _ _ _- _ _ _ _" so she did!lol just when she did clas was over!...so i head out n start hittin on my next target in my next class. (TO BE CONTINUE!!!) dont feel like typin that much today.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude MVP that is the ****. Man that was good. lol.