Very Important Message To Everyone On This Site

Reaction score
Don't mean to sound cruel, mean, or whatever.....but I think I should say this to you gentlemen:

LEAVE THIS SITE!!

To be blunt, this site is not accurate on women on the "how to be a man." If you really want to learn this information, go to www.destini9.com. Look under the Dumbazz's guide to scoring, and you'll see that it's natural maleness that gets the bytches.

LEAVE THIS SITE! IT HAS NOTHING TO OFFER YOU BUT A WASTE OF TIME.

Take it from me, a guy from the field, Destini9 is right on point.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to learn this information, go to www.destini9.com.
Time to give you a little history lesson.....

Do a search on this site and you'll find that Destini9 used to post here. You're no better than her (unless you're the rebirth of Destini9 on sosuave).

Look under the Dumbazz's guide to scoring, and you'll see that it's natural maleness that gets the bytches.
You obviously haven't been here very long either, because most of the guys here already know this.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Don't mean to sound cruel, mean, or whatever.....but I think I should say this to you gentlemen:

LEAVE THIS SITE!!

To be blunt, this site is not accurate on women on the "how to be a man." If you really want to learn this information, go to www.destini9.com. Look under the Dumbazz's guide to scoring, and you'll see that it's natural maleness that gets the bytches.

No man should take advice from women on the issue of: attracting women.

Only a man that is succesful can provide that advice. Furthermore, women tend to write or say one thing...but do another.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it always pays to keep an open mind....take what you want....and disregard the rest...

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
No man should take advice from women on the issue of: attracting women.

Only a man that is succesful can provide that advice. Furthermore, women tend to write or say one thing...but do another.
Wrong

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was long and rambling, and I could probably sum it up in a page or so and make it more clear than she did. She makes a couple of good points, but really she is on the outside looking in seeing as she has a vagina and the murkiness of thought that seems to come with it. All jokes aside, she's obviously too bound by her own tastes. Just look at the photo section. It has NOTHING to do with their "display of maleness," which she of course cannot define, and everything to do with her physical preferences in a guy. If you take the two groups and look at them side by side, you'll see what I mean.

She says that she can no more tell me how to display maleness than I can tell her how to display femininity, but that's bull because I can give her a good idea of how to display femininity. And what about the "average" guys in her photo section? She never touches on them and how much maleness they are displaying, etc.

She obviously fears strong men because being built is a turnoff for her, but I know a whole lot of women that find them hot. I have to wonder about her experiences with men in her youth. I'd bet they were bad, and her 14 year stint as a stripper doesn't exactly refute that.

So, let's break this down:

1. You need to be more male.

2. She can't tell you how to do that.

3. She shows you "maleness" and "nonmaleness" which really seem to correspond with her physical preferences in men.

So, basically, if you're hot you are ok and if you're not you're screwed. Sweeeeeet. Lotsa help Destini9.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
far from average said:
So, basically, if you're hot you are ok and if you're not you're screwed. Sweeeeeet. Lotsa help Destini9.
That's what I said in my first post, and what it all comes down too.

Not saying though, that tactics and **** don't work.. because they do because your making them jealous or confused but they don't actually make her horny just more confused as to who to do.

So if there are two average guys, and one keeps confesses his love to her and one is making fun of her but still showing a little interest, she's obviously in a state of confusion going to do the second one. But they both make her equally horny.

BUT IT ALL COMES DOWN TO PHYSICAL ATTRACTION and you guys don't seem to get it.

That Destini site, really is just her going on about how certain guys make her wet.. but she makes the simple point of Guys want ***** and Chicks want ****. That's all you really need to know.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've started reading it, just to see what it is you're advertising here. My first observation is that it's pretty long, so luckily I read a lot. My next observation is that it's condecending, but I'll accept that as her style and keep going because I really don't think I can evaluate something fairly unless I read the WHOLE thing. I've got to say, though, that I'm on the 8th paragraph about her experiences as a stripper and, to give only the most mild of criticism, I wonder if she really couldn't have picked a better allegory if she wants men to relate.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
Really? LOL.

So...what you are doing asking people in here? Why not go to your sister or mother?

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, women give advice based on what THEY think a man should act. Ide say only listen to girls to get a little backround on a female's mind. Other wise, its best to take advice from experienced, successful guys. After all, what does a woman know about fear of approaching someone you like? what do they know about rejection? ..I'll tell you.. not a whole frikkin lot. Guys are usually the ones to first initiate conversation/ make the first move/ keep building momentum until she is yours.

My opinion is that you should only check the site out to get an idea of what they want or how they WOULD like a man to act. I believe this site is here to get an idea of how men SHOULD act.

BTW, are you trying to fool someone? "I dont mean to sound cruel or anything", "I think i should say to you gentlemen"... You sound like a woman to me, guys wouldnt give a crap about sounding mean or cruel or whatever. Also, never in my LIFE have i ever called any other guys, gentlemen. I am about 99% sure that DonJuanForever is a girl, that leaves a 1% chance that you are an inexperienced, feminine guy who is trying to change men into whipped little b!tches who tend to a woman's every whim.

Dont listen to this chick/gay guy, youll stay at this site and become a real, successful DJ if you know what's good for you.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, women give advice based on what THEY think a man should act.
I'm going to make a little change to this statement. Women give advice based on how they FEEL a man should act.

Women run on their emotions, which is the exact reason why destini9 started her website. She was pissed off that she had fallen for a guy who ran Speed Seduction on her.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:

LEAVE THIS SITE!!

First of NO I will not leave this site plus I love being on this forum theres people here who helped me in life issues.But lets get to the point that not everyone has a good naturla maleness ok,thats what you need to learn.Your post is nothing but non sense that website is made by a women and women and men have two different mind thinking.So its better to take advice from a man and a site by a MAN not a women having her thoughts on how men can get them.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Women run on their emotions, which is the exact reason why destini9 started her website. She was pissed off that she had fallen for a guy who ran Speed Seduction on her.
:p :rockon: now that's funny. If i did a search would i find the full story on here somewhere???

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I'm going to make a little change to this statement. Women give advice based on how they FEEL a man should act.

I vaguely remember that hahaha.

that chick's just bitter.

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO PHYSICAL ATTRACTION and you guys don't seem to get it.
You are right, but you are also equally wrong.

You are right in that you have to clear a certain bar, i.e. meet certain physical standards or prerequisites, to have a chance with a woman. But here's where it gets complicated.

Some physical characteristics are widely attractive, which means they appeal to the vast majority of people: physical symmetry, a healthy physique, healthy teeth, etc. Others are generally attractive-being 6' or above, bulked up or slim. Other things are totally subjective. Look at Destini - her ultimate male is Andy Garcia! He's a good looking guy, but he's not a well-known hearththrob like Clooney, Pitt, et al. But he strikes a chord in her.

So, each person's "bar" is set in a different place. It's hard to tell where you'll fall. Some women weight physical attractiveness more heavily than others, and their bar is higher. So, the only way to clear the bar is to approach her. Now, this is where confidence comes into play.

If you do lots and lots of approaches, your chances of getting a "physical mismatch" increase. Maybe she's hot and you for whatever reason clear that physical attractiveness bar. You need confidence to do lots of approaches and to remain calm and concentrate on building a connection. So, it is king, but it's not this magical force that will override women's minds.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh,..well, you just keep listening to all that advice women are giving you and I'll keep banging 'em once they hang up the phone with you.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.

That was, by far, THE WORST thing I have ever attempted to read. How is it possible that a guy is the intended audience for that?

She had me for a while. I mean, I instantly felt insulted by her tone, which seemed to come from a "you boys are so stupid, but with a roll of my eyes and a slight groan I'm going to try and get it into your thick skull what it is that women really want" standpoint, but I pressed on anyway. She made a somewhat valid case against problems she percieved in the seduction communitiy and, to be honest, I agreed with her on some points. This is, however, precisely where she lost me.

Her tone instantly becomes MORE smug, if that were possible, as she thinks she has shattered my reality by pointing out the fairly obvious (and really an issue peripheral to my own concerns) and starts on a rambling tirade that takes itself to be self-evident and does nothing to convince me that it is true or even worth listening to.

And then, to top it off, she goes on a rant about how to 'be male'. In order to somehow attempt to illustrate how to 'be male', she shows us a slideshow of shirtless men and challenges us to figure out which one's she'd sleep with. Well, she did me one favor - she completely reassured me that I hetersexual because, try as I might, I had no idea what she was talking about. I could not in any way give one reason or another why I though she'd prefer one guy over the other. At this point, I was extremely frustrated by my own effort to read it, since I had already decided I was going to and was really forcing myself. It was like choking down a bowl of maggots - not an impossible task, but the self-preserving part of myself is definitely still angry at me for even trying to attempt this.

She then uses her own preferences for men, which she goes on tirelessly about, to justify all attraction that all women have for men. Not only is this self-centered of her to assume that her preferences represent something universal, but it is all based 100% on looks. So the message she is pushing is "Look like this, and you'll get laid. Otherwise, forget about it." This attitude is highlighted perfectly by her quote

The less built, buff, muscled and overall masculine you are, don't even bother looking at a very feminine, curvacious woman, cause you aren't getting laid. Better stick to more "boyish" types of females

I owe myself an apology for reading this.

Last edited: