Ugly situation

Lollita_Luvr

Don Juan
Reaction score
CGE333 said:
Stop making excuses just do it and do it now so you can hold on to a little bit of your dignity. If you don't do this right, this woman is going to mess up your life for the next few years.

In my opinion there is no reason to confront her about the cheating, just calmly tell her (be the adult here) that things are not working out for you two and she must move out, give her a date that she has to be gone and that is that. Don't worry about sleeping with her anymore that will just prolong the agony and if you are half the PUA you talk about finding someone new to have sex with should not be too hard. Just make a clean break and in reality it sounds like 6-12 months down the line that both of you will be glad that this thing has ended.
Affect me for the next few years? How?

Its not about that, the dignity went out the window when I cheated on her and when I found out that she cheated on me.
It doesnt bother me anymore, this situation will have either of the 3 outcomes:

1. she confesses everything. begs for forgiveness. cuts any contact with that guy or his friends, cancels the trip to Italy. we get on with our relationship.

2, she denies furiously, i call it off and ask her to move out.

3. she confesses, says she doesnt want to see me anymore, we break up. she moves out.

or possibly 4th: 1. she confesses everything. begs for forgiveness. cuts any contact with that guy or his friends, cancels the trip to Italy. we get on with our relationship. a month or two down the track i discover she is still not cutting off any contact with that guy, then we break up and I move her out for good.

Lollita_Luvr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
The problem with confronting is that the cheater typically answers in one of three ways:

1. Deny
2. Tell you you're imaging things
3. Accuses you of being the cheater

Even if they admit to it, they won't tell you the whole truth. And since she's shown she can lie to you, you won't even know if what she tells you is truthful or not. This is going to be one of episodes in your life that you're just going to have to not ever know exactly what happened.

You're over thinking what to say to end this, I understand you want to affect her with it. But the simpler and quicker it is, the better it is for you. Let me tell you something, she wants you to end it. That's why she hasn't left, since you're wondering why. She doesn't want to be the one to do the dirty work.

Here's how I ended things with my wife when I discovered she was cheating. A couple of days later, we were in the city doing some errands. I discovered her infidelity on a Friday and kept my mouth shut for the weekend trying to figure out what to do. On Monday, we went into the city to run some errands and I just brought it up and told her I knew about her and the ex she was seeing. She admitted to some of it. I had proof so she couldn't deny it. Then I did something very emotionally difficult, but something I felt I needed to do, because there was no way I could have her back under my roof, her betraying a$$ next to me in my bed while I sleep... so I demanded she give me her house keys, took them and left her there. And I think that's kind of how you have to do it.

Kick them to the curb fast.

You know, she didn't object to handing them over, but told everybody how hostile an act that was.

But her betraying her husband, how curious they don't see that as hostile.

They don't deserve more from you then a swift kick out.
What did she do after she gave u the keys? How did she get all her stuff?

thats pretty tough considering she was ur wife.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did she do after she gave u the keys? How did she get all her stuff?
My strong guess is she called her boyfriend, Captain Save-a-Ho, and he came and fetched her.

We made arrangements for her to come pack her stuff and move it out.

thats pretty tough considering she was ur wife.
It was the most difficult episode of my life, so far.

The main reason why I cheated on her was because I was jealous of her previous BF who was hassling her, calling dozen times a day and hassling her to meet him when he was staying in Boston from Italy. She stayed at his hotel during his stay because she said it was too late to go home.
You were probably correct in your assumption that this was not an innocent sleepover.

She could've called a cab.
She could've asked you to pick her up.

If he was hassling her, then why did she agree to meet him? How does calling her on a phone get to twist her arm? Let me guess... SHE told you he was hassling her, right? SHE made it sound like she wasn't interested in him, right? And yet, her little feet skidaddled over to the hotel regardless.

Just the fact that she went to meet him is enough. A woman does not need to meet any ex-LOVER when she's in a committed relationship with a man.

Maybe your relationship was doomed from the start. Or at least, booby trapped.

Max Atreides

Reaction score
Lollita_Luvr,

Wow, I gotta say something if I may say something here.... You've heard a lot of good advice given to you here, and yet you still insist on confronting her and going through all the drama. Looks to me like no amount of arguments will change your mind. If you enjoy being B.S.ed by women and wasting your time - the choice is rightfully yours. Own up to it and stop wasting our time with your excuses.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lollita_Luvr said:
Affect me for the next few years? How?

Its not about that, the dignity went out the window when I cheated on her and when I found out that she cheated on me.
It doesnt bother me anymore, this situation will have either of the 3 outcomes:

1. she confesses everything. begs for forgiveness. cuts any contact with that guy or his friends, cancels the trip to Italy. we get on with our relationship.

2, she denies furiously, i call it off and ask her to move out.

3. she confesses, says she doesnt want to see me anymore, we break up. she moves out.

or possibly 4th: 1. she confesses everything. begs for forgiveness. cuts any contact with that guy or his friends, cancels the trip to Italy. we get on with our relationship. a month or two down the track i discover she is still not cutting off any contact with that guy, then we break up and I move her out for good.
Come on. You're just setting yourself up to forgive her because you'd rather be with a cheater (who will certainly cheat again) than risk being alone for even a few weeks. You know this girl is bad news and come her asking how to get rid of her, and ALREADY you've forgiven her.

You KNOW that, when confronted with evidence, she will beg for forgiveness, make up excuses, and promise to be faithful in the future. Not because she sincerely cares about the future of the relationship, but because THAT'S WHAT'S IN HER BEST INTEREST. She will only leave you on HER terms, not yours, and you will catch her by surprise. Rest assured that if you keep seeing her, she'll be on her best behavior for awhile, then will resume her cheating lifestyle.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. That's all you need to know. Would you feel comfortable being married to a habitual cheater? Ask yourself that before you decide to try to 'make things work.'

Breakups always suck--I'm not going to tell you it'll be easy to forget her, but I promise you that you will, eventually. When you do, you will be THANKFUL that you successfully dodged a bullet. For now, man up and accept that the relationship is over because of her cheating. Once you do it and don't look back, you will feel a MILLION times better.

This isn't KBJ-ing or mindless "do the right thing" spewing, either. I was once forced to give up a girl I genuinely cared about because she made out with another dude when she was drunk and then lied about it. I second guessed myself repeatedly and tried to find a way that I could feel ok about continuing the relationship, since I was so into her, but I knew I could never trust her again, despite all the crying and begging she did. It actually took multiple pep talks from my friends before I had the courage to cut her off, and in retrospect, I'm a little ashamed the thought of staying with her even crossed my mind. My current gf is superior to her in every way, and it's scary to think that we would never have met had I decide to stay with my cheating ex because I thought she was "the one."

Lean on your friends during this difficult time--make them FORCE you to do the right thing. A relationship is built on trust and mutual respect--it's over the minute she cheats.

Lollita_Luvr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
My strong guess is she called her boyfriend, Captain Save-a-Ho, and he came and fetched her.

We made arrangements for her to come pack her stuff and move it out.

It was the most difficult episode of my life, so far.

You were probably correct in your assumption that this was not an innocent sleepover.

She could've called a cab.
She could've asked you to pick her up.

If he was hassling her, then why did she agree to meet him? How does calling her on a phone get to twist her arm? Let me guess... SHE told you he was hassling her, right? SHE made it sound like she wasn't interested in him, right? And yet, her little feet skidaddled over to the hotel regardless.

Just the fact that she went to meet him is enough. A woman does not need to meet any ex-LOVER when she's in a committed relationship with a man.

Maybe your relationship was doomed from the start. Or at least, booby trapped.
Valid points. Its something that I will never know. Unless I ask that guy directly. I know his full name so I may add him on facebook down the track. What would be the best way to ask him if anything did happen? Seeing as though he knows im with his ex GF he may want to try and upset me in any way he can. Any ideas?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, when she's gone for the day,change the lock. Put her stuff and dog in the hall about the time she's due home[with the e-mails ifyou must] and get her out of your life

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
Bro. You live 10 miles from me. Why are you still up its 1230am? I'm gonna edit this post tomorrow morning at work when I have time (ironic I know) to elaborate. You have a unique and rare opportunity to be a hero to this board and more importantly to yourself and you need to take it. Fuck payp@l, if you need me to come down there and help you move her shit out of there I'll do it. I'm sick and tired of this cheating and behind the back 2-faced BS.

For now, I'll leave you with this food for thought. Good night.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's choking, how everybody's joking now
The clock's run out, time's up over, bloah!
Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that
Easy, no
He won't have it , he knows his whole back's to these ropes
It don't matter, he's dope
He knows that, but he's broke
He's so stagnant that he knows
When he goes back to his mobile home, that's when it's
Back to the lab again yo
This this whole rhapsody
He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

The soul's escaping, through this hole that is gaping
This world is mine for the taking
Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order
A normal life is boring, but superstardom's close to post mortem
It only grows harder, only grows hotter
He blows us all over these hoes is all on him
Coast to coast shows, he's know as the globetrotter
Lonely roads, God only knows
He's grown farther from home, he's no father
He goes home and barely knows his own daughter
But hold your nose cause here goes the cold water
His hoes don't want him no mo, he's cold product
They moved on to the next schmoe who flows
He nose dove and sold nada
So the soap opera is told and unfolds
I suppose it's old partner', but the beat goes on
Da da dum da dum da da

No more games, I'ma change what you call rage
Tear this mother****ing roof off like 2 dogs caged
I was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed

I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage
But I kept rhyming and stepwritin the next cypher
Best believe somebody's paying the pied piper
All the pain inside amplified by the fact
That I can't get by with my 9 to 5
And I can't provide the right type of life for my family
Cause man, these goddam food stamps don't buy diapers
And it's no movie, there's no Mekhi Phifer, this is my life
And these times are so hard and it's getting even harder
Trying to feed and water my seed, plus
Teeter totter caught up between being a father and a prima donna
Baby mama drama's screaming on and
Too much for me to wanna
Stay in one spot, another day of monotony
Has gotten me to the point, I'm like a snail
I've got to formulate a plot fore I end up in jail or shot
Success is my only mother****ing option, failure's not

Mom, I love you, but this trailer's got to go
I cannot grow old in Salem's lot
So here I go is my shot.
Feet fail me not cause maybe the only opportunity that I got

You can do anything you set your mind to man.

Lose Yourself

djzulu

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is getting long - and I noticed there are other victims out there. It's very simple, this is the tradeoff:

1. Suffering a few months and cleaning up / starting fresh
2. Prolonged suffering with an indefinite deadline, with constant ups and downs.

I know that it's hard and sometimes we wish to postpone #1 and stick with #2 which entails more pain. Think of #1 as a chart with a big dip and then a continuous up-trend while #2 is a rugged chart with peaks and troughs (hope this makes sense)

If the relationship is already messed up, chances are it will stay that way - there is always a small probability that things will work out, but why gamble with your life?

Lollita_Luvr

Don Juan
Reaction score
djzulu said:
This post is getting long - and I noticed there are other victims out there. It's very simple, this is the tradeoff:

1. Suffering a few months and cleaning up / starting fresh
2. Prolonged suffering with an indefinite deadline, with constant ups and downs.

I know that it's hard and sometimes we wish to postpone #1 and stick with #2 which entails more pain. Think of #1 as a chart with a big dip and then a continuous up-trend while #2 is a rugged chart with peaks and troughs (hope this makes sense)

If the relationship is already messed up, chances are it will stay that way - there is always a small probability that things will work out, but why gamble with your life?
Ok put it this way, I will do this within the next few weeks.

PS thanks for the offer to move her crap guys... but seriously Ill handle it.

:)

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lollita_Luvr said:
While I strongly agree that cheating is an end to a perfect relationship, sometimes it can be overcome, however if it is continuing then there has to be an end put to this.
Cheating is an end to a decayed relationship.

I am shaking my head at most of your posts.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a tangled web we weave. You two sound like Mr. & Mrs. Smith or something, never trusting and stabbing each other in the back, it's such a bizarre and false relationship.

It sounds like you're just infatuated with her exoticness, I bet a hot Italian chick could really get under my skin too. Same odds sais that if she were a midwestern gal who had gained weight while you lived together, you would not be rationalizing away what a complete waste of time this "relationship" seems to have been. I could see if a guy were just in for exotic ass for awhile but you clearly have serious investment in her, you need to fire the broker.

Lollita_Luvr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
What a tangled web we weave. You two sound like Mr. & Mrs. Smith or something, never trusting and stabbing each other in the back, it's such a bizarre and false relationship.

It sounds like you're just infatuated with her exoticness, I bet a hot Italian chick could really get under my skin too. Same odds sais that if she were a midwestern gal who had gained weight while you lived together, you would not be rationalizing away what a complete waste of time this "relationship" seems to have been. I could see if a guy were just in for exotic ass for awhile but you clearly have serious investment in her, you need to fire the broker.

hehe.

well ill need to resolve this crap with her once and for all. im not gonna put up with this long term. its not good for me.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait till she goes to Italy then put her stuff in storage and change your locks. Then tell her while she is over there. Forget the dramatics, this is about solving a problem.

Depending on how long you have lived together and other factors, in some jurisdiction she could be your common law wife, and the law might want you to support the wh*re.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lollita_Luvr said:
hehe.

well ill need to resolve this crap with her once and for all. im not gonna put up with this long term. its not good for me.
Im still shaking my head at the way that you put your thoughts.

Your sentence(s) above translates into you not having the self regard to end a diseased "relationship"...
You have occupied three pages here and been given great advice BUT clearly you still want to find a way to "forgive" her and continue in a sorry connection with someone who does not think enough of you to keep her panties on.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its something that I will never know. Unless I ask that guy directly.
He may obscure the truth and lie as well. Or deny everything. He may belittle your manhood and laugh at you. Or not speak with you at all.

Or even worse:

He may tell you every graphic detail of his sexing your woman. Things she did with him that she'd never do with you. Once you hear any of those details, it will be forever burned into your brain. It will haunt you, taunt you, torture you.

Now, ask yourself, do you really NEED to know this information? Move on.

Listen very closely to what I tell you: the reason you're stuck is because you're emotionally attached to this woman. The relationship has been broken, it's actually over, and so this becomes your only connection with her, like a rope, which is difficult for you to let go of because once you do, she's out of your life forever, and right now, that's too emotionally painful for you to bear, so you're avoiding cutting that rope.

But she's like poison to you. She's like a sinking ship that's taking you down with her. You've been losing sleep, experiencing loss of appetite. She's on your mind from the moment you wake up to appearing in your dreams. That's because this event has traumatized you, and the more you obsess on it, the deeper the trauma you'll experience. The more contact you have with her, the longer and more difficult it will be to heal. You need to save YOURSELF and get away from her sinking vortex and swim to the safety of the shore.

You are like the drowning person who struggles with his rescuers and has to be rendered unconscious in order to be saved. You are fearing life without her. But remember, you used to live life just fine without her. You can do this. You have to do this, for your own benefit, for your health, for your mental sense of well-being, and to be free.

You need to switch focus to YOURSELF now, and not her. You need to take care of YOURSELF. There is not ONE WOMAN on earth worth your health and sense of well-being.

You mistakenly think that because her infidelity is the cause of your pain, that having her back will purge the pain you're feeling. But that's a mistake in your thinking. The truth is, having her back is inviting back the person who will hurt you. Thus, having her back again would mean a life of hurt. And she will, odds are, cheat again and again.

Everytime her cell phone rings, everytime she's a little late coming back from the store or from work, or has to work late, everytime she has a funny look on her face, everytime she says she's going out with her girlfriend, every time she says something that conflicts with what she said last month - you're going to wonder if anything's going on. You'll feel you need to check on her emails and facebook and cell phone records, and that's no way to live. That's not the wonderful relationship you want for your life.

This battle is fought in your mind. You have to put her out of your thoughts, not dwell on her. You have to cut off contact COMPLETELY. Do not call her, do not answer or return her calls. Just take care of business and get her out.

You have to fill your life now with your hobbies, find new interests, explore old ones, delve into your passions, play sports. Hit the gym regularly, get a new haircut, change your life for the better. New doors will open. Keeping busy will help keep your mind off her, and it will minimize the importance she held in your life by making large every thing that's more important. This is YOUR life. Don't waste it pining for someone who doesn't want you.

jgsf65

Reaction score
Hi Lolita-Luv.
I agree with everybody here, saying that dumping her like a dog could be the best for you. Ignorance is the best ammo to hurt somebody, do you want to hurt her? that could not be the solution in your case. It's obvious that you won't do that, you need explanations, and you'll suffer(have pain) for long time asking and asking yourself why she has done such a bad thing.
To end up your relation will destroy you more than her.

I don't understand why confronting her would be an act of submission for everybody here. If my GF was cheating on me, I would want to know why.
You have already cheated on her in the past. Past is past.
She has forgave you, so you have to move on without thinking of that, and if she would have taken her revenge she would have done it just after you cheated on her. If she's is cheating on you now, it's because her relationship with you is not enough for her. If it was a revenge, she would want you to discover her cheating.
You have already told her that you were suspicious about her, and that you though she was cheating on you, as I remind. Since this time, has she done it again with this guy? If she keeps on cheating on you after you warned her, for sure she doensn't care about you anymore, and she doesn't respect you.

I think you don't have to prepare how you will talk to her. You should show her the printing in the beginning, say that you know everything now, and you don't want to loose your time. Then give her 2 choices:
1- I need explanations right here, right now.
2- or go to hell.

If she choose the number 2, do what everybody here want you to do.
If she gives you explanations, then you have to judge by yourself. But of course you have to forbidde her to go in Italy.

If it was my girlfriend, I couldn't trust her for a very very long time, and I would revenge by cheating on her again and again.

A lot a people here think that my point of view is a female thing. I think that confrontation is a man thing. You have to take the advantage on your side, cause the superiority is yours. Maybe people here have more experience than me.

I don't know how you can not saying anything about that while you re living with her. I would have explode. If she cries or try something like that to avoid the confrontation, be a man, and don't give her the advantaGE. offer her the 2 choices: explanations or go to hell. Dont wait too long, do it now.
But be careful she can lie and say she regrets, she is the cheater( you re not anymore).

jgsf65

Reaction score
By telling that, I'n not telling you to go back to her like a dog. people here are right, and you need to care more about yourself.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why confronting her would be an act of submission for everybody here.
It's not that it's an "act of submission". It's that confrontation doesn't go anywhere. She'll deny. She'll lie. You'll escalate into an argument, get emotional. You'll demand she change, you'll plead, you'll bargain, she'll play along. That's what happens.

The confrontation should be calm, non-accusatory, otherwise she'll just go into defense mode. Here's how the confrontation could go:

HIM: [calmly] "So it's only you and your sister on that trip to Italy?"
HER: "Yes, I already told you that. Why are you bringing this up yet again and drilling me about this? Let's not talk about this anymore!"
HIM: [calmly] "I have an email where Mr. CoWorker says he's on that trip with you".
HER: "Huh? What? Uhhhh... OH, he wishes! You've got that ALL wrong! Hey - what are you doing reading my emails anyway? That's private! How dare you!"
HIM: [calmly] "I want you out of here. You have one week to get your stuff out".
HER: "Whaaaaat??? You're f@cking crazy!!!! You're imagining all this. HONEY!!! Let's talk..."
HIM: [calmly] "We just did. One week." [walks out]

You have already cheated on her in the past. Past is past.
No, it's not. That's an illusion that we've formed in our brains about time. It's still the same person, same behaviors. Given similar circumstances as in the past, people behave the same way, because that's how they're bent. A person who chews off their nails and yells at other people when they're upset in the past is still going to act that way tomorrow when they're upset.

She has forgave you
Another false belief. Women don't forgive. They remember. And forgetting is the key to forgiving. But they keep your infractions in the back of their minds. Hillary forgave Bill, but you don't think that whenever she hears the word "affair" or "blow job" or "intern" or "cheat" or saw Gov. Eliot Spitzer busted on TV for extramarital activities that her mind doesn't recall the betrayal and injustice she felt?

if she would have taken her revenge she would have done it just after you cheated on her. If she's is cheating on you now, it's because her relationship with you is not enough for her. If it was a revenge, she would want you to discover her cheating.
It doesn't matter what type of affair she has, the bottom line is that she's cheating. Revenge affair or not, the woman may want you to find out. In fact, she did leave clues, a pretty big obvious one, when she told him she was going away with Mr. CoWorker on a trip with friends. Hello?

You have already told her that you were suspicious about her, and that you though she was cheating on you, as I remind. Since this time, has she done it again with this guy?
Which goes to show you that confrontation doesn't resolve the problem.

If she keeps on cheating on you after you warned her, for sure she doesn't care about you anymore, and she doesn't respect you.
She wouldn't have cheated on him in the first instance had she any respect or care for him.

You're suggesting he should commit to a cheater until such time she cheats again, should he discover it.

If she gives you explanations, then you have to judge by yourself. But of course you have to forbidde her to go in Italy... If it was my girlfriend, I couldn't trust her for a very very long time, and I would revenge by cheating on her again and again... A lot a people here think that my point of view is a female thing
I think your views are actually quite ridiculous. This is why I'm posting because LL needs solid advice and I hope he doesn't listen to this pure nonsense you've posted. Guys like him are in vulnerable situations where they really want to hear what they wish to hear and will disregard everything else that's valid for the hope, the dream, the fantasy, of making their relationship work out, which is like dreaming of turning a rabid dog into a friendly pet.

offer her the 2 choices: explanations or go to hell. Dont wait too long, do it now.
But be careful she can lie and say she regrets
If she can lie, then what's the point of asking for explanations? A fence is only as strong as it's weakest link, and she's ALREADY shown she can lie to him, mislead him, betray him. And you think asking her to explain her actions will do anything beneficial? C'mon! Be real.

He has the proof. He has emails where they've talked about having sex together. That's all the explanation he needs to know to do what he has to do.

jgsf65

Reaction score
It's that confrontation doesn't go anywhere. She'll deny. She'll lie. You'll escalate into an argument, get emotional. You'll demand she change, you'll plead, you'll bargain, she'll play along. That's what happens..
It depends of the woman. Women are not all the same. I agree that confrontation doesn't go anywhere, most of time. But in this case I think that Lolita_luv has a lot of things in his heart (I talk like a woman) that he needs to expulse and to say to her. No matter if she doesn't understand. This man has to talk to her.

No, it's not. That's an illusion that we've formed in our brains about time. It's still the same person, same behaviors. Given similar circumstances as in the past, people behave the same way, because that's how they're bent. A person who chews off their nails and yells at other people when they're upset in the past is still going to act that way tomorrow when they're upset...
That is not right, because people make mistake, but can learn about that, and will change. I'm afraid because sometimes I think the same way as you. But I refuse, and I want to believe that we can change. I did mistake in my life. But there are some behaviour that I Had, that I won't have again.

Another false belief. Women don't forgive. They remember. And forgetting is the key to forgiving. But they keep your infractions in the back of their minds. Hillary forgave Bill, but you don't think that whenever she hears the word "affair" or "blow job" or "intern" or "cheat" or saw Gov. Eliot Spitzer busted on TV for extramarital activities that her mind doesn't recall the betrayal and injustice she felt?
I totally agree with you

She wouldn't have cheated on him in the first instance had she any respect or care for him.
You re right again

I think your views are actually quite ridiculous. This is why I'm posting because LL needs solid advice and I hope he doesn't listen to this pure nonsense you've posted.
thanks

If she can lie, then what's the point of asking for explanations? A fence is only as strong as it's weakest link, and she's ALREADY shown she can lie to him, mislead him, betray him. And you think asking her to explain her actions will do anything beneficial? C'mon! Be real.
Like you said, he has the proof. he is in his advantage. When he will show her the printing, how could she lie again? She needs a lesson of humility. That a 4 years relationship. That's why it is called a confrontation. You confront her to her big mistake. I'm not asking him to forgive her for the cheating, or to repair his relation.

He has the proof. He has emails where they've talked about having sex together. That's all the explanation he needs to know to do what he has to do.
Yeah