Very Important Message To Everyone On This Site

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do we as a community have to prove how many women we have banged by uploading pics or smacking a numeber up ??? Why do we have to leave this web site ???

And why do you even care if people visit this site or not ???

Her info is most welcome but some of it is very bias and just like this site you weed out the good points from the bad and try to ignore the crap.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever... bro save your time, and yourself.
Upload some pics of chicks you've been with!? lol... WTF!?
If you continue through with that action, it will only serve testament to the exact opposite goal your trying to create.

Illuminating the insecure reality of how UNsuave you are.

So, kick back, relax and Seriously...
I'd take this response of mine, as an opportunity to laugh at yourself and bow out of your intended direction. Saving the face you have, by earning it back.

Besides that... I think BrotherAP and the rest have summed up this smug chick, and her bitter ways. She has 1 key point which is more than elucidated here, without all the confusion and condescension of an arrogant and limited mind.

And bro... if you think about it... Her point is on developing your maleness. where better to do that, then the brotherhood of other succesful men?!
(goes back to the whole, your momma can't teach you the ways of being a man!)

Hope you see the value offered in this post, rather than reacting b!tchlike trying to prove more.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever, I would never betray the lovely ladies who choose to engage in late night hijinks beneath the sheets by plastering pictures of their lovely rear ends on a public website. It's just not within my code of conduct.

Even amongts my real-life, trusted friends I've learned to be somewhat tounge tied about my daily doings with womenfolk, as it always somehow comes back to smack me in the back of the head when I betray the details of my latest midnight liason to whatever receptive ears would hear the tale. Really, my newfound fondness for discreteness has served only to further my cause of having more women trust in delighting in my pleasure fully secure in the knowledge that their latest impasse would not be hitting the stands of the Daily Standard anytime soon. From now on, any girl that is not explicitly my girlfriend is "just my friend" and there is "nothing going on." I find this standard easy to uphold because, for one, it's a very enjoyable facade to mantain, creating a great game to play with your undercover mistresses, and for two, nobody believes you anyway so you become twice the pimp for never having said you were. Besides, women are never discrete, so somehow other girls are not only privy to what I've been up to, they also take gleeful note of my refusal to divulge compromising details, making me even more of a tempting prospect to any who might be in a position to consider partaking in my pleasures.

And that, DonJuanForever, is why I can't post pictures of my pursuits to appease your suspicion that I may be misleading you. :p

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Heheh,..well, you just keep listening to all that advice women are giving you and I'll keep banging 'em once they hang up the phone with you.
Yeaaaaaah, you sure going to be just rolling in ass with your wife and all.

I could have sworn Wyldfire was Destiny.

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
Why do we as a community have to prove how many women we have banged by uploading pics or smacking a numeber up ??? Why do we have to leave this web site ???

And why do you even care if people visit this site or not ???

Her info is most welcome but some of it is very bias and just like this site you weed out the good points from the bad and try to ignore the crap.

culdnt have said it better myself.

DonJuanForever, take yo so called 'natural maleness philosophy' smewhere its not known cuz here we know all dat. pook said that already anyways so it aint nuthn new, for all we know yu just ripped the content on yo site from pook's posts and modified it to yo womanly standards a tad bit. (oops did i say a 'tad' bit? lol)

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
If a guy who followed the don juan rules or alpha male rules were the guys who REALLY GOT ALL THE WOMEN, explain guys who act like Justin Timberlake, Usher, Ne-Yo, guys who are very sensitive and shyt, and women fvck them constantly!
Uh, a little hint, son?

How they act on stage is completely different from how they act backstage.

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm, this DonJuanForever claims he knows more than anyone here how you're supposed to deal with women ... and he is the one who is going to post pictures of women he has slept with, on an internet forum? Double braggart, and immature to boot.

DarkLight said:
DonJuanForever... bro save your time, and yourself.
Upload some pics of chicks you've been with!? lol... WTF!?
If you continue through with that action, it will only serve testament to the exact opposite goal your trying to create.

Illuminating the insecure reality of how UNsuave you are.
What he said.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I cant believe some of the idiots out there today. He is taking advice from a woman who quotes zsa zsa gabor. ROFL

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Hey first off, for the idiot who said I was a girl, go to hell guy, I am all MAN and I know I've probably had more females than you have.
*yawn*

DonJuanForever said:
First off, I don't think you guys are reading what she said right.
Well, it is simply hard to read what she writes. It's long and rambling, lacks anything resembling focus or a well-developed thesis, and inevitably degenerates into her babbling about married guys she bangs and stuff. None of these points are really illustrative, but even if they were, what would they illustrate?

DonJuanForever said:
This "flow" if you read what Destini said over there, is called, "natural maleness." Now I am like you guys, just looking at the pics of the dudes, I could not tell which one had "maleness". However, I could honestly feel a different flow within and around myself before I go sarge, and I know that I am about to be the man that night, sometimes I would not have this flow, and the results would not be as I expected.
Yeah, that glow is called SELF CONFIDENCE. Did you ride the short bus to school as a child? First you rant about how self confidence isn't all that, and then you describe this "natural maleness" feeling and it sounds suspiciously like confidence.

DonJuanForever said:
We come on sites like this that really "teach us how to be like some other guy"
Yeah, but emulating the behaviors of successful people is the best way to be successful yourself. Eventually, you become more like them through your emulation.

DonJuanForever said:
Seriously guys, JUST THINK A MINUTE. If a guy who followed the don juan rules or alpha male rules were the guys who REALLY GOT ALL THE WOMEN, explain guys who act like Justin Timberlake, Usher, Ne-Yo, guys who are very sensitive and shyt, and women fvck them constantly!
Yeah, that's it! Let's take the rich and famous with their celebrity stylists, personal trainers and teams of publicists, and apply them to the average guy! Great thinking there.

DonJuanForever said:
I think the don juan, alpha male shyt is just like another religion that people grab onto when they are RUNNING FROM THEMSELVES. I mean, this is NOT BUSINESS. In business, you have to put the customer-first and present yourself from the customer's view to gain their business, why, because the customer has to see value. BUT THIS IS NOT BUSINESS.
See, first you agree with Destini, and then you disagree. One of the only things she wrote about that made sense was having value for the girl (customer).

Reaction score
A Deeper Understanding

Hey guys, thanks for those replies, the good and the bad, lol.

The point I am trying to make, is not that I am trying to prove you guys wrong or some chick right, or some chick wrong and you guys right...it's more like I am seeking to understand why I succeed and why I fail.

It's true, far from average, that "flow" could be self confidence, because I do notice that I feel more relaxed when I am in that "flow." Now, how I created it and lost it, I don't know.

When I look back over my serious relationships and ONS, I found that I had this flow and that it was more to the extent of......I was being this way around one girl, and another way around another girl.

I mean, it was like I was more laid back with her, more outgoing and C+F with this girl, more bad boyish with this girl, and so on.

In trying to discover WHY I was successful, so that I can go out and do it consistently, I have been reading destini's site, this one, and fast seduction.
3 very different sites. That allll cancel one another out.

Fast Seduction preaches that theres a different guy for every girl, so elicit values become "her guy" and that's the lay. I can relate to that, because I notice I act differently around different females.

Don Juan sites teaches that it's mainly all about attitude, and displaying a sort of persona. So self improve yourself, stopping thinking you are a loser, have a certain "attitude" lik C and F, being a challenge, seeing yourself as the prize, and you get a lay. I can relate to that, because I notice that I do carry this type of "attitude" of being the prize. And of course, I have a life outside of women!

The chick Destini talked about how there is no such thing as "titles" like alpha male, don juan, etc. She said women are functionally the same, but superficially different. She said its the woman's EGO payoff that makes her decision to fvck a guy, not a guy using techniques. Basically, she said guys get laid based on THAT PARTICULAR GIRL'S ego payoff and what that girl wants and needs in a guy. I can relate to that, because to me, it kind of like what the SSers do when they elicit a girl's values. They find out what the girl's EGO payoff is, turn to that guy, and fvcks her. In the long run, the SSer would have to find a girl who likes a guy closer to his personality, to have a relationship and BE HIMSELF around.

So, what do I have here? I think that all 3 sites are correct! Basically Destini and Fast Seduction are saying, "Not every girl likes alll types of guys. But a girl will only fvck a certain type of guy." If I wanted to sarge and fvck multiple women, I could just elicit values and go about my day.

The Don Juan website? Well, it helps build character, build a lifestyle, build a man. Basically what it does is this........it helps you eliminate any insecurities you might have that is KEEPING YOU FROM BEING YOUR NATURAL CONFIDENT SELF. It helps you bring out your full potential in all areas of life, etc., etc. What does this do? Well, it makes you YOUR IMPROVED SELF. Seeing that there's a different guy for each girl, the don juan sites teaches you how to be with women that ARE FOR YOU, and next the ones playing games and flaking, which basically just means they fvck different "types of guys."

It's starting to make sense to me, which is what my whole point of looking at these sites were. Where am I currently, hey let me tell you, I am 22. I have had some success with women, but not like I really wanted though. I want a cycle of 12 I fvck, and about 2 very deep relationships. I believe that I have the understanding that I need now, to do that.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
The chick Destini talked about how there is no such thing as "titles" like alpha male, don juan, etc. She said women are functionally the same, but superficially different. She said its the woman's EGO payoff that makes her decision to fvck a guy, not a guy using techniques. Basically, she said guys get laid based on THAT PARTICULAR GIRL'S ego payoff and what that girl wants and needs in a guy. I can relate to that, because to me, it kind of like what the SSers do when they elicit a girl's values. They find out what the girl's EGO payoff is, turn to that guy, and fvcks her. In the long run, the SSer would have to find a girl who likes a guy closer to his personality, to have a relationship and BE HIMSELF around.
Her criticism of the 'alpha male' obssession here is her only valid point. Guys spend way too much time worrying about whether or not they were 'alpha' enough to actually realize that they're just acting like insecure douchebags who think they're being alpha. She also made a decent argument that many guys here are trying to take the easy route and fake traits they don't have (such as confidence) when really these traits can't be effectively faked. These are her few valid points, and they're not Earth-shattering or things that haven't been said before. But her guide is at least as long as a small book, and in all that the best I can say is that she isn't wrong on a couple of points that could be summarized in one paragraph.

As for that 'natural flow', if you wanted to define that based on her own writing, the only thing I can say about it is that guys who look like Josh Harnett or Andy Garcia have it, but all the other guys for some reason don't. Aren't the other guys masculine? Hell yeah they were. Did they appear confident (as much as a man can in a picture, anyway)? I sure thought so. So they were masculine and confident, what was the problem? There wasn't any! She just inflated her personal preferences to some idea about a 'natural maleness' and spoke for an entire gender. Frankly, I think she's full of sh!t. And, worse, she bases all of her reasoning on LOOKS. This guy LOOKS more 'Male', this guy doesn't.

And her message isn't based on personality at all. In her criticism about these sites, she goes so far as to say that no matter how you act, girls will like you or dislike based on looks alone - if you're hot, and you act like a moron, you're getting laid. If you're ugly, and you act like king, you're still not getting laid. She says that a woman knows the instant she sees you whether she would or wouldn't, and it's your job to "try like hell not to mess it up." This is the same crap that women have been telling us our whole lives, suggesting when we go to clubs we're basically just merchandise for the little chickadees window shopping, picking us out by whoever looks the most like Andy Garcia, and it's our job to be little dancing monkeys to make sure that we impress them. Then she drops that bomb that I quoted before - "The less built, buff, muscled and overall masculine you are, don't even bother looking at a very feminine, curvacious woman, cause you aren't getting laid. Better stick to more 'boyish' types of females" What she is saying here is DATE WITHIN YOUR LEAGUE. Isn't that the exact thinking we're trying to get away from?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Well Said Brother.

And a SoSuave post below...
Respect!

BrotherAP said:
DonJuanForever, I would never betray the lovely ladies who choose to engage in late night hijinks beneath the sheets by plastering pictures of their lovely rear ends on a public website. It's just not within my code of conduct.

Even amongts my real-life, trusted friends I've learned to be somewhat tounge tied about my daily doings with womenfolk, as it always somehow comes back to smack me in the back of the head when I betray the details of my latest midnight liason to whatever receptive ears would hear the tale. Really, my newfound fondness for discreteness has served only to further my cause of having more women trust in delighting in my pleasure fully secure in the knowledge that their latest impasse would not be hitting the stands of the Daily Standard anytime soon. From now on, any girl that is not explicitly my girlfriend is "just my friend" and there is "nothing going on." I find this standard easy to uphold because, for one, it's a very enjoyable facade to mantain, creating a great game to play with your undercover mistresses, and for two, nobody believes you anyway so you become twice the pimp for never having said you were. Besides, women are never discrete, so somehow other girls are not only privy to what I've been up to, they also take gleeful note of my refusal to divulge compromising details, making me even more of a tempting prospect to any who might be in a position to consider partaking in my pleasures.

And that, DonJuanForever, is why I can't post pictures of my pursuits to appease your suspicion that I may be misleading you. :p

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
That's what I said in my first post, and what it all comes down too
hes on about the 'its all physical attraction and not game thing' btw

sorry for being immature or anything, this guy does my f.ucking head in. I AM LIVIN PROOF THAT YOU WRONG YOU RETARD...PLEASE F.UCK OFF

Reaction score
Brother Ap

Brother AP, let's chat a minute. I don't think you got what she said correctly.

"And her message isn't based on personality at all. In her criticism about these sites, she goes so far as to say that no matter how you act, girls will like you or dislike based on looks alone - if you're hot, and you act like a moron, you're getting laid. If you're ugly, and you act like king, you're still not getting laid."

Now listen I am no Advocate for her at all, lol, so don't conclude on that. What she was stating was similar to what those at Fast Seduction said, and that there's a certain "guy" for each "girl." That women are functionally the same, but superficially different in all aspects. The ONLY part of Fast Seduction I ever found good was the eliciting values part. I found that it worked. And Destini basically was saying that a guy should be himself and lose the lack of confidence he has in himself, and be more of himself and not try to be a don juan or something like that.

Brother AP, if you have been in the field alot, I notice that I get rejectioned most when I try to be the same to every girl. When I adopt my personality to fit the girl's EGO(elicit values), she wants to fvck me, period, no need for tactics like challenge, mystery, C and F, or nothing like that. The problem with this in the long run, is that you eventually when you settle down in a relationship with one, you need one that likes guys more closer to "YOU". That makes sense, but if you are young and wild and 22 like me, I just want to fvck and fvck often. lol, I look at spending $20 bucks and 2 hours in the club as an investment. If I am not gettin pvssy out of it, I am wasting my time and money that I could be doing something else.

I don't think all that SS shyt like mirroring and matching, patterns, etc., is ness. Just like I don't think the don juan shyt like challenge, mystery, "I am the prize", is ness. One is just a board game, the other is a fantasy. I find I get better results tailoring my personality to a particular girl and she wants to fvck me. Now, as for a relationship............the only girls that I care about and are in a relationship with are those who like guys more closer to the ME I am most of the time. But it's so great to find out about different girls, because I learn more about life and it's actually cool. Women are not all the same, it's all about finding out what it is she wants, and like the old sales guys do, tailor your solutions to fit those needs.

Reaction score
I mean it's funny, some girls actually fvck me when I am more nice and kind, and sensitive....fvckin seriously! Then there are those, who like a ****y bastard, and they fvck me like that! It's really funny, and it goes against the don juan bible and alllllllllllllllll the don juan rules.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
I mean it's funny, some girls actually fvck me when I am more nice and kind, and sensitive....fvckin seriously! Then there are those, who like a ****y bastard, and they fvck me like that! It's really funny, and it goes against the don juan bible and alllllllllllllllll the don juan rules.
I call bluff on you mate. I think your another nameless KJ with major insecurities. Cal it a hunch.

Reaction score
Read This And Go Get Laid

L777, What do I have insecurities about, lol? LOL, it's funny, "I am the insecure one" when you are the one who "feels the need" to tell me what you think and what you don't think about "me" when you don't know "me." Lol, that shows me that you are the one who's insecure about something, what, does the truth hurt that your little don juan bible is not all its cracked up to be? :crazy: It'll be okay NEWBIE.

To those who seriously care about increasing their "lays a day," and not living this don juan fantasy of "increasing your self" to get pvssy, read the following. Hey, nothing against this site, I like this site, but I think this site is more for a guy's character. If I need help in sales, I should go to a great sales website that teaches you FROM FIELD EXPERIENCE, how to increase production. If I svck in basketball, or whatever, it's the same. This site, when considering women, is nothing but a bunch of theories, posted by keyboard jockeys. Who the hell ever said we needed a "self improvement" site anyway? We came here to increase our "lays a day," not because we HATED OURSELVES. lol, I will respond to you guys later, peace. Read this though:

Eliciting Values

When you are Eliciting Values, you are finding out what is important to her, what SHE values, transforming into a man that can give her that, and finally providing her with it. In order for you to Elicit Value, you must first ask questions that will give you important information about her values. This is why I said in my recent posts that you cannot just go into a Pick-Up saying the first thing that comes to your mind. You must ask questions that will ONLY get her panties closer to her ankles. By asking random questions and ignoring the answers you are wasting vital time. For example:

Me: So what is it that you like to do with your spare time?
Her: I like to exercise, rock climb, and write poetry.
Me: Wow, rock climbing, what is it that you like about that?
Her: I like how it is a little dangerous, it is exciting.

From this conversation, I've discovered that she likes to feel a little in danger. She loves the excitment of living on the edge. From this you should TRANSFORM yourself into a man that can provide her with these feelings that SHE VALUES! You can do this by taking her out on an exciting date, driving waaay past the speed limit, or PATTERNING her about dangerous things (more on patterning later) Lets take another example...

Me: What traits to you find sexy in a man?
Her: I love a guy that is aggressive and confident with himself.
Me: Oh ok, how does that make you feel when your with a guy like that?
Her: Umm...well I feel like he's in control and I feel secure.

So in this case you know that being passive is not going to work for you. You need to TAKE CONTROL of every situation and do things that make her feel safe with you. Why? Because this is what SHE VALUES! Everytime you have a conversation with a chick, ELICIT VALUE so that you know what she admires and desires. When you know what she desires, GIVE IT TO HER!

Reaction score
As you see, there's no "one size fits all" method. And you know it's funny I keep talking about sales, but here's another example! Don't you hang up on telemarketers? Why? Because they are calling giving you some one size fits all bullshyt that does not really tailor to what you need, but what THEY THINK YOU NEED. lol, lol, lol. Same here! The DJ Bible comes up with stuff and theories based on what some guy THINKS A WOMAN NEEDS, fvck that, ASK HER AZZ WHAT SHE NEEDS! Now, develop a theory that will work, FOR HER AZZ! Not some "one size fits all theory" but a "theory for each bytch."

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to Destini9's site. Some of it is good stuff, which most can be found on SoSuave already. I personally feel that D9 is your basic over 30 woman cougar who has lost the will to attract but now thinks she is goddess by purporting to give solid dating advice. I don't like her only because her dramatic personality is an affront to my mental state. If you want to listen to one woman's raving madness as a guideline to date women you will probably meet only women like her: selfish, attention desperately needed, and airy.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's great that you are looking up on different angles and not throwing yourself at some 'religion' (as you put it), but you see, not everyone on this site views this site as a pick up guide.

As far as i can tell, sosuave tries to hint you in on how to build a full and happy life FOR YOURSELF... not all the women you'll be banging. Sure there are lot's of guys here posting game and techniques etc, but i never found this to be the main focus of this site.

The DJ is nothing but an accomplished man with a happy life. It's not just about the outside, how good a shape your in, how much money you have, how well you dress etc etc... it's also how you deal with defeat and disappointment. This is your mindset, your sh!tshield when you're out there in the real world!

Personally i don't give a rats ass about being a PUA or bedding a whole bunch of chicks, getting any chick someone can point out to me, etc. If i see a woman i find physically pleasing or carries herself in an interesting way, I'll do my little dance with her, whatever comes from it is fine, it's all good fun! When i find a woman i really like I'm not going to be too worried about this horrible disease everyone talks about here 'oneitis'... this is just another barrier, a limitation and sometimes you just have to be willing to let things happen.

So i say... don't follow any philosophy! Get familiar with them all, keep them in the back of your head, if you find anything useful from either one, use it!

Try them and use what works, then stick to it, but never stop trying different things (routine is boring anyways). There is no real point in coming out and dissing a whole philosophy because you don't like some things about it, or because you found nothing usefull in it... others might, and that is really the point.

I don't think of myself as a DJ, Alpha Male, PUA, or any of these things. I think of myself as a man with a full and happy life... that's it, nothing wrong with that imho.

Howmany women have i slept with? You want a count? You think i've been counting, or if i even remember them all, or what exactly i said to them to get to that point?! A voice in my head has been telling me women are jummy since i was 15, that was 10 years ago and women have been everywhere i looked this whole time...

Picture this... You put a very hungry kid in a warehouse full of cookies, leave him there for 2 weeks, then come back and ask him howmany cookies he ate and how he opened the package to all of them... :confused:

If you can remember all this then you must have been taking notes and keeping count all the time, or there is soemthing really weird with my memory... which is highly unlikely since i have a pretty good memory in general. So, no idea, sry.