Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Told my cousin's ex gf that I thought she was pretty and liked her from the moment I saw her, and it was over the internet too. Needless to say, we never went out..lol. She responded with, "You're XXXXX's (my cousin) cousin, that's too weird."

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to a this HB9's house and made a massive dump in her private toilet....only finding out there was no more toilet paper left.....

Then I cried and she heard it.

I went out and she smelt my brand and gave me a :woo: look, and gave me a tissue then I accidentally SHARTED (fart with some sh!t coming out) which was impossible to NOT hear then to break the awkward situation I then said I loved her and cried even harder then she just said, "Its ok! Dont cry! We can still be friends!" She was my sisters best friend and we have known each other since the age of 8.

:rockon:

This isnt true, but man is it FVCKING FUNNY. HAHA.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I have another move. In 8th grade there was this cute chick that I always thought would make a decent gf, but I was too big of a chicken to talk to her much at all and I really didn't ever say anything to her. Then one day on the bus, she comes and sits right beside me and says, "will you go out with me?'" Me, not even being able to hold eye contact with her and she says, "I'm over here". Then I look at her and say, "maybe..I'll have to think about it." I never did tell her if I would go out with her or not.

Fast forward to the very next school year. The first day of school. This girl is a FVCKING HOTTIE with huge boobs and nipples poking out of her white tank top and I am thinking, "OMG, way to go...look at what you could have had, you fvcking dumbass." She says to me, "I'm too hot for you now ain't I?"

Now she is 21 and has two kids by two different guys though, so that's the brightside.

Hydroblunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got you all beat.

Sophmore year, first semester, I took a liking to this girl who worked in the college gym. Hot chick, curvy body, pretty face
We were both attracted to each other. I started a convo with her by asking her to help with a stretch, was real smooth about it. Ran into her outside the next day, we talked & I got her number.

So I really wanted to hang with her that weekend. I called her like 10 times in one day, thinking she probably did not have caller ID. Talk about a stupid assumption. When she called back, she was like "I was wondering who this crazy guy was calling me". So then I ask her to meet up. LOL, can anyone guess what excuse she used?

TheManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys don't have **** on my AFC-self.

I had one-itis for three years. Freshman, sophmore, and junior year of highschool. That girl made out with my best friend - we had an argument, but one week later we were going to prom "as friends"

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Said to a girl on the bus "Hey, what's your name again?" she says "Why do you want to know" Is ay nervously "Oh, I... just wanted to get to know you" then it ends after that. Yeah... that was pretty bad.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheManlyMan said:
You guys don't have **** on my AFC-self.

I had one-itis for three years. Freshman, sophmore, and junior year of highschool. That girl made out with my best friend - we had an argument, but one week later we were going to prom "as friends"
still doesn't beat my five years of hell from sixth grade to tenth grade :p

look up my story in this thread for a funny read.

Also, I am happy for her though. She was what got me searching for something to help me out with. I found this site, so she was an intricate part of me finding myself.

comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
After nearly a 2 year haitus, Viper is finally back in the game!
ok, I'm interested. This is going to be good.

*Gets lawn chair and a beer. Ready for the fireworks.*

best of luck

comic_relief

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a really bad one for y'all. It might not top comic_relief's, but it taught me a thing or two about one-itis.

Senior year of high school, had a severe case of one-itis. With hindsight, the girl was an HB7 or 7.5 at most, but at the time I thought she was the hottest girl alive. Anyway, turns out she had a bf and they'd known each other since they were little kids. I decided that since she'd been with the guy for so long he must be "better" for her than me, so I did what I thought was the gentlemanly thing and let myself slip into the friendzone. Had a crush on her all year long, did nice things for her all the time. On the bright side, we did end up being good friends.
Now for the crap. I finally got to meet her bf at the graduation banquet. Guy was a total wimp, skinny as hell, five inches shorter than me, looked like a nerd, and him and the girl hardly spoke or touched all evening, it was like nothing was going on between them. So I figure if I'd gone after the chick to begin with, I might have actually ended up with her. Instead of forgetting what just happened and moving on with my life, I decided I'd try to pursue the girl anyway in the week of school that was left! Needless to say, I failed.
Two days later, just after commencement, this other girl (HB8) was hitting on me (I believe her exact words were "i'd like to get drunk with you tonight"). Any guesses as to my answer? Hint, hint: ONE-ITIS :cuss: .

Deviant_DeWilde

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha nice thread... Rewind years back, when I was just starting high school, there was this really hot chick who I was COMPLETELY into. I liked her to the point of looking up on the internet "best ever chat up lines" and pretty much giving her a monologue of them. My grand finale was what they called the ultimate pick up line, "this time next year let's be laughing together." You should've seen her reaction. It was kind of like "**** off! You are so annoying!" So much for being nice eh?

talrock

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, reading this thread makes me think back to AFC moments. This girl asked me when I was drunk, if i liked her as more than a friend. i said no, as a friend only. before this, i dated/hooked up with her sister. after this, she kept askin me who i thought was hotter, her or her sister? and what did i do? i IMed her a poem and needless to say, she blocked me! duh

i almost did an AFC move again. I hooked up with my friends ex girl. anyway, she said like twice how she wanted to go see josh grobin. i almost bought tickets for her! thank god I found this thread. and i found out the night after she hooked up with me, she fvcked my friend! oh well. no tickets for her bltch a$$!

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... I will bite

A while back for a girl that worked at the store with me I was interested in. She had a husband (or boyfriend) a kid and actualy talked to me (Wheee here we go: She's talking to me, she must be interested!) Well, one day she mentioned this guy never bought her flowers, so my bAFC ass went and got her one a day later.

As you guess, that went over pretty well *end sarcasm*

A while later her and this other guy who was also interested in her and myself go to a strip club. She paid the guys cover charge because I guess he left his money in the car, told him to just pay her after we where done.

After the stripclub the three of us went to a park and chatted both of us was trying to get some alone time with her, basicly what she heard was:
Me: I wanna do you
Him: I wanna do you
Me: No, I wanna do you

Ugh! But it gets worse!

She still needed the cover charge from this other guy, which was like 10 bucks or something and this guy has an idea, "Yeah, I will give your ten bucks to you, just lift up your shirt, show me your cans and I will stick the 10spot in your breast"

They walk away and Im like what ever.

It gets worse. At work a couple days later she kisses one of my buddies. Im right there. A bit later I tell her I wanted to go down on her. I gave her my phone number. She does call it! But to talk to my buddy who was giving me a ride home from work.

WTF!?

A bit later we go to a party. She screws some guy there. Then later transfers stores.

Worse? Yup Later on when V-day rolls around, about 20am I sent her a text message wishing her a happy v-day

Sad I know.

Then I found David D and this website and now I am trying to go on the right track

seth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think of jokes all day while not with her, WRITE THEM DOWN, and then proceed to tell her the jokes when we met.
I wasn't funny.

Northern Lights

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the countless times I've missed the most obvious signals, I was pretty bad. Live and learn though

seth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy to accomodate you:
Took my one-iteis out for a beer, wait an hour for the famous biker jerk to pick her up and take her to his place to **** her.

One more drop of bitternes against women in that ocean of bitternes inside me...

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kept a daily journal about how I felt about a girl I was infatuated with, then when she was just about to move away from college, I GAVE IT TO HER!

HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

That is funny

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
back in the days lol, i told my ex she broke my heart when she broke up with me :D i recommend doing it, its great a great way to look desperate :crackup:

TheOnE111

Don Juan
Reaction score
my biggest afc move? wow from when i was 16-19. We had something going but one of my many ex's f***** it up. Lol i remember those days, i started listening to love songs after that! lol

The Librarian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine, easily, was not getting angry with my ex when she finally admited to me that she had cheated on me while she was on vacation in the bahamas. This was only two months into a two and a half year relationship and it really set the tone for the rest of the relationship by proving to her that she could do pretty much what ever she wanted.