ur favorite way to start a conversation

uturn

Reaction score
what is your one single favorite way to start a conversation
with a woman? tell ur story and the success rate!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well my aproches have been at school, most of them in the computer area. I sit next to a girl thats doing some work on the computer. I log on as if i got ot use a computer, then i stirke up a conversation by asking somthing along the lines of EG "is that english homework you are doing" or "what subject is that work for" even thou it seems an odd thing to ask some one you have never spoken to, it works fine.

the times i just walk up and talk to a girl in another scenario eg when she is sitting talking to a freind i just say hey * wait for response* whats up, and i take it from their.

aproching is great because when ever i do it even if its a group of girls i have their undivded attention for quite a while then the ones im not talking to may tend to stop listining, but i dont know if its just me but whne i talk to a girl she always gives me her attention.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy her a drink, if she already has one offer to buy her next...or you could go with the ever reliable "hey baby what's your sign?"

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just make breif eye-contact and say Hey,wait for a couple tics,ask some general questions,smile,relaxed bodyl language.

It's not that hard you need practice.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats going on here? AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC!!!! .. Snap out of it! Wake Up! ffs

Originally posted by PRMoon
Buy her a drink, if she already has one offer to buy her next...or you could go with the ever reliable "hey baby what's your sign?"
buy her a drink? ... *sigh* .. shame.

uturn: Walk up to a girl that you see, say 'hey I'm (your-name), was just talking with my friends and i couldnt resist but come speak to you, goid knows why, but here i am... so whats your name" <--- The conversation normally flows from that point onwards... no big deal;)

Laterz...

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
casually go up. if ur waiting in line for something. say hi to the girl next to you. she'll say hi back for sure. then just go "so how's your day so far?"

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad move...

Originally posted by t00dumb
casually go up. if ur waiting in line for something. say hi to the girl next to you. she'll say hi back for sure. then just go "so how's your day so far?"
If u do that to some random chcik that u have never met/spoket to before, she will think that u are some sort of freak... thats not a good idea to "approach" a woman that u have nevver seen or spoken to before... thats what u say after u have introdused yourself etc.

Laterz...

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
All the successful approaches were my favorite. 9 out of 10. But the great one is by walking up to a girl, asking enything that something pops up in my mind, and there it goes.

There no techniques really or any canned pickup lines. just walk over say something. You're done. i have learned it from the Dating Teacher Marius Panzarella he is good at it.

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Bad move...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
If u do that to some random chcik that u have never met/spoket to before, she will think that u are some sort of freak... thats not a good idea to "approach" a woman that u have nevver seen or spoken to before... thats what u say after u have introdused yourself etc.

Laterz...
true, but it actually happend to me. it was raining outside and i asked her if she was in line for coffee at the cafe and she said yes. and i proceeded from there. but i guess you can look at other angles. thx for ur input! but she did laugh thru-out the small convo. which i found really weird hmm.. hahaha

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya.. but...

true, but it actually happend to me. it was raining outside and i asked her if she was in line for coffee at the cafe and she said yes. and i proceeded from there. but i guess you can look at other angles. thx for ur input! but she did laugh thru-out the small convo. which i found really weird hmm.. hahaha
yes... asking her " are u in line for coffe" and asking her " so hows your day" are 2 different questions.. 1 is personall, 1 isnt... but i guess all girls are different... but in general, asking a girl that u dont know "how has ur day been" is kinda wierd:rolleyes: :p

Laterz...

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess the reason i don't think it's weird because i get it mixed up between work and else where. customer comes up, you help them out and ask how there day was. pretty polite i think. but to negative hit them without knowing em is weird for me :) but all girls are different in their own special little way.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman has her share of bullsh!t that she finds the need to share with the world

all girls are different in their own special little way.
lol... too true... TOO TRUE!:D ;)

Laterz...

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pace and lead my friend.. Thats the best and easiest way for any situation. Look at what she is doing at that particular time, feel what she might be feeling and comment on THAT. If she is waiting in a line and looks displeased say "Don't you just love waiting?" It builds instant rapport which is good. I usually use the "Don't you just love" when they clearly don't because its slightly sarcastic and a good opener cause you can just fly into anything.

Usually for the really HB's I accuse them of checking me out, and I ask them if they can be a little more discreet about it and stare them directly in the eye. If you do that right you'll usually get a laugh.

Sometimes for HB7's I'll give them a compliment. Face it they know they ain't fine and usually don't get MANY compliments so it tends to work for me.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Whats going on here? AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC!!!! .. Snap out of it! Wake Up! ffs

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
buy her a drink? ... *sigh* .. shame.

uturn: Walk up to a girl that you see, say 'hey I'm (your-name), was just talking with my friends and i couldnt resist but come speak to you, goid knows why, but here i am... so whats your name" <--- The conversation normally flows from that point onwards... no big deal;)

Laterz...
Haha, reminds me of my last bar approach. The girl asked me to buy her a drink so I said to bartender to give her a glass of water.

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my new favourite!!

Yo
I've just been reading Avator's approach journal, and i'd have to say i'm a big fan of his style of approach
For example: 'hi there, i just saw you over here and thought i'd like to meet you'
For me, this is a cracking opener - its confident and direct and gets over that awkward hurdle where you can't think of anything to say
I've only just been reading his thread but thats an opener i'm definately gonna try out myself (and not on a fat bird before anyone suggests it!!)

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by uturn
what is your one single favorite way to start a conversation
with a woman? tell ur story and the success rate!
The best way is to say whatever is on your mind as a MAN. Stop over analayzing this. Its a small, frial, woman. Women are so stuck in their heads worrying about what you will think of her shoes, or her breast. That is what they do, not a Man. If she likes you, you can talk about paint drying and she will hang on your every word, pretending to be interested.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi, my name's ____, what's yours?"

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey, how's it going? What are you drinking?"

Again buy her a drink!!!

where else are you going to meet these girls? The Library? oh yeah there are winners there.