Week 1: HSDJBC/ Contest

kulowiper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVP¤¥¤JI€GALO
"well i really need to start payin attention to the lesson bein teach but itll be pretty cool if i can somehow find some way to communicat with you sometime tonight? I know! but you need to help me with this one. fill in the blank. _ _ _- _ _ _ _" so she did!lol just when she did clas was over!...so i head out n start hittin on my next target in my next class. (TO BE CONTINUE!!!) dont feel like typin that much today.
Nice Ima try that when I get to school

jango

Reaction score
I'm liking this boot camp idea, I guess I'll try it out too. But I'll have to wait like most of you for another 2 or so weeks.

And oh yeah that was some nice work *clap* MVP.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MVP THE FIRST POST

Good Work MVP! Glad you got 3 #'s...remember you got all week.... "well i really need to start payin attention to the lesson bein teach but itll be pretty cool if i can somehow find some way to communicat with you sometime tonight? I know! but you need to help me with this one. fill in the blank. _ _ _- _ _ _ _" so she did!lol just when she did clas was over!...so i head out n start hittin on my next target in my next class. (TO BE CONTINUE!!!) dont feel like typin that much today.

Nice line i may have to steal that one from you!

Keep up the good work!.....Ive got 2 weeks till school

- Smooth 056 -

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Props for the fill in the blank one :up:

Reaction score
Thanks. appreciate all the post and replys. But who else is doin this hsdjbc?

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude! im so gonna do this unless i chicken out. wut can i say im a beginning don.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
Theres a list of about 35 ppl doing it but school doesnt start yet for the rest of us
haha i know man, mine starts like in september.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. appreciate all the post and replys. But who else is doin this hsdjbc?
u are da man wit tat fill in the blank thang, i am so gonna do the boot camp now, can i use the fillin the blank thang?

u just psyched me up, im gonna keep it inside and unleash it when school starts.

Reaction score
can i use the fillin the blank thang?
Sure lol. if it works for ya then go right ahead.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Bitc*es! My school starts in an hour and I am so excited. Really I will make you all proud.

Reaction score
Yay got 3 more degits lmao its so funny you guys would crack over this crap. Becuase i was bout to head out to PE(my 6th period/last class) when out of nowhere i saw this hb8.5 she was gettin her stuff out of the locker and it was pretty crowed in the hall(300 freshman or so) but i had to squeeze my way through. At this point my schlong was like touchin her ass then some gay freshman guy just push his way through in conclusion push me into her.(I was like fu*k! Almost gave me a boner!) she turn around and askd me if i just humpd her. i look at her feet then to her fact then down and up again and raise one eyebrow then come the*pst* makin fun of her!. You know when your bout to get a boner your schlong get bout half way? thats what happenin here because i was able to control it and not let it get real hard to the point it was stickin out but it still look pretty big! She kept lookin down at my schlong. Then i look at the my watch and ****! it was 2:05! im late for PE!. so as i rush my way to the gym i noticed she was followin me. so i slowd down a bit so the slow ass broad could caught up with me when she did i turned around and gaze at her in the eyes then a smirk and said

me: shoot are you stalkin me here?

hb8.5: yea right! In your dreams!(i can tell this girl might be alittle bit harder to get then i thought!)

me: come on! i dont blame ya if you were i mean its not like everyday you meet a funny, good lookin , spontanous guy like me!

hb8.5: Alright player! Your ****y!

me: yea i know! but the funny thing is i got a ball game to be playin right now but thanks to you my teams probaly losin becuase im not there( a hint to her that im talented N my team need me!) THen i turn my back and walk off. and shes still followin me! What the hell?

So i got to the gym i saw the coach still lecturin everybody bout what to do since its still the first week and all. So i find me a seat with 1of my buddies. Then she walkd in so i was like* what she got PE 2??* then my buddy got up startin givin her fives and talkin to her! i was like what? then i got up to cus i felt left out so i was like dont talk to her man shes a stalker*whisperin in his ear but makin sure she can still hear it*
Hb8.5: OMG! You were the one that humpd me!*serious face at this point!*
me: ok even if i did is it that bad its not like ur gettin rape of your viginity if your even a virgin!
hb8.5: omg! your such a ****y, disrespectful jerk!
me: But thats like my features that everybody love so much! she startin givin off this gigleN smilin all innocent.
then she just walkd off on me and go playd ball with some of tha guys. damn that outragous women! but i still feel alittle attracted to her. So i turnd around and talk to the guy next to me and found out he was a Dj as well! we was discussin all this pickup lines and how bad his rejection was in the past. After 20 mins she came over and sit beside me all sweatin and crap. so i just lookd at her until we made eye contact(which alot of girls in highschool really suck at) she started gettin all shy n smilin all inncent again.

hb8.5: what? y are you lookin at me like that?

(got this one off seduction 101. thankyou seduction101)

me: well you know when you had a adrift kinda day, your not happy but not sad either then you noticed this incredibily beatiful smile comin from somebody it just made you feel wonderful and special at the same time?
Shes still gazin at my eyes givin off the look kinda like them evil look but this 1 she made was so cute!
me: so i would like to thank you for brightin up my day! your so cool and gave her a hug...so whats your name again?
hb8.5: aww your so sweet! well my name is christain. i didnt know i can do that to people!
me: my name is Fong!(NOT really but she doesnt know that){were still in the huggin position. i swear its almost like we were tryin to cuddle with eachother.} but then i backd off real fast and said "wait a minute! your a stalker this is probaly just 1 of your plans to get inside my pants!"
hb5.8: her mouth drop like she just couldnt belive it...lol what a funny face, but at the same time i noticd people startin to leave so PE is probaly over. so i got up and grab her hand
me: "come on ill help ya get out that chair." grab her hand and yank her out of the chair. " You know your so cute when your not stalkin people!"
hb8.5: whatever! hey i dont have any1 to walk with me so do you want to walk me to my locker? PLZZZ?
me: sure but u gotta promis me 1 thing!
hb8.5: OK!
me: can you keep a promis?
hb8.5:shew! yes!
me: well u gotta promis to stop stalkin meN tryin to get into my pants every five minutes!
she kept playin game by sayin stupid things like.umm...well.
so i just walkd off but then she put her arm round mine! n give off this biggest grin ever"OK!"
so when we got to her locker 2 of her freinds were standin right there 1 a 7 and 1 a 8 they kept sayin like "aww are you too datin" "when did this happen?"
she didnt say nothing so i was like
me: well it started when i start humpin her in the gym!
all three of them was laughin almost to the point where it was kinda embarisin to stand with em. so i walkd off on her again. but she grab my hand and said hold on dont you want my number?
i was like alright sure. she wrote it down and hand it 2 me the paper was prety big for just 1 number so i just turn to the hb7 lookin at her straight in the eyes.

me: hey your look really smart! so i was just wonderin if i got some hard assingment i might need some1 smart like you to help me out. come on me n your freind are like datin now." when the hb8.5 heard that she gave me a small shuve. so the 7 wrote her number and name down on the same piece of paper! lol so i was like well if im able to find some spare time ill sure to give ya a ring! then walkf off to the bus.
The hb8 (her other friend)
was like hey! get my number too i could help ya out on stuff if you ever got a problem! lol so i left the buildin with 3 more degits lol...and the funy thing was i never acualy intend to aproach any of them nor was i really that intrested in them. but now that i got the number i think im gonna have all three of them on dates hopefuly theres some gangbang actions in the near future lookin forward to it!

kulowiper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yay got 3 more degits lmao its so funny you guys would crack over this crap. Becuase i was bout to head out to PE(my 6th period/last class) when out of nowhere i saw this hb8.5 she was gettin her stuff out of the locker and it was pretty crowed in the hall(300 freshman or so) but i had to squeeze my way through. At this point my schlong was like touchin her ass then some gay freshman guy just push his way through in conclusion push me into her.(I was like fu*k! Almost gave me a boner!) she turn around and askd me if i just humpd her. i look at her feet then to her fact then down and up again and raise one eyebrow then come the*pst* makin fun of her!. You know when your bout to get a boner your schlong get bout half way? thats what happenin here because i was able to control it and not let it get real hard to the point it was stickin out but it still look pretty big! She kept lookin down at my schlong. Then i look at the my watch and ****! it was 2:05! im late for PE!. so as i rush my way to the gym i noticed she was followin me. so i slowd down a bit so the slow ass broad could caught up with me when she did i turned around and gaze at her in the eyes then a smirk and said

me: shoot are you stalkin me here?

hb8.5: yea right! In your dreams!(i can tell this girl might be alittle bit harder to get then i thought!)

me: come on! i dont blame ya if you were i mean its not like everyday you meet a funny, good lookin , spontanous guy like me!

hb8.5: Alright player! Your ****y!

me: yea i know! but the funny thing is i got a ball game to be playin right now but thanks to you my teams probaly losin becuase im not there( a hint to her that im talented N my team need me!) THen i turn my back and walk off. and shes still followin me! What the hell?

So i got to the gym i saw the coach still lecturin everybody bout what to do since its still the first week and all. So i find me a seat with 1of my buddies. Then she walkd in so i was like* what she got PE 2??* then my buddy got up startin givin her fives and talkin to her! i was like what? then i got up to cus i felt left out so i was like dont talk to her man shes a stalker*whisperin in his ear but makin sure she can still hear it*
Hb8.5: OMG! You were the one that humpd me!*serious face at this point!*
me: ok even if i did is it that bad its not like ur gettin rape of your viginity if your even a virgin!
hb8.5: omg! your such a ****y, disrespectful jerk!
me: But thats like my features that everybody love so much! she startin givin off this gigleN smilin all innocent.
then she just walkd off on me and go playd ball with some of tha guys. damn that outragous women! but i still feel alittle attracted to her. So i turnd around and talk to the guy next to me and found out he was a Dj as well! we was discussin all this pickup lines and how bad his rejection was in the past. After 20 mins she came over and sit beside me all sweatin and crap. so i just lookd at her until we made eye contact(which alot of girls in highschool really suck at) she started gettin all shy n smilin all inncent again.

hb8.5: what? y are you lookin at me like that?

(got this one off seduction 101. thankyou seduction101)

me: well you know when you had a adrift kinda day, your not happy but not sad either then you noticed this incredibily beatiful smile comin from somebody it just made you feel wonderful and special at the same time?
Shes still gazin at my eyes givin off the look kinda like them evil look but this 1 she made was so cute!
me: so i would like to thank you for brightin up my day! your so cool and gave her a hug...so whats your name again?
hb8.5: aww your so sweet! well my name is christain. i didnt know i can do that to people!
me: my name is Fong!(NOT really but she doesnt know that){were still in the huggin position. i swear its almost like we were tryin to cuddle with eachother.} but then i backd off real fast and said "wait a minute! your a stalker this is probaly just 1 of your plans to get inside my pants!"
hb5.8: her mouth drop like she just couldnt belive it...lol what a funny face, but at the same time i noticd people startin to leave so PE is probaly over. so i got up and grab her hand
me: "come on ill help ya get out that chair." grab her hand and yank her out of the chair. " You know your so cute when your not stalkin people!"
hb8.5: whatever! hey i dont have any1 to walk with me so do you want to walk me to my locker? PLZZZ?
me: sure but u gotta promis me 1 thing!
hb8.5: OK!
me: can you keep a promis?
hb8.5:shew! yes!
me: well u gotta promis to stop stalkin meN tryin to get into my pants every five minutes!
she kept playin game by sayin stupid things like.umm...well.
so i just walkd off but then she put her arm round mine! n give off this biggest grin ever"OK!"
so when we got to her locker 2 of her freinds were standin right there 1 a 7 and 1 a 8 they kept sayin like "aww are you too datin" "when did this happen?"
she didnt say nothing so i was like
me: well it started when i start humpin her in the gym!
all three of them was laughin almost to the point where it was kinda embarisin to stand with em. so i walkd off on her again. but she grab my hand and said hold on dont you want my number?
i was like alright sure. she wrote it down and hand it 2 me the paper was prety big for just 1 number so i just turn to the hb7 lookin at her straight in the eyes.

me: hey your look really smart! so i was just wonderin if i got some hard assingment i might need some1 smart like you to help me out. come on me n your freind are like datin now." when the hb8.5 heard that she gave me a small shuve. so the 7 wrote her number and name down on the same piece of paper! lol so i was like well if im able to find some spare time ill sure to give ya a ring! then walkf off to the bus.
The hb8 (her other friend)
was like hey! get my number too i could help ya out on stuff if you ever got a problem! lol so i left the buildin with 3 more degits lol...and the funy thing was i never acualy intend to aproach any of them nor was i really that intrested in them. but now that i got the number i think im gonna have all three of them on dates hopefuly theres some gangbang actions in the near future lookin forward to it!

I am getting more hyped up about actually going to school on the first day PROPS TO YA

littleweasel22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang! You had her wrapped around your finger. Very impressive! Im taking note for when my school starts. What year are these 3 girls?

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol so i left the buildin with 3 more degits lol...and the funy thing was i never acualy intend to aproach any of them nor was i really that intrested in them. but now that i got the number i think im gonna have all three of them on dates hopefuly theres some gangbang actions in the near future lookin forward to it!
Man...that made me fvcking laugh....

Anyway...starting my "junior" year (i live in Sweden) next week, getting all my weapons ready :p

Guess ill be posting by then ;)

Anyways, guys keep up the good work!

Reaction score
I gues all i need now is 3 rejections and im done with tha weeks assignment!

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daaaamn MVP uve got ur game goin on right now! REmember too keep your ****y and funniness around them....what i see sometiems is poeple being c&f and then as they get to know them little by little it wears off. Youve got them all wraped around your pinky man, keep it up.

Sorry to say but Im going to have to rip off some of your lines lol. Keep us posted were all anxious to see what you do next.

TO EVERYONE ELSE: Get your **** ready for school and be prepared for that first day, and then POST REMEMBER READ THE ARTICLES AND FOLLOW THE DJHSBC ASSIGNMENT. Trust me this will really help you out! Peace!

- Smooth 056 -

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also anyone have any Ideas when i should relase week 2??? any thoughts would be appreaciated! thanks

- Smooth 056 -

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****

I just moved from a 400 person school to a 1700 person school I was so confused at the beggining, that I barely got any sarging done. I mean I really might be prepared tommorow. Who knows.

Reaction score
Holy ****

I just moved from a 400 person school to a 1700 person school I was so confused at the beggining, that I barely got any sarging done. I mean I really might be prepared tommorow. Who knows.
LOL thats good on your part. All you have to do is walk through the doors actin like your the boss of the place. MOre chicks to experiment with lol ....And you need to get alot of confident 2. Heres what i do. Everytime i go hit the bed for tha day i always turn on music that put me in good mood then when i wake up i pump up some music that inspire me to do better when it come to girls!...so when i listen to them ill be like *hell he sounds like hes the biggest playa ever! im gonna have to do better than him N top that mothertrucker!* ..BUT BE CONFIDENT(You probaly hear that alot.)