We have a traitor in our midst . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Sorry you feel that way T!t. Don't know what happened to you brother but you've become very aggressive and mean spirited. I still admire your perspective.

Anyway,

What this has opened my eyes to is the tolerance that Allan and the Moderators allow us to share amongst each other. No amount of money can buy that freedom.

Look at LoveShack; Each of us are labeled trolls and banned and then all of our posts removed. Why? Because we shed a different perspective than they do and they want everyone under thier control and to see thier totalitarianism as the ONLY way things WILL be seen. My way or the highway to an obscene extreme.

Why would anyone want to spend a moments time in a place where you had to censor every-fvcking-thing you say?

I will never look back at that dump of an insolent, insufferable place as anything other than a graveyard.
This is great stuff. I couldn't agree more with that sentiment.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
( . )( . ) said:
My 2 cents.

The million dollar question is who gives a sh!t? If a guy wants to improve himself enough he will, its that simple. No amount of retard banter back and forth with loveshack or whatever the fvck is going to accomplish anything.

You should be above and WAY beyond this imho, the resources available to everyone here should be a clear sign it's not even worth acknowledgment in the kiddie section, let alone the "mature" forum.

I've wasted enough bandwidth on this bollocks.
Some people are so desperate for change yet so scared to jump off the cliff that it takes MEN to coddle them along a little bit. That's why I give a sh!t. If I were to sit and watch guys fall by the wayside what kind of man does that make me? A passivist who's a frightened child, is what.

I'll lend a hand to anyone but if they bite me, it's gone forever.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another reason why some of us were, and still ARE, unwilling to sit back and let men's lives waste away to nothingness is because we can STILL remember a time when we DIDN'T know the things that we know NOW.

And sometimes, men struggling to find their way in the dark, and fearing they are about to fall again, will mistakenly latch onto a fukkin' RATTLE SNAKE----all the while thinking it's just a "tree branch" they can use to save themselves, or to hold themselves up.

But by the time they've found out exactly what they have actually "embraced", they are already "bitten"----and THEN made worse off than they were before.

So any words of guidance to a man that may be seeking it can help get him to where he really needs to go a hell of a lot faster----and hopefully, without being damn near FATALLY wounded in the process.

I trust that my analogy was lost on NO ONE.

And oh, for those who haven't seen it, here's the War Room Wrap up of the mission:

Objective: The Operation LOVESHACK-FREEDOM Debriefing!

MUCH Respect to ALL who participated.

March on.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Karma and keto's word is enough for me to believe it was that mean ol iqqi but in anycase here is how absolutely rock solid verifiable proof can be obtained....
Not to cast "stones", but this is how I feel personally. Water under the bridge at this point guys. However, I'll back Karma and Keto any day, IMO.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
My 2 cents.

The million dollar question is who gives a sh!t? If a guy wants to improve himself enough he will, its that simple. No amount of retard banter back and forth with loveshack or whatever the fvck is going to accomplish anything.

You should be above and WAY beyond this imho, the resources available to everyone here should be a clear sign it's not even worth acknowledgment in the kiddie section, let alone the "mature" forum.

I've wasted enough bandwidth on this bollocks.
And who gives a sh!t what you do with your time? I'm sure no one regrets doing what they did.

Go back to the benches and have a seat.

Reaction score
If Iqqi is a man, then this site needs to do some kind of background check before letting women post here. Iqqi is a MAN?? That is just disturbing. I can't believe it.

Iqqi said they have a few people from here on their myspace page.. is that true? Who saw Iqqi's myspace?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW. You guys. Really.

I missed the whole thread issue I guess, but...

I guess you didn't learn anything from your stint over there, about other perspectives and whatnot.

Kudos to the folks who aren't exactly iqqi fans, but weren't stupid enough to just jump in on the bandwagon this time.

The only reason I am even up right now is because I have a serious issue I was going to ask about... but nevermind, haha. I see I would once again not get legitimate advice. Kind of sucks, and for once, I really wonder why I am even here on this forum.

Reaction score
iqqi said:
WOW. You guys. Really.

I missed the whole thread issue I guess, but...

I guess you didn't learn anything from your stint over there, about other perspectives and whatnot.

Kudos to the folks who aren't exactly iqqi fans, but weren't stupid enough to just jump in on the bandwagon this time.

The only reason I am even up right now is because I have a serious issue I was going to ask about... but nevermind, haha. I see I would once again not get legitimate advice. Kind of sucks, and for once, I really wonder why I am even here on this forum.
That was lame Iqqi. You didn't even address the issue at hand.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Another reason why some of us were, and still ARE, unwilling to sit back and let men's lives waste away to nothingness is because we can STILL remember a time when we DIDN'T know the things that we know NOW.

And sometimes, men struggling to find their way in the dark, and fearing they are about to fall again, will mistakenly latch onto a fukkin' RATTLE SNAKE----all the while thinking it's just a "tree branch" they can use to save themselves, or to hold themselves up.

But by the time they've found out exactly what they have actually "embraced", they are already "bitten"----and THEN made worse off than they were before.

So any words of guidance to a man that may be seeking it can help get him to where he really needs to go a hell of a lot faster----and hopefully, without being damn near FATALLY wounded in the process.

I trust that my analogy was lost on NO ONE.
It was lost on me.

Because I am still sort of drunk.

Are you calling me a rattle snake??

This would be the only post that actually hurt my feelings.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
That was lame Iqqi. You didn't even address the issue at hand.
WHAT issue. I MISSED the stupid thread you are talking about. WHAT issue, except the "iqqi is a troll/man/fat woman" rehash that happens once a damn month???

Reaction score
iqqi said:
WHAT issue. I MISSED the stupid thread you are talking about. WHAT issue, except the "iqqi is a troll/man/fat woman" rehash that happens once a damn month???

Did you post the thread on LoveShack or whatever it's called?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also read the comments about me on the other thread, and I am not too surprised at the haters. Or who they are.

I just wanted to say Karma saying sh!t about the PMs is hilarious simply because HE is the one to hit people up via PM. I guess you could assume now that your apology months ago... is not valid.

LOL!

I have never hit anyone up here via pm FIRST, except the damned mods. And that was to get sh!t erased that was kind of illegally posted by... the mods.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im a bit confused. this entire thing process overnight?? i cant get on LS can someone send me a wordformat or explain what the H*ll is going on?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On one hand I think there's a good chance it was someone setting iqqi up - if her intention was to remain at SS then why not sign up at LS under any other name?

But I am also curious about Karma's claim that he has PMs from iqqi admitting 'he' is a male troll. Can we see these PMs for everyone's sake?

Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
On one hand I think there's a good chance it was someone setting iqqi up - if her intention was to remain at SS then why not sign up at LS under any other name?

But I am also curious about Karma's claim that he has PMs from iqqi admitting 'he' is a male troll. Can we see these PMs for everyone's sake?

What kind of loser would go this far to pretend to be a woman? I believe iqqi is a woman, and if this is not the case, somebody put me out of my misery, because I am a fool.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All so lame.
Neither of these sites truly screen each and every person who joins. I could open up an account anywhere and call myself pook or gunwitch and no one would know any better. I really don't see why iqqi or Iqqi, whatever, would create an identical screenname at a forum which is obviously being swarmed by our members and admit shyt he/she/it openly that he/she/it would never admit here.
Beside, iqqi seems to be drunk every time he/she/it signs on here that the truth shoulda come out by now :moon:

Reaction score
insidious said:
Neither of these sites truly screen each and every person who joins. I could open up an account anywhere and call myself pook or gunwitch and no one would know any better. I really don't see why iqqi or Iqqi, whatever, would create an identical screenname at a forum which is obviously being
They can tell with the IP address.

Status
Not open for further replies.