Truth From Solomon

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men find pushovers gross, too. Nobody wants to be around a man like that

Strive to be a man that has options.

You can fake it. You can pretend to have this personality.

I want you to fake it, boys

Fake it until you make it works here

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah, you could spend hours every day, convincing yourself that you're really happy

I gave up on that a long time ago

I am who i am. I think the way i think

I do this because i'm a combination of those that came before me

There's no avoiding it, no matter how much you meditate
Change the way you think and you can change your life.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Change the way you think and you can change your life.
"Concentrate every minute like a Roman- like a man- on doing what's in front of you with precise and genuine seriousness, tenderly, willingly, with justice. And on freeing yourself from all other distractions. Yes, you can - if you do everything as if it were the last thing you were doing in your life, and stop being aimless, stop letting your emotions override what your mind tells you, stop being hypocritical, self-centered, irritable. You see how few things you have to do to live a satisfying and reverent life? If you can manage this, that's all even the gods can ask of you."

2 steps ahead of you

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
"Concentrate every minute like a Roman- like a man- on doing what's in front of you with precise and genuine seriousness, tenderly, willingly, with justice. And on freeing yourself from all other distractions. Yes, you can - if you do everything as if it were the last thing you were doing in your life, and stop being aimless, stop letting your emotions override what your mind tells you, stop being hypocritical, self-centered, irritable. You see how few things you have to do to live a satisfying and reverent life? If you can manage this, that's all even the gods can ask of you."

2 steps ahead of you
You know what to do but you don't do it, otherwise you wouldn't have posted what I responded to.

Knowledge without action is meaningless.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what to do but you don't do it, otherwise you wouldn't have posted what I responded to.

Knowledge without action is meaningless.
There's also a difference between looking at a negative and turning it into a positive in your mind

Versus seeing a negative and figuring out how to turn it into a positive in your life

One is cope, the other adaption

So yes, i know what to do, but it's easier said than done. And most people don't have the strength of mind that i do

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have very high standards for myself and the women i'm with

The women struggle to keep up, but it keeps them on their toes, trying to be better

Which is actually great, because a complacent woman is one you find in your bed with another dude

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a little OCD actually helps with women, if you're vocal about it and put their feet to the fire

Women love a challenge and you're constantly challenging them

It's the sappy "you're perfect just the way you are" guys that get the wringer

Don't get me wrong, i could still get screwed. Every guy can. But that's why it's called a game

You can take your ball, go home and play video games, or you can sack up and gamble like the rest of us

Video games get boring, brother

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women get boring, too

But as you get older, everything gets fvcking boring

You can have kids, like normal people do, and risk losing everything to a woman that isn't the same one you met

Or you can pick up different hobbies and pretend that you're fulfilled by spending money on bullsh1t

Those are your options

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is actually great, because a complacent woman is one you find in your bed with another dude
Guess my women were either not complacent, or they knew what happens to strange dudes playing with my toys. :cool:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female abundance is more pronounced now. A lot of females who use swipe apps and/or are active social media users getting DMs will acknowledge how many likes/messages that they get. However, many females tend to think their swipe queues, swipe app inbox, and social media DM inboxes are filled with weak options so many of them don't see it as true abundance.
As @pipeman84 said "Women's abundance" is an illusion. A lot of those options aren't what you would deem quality think of it like this. Imagine you get 100 likes a day but 50 are from fat women 40 from ugly women or women you ain't attracted to. Now you're left with 10 women. However, from those 10 women you are attracted to let's say 6 out of these women don't have a job, their own place, car, or a single mother (pick any of these or all) mental issues, personality issues, logistical issues (she lives more than 40 minutes away)etc . Now you're left with 4 options if you're lucky.

A lot of times on this website we give women too much credit. There are a lot of losers, unattractive men, bums on these swipe apps cause they can't get motion with women in real life. The options are there sure but that doesn't always mean their quality options. Yes women have it easier to get laid and even find a boyfriend but finding a boyfriend even for women is hard especially on swipe apps.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women want to be put in check

They won't admit it, but it's what their heart desires

No woman wants a man that lets them walk all over them. They find it gross
This is woman's natural state. They want men to lead. The problem we have in society in the year 2024 is that society has tried to re-program both women AND men that this is bad and that women are equal in all things even though they are not - the sexes point blank are different. But facts don't matter. Further, society says that men need to kowtow to women. And men are listening to this. More and more blue-pilled guys/nice guys are around than ever before. Men are often depicted in commercials as bumbling fools only to have the day saved by the woman at the end. More and more movies with female leads that feel completely unnatural (see really any drivel Disney churns out for the past 10 years or so now). The social programming is discreet but it's there.

So when you get a red-pilled guy who acts like a real man, the woman's initial natural response is instant attraction. However, she also has a negative response because society has told her this man is a self-centered, toxic-masculine a$$hole who will "hurt" her emotionally if not worse. This makes navigating the current dating waters very difficult for not just men but women as well.

There are women out there who can see past this facade that our society has embraced - but they are getting fewer and fewer. As are the men as the re-programming is working en masse. Sad really.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem we have in society in the year 2024 is that society has tried to re-program both women AND men that this is bad and that women are equal in all things even though they are not - the sexes point blank are different. But facts don't matter. Further, society says that men need to kowtow to women. And men are listening to this. More and more blue-pilled guys/nice guys are around than ever before. Men are often depicted in commercials as bumbling fools only to have the day saved by the woman at the end. More and more movies with female leads that feel completely unnatural (see really any drivel Disney churns out for the past 10 years or so now). The social programming is discreet but it's there.”

That's the evil of virtue signaling and social programming through media: this poison encourages women to choose their ideology and an imaginary, electronically-mediated in-group over real men who are right in front of them and who love them, or potentially do so.

Last edited:

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is subtle,
because "in check" mean that you "control" her, or that you impose "limits"?

Because I don't think women like you say her that this afternoon she can't go with her friends to a breakfast

---

@Giovanni SouthSide @Barrister

Well, The "brain programming" it's here for women too.
So I've always asked if there where "beta" or "bluepilled" women too (instead of hypergamus), because of society programming.