ur favorite way to start a conversation

bladeux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Whats going on here? AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC!!!! .. Snap out of it! Wake Up! ffs

Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Haha, reminds me of my last bar approach. The girl asked me to buy her a drink so I said to bartender to give her a glass of water.
Haha, gold.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not here to argue with you, if u want to continue this argument, please feel free to PM me.... otherwise... I guess the bottom line is that we just dont see things in the same way, its as simple as that.... yet BOTH of our ways have proven to us work, so u have fun doings things YOUR way, while i do things MY way
Can't argue with that logic.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
or you could go with the ever reliable "hey baby what's your sign?"
Originally posted by Djnoob
walk up to a girl with green eyes and say this "you know what, you have beautiful green eyes, you remind me of the incredible hulk" make up the rest..
LMAO:D:D

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon: your approach is shocking, you remind me of the guys I laugh at when im clubbing. Why you are wrong?

1. Your a wuss to buy her a drink
2. You need to "buy" the girl to have just to SPEAK to you
3. You sound like you prob go for *****s on the street
4. She will "use" you
5. Big chance she will consider you as a friend
6. You will show that you have no willpower
7. It shows that you are AFC.
8. Guys with no confidence and no looks buy girls drinks.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
w00t!

* :D *

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon: your approach is shocking, you remind me of the guys I laugh at when im clubbing. Why you are wrong?

*sigh* do I really have to go over this again?

Buying a girl a drink is not a cop out nor does it make you AFC, thre are litterally tons of factors that go into it. I really don't have time to address your little list, but I would say 7 of 8 things there definately do not apply to me.

I don't know what things are like for you guys over in south africa but this is a whole different world, an I am riding an entirely different wave from yours.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you telling me you get chicks and dont get rejected?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm definately not saying I get EVERY girl I meet. I'm still human after all.

But I would say that I'm unsucessful either. I know when I have an in with a girl sometimes long before I go over or sometimes it's just moments into me breaking into a convo with a girl.

Conversely I know when I have an uphill battle ahead of me (after introducing myself) at which time I'll usually weigh my options and determine whether or not my time would be best spent somewhere else or I want to soldier it out.

It's not like this happen to me over night, It's not a gift. The experiences I've had over the years have some what honed my instincts about the women I meet.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You ever gotten a girl by offering her a drink?

Enigma412

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TDOT

Simply walk up to her and start to softly hit her shoulder repeatedly then say "I'm hitting on you, is it working?"
Wait for her response and take the convo from there.

Walk up to her and say, "do you have any monopoly pieces on you?" Wait for her response then say, "because I need to put a few in my mouth so I can spit some game at you."

Walk up to her and say, "Do you play any sports?" wait for her response then say "Because I'm trying to get you on my team baby and we're going on the way this year".
LMAO! I am going to try these.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Enigma: you can try it , i doubt it will work.
Why? They are pickup lines and pickup lines dont work in today's society

NUMBER 1 might work because its ****y and funny but the other 2 wont, trust me on that, Try number 1 and if it doesnt work after 5 attemps then dont do it again cos it obv aint ever gonna work.
REMEMBER: pickup lines are for loosers. USE THE DON JUAN APPROACH.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure, I've gotten girls using a bunch of opening methods, buying a girl a drink being one of them.

Like I said its not about the drink, its about the guesture. You're willing to make a little sacrifice just to talk to them even for just a moment. Not all of them are out just to see what chump they can get to buy them drinks. Usually I'll know If I have a shot with a girl before I go in and buy them a drink. Sometimes I'm wrong and I lost, what $7 dollars at the most.

I just have feelings, it really doesn't matter what I do to get a girl to talk to me, I'll get in one way or the other but If I buy a girl a drink I usually have good a pretty positive outlook on the situation. The girl has been looking at me for an extended period of time or smiling at me or talking to her friend and pointing at me, or sometimes I just flat out know that I'm in.

It's game there are some intangibles.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother with the drink? and RISK wasting your money wen u can use DON JUAN methods to get the girl.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because the risk isn't really that high. I mean i'm not buying her a jag or something, its just a drink. It's like gambling on a 5 dollar single deck table vs a 200 dollar 4 deck table. Typically if you lose the 5 bucks you don't even think about it but if I wager 200 and lose then I feel like sh*t, hence why I won't open a conveersation with "Hey sweetie, what's your name?, here lemmie buy you an Aston Martin..." You see the difference?

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, buying a drink for a girl is being a wuss.
Try getting the girl to BUY YOU the drink!!!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls buy me drinks all the time, that's not the issue.
The issue is risk vs reward, If I see a nice girl who's drink is more then half empty and she's giving me the look I see very little risk and very high reward...It's as simple as that.

Last edited:

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what, do me a favour and go read through the bible again...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
once was enough... Look if something works, I'm not going to question it, I'll just add it to my already impressive arsenal and use it when the situation calls for it. Period.

I am so done with this thread so if you want to talk further about why I'm a definate expetion to the rule then I'm going to suggest the same thing aequitas said and tell you to PM me whenever you like.

Stick a fork in me...I'm done.

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, you shouldn't be giving advice if you just have read through the bible and think you know everything. I've bought a girl a drink once and we had sex afterwards, it depends entirly on the situation. When you learn this, you learn to adapt to the situation and you learn when you can break the rules and when not. The rules exists for newbies and rules may be different depending on cultures.

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ajax
Actually, you shouldn't be giving advice if you just have read through the bible and think you know everything. I've bought a girl a drink once and we had sex afterwards, it depends entirly on the situation. When you learn this, you learn to adapt to the situation and you learn when you can break the rules and when not. The rules exists for newbies and rules may be different depending on cultures.
what did u put in the drink?