Week 1: HSDJBC/ Contest

Reaction score
When do u think is a reasonable time to put up week 2? I dont know if i should wait for when most people get to week 2 or do it early? any suggestions?
You done written it already?

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definetly gonna do this, school starts for me September 1st... then it's game on :woo:

Props to MVP, i'm taking some of those lines... that fill in the blanks one is gold.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVP?¥?JI€GALO
Got only 3# today lol i feel like such a loser!...but it was pretty fun doin it although some of my convosation with some of the target didnt go well due to the lack of rapport and kino. But i got 3#!2 7 and a 8. ITs harder than i thought talkin to a girl in class becuase its the first day and everybodys all quiet and shy. Then theres the teacher watchin every move you make tryin to get to know you better(but in reality shes messin up your game!) but i like to share one of the convo with this hb8. we was in class as she walkd in i gave her a smile and a wink but in suprise she pickd a seat next to me! so it was pretty cool.
me: hi are you new too?
hb: yea it took forever to find this class!
me: thats intrestin! wow tell me bout it i mean the story where you got lost and finaly find your way here sittin next to a hottie like me!
hb: *start laughin* well i got stuck in a big crowd, blah blah find...blah blah(i interrupted her *um brittany dont it make you look so much better sittin by a handsome but spontanous guy like me?
hb: (start laughin) well first of all my name isnt brittany its fatima
me: OMG! i use to know this one fatima girl and she was horny as hell! she would always tryin to grab my ass if not tha package!
hb: (drop her chin like she can believe what i just said N hit me in the arm) gosh your such a pervert!
me:didnt say anythingN got out a piece of paper as if i werent even listenin to what she just said.
hb: what are you doin ?did u hear what i just said?
so i wrote down on the piece of paper "well i really need to start payin attention to the lesson bein teach but itll be pretty cool if i can somehow find some way to communicat with you sometime tonight? I know! but you need to help me with this one. fill in the blank. _ _ _- _ _ _ _" so she did!lol just when she did clas was over!...so i head out n start hittin on my next target in my next class. (TO BE CONTINUE!!!) dont feel like typin that much today.

PIMP!!!!!!!!!

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think should post week two so the ones who started can get on it. While the other just have to follow week one and two.

It would be awsome if the was a HSDJBC/Contest link at the top just like the The DJ Bible link, so we dont have to look for it.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally, a HS post worth while. You guys are foolish if you dont capitolize on the momentum of this thread and really go to work at school within the next few weeks.

MVP... I enjoy reading your approaches but Id like to make a few comments:

Your openers are golden. They are as simple and effective as any HSer could hope for. Your energy is great, your approaches follow the 90-10 rule and girls seem to really pick up your vibe.

However, you seem to be presenting a proud sexual state (humping girls, kino, blatently looking girls up and down, ect) and then for some reason you scold girls for theirs? That is back tracking. Instead of taking their advances in a "slutty" frame, just put YOUR shield up and tease them about being players... "my momma warned me about girls like you!" "First you rub my arm, next youll be giving me a back rub, <hername> were just moving way too fast!"

Basically, you tease them for being sexual, while being sexual yourself. If you tease her for touching your butt, wrap your hands around her ass as you joke with her, ect. NEVER physically reject a girls advances. You want to reward her for chasing you, so she continues to do so. She told you her name and offered her hand... to reward her you should take her hand softly in yours and tell her your full name, and what middle school you came from. When women do what you wnt them to, reward them by giving them MORE than what they expected in return for their advance. This is VERY important.

Your transition from C+F to charm with the playerguide101 line was flawless. Personally, I would have waited to switch back to light teasing untill AFTER you spent a few minutes developing rapport. You had her in an embrace, just leave your arm around her (and your other hand on her thigh) and talk to her about ANYTHING. A simple "I love PE" could get her talking about sports, and lead into a 5 minute convo where the two of you make a mental connection. Then, switch to teasing when you change venue back to her locker.

This ^^^ is MY sticking point. I can walk up to most girls anywhere and shoot the ****, not ever actually saying anything, and get their # within 5 min. When I call... do they answer? Do they jump at the chance to see me again? All be it, 20 y/os have a lot higher expectations of their partners, but you might as well start while your young - MAKE RAPPORT!

Remember, the phone number is not your goal. I have slept with 6 girls at my ripe age of 18, three of which I never had a phone number for. Your goal is to share your wonderful personality with the world and get layed. Make sure and focus on the long term.

Great thread. Ill actually be at a high school dance tonight, Ill FR it here on this thread. Best of luck.

Reaction score
Your openers are golden. They are as simple and effective as any HSer could hope for. Your energy is great, your approaches follow the 90-10 rule and girls seem to really pick up your vibe.

However, you seem to be presenting a proud sexual state (humping girls, kino, blatently looking girls up and down, ect) and then for some reason you scold girls for theirs? That is back tracking. Instead of taking their advances in a "slutty" frame, just put YOUR shield up and tease them about being players... "my momma warned me about girls like you!" "First you rub my arm, next youll be giving me a back rub, <hername> were just moving way too fast!"

Basically, you tease them for being sexual, while being sexual yourself. If you tease her for touching your butt, wrap your hands around her ass as you joke with her, ect. NEVER physically reject a girls advances. You want to reward her for chasing you, so she continues to do so. She told you her name and offered her hand... to reward her you should take her hand softly in yours and tell her your full name, and what middle school you came from. When women do what you wnt them to, reward them by giving them MORE than what they expected in return for their advance. This is VERY important.

Your transition from C+F to charm with the playerguide101 line was flawless. Personally, I would have waited to switch back to light teasing untill AFTER you spent a few minutes developing rapport. You had her in an embrace, just leave your arm around her (and your other hand on her thigh) and talk to her about ANYTHING. A simple "I love PE" could get her talking about sports, and lead into a 5 minute convo where the two of you make a mental connection. Then, switch to teasing when you change venue back to her locker.

This ^^^ is MY sticking point. I can walk up to most girls anywhere and shoot the ****, not ever actually saying anything, and get their # within 5 min. When I call... do they answer? Do they jump at the chance to see me again? All be it, 20 y/os have a lot higher expectations of their partners, but you might as well start while your young - MAKE RAPPORT!

Remember, the phone number is not your goal. I have slept with 6 girls at my ripe age of 18, three of which I never had a phone number for. Your goal is to share your wonderful personality with the world and get layed. Make sure and focus on the long term.

Great thread. Ill actually be at a high school dance tonight, Ill FR it here on this thread. Best of luck.

ahh something new. Shew maybe your right i mean now that i look back at it my aproach do lack of rapport. Shew its just that im so darn talented when it come to tha girls sometime i forget bout this kinda stuff. See fellas sometime when ur as skilled as me you wont need rapport! .....

(playin lol)

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Finally, a HS post worth while. You guys are foolish if you dont capitolize on the momentum of this thread and really go to work at school within the next few weeks.

MVP... I enjoy reading your approaches but Id like to make a few comments:

Good Tips.
I'm looking forward to the field report.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 will be posted tommorow

- Smooth Player 056-
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 2 already? What about us who haven't even started school yet?

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by True Wolf
week 2 already? What about us who haven't even started school yet?
I'm guessing we just do it whenever school finally starts for us.
But yeah, I see what you mean, school doesn't start until around August 30th for me.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
I'm guessing we just do it whenever school finally starts for us.
But yeah, I see what you mean, school doesn't start until around August 30th for me.

Only week one and two will be realeased this shortly....im gonna wait for more people to catch up. I was just getting tons of pm's to hurry and make week two because they were on their second week of school

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
First day of school is tommorow, don't know if be able to accomplish this, but I'll try.
I'll post results, well, tommorow.