UFOS disabling nuclear weapons - national security threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All ideas are not equally valid. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and before one reaches for the stars of the otherworldly one must ensure it's not down-to-earth. To wit, UFO believers only ask questions but questions are not answers. A claim of existence is truly in jeopardy when the Negative Evidence Principle is in full effect: not only does all evidence supporting a proposition is found to be unreliable but evidence which should exist if such proposition were true is silent. I'm not talking about the possibility of life on other planets--so please, anyone, spare me that argument--but to the probability of little purple fairies having visited from Planet X.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
I'm not talking about the possibility of life on other planets--so please, anyone, spare me that argument--but to the probability of little purple fairies having visited from Planet X.
Then shut the fvck up.

You can't know that example: God exists more than I know that God does not exist.

Talking about probabilities without sufficient HARD evidence is lunacy.

You cannot make an argument for or against. And no, logic in itself is not a substitute for fact. So take your probabilities and shove them. Without sufficient facts, one cannot make a proper estimation. Your probabilities are based on incomplete data, therefore they are wrong.

How do I know? Because so far we've scanned a ridiculously small amount of the sky with our current technology. We know practically nothing. So how can we make a proper estimation about the probability of life n the goddamn universe? We don't even know enough about our own solar system!

:kick:

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
I saw a UFO today. I was driving around on my stang and that thing was hovering. It was round, shiny, and moved in strange patterns unlike any known air craft. I bet it wanted to race.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Then shut the fvck up.
No, you.

Whether UFOs are or have been visiting Earth and whether there is or was life elsewhere in the universe are two completely separate and almost mutually exclusive issues.

I wouldn't quite say it's a statistical guarantee but the odds are astronomically gigantically overwhelming in favor of life outside of the solar system, past or present, considering the breadth of its galactic size, more stars and galaxies than grains of sand on all the earth's beaches combined, and the sheer depth of time. But yet so far removed from the issue of UFOs there is only a small strand of hair of overlapping similarity.

Reaction score
However, there are some questions of thought here:

I enclose two links from wikipedia for consideration:

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_conspiracy_theory
http://www.nicap.org/babylon/missile_incidents.htm

- Are our nuclear weapsons vulnerable on some unknown phenominon out there if the following is true:
- Roswell - UFO crash near Los Almos nuclear test facility.
- UFO zapping nuke-missles going into space and disabling them.
- A Canadian politician, Paul Hellyer, a senior government official has said some wierd things.

Right now I'm doing a statistical research to determine the odds of anyone seeing a UFO, in divisions of various encounters at any point in their life-time.

My position is that people are experiencing 'something' out there, but the experience of incidences are rare and improbable to happen. For example, there wont be a standing UFO in a particular place and time that's going to stay suspended for examination, so it's impossible to make any conclusions. They all seem to dissappear as fast as they appear.

I believe they are diabolical or just another trick of the devil to play with people's minds. The Bible supports the idea that there are various degrees of evil angel's powers, with some powers occupying the air, in paritcularly the atmosphere - this branch of evil angels may be responsible for apperitions of the Virgin Mary in Fatima, UFO's and a bunch of light tricks and ariel magic shows and will likely intensify.

In terms of a 'national security threat' which is the issue of this thread - the question, is, if there WERE a 'national security' threat from an unknown source that had the capacity to send e-bombs at nukes and disable them - then would the government release that information to the public. If they do - they would be a lauging stock of the world. You cant imagine a major superpower saying that some UFO's zapped their nukes and they can do so at any time.

Reaction score
Did statistical research for sightings in Canada for 2002. 482 reported sightings. Population 30 000 000. Assuming the reported sightings are correct, weren't made-up, and defy all natural explanations the odds of seeing an anomalous ariel entity would be .00161% - that is, about a thousanth of a percent chance. With odds of a thousand to one, per year, I guess lots of anomalous or unexplainable things could happen which would invite odds like that.

So, don't worry, for every thousand or ten thousand people on here, there is probably one sighting in a givne year, or possibly less than that.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe these 'visitors' want to protect us against the morons who build these nuclear weapons. :whistle:
I certainly wouldn't blame 'em. Production of weapons to destroy other people is absurd.

I'm not talking about the possibility of life on other planets--so please, anyone, spare me that argument--but to the probability of little purple fairies having visited from Planet X.
I'm curious. How big is that probability?

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I am truly coming to appreciate how entirely egotistical we are to think we "Know" stuff, as if we're individual gods with fore-knowledge and the ability to read clairvoyantly. We barely get a long as a species, our major sources or providing information to the public are corrupt, reality molding machines known as TV Stations, and we have the audacity to make bold statements of FACT.

As far as I see, it's the clinging to of "FACT" that has limited and harmed humanity. It was the explorers who thrust off the bonds of "what was known" for "what wasn't known" to explore and push the limits of life. Yes, no credible evidence on aliens exists in sheer factual terms. But you can't PROVE they don't either. You can't prove or disprove God's existence, or some God's existence. I'll concede that just because it remains UNPROVEN, does not mean it's actually true.

However, I do believe that said evidence has been found, and given what it would do to humanity and society, it would never and will never be disclosed. All the stories I've heard surrounding "the big bang" theory as the start of our universe use the analogy of monkies typing out the Dictionary, and about the time they actually made sense, they'd start not-making sense once again.

My whole contention on life has been...

What, who, where, how, why, when did "conscious thought" come into being. What set forth the canvas, such as atoms, the rules of constructing a universe, the essential ELEMENTS to even precede a big bang event, the blackness of space? How did THAT happen? Even if space, the canvas that it is doesn't think, it "operates", it has a property, or characteristic to it, and the elements and components of a BIG BANG have components and properties, too? What gave them those properties which resulted in worlds? In beings? And then in our sitting here typing? I don't know what it is, but it's very nature makes me question everything. This predates science, because even if you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that a BIG BANG happened, what gave rise to that stuff around the time OF THE BIG BANG. No one will have an answer, in my opinion for such an opinion. I don't just think everything BLINKED into existence, sat here for lord knows how long, and by SHEER luck everything gained motion, momentum, or energy SO a big bang could actually occur, then like could evolve, and then we could become egotistical, sniveling, whining, dolts. That also doesn't mean a specific god exists, but it certainly plants the seed of something intelligent, a god, or that this is all a dream state. SOMETHING, SOMEHOW gave rise to all that precedes existence. Don't we just ASSUME all this crap was laid out neatly in space AND then assume it had certain "properties" so that it could do these things we know as "science?"

A-Unit

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
- Are our nuclear weapsons vulnerable on some unknown phenominon out there if the following is true:
- Roswell - UFO crash near Los Almos nuclear test facility.
- UFO zapping nuke-missles going into space and disabling them.
If there are UFOs travelling interstellar space to earth and they want to disable our nukes, they can. If they have technology that surpases even our wildest theories, what makes you think they can't?

We all know you can mess up nukes with a very powerful EMP blast. Even when shielded somewhat.

- A Canadian politician, Paul Hellyer, a senior government official has said some wierd things.
Don't worry about him. He's a politician who's full of sh*t. He doesn't know anything about this. Something of this magnitude if it exists, would be very classified.

He just wants attention. And trust me, he's got that.

Right now I'm doing a statistical research to determine the odds of anyone seeing a UFO, in divisions of various encounters at any point in their life-time.
Fascinating. I'm doing experiments to determine the exact location of Atlantis. I'm also doing some simulation on my helium cooled supercomputer to determine the exact structure and composition of the ancient city ruins.

Maybe we can collaborate on this?

My position is that people are experiencing 'something' out there, but the experience of incidences are rare and improbable to happen. For example, there wont be a standing UFO in a particular place and time that's going to stay suspended for examination, so it's impossible to make any conclusions. They all seem to dissappear as fast as they appear.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=070329054603.f2i8t0mu&show_article=1&catnum=0

In 1976 the British astronomer Patrick Moore announced on BBC Radio 2 that at 9:47 AM a once-in-a-lifetime astronomical event was going to occur that listeners could experience in their very own homes. The planet Pluto would pass behind Jupiter, temporarily causing a gravitational alignment that would counteract and lessen the Earth's own gravity. Moore told his listeners that if they jumped in the air at the exact moment that this planetary alignment occurred, they would experience a strange floating sensation. When 9:47 AM arrived, BBC2 began to receive hundreds of phone calls from listeners claiming to have felt the sensation. One woman even reported that she and her eleven friends had risen from their chairs and floated around the room.

Don't believe everything you hear. Plenty of people simply want attention.

The Bible supports the idea that there are various degrees of evil angel's powers, with some powers occupying the air, in paritcularly the atmosphere - this branch of evil angels may be responsible for apperitions of the Virgin Mary in Fatima, UFO's and a bunch of light tricks and ariel magic shows and will likely intensify.
Cite the pages of the bible please.

What's that? This is complete crap? :moon:

You cant imagine a major superpower saying that some UFO's zapped their nukes and they can do so at any time.
What difference would it make if they did? If there is nothing you can do, why alert the people and stress them out needlessly?

There's already the orange-amber-mandarin terror alerts in the states every day. You saw the results of that. Does nothing but create bad energy. Stress is a bad energy.

Now this is if and only if such a thing can happen.

Oh yeah. And welcome to the ignore list.

*ignored*

That last part about the bible talking about the ionosphere and evil angels really gave you away.

Troll.

Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Cite the pages of the bible please.

What's that? This is complete crap?
I dont think so. I've read reports in a book written by Rebecca Brown, MD (do a search for youself she wrote three books - 'He came to set the Captives Free, Vessle of Honour and another book - forgot the name'. Inside one of those three books, I cant remember off hand which one since it was since I was a teenager I read that account that went like this:

A UFO encountered a Christian woman driving in a lonely deserted country rode in the night, the Holy Spirit told her to ignore the UFO, and she communicated with it telepathically, the conversation went somewhat like this:
woman: "What are you doing here? What do you want?"
aliens: "we are from a planet in a nearby galaxy".
woman: "do you worship the Lord Jesus Christ?"
aliens: "we have our own gods that we worship."
convo continues...

afterwards, the woman claims she was possessed - whenever she opened up the bible, a UFO would appear in her mind, blurring her ability to read the bible legibaly.

Another person claims that a UFO appeared to her, I think Rebecca Brown, MD, this time, and she rebuked it in the name of Jesus, and the UFO took off.

This is third party accounts. However, you did ask for bible references to back this out. First of all, I'll cite two passages of scripture to support what I was saying:

Genesis 6:2 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they are fair; and they took them wives of all which they choose".

Refers to fallen angels going after women to create angelic-human hybrids.

They created 'giants' with such hybrids.

Giants like Goliath - and example of the hybrid in David vs. Goliath. and also in the land of Cannan - when Joshua and Caleb and a bunch of spies looked at Canaan and saw a bunch of 'giants' living in there and they told Moses about it - the land was full of hybrids. In fact, one of the reasons of the Great flood in Noah's day was to rid the world of such evil creatures.

The book of Jude portrays the fallen angels that cohabited with human women to be in chains of darkness for their crimes.

Any alien abduction or alien-human hybrid would likey be a parallel for such stories - if you agree with Jimmy Swaggart's interpretation of scripture, but not just his interpretation, other people also have similar view-points as well.

Further evidence of ariel spirits:

Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of this world, against SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES.

Other references to 'high places' or third-heaven occupation.

Ephesians 2:2 "Where in time past you walked according to the course of this world, ACCORDING TO THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR, the spirit that now works in the children of disobediance."

Again portrays evil spirits manipulating the rebellious away from God as occupying 'air'.

Fallen angels, or those that fell with the devil, are again portrayed in various references in Isaiah, Revelation, and Matthew. The devil was originally a good angle, that due to pride, was cast down from heaven, and a third of angels with him, and was banashed to earth where they tempted Adam and Eve to sin.

The key strategy of such spirits is to turn people away from God. My theological beliefs support a 'Rapture', where millions of people who know God will vanish and the Great Tribulation and the Anti-christ will start soon afterwards. The Anti-christ will likely say UFO's abducted these people, or would have some manner of control over these UFO's to gain credibility with the masses of people, and UFO's then may be portrayed in a positive light as helping to prevent nuclear wars, etc... whatever - so, you can read about this on the internet.....

Also supporting this is numerous references with respect to the prophet Elijah seeing a chariot of fire, and also aprophecial books such as book of Enoch, but I'm not going to go into that as it's non-cannonical.

Call_Me_Daddy said:
That last part about the bible talking about the ionosphere and evil angels really gave you away.

Troll.
You asked for it. I've quoted biblical references, what I've read from books in support of that theory, and it's a view that you can find on a search engine.

If you wish to disagree with me and the only arguement that you can come up with is that I'm a troll, then you are not worth arguing with. I back what I say with facts, scriputure, quotes and evidence.

Reaction score
The Bible talks about a future deception so powerful that Jesus said in

Matthew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

A deception so powerful: - the Anti-Christ - who is he?

II Thessalonians 2:7-11

7. For the mystery of iniquity does already work: only he who now lets will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8. And then shall that Wicked [the Anti-Christ] be revealed whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His Mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming.

9. Even him [the Anti-Christ], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders.

10. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them who perish because they received not the love of the Truth, that they might be saved.

11. And for this cause God shall send them a STRONG DELUSION, THAT THEY SHOULD BELIEVE A LIE.

Other facets about the Anti-Christ in Revelation 13.

Revelation 13:13-14 "And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from Heaven on earth in the sight of men. And deceives them who dwell on the earth by means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast..."

Everyone who is not a born-again Christian is following this Anti-Christ.

Revelation 13:8 "And all who dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slaim from the foundation of the world.

Who would be the leader of the UFO's, or who would the UFO's reveal themselves as supporting in the future -- the Anti-Christ would be either the leader - or their role would be to support a future deception so powerful that you'd be deceived into believing 2+2=3.

This is in support that UFO's have prophetical significance in end-time prophecies as supporting a future deception that will serve to give credibility to the Anti-Christ - who will usher in a new era of world peace and safety before starting the worst totalitarian nightmare in history once he gains absolute power - culuminating into the battle of Armageddon, when Jesus returns and destroys him and his armies when returning back on Mount of Olives (Acts & Zachariah prophecies)

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never argue with an idiot; First they drag you down to their level, and then they beat you down with their experience.

Reaction score
there are other forums for this.........why the FVCK is "sosuave.com" being abused with this kind of posts?????

Reaction score
Hah, the best you guys can do is get personal and try to flame me - boy this is a real intelligent discussion now - this thread seemed to be having a productive discussion in the beginning, but other people have to turn it into a flame war. I respond with nothing but facts, and that's what I've always done in all these posts. It's too bad some people on here must resort to name calling and start attacking posts rather than coming with an intelligent rebuttal.

Reaction score
yup, this is really going into an intelligent discussion.

Call_Me_Daddy asks me to prove what I'm saying with scriptural quotes and further expand on that arguement. I make my case, and now he makes a thread about me being a troll. What a fvcking coward, a loser who cant rebut an arguement and has to go on name calling claiming I want attention on here.

Shows you cant reason with fools that only know how to have a good-time but have nothing upstairs

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is sosuave. Four out of five threads descend into flame wars faster than you can say "guitarmageddon."

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Shows you cant reason with fools that only know how to have a good-time but have nothing upstairs
Sorry pal. But in the "upstairs" department I got you beat.

Maybe you should pick up a book sometime. I recommend Nietzsche to get that irrational little mind of yours in a little better shape.

Best thing you need right now is a little boost of wisdom and logic and plain old common sense. Then maybe we'll have a proper discussion without you mentioning how the vague passages in the Bible speak of little green men and how your mother has a thought/emotion antenna and knows when you lie... or something else along those lines.

Then, and maybe then will we be able to speak about topics with substance without you mentioning how sad your pitiful little life is.

How many threads have you made just talking about how much your life sucks and you can't/don't want to change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.