Very Important Message To Everyone On This Site

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have ever read TDs Archive you would so a long ass rambling about how to really do Pick up because of the stuff that Destini9 was trying to teach. Don't bother wasting another year trying to learn something that won't give you great results.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I'm going to make a little change to this statement. Women give advice based on how they FEEL a man should act.

Women run on their emotions, which is the exact reason why destini9 started her website. She was pissed off that she had fallen for a guy who ran Speed Seduction on her.
I completely agree. :rockon:

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: buahahahahahahahahahaha takes deep breath ahahahahahahaaa. :crackup: OMG stop it hurts, that is too funny.

Reaction score
it's Not The Method, It's The Man

IT'S NOT THE METHOD, IT'S THE MAN

Hey first off, for the idiot who said I was a girl, go to hell guy, I am all MAN and I know I've probably had more females than you have.

First off, I don't think you guys are reading what she said right. From my experience, I always, 100% of the time, noticed that I was more "successful" with women when I WAS NOT TRYING TO BE. It was like some force or flow I was in, and all the women started to flirt with me more.

This "flow" if you read what Destini said over there, is called, "natural maleness." Now I am like you guys, just looking at the pics of the dudes, I could not tell which one had "maleness". However, I could honestly feel a different flow within and around myself before I go sarge, and I know that I am about to be the man that night, sometimes I would not have this flow, and the results would not be as I expected.

First off, the titles, "alpha male," "don juan," "AFC," you guys know deep down in your guts, that these titles mean absolutely shyt! Oh so the guys go, DonJuanForever, you are a don juan, let's fvck! Or no, DonJuanForever, you are an AFC, let's not fvck! So what do we do guys? We come on sites like this that really "teach us how to be like some other guy" and include all these different techniques in our personality and after while what happens, we begin to lose the insecurities and act more NATURAL, and pvssy just comes easily. This is called, NATURAL MALENESS.

What really happened, was not that I was so C and F, and soooo much of a challenge, (by the way, I call the next day and it doesn't change anything) that the girl slept with me, it was this natural male "flow" I carried which basically comes from deep within our souls when we are LOVING, and ENJOYING being who WE, WE, WEEEEEEEEEEE are!

Some guys say, I self-improved and began working out, got a better job, etc., and I got better with women! Or some think, I tried this and that techique and it got better, but of course you know it's preached that you have to make the "technique" look natural right? lol, Well.............what really happened? You lost the insecurities that was flooding you from BEING and LOVING YOU. Which after all is said and done, that's what I think it comes down to. When you are doing that, you carry a "flow" that women are drawn to. But, I could be wrong...it could be something else. Maybe C and F is the pill to pvssy.

Seriously guys, JUST THINK A MINUTE. If a guy who followed the don juan rules or alpha male rules were the guys who REALLY GOT ALL THE WOMEN, explain guys who act like Justin Timberlake, Usher, Ne-Yo, guys who are very sensitive and shyt, and women fvck them constantly! I know guys who are totally clingy, can't fight, and women STILL FVCK THEM! Then guys act all tough and bad boy/thuggish, women fvck them constantly! Then there are, oh I see it, totally gay acting guys who women fvck! Total losers who are not buffed up with good jobs that women fvck, rich men that women fvck, I mean constantly everyday I see the RULES BROKEN. And when I say women, I mean hb7 and up. I see it fellas.

I think the don juan, alpha male shyt is just like another religion that people grab onto when they are RUNNING FROM THEMSELVES. I mean, this is NOT BUSINESS. In business, you have to put the customer-first and present yourself from the customer's view to gain their business, why, because the customer has to see value. BUT THIS IS NOT BUSINESS.

How about this? How about you find out WHO YOU ARE, not from reading shyt on this site but searching YOUR SOUL. Then you go out and GET LAID, and you will notice like me, that you can create ANOTHER "method" to getting laid that has never been made before.

IT'S NOT THE METHOD, IT'S THE MAN. That's all that girl at Destini9.com was saying, and I really don't care if a woman said it, a dude said it, the pope said it, P.Diddy said it, or my damn 5 year old cousin said it, if it's true it's true. If you have hadddddd annnny success at getting laid, go back and think, were you REALLY DOING SOMETHING? HOW DID YOU FEEL? Because I bet you this, I bet you felt great while you were pursueing. I bet you didn't have a nervous pit in your gut. THAT, is where the natural maleness comes from. Think for a minute.

Reaction score
In my post above, I posted this paragraph,

"First off, the titles, "alpha male," "don juan," "AFC," you guys know deep down in your guts, that these titles mean absolutely shyt! Oh so the guys go, DonJuanForever, you are a don juan, let's fvck! Or no, DonJuanForever, you are an AFC, let's not fvck! So what do we do guys? We come on sites like this that really "teach us how to be like some other guy" and include all these different techniques in our personality and after while what happens, we begin to lose the insecurities and act more NATURAL, and pvssy just comes easily. This is called, NATURAL MALENESS. "

lol, before all the trolls stand up and post that I am gay, I MEANT "girls". Lol, sometimes you just have to sit trolls back down.

Reaction score
godsgifttowomen....

Has a post right now talking about how he BROKE THE RULES, and it didn't change anything. Guys let's wake up! It's our insecurities that is stopping our natural male flow(which gets us laid) not some technique. Getting laid is a NATURAL EVENT, it just happens, it's not some planned movie script!

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
First off, I don't think you guys are reading what she said right. From my experience, I always, 100% of the time, noticed that I was more "successful" with women when I WAS NOT TRYING TO BE. It was like some force or flow I was in, and all the women started to flirt with me more.
Excellent, maybe you should do the same now: stop trying so hard convincing people, and you'll get a magic force/flow that will help you a lot more than your aggressive tone here. So far I'm not seeing your relaxed maleness shining through.

Trust the Force ... always....

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
"First off, the titles, "alpha male," "don juan," "AFC," you guys know deep down in your guts, that these titles mean absolutely shyt!
Why are you telling people that the Don Juan method is wrong, and that the terms don't mean 'shyt' when you go by the screename "DonJuanForever"?

Reaction score
Well derek its because I created my "log-in name" when I joined, what difference does that make? Like if my name was AFC Forever or Loser Forever, is WHO I AM, directly related to WHO I AM, on an internet site? lol, lol. You know, I had a lot of insecurities that I worked out. I had some of my boys look at this site and they laughed their azzes off. Seriously, you guys inner have to be honest. Don't you sometimes feel like you are at church on this site with all these rules? When you get laid, be honest, were you really using a rule? lol, lol, lol

Reaction score
Hey guys listen, you don't HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME. Don't by any means think I am trying to be Ross Jeffreys (I think I spelled his name wrong). Do what you want, later in life, you will look back, and see that it was YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF that was not created by a website that made you successful in life and with women, and not some RULES from a site which basically dehumanizes you, makes you sort of like everybody else, and like a robot. What guy doesn't think he is a alpha male? But tell me what guy thinks he is very unique then anybody else, and that's why he is successful? The first guy is a robot, the second guy, is the real COOL guy, if there ever was something as that.

Reaction score
Idealy, you shouldn't go to that site either... or even this one. We should all know how to do this by now without any outside help.

CompleteControl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I'm going to make a little change to this statement. Women give advice based on how they FEEL a man should act.
Actually, a woman gives advice based on how they feel a man they are already attracted to should act.

That is why it is irrelevent and counter-productive.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CompleteControl said:
Actually, a woman gives advice based on how they feel a man they are already attracted to should act.

That is why it is irrelevent and counter-productive.
And most the time they base it on how they think the guy that they are attracted to who didn't give them the time of day should have acted, which is really just a pipe-dream about him being in love with her and doing all kinds of sappy things that he never actually would

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a look at the site and it's nice. I don't dispute that what's there isn't a bad concept. But saying that what's to be learned there is in anyway better then this site is a statement that I have to respectfully disagree with. For those who are tolorant enough to get past the flaming, smart enough to understand the advice offered, and proactive enough to utlize them in the real world, this site is a helpful adaptable guide. The sense of community isn't really what it was before but It's still enjoyable to witness people from your region or area you're framiler with talk about places you've been and running game sucessfully.

Is this site garunteed to make anyone here sucessful? No, of course not, and no where is such a garuntee posted. But what's offered here is fun, helpful and for some insirational. In those respects, I think spending time on this site is completely legitamized and his hardly a waste of anyones time.

JonSter

Reaction score
"IT'S NOT THE METHOD, IT'S THE MAN"

In my opinion, it's both. The "man" will always shine through in the end -- but sometimes the problem is getting the opportunity to show her "the man," and that is where the METHOD comes in.

Because women run on emotion and not logic when it comes to relationships, they'll blow a guy off after the first date solely because she doesn't feel any "chemistry." Is it fair to a guy who meets her requirements in looks and conversation to be shot down simply because she does not feel chemistry on the first date? No. And that's why these methods work.

My last couple relationships were all the same. I'd meet a woman, turn into an AFC, and almost immediately I'd get, "You're so nice, sweet, and you're a good looking guy, but there is just no attraction. I also don't want to us stop being friends." Next thing you know, two to three months later, they do a 180 and start trying to reel me in as their boyfriend. But I cannot get passed the initial resentment and hurt I felt in the beginning, and it goes nowhere -- or turns purely sexual. Story of my life.

In other words, after two or three months -- if it gets past the first date -- she sees "the man" that failed her initial chemistry test. In the beginning I only thought about making them happy, what they're thinking, what do they want to do, what can I buy them, please like me...

What I am learning from this site is how to approach a women with a big chemistry pie and smack her right in the face with it. KASLAAM!!... "There's your damn chemistry! Now sit down and get to know me."

I've been browsing this site since Sunday and I've already seen results by trying some of these techniques on the women I know.

Today at work, right before lunch, I was chatting with a female friend of mine online, we'll call her "Apple." I went on one OK date with Apple and now she is dating another guy but still keeps in touch. She IM's me today and asks me how I'm doing. Later on in the conversation, she asks me if I am seeing anyone. Usually, I'll respond "not really," thinking about her feelings and conveying that I still want her. But this time I tell the truth and say, "Yes, I'm dating a couple women."

All of a sudden she starts shooting me a bunch of questions, including, "Were you dating around when you met me?" I told her "Yes." She asked me if I thought that was "fair." She said she would not do that. Near the end of the conversation she says, "I want you to keep in touch. You know that you can tell me ANYTHING and EVERYTHING." yada yada yada. I say I am going to lunch and she replies, "Yea, sure."

I set my away message to, "Going to lunch. That's the truth Apple!"

Apple: lol! Bbye (kiss)

When I get back there is an IM from another woman we will call "Tangerine." I went on a date with Tangerine and she also told me there was no attraction and started dating other guys -- but we're still friends and have gone out a couple times since.

Tangerine: You're a jerk! (off)
Me: What made you say something like that?
Tangerine: Who is "Apple"
Me: She's a friend of mine.
Tangerine: Why is she on your public message?
Me: I don't have a girlfriend. I'll do what I want.
Tangerine: I was just kidding.
Tangerine: :(
Me: Be nice!
Tangerine: You haven't seen how nice I can be.

Another IM was also there from a woman we will call "Tomato" I've talked to Tomato online, exchanged photos, phone, but we have never met in person.

Tomato: "Apple?"
Me: How's your day?
[Tomato logs off]

Brothers, I can feel the force!

sactown1

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow a female telling us how to be more male

DonJuanForever thanks for the website,i think that this could be a turning point in my life, i've seen the way...........lol

Reaction score
I want to upload some pics of some chicks I have been with on here. But since this post is still around, guys, do me a favor?

Be honest now.

Type in the number of women you slept with, and what it was that you did, that got you laid.

Just want to see something.

And be honest. I can't remember my exact, but I believe it's about 43. I only had about 3 real serious relationships, as most girls are mainly groupies we hook up with or chicks I get from clubs.