We have a traitor in our midst . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
ThunderMaverick said:
Hmm. I don't think Iqqi is THAT immature to go to such lengths to do that.

I mean she blatantly puts her sosuave name out there on loveshack for the "Others" (meaning us) to see?

She already had another handle there that she just started a couple of days ago. She said she wasn't goign to get involved.

And even if she did, it was pretty funny. Sorry guys. Now both sides are all worked up.

Whoever that "Iqqi" was, he/she wanted to flare up the situation. And it worked!

Jokes on all of us.
Wrong. The iqqi over there and the one festering here are one and the same.

I know this because of the retorts to my posts in that sh!t thread of his. I called him out with all of the PM's and the emails he sent me and he replied back with information NO ONE ELSE would know besides he and I.

This is how I know.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
Plausible deniability.
Plausible deniability would be choosing the name "Wyldfire" instead of Iqqi.

But as long as we're dissecting what's her face, I haven't seen any bad posting in a long time. A woman doesn't need ill intentions in order to be annoying. The only really horrible posts I remember involved her asking for advice. I hope she's been warned about never asking for advice again.

It looks like her last thread was deleted for being a sewer, but I recall the first page or 3:

Iqqi: This guy did X.

Users: Obviously, he's not too fond of you.

Iqqi: You guys don't no what you're talking about, because of [irrelevant non-sequitor].

Users: Okaaay . . . he still doesn't like you though.

Iqqi: You guys are so negative! People who post on internet forums are such loosers! etc.

And it just went on into the distance.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I called him out with all of the PM's and the emails he sent me and he replied back with information NO ONE ELSE would know besides he and I.

This is how I know.
Oddly, I just don't remember that at all. The Iqqi there said, "you don't got crap on me, fat@ss" or something like that. Oh well, I can't really remember.

So I take it you got a PM from THAT exact name on THIS forum at some point in the past, saying, "I'm actually a male troll"?

Reaction score
hithard said:
I don't think we should be wasting time on giving any attention to this.Don't get caught up in cyber drama.Theres better things to worry about.

Yeah, we're turning into a bunch of Drama Kings.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's stupid but kind of funny at the same time.

Think of it as a huge so suave energy wave going out into the universe.

I think this place is a genuine men's movement.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
This just in:

Nice huh?

Your account is currently restricted from the forum. If a reason was given by the moderators, it will appear below:
Troll

You may contact us for additional information or assistance in restoring access to the site.
I'm officially a troll at LoveShack. Ah well, my heart is content knowing I tried.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a little peeved that I got banned.

I banning someone YOU think might be sexist sexism in itself? The Paradox.
Really think about this guys.

Someone doesn't like what you have to say. They ban you? As long as they like hearing what you have to say then you won't get banned....even if your advice makes a whole lot of sense.

The only thing I said abrasive on that site was that a girl's vagina might taste like pumpkin pie. That's it! I get banned for that?!? Come on it was ....kind of a compliment!

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I'm officially a troll at LoveShack. Ah well, my heart is content knowing I tried.

Hurry! Re-register as "InstantKarma"!

I know some dudes there have to have registered here.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Oddly, I just don't remember that at all. The Iqqi there said, "you don't got crap on me, fat@ss" or something like that. Oh well, I can't really remember.

So I take it you got a PM from THAT exact name on THIS forum at some point in the past, saying, "I'm actually a male troll"?
It was a retort to a PM tag we were involved in when Wyldfire got the boot.

He thought it was all a conspiracy by Rollo flexing his muscle.

It was not, as it turns out.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The only thing I said abrasive on that site was that a girl's vagina might taste like pumpkin pie. That's it! I get banned for that?!? Come on it was ....kind of a compliment!"

Unless of course...

The person reading does not like pumpkin pie!

LOL.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
The only thing I said abrasive on that site was that a girl's vagina might taste like pumpkin pie. That's it! I get banned for that?!? Come on it was ....kind of a compliment!
Dude to say that you have to precede it with a few love poems.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
Hurry! Re-register as "InstantKarma"!

I know some dudes there have to have registered here.
That would just be popping an already seeping pimple.

My job is done there. I applaude every one of you brothers who took part in trying to shed a new perspective to those people.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah at the end of the day, it is... what it is.

Sure was interesting though.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad I got through to a few people though. That was nice. I'm glad my main post is still up there. At least they didn't delete it. :cheer:

As for the girl and pumpkin pie. I've told girls that their vagina tasted like like sweet wine. They LOVED it! I was giving them oral while I said it though.

*sigh*
I should have went down on that poster who got offended before I said ANYTHING about her vagina. Lesson learned.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
*sigh*
I should have went down on that poster who got offended before I said ANYTHING about her vagina. Lesson learned.
Lol.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
It was a retort to a PM tag we were involved in when Wyldfire got the boot.

He thought it was all a conspiracy by Rollo flexing his muscle.

It was not, as it turns out.
And so his/her current position is that the PM was an inflammatory joke of some kind?

I'm just confused. So someone messaged the mods (and hence the admin) to say that all of his or her contributions were imaginary? And then was kept on? I don't think I understand.

Posters (male and female) are a dime a dozen. Why would there be any reluctance over banning someone who said that?

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started that stupid thread and all I got was a new sig.:up:

Seriously guys, I posted this in The Thread, but I'll give it up in the Mature Man's forum too:

"I have had the pleasure of serving with heroes" *salutes brethren*

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
And so his/her current position is that the PM was an inflammatory joke of some kind?

I'm just confused. So someone messaged the mods (and hence the admin) to say that all of his or her contributions were imaginary? And then was kept on? I don't think I understand.

Posters (male and female) are a dime a dozen. Why would there be any reluctance over banning someone who said that?
You're convoluting what is fairly simple.

Months ago iqqi PM'd me and we had a correspondence that way over a couple of subjects.

When I suggested pulling those out of my back pocket to prove what a fraud S/He truly is S/He replied in such a way that I know, without a doubt that it is the same one as comes here.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
I started that stupid thread and all I got was a new sig.:up:
It was all worth it, wasn't it? Hahaha

I seriously don't think that was Iqqi. We'll see when she post again.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Magma said:
"I have had the pleasure of serving with heroes" *salutes brethren*
I return your salute Lieutenant Magma.

The worst casualty was Victory Unlimited's threads being blown out. Our Commander has nothing but love for everyone and this is how he's repayed, with ignorance and tomfoolery. He will remain steadfast and strong and lead us men on in other battles.

Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.