Very Important Message To Everyone On This Site

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That website doesn't work properly in firefox.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
L777, What do I have insecurities about, lol? LOL, it's funny, "I am the insecure one" when you are the one who "feels the need" to tell me what you think and what you don't think about "me" when you don't know "me." Lol, that shows me that you are the one who's insecure about something, what, does the truth hurt that your little don juan bible is not all its cracked up to be? :crazy: It'll be okay NEWBIE.
Maybe you're not insecure since you claim you're not but it seems like you should be.

For example, do stupid people really realize they're stupid? The same brain failure that makes someone stupid is the same thing that prevents them from realizing they're stupid. See: Walmart customer service center.

You speak pretty immaturely. You chest thump a lot and expect people to be impressed. We are not. The problem is the fact that you are immature so you're incapable of recognizing that you're immature. The funny thing about that is that you're now boxed in and i can point at your reply refuting this and be like "see i was right." haha that's what women do =p

Who the hell ever said we needed a "self improvement" site anyway? We came here to increase our "lays a day," not because we HATED OURSELVES. lol, I will respond to you guys later, peace. Read this though:
I like me. That doesn't mean i don't want to be a better me tomorrow. I don't want more than 1 woman either because I don't have enough time or patience for more than one woman. I have other things to do. Be damned getting laid more often and sampling dozens of women. Besides, find a quality woman who loves sex and you get it like every day anyway.

By the way, i'm insecure. But i'm secure enough to admit i have insecurities without chest thumping and making sure EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I DON'T. When do you that it screams "i'm hiding something!"

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
The DJ Bible comes up with stuff and theories based on what some guy THINKS A WOMAN NEEDS, fvck that, ASK HER AZZ WHAT SHE NEEDS! Now, develop a theory that will work, FOR HER AZZ! Not some "one size fits all theory" but a "theory for each bytch."

She doesn't even know what she needs.

"cry why do i always go out with the bad boys and get hurt"
"whine he only hits me because i'm bad. i know he loves me and i love him and could never leave him"

Even if she knew what she needed she wouldn't tell you. Or at least not know how to tell you. They pull some garbage like "if you loved me you'd already know".. or "it's obvious" (yeah to other women but men communicate differently).. or "i'm scared to get hurt"... or whatever the ******** mularkey of the day is.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JonSter said:
In other words, after two or three months -- if it gets past the first date -- she sees "the man" that failed her initial chemistry test. In the beginning I only thought about making them happy, what they're thinking, what do they want to do, what can I buy them, please like me...
Along the lines of what you said... a bit more proof from a female mouth..

Last night my girlfriend drove me past this restaurant and made the comment of "i've had some bad first dates there" and she went on to tell me about some. They mostly focused on the guy trying to impress her and telling her how great and pretty she is and such. She said "i already know i'm awesome. I need to know that you're awesome." (haha)...

She went on to say that her first date with me got her really interested in me because I didn't act like she was the greatest thing around and i just wanted to have a few drinks and wasn't all trying to touch her all night and wasn't asking right in the middle of the date when i could see her again like all the other guys. I didn't think much of it at the time but i pretty much just showed her a good time, gave her some decent conversation and sent her on her way wanting more and her wondering "will i even get more?!"

DivineNetworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is fullash1t, u guys are just paranoic, insecure, Ego-safeguarding in all possible ways, mens, who just craves 4 *****, but can't get them just in case of ONE very simple reason - Your insecurities from your past, related wth rejection and similar things.
Don't be offended, and let's be honest - major of u here are just exactly as I've wrote. :)
That's nothing to be ashamed.. Just keep in mind (I know that it's pretty unvaluable to say this, 'cause earlier or later understant JUSt those who r smart enough. Others will keep frustrating wth "Jedi-mind tricks" :D..) - All u need to do is to find a grl, who is attracted 2 u NATURALLY. That's so simple. U wont need pull off any "macho" "Kino" or other sh1t.. everything will flow just perfectly.
I was on this site maybe... 4 years ago, when Pook and other gurus :D posted.. Just from curiousnes (young guy starved 4 an self-improvement, not to sttle for mediocrity).. I couldn't find glr I WANTED to.. not for sm physical things or smth.. just they wasn't anything I'd like to commit for a longer rel.
Suddenly I found D's site.. heh.. ironic - About a week later I've met her. I don't care how much it'll last, but now it's about a three year.

"About the tree - from his fruits" (or similar saying). So, here r the "fruits" guys: http://img130.imageshack.us/my.php?image=c46dca8830648vn4.jpg

Show me your "fruits" (not those "Frustration+BogusTricks=EvenLargerFrustration..)...

Last edited:

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After about halfway through divines post everything just went to ****.

First off for all the people that are saying that DJs focus on techniques and tricks. Stop right now a nd read through that bible. Most of those posts are telling guys that TECHNIQUES ARENT NECESSARY, THAT ALL WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT AND THAT THERE IS NO PROVEN WAY TO GET LAID. So why are you all saying that it says any of this?

All its saying is be the best man you can be, be natural, enjoy your life and appreciate it, and stop living life through women. That's it. Destini is talking about looks and natural male energy, fast seduction is talking about techniques, but when you look at the bible from a whole perspective all it says is, "Be a man that lives for himself, not others". That's the best way to put the DJ bible in one sentence, that's all its saying.

A man that lives for himself WANTS to be inshape because he wants to ENJOY life and LIVE longer, and that's through being healthy. A man who WANTS to be happy is going to pick up his own hobbies and enjoy them, because they satisfy him. A man what WANTS to gain women will go out there and meet them. That's what the DJ bible instills into those who truly understand its meaning. Many of those posts say to work out, and go do approaches etc, in the hopes that the guys will eventually say, "hey you know what, this makes the quality of my life better, I don't NEED anyone to tell me to do it anymore because I WANT to do it".

Its about living for yourself, everything else will fall into place after that. that's all you need to know. **** destini, **** speed seduction, **** fastseduction. Live for yourself and no one else, and you will succeed.

DivineNetworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu>U r here just from this year, I was here waaay more earlier..so I know very well the "Dj Bible"... no matter what it says, majority of dudes here post sh1t like - AFC, Alpha male, Pick-up techniques and so on..

What u've just said does every conscious, self confident (not in that way most of u imagine) man on this earth.. Just problem is that - guys here thinks cinfidence is some thing u can "Pull-off" whenever u need...they think it's some acting and other bs...
In real - MOST of them have issues, related with PAST experiences. They need to deal the ISSUES by knowing why they have them, why they are chickensh1ts near beautifull grl and so on.. Those r insecurities they need to deal with. But they AREN't dealt by faking some behaviour or "Brainwashing" other people with sh1t like "SS" (which is IMPOSSIBLE at first, no matter what anybody thinks)...
If grl naturally doesn't find u a "Matterial 2 fck", u can FORGET her forever, 'cause it's nor gonna change, no matter what racional reasons u think of - "Why she acted like that".. That's not her, thats U r the most important person in relations (and this doesn't mean in Egoistic way or smth.)..

Lovesorrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I'm going to make a little change to this statement. Women give advice based on how they FEEL a man should act.

Women run on their emotions, which is the exact reason why destini9 started her website. She was pissed off that she had fallen for a guy who ran Speed Seduction on her.
And what about this:
Once I asked my 18 female student what her impression about me was and she said I should have my hair cut *I have a somewhat long one, I should eat more *I am thin, lol, I should have a girlfriend because I would be lovely.

Suggestions?

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lovesorrow said:
And what about this:
Once I asked my 18 female student what her impression about me was and she said I should have my hair cut *I have a somewhat long one, I should eat more *I am thin, lol, I should have a girlfriend because I would be lovely.

Suggestions?
OMFG IM SO STONED AND THAT **** WAS ****ING HILARIOUS READ THAT POST LMAO:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :moon: :moon: :cuss: :nono:

Lovesorrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
OMFG IM SO STONED AND THAT **** WAS ****ING HILARIOUS READ THAT POST LMAO:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :moon: :moon: :cuss: :nono:
:crazy: I didn´t get it. Come on man.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
His hair is thin, he should eat more? Lol that makes no sense, I don't think there is any corrolation (lmao funny word) between eating and hair thickness, I think thats more genetics. Lmao its funny for some reason or another. And corrolation is also quite funny :rockon: :rockon:

Lovesorrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
His hair is thin, he should eat more? Lol that makes no sense, I don't think there is any corrolation (lmao funny word) between eating and hair thickness, I think thats more genetics. Lmao its funny for some reason or another. And corrolation is also quite funny :rockon: :rockon:
I think you MISread my post. She said my hair was long and I was thin. :moon:
Any suggestion about my student´s comments?

Btw, In Destiny´s photo I found this link: http://www.mycrazyvideos.com/video_booty_1221.html
Can someone tell who sings this song? It´s pretty good.