We have a traitor in our midst . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
You're convoluting what is fairly simple.

Not simple enough for me to understand, anyway.

Did the user of the Iqqi account ever specifically identify herself as a male troll in a non-joking way?

If yes, how was she not banned already?

If no, I'm not sure what the heck you're implying.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
You're convoluting what is fairly simple.

Months ago iqqi PM'd me and we had a correspondence that way over a couple of subjects.

When I suggested pulling those out of my back pocket to prove what a fraud S/He truly is S/He replied in such a way that I know, without a doubt that it is the same one as comes here.
I'm with Karma in thinking it was the SoSuave iqqi. I read several of the post and the way Iqqi over there came at me and the content of her post gave me a sense that it was her. I don't know how someone could've done a more convincing job in emulating iqqi, so I have no idea why Thunder and Phyzzle would be so sure it wasn't really iqqi. Whoever it was had to be a regular from here that is very familar with what iqqi does on here, mostly likely in fact iqqi.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I can't see right now, but VU's threads got deleted??
Actually one remains, a newer one got deleted. Don't know why.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Whoever it was had to be a regular from here that is very familar with what iqqi does on here, mostly likely in fact iqqi.
Is that really as far-fetched as you think it is?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this moment Victory and his thread still exist, just not the one I or karma posted in.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Is that really as far-fetched as you think it is?
Well not as far-fetched as automatically assuming it wasn't iqqi when everything pointed to it being iqqi besides a mere suspicion that some one set her up. Someone setting her up isn't far-fetched, but them doing it that convincingly makes it less likely than more likely. No offense but you and phyzzle have defended iqqi even when no one else found whatever iqqi was doing at the time defensible. I don't get that. That's all I'm saying.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went over there for a peek and could not login - reason ? I am "restricted" from Lovedump because I am a "troll" apparently.

Tony Titty and the harpies are mighty pissed it seems.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well not as far-fetched as automatically assuming it wasn't iqqi when everything pointed to it being iqqi besides a mere suspicion that some one set her up. Someone setting her up isn't far-fetched, but them doing it that convincingly makes it less likely than more likely. No offense but you and phyzzle have defended iqqi even when no one else found whatever iqqi was doing at the time defensible. I don't get that. That's all I'm saying.
I didn't think I would have to point out the obvious, but what happened to "innocent until proven guilty?" I would like to hope that people still go by that principle. From that suggests where the burden of proof lies. I have not seen anything close to proof that it was Iqqi. And no, just because Karma says he has proof doesn't prove anything. In addition, just because somebody 'felt' or 'sensed' it was Iqqi doesn't prove anything either. Let's be rational here.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma and keto's word is enough for me to believe it was that mean ol iqqi but in anycase here is how absolutely rock solid verifiable proof can be obtained...

A mod from here that knows iqqi's IP address somehow convinces one of the Loveshack mods to give them the IP address iqqi was on over there.

If they match then obviously it is our iqqi.

The chances of this happening?

Slim to none but regardless iqqi has said and done enough bad things on Sosuave her/his/its self already to be banned from calling me a rapist to calling backbreaker's girlfriend ugly totally unprovoked to trolling countless Str8up threads when he has politely and repeatedly asked her/him/it not to post in them.

Trust me iqqi fans he/she/it has done enough wrong to be banned regardless of this whole Loveshack controversy.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Someone setting her up isn't far-fetched, but them doing it that convincingly makes it less likely than more likely.
There was nothing convincing about that performance, that I saw. But Karma seems to have seen something else.
-----
OOH, wanna see something cool? Click on anybody's public profile, and I mean anybody's. See the "last activity" date on the upper right? Every user and moderator on Sosuave has that date, except Iqqi.

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
I bet my ass so many of those women are ugly or fat
Some are pretty hot as I have seen and met some of them.

I'm here cause I am tired of things over there. Not trying to stir anything up at all.. in case you guys are wondering.

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
What was your name over there, Allaia?
Can't tell. I know a few of them are signing up here... and I wouldn't want them to know I'm here. Is there a way for them to know?!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PM me. And no, there's no way they could find out.

I was Uchiha Sasuke. Did we have a run-in?

Edit: What a disgusting mentality they have.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Sheeesh, this whole sordid affair is as gay as christmas, can any man of worth or merit tell me why this should even be acknowleged?

Will this useless twaddle be recounted by all when your lying on a cold slab in the morgue?

Ask yourself will this excel or hinder my growth as a superior man, a man a cut above the rest?

Fvck me dead "men", look at the bigger picture.....then pull your heads in.

Dont be too harsh on yourselves, we all make mistakes. Now NEXT.

Time to stick a fork in it Rollo mate.

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I was Uchiha Sasuke. Did we have a run-in?
Did you just recently sign up? If yes, no. I haven't been posting as much. Signed up in mid 2007 over there and just stopped posting a few weeks or so ago.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Sorry you feel that way T!t. Don't know what happened to you brother but you've become very aggressive and mean spirited. I still admire your perspective.

Anyway,

What this has opened my eyes to is the tolerance that Allan and the Moderators allow us to share amongst each other. No amount of money can buy that freedom.

Look at LoveShack; Each of us are labeled trolls and banned and then all of our posts removed. Why? Because we shed a different perspective than they do and they want everyone under thier control and to see thier totalitarianism as the ONLY way things WILL be seen. My way or the highway to an obscene extreme.

Why would anyone want to spend a moments time in a place where you had to censor every-fvcking-thing you say?

I will never look back at that dump of an insolent, insufferable place as anything other than a graveyard.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Why would anyone want to spend a moments time in a place where you had to censor every-fvcking-thing you say?
My 2 cents.

The million dollar question is who gives a sh!t? If a guy wants to improve himself enough he will, its that simple. No amount of retard banter back and forth with loveshack or whatever the fvck is going to accomplish anything.

You should be above and WAY beyond this imho, the resources available to everyone here should be a clear sign it's not even worth acknowledgment in the kiddie section, let alone the "mature" forum.

I've wasted enough bandwidth on this bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.