Trouble on the horizon....

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meisterman said:
But sending her a dump text "it's over" when she's already flaking and ignoring OP's messages is stupid. In fact there's a good chance she won't even reply if he does it this way. How can you consider this dumping her if she's already gone ghost and never replies? :crackup:
How is it stupid?

That is the PERFECT reason to dump her. Ignoring him and not being a good girlfriend is the reason to dump her..

You are an idiot if you think that. The OP just stated that she got back to him.

She will get back to him when SHE dumps him by text.

Who cares if she never replies back to him. He is dumping her when the relationship has not yet ended verbally and officially. He is officially ending the relationship after he agreed to it before.

Would you reply back to a text message when a chick dumps you?

Meisterman said:
***YES....AND THAT IS WHEN YOU DUMP HER.*** But you don't initiate a dump text when she's already ignoring you to begin with! That's stupid.

Have your guns locked and loaded but don't pull the trigger until she contacts you first.
It is not stupid.

That is why you send her a dump text cause she is ignoring you not being a good girlfriend. That is the reason you dump her.

You have no experience here but the experience of being a beta afraid to take control of the situation.

This proves that you are afraid to initiate a dumping on your own.

You need the woman to make the first move of contact or you can't do it.

That is being a beta.

This isn't a plate. This isn't a girl you went out on two dates with to go ghost.

This is a woman you agreed to be in a relationship with. A woman you spent many months with.

You agreed to be in a relationship. So you should have the courage to dump her regardless of the situation good or bad.

You make excuses NOT to dump her cause you are afraid to do it. You prefer to slink away afraid of any reaction she might have to your text.

That's why you don't want to do it.

You are a beta and you are scared to dump her.

You have no clue what you are saying or how to act as a man.

You want to cowardly slink away being afraid of reaction she might have.

Meisterman said:
Replies in bold.
O.K. I think see where you're coming from. Where we have different views is I think OP should wait until she contacts him first or comes back crawling to him, or checks in on him for attention, and THATS when he sends the dump text. Have your guns locked and loaded but don't pull the trigger until she contacts you first.

But sending her a dump text "it's over" when she's already flaking and ignoring OP's messages is stupid. In fact there's a good chance she won't even reply if he does it this way. How can you consider this dumping her if she's already gone ghost and never replies? :crackup:

At some point I think she WILL contact OP again, I'd say 95% chance since this is all very recent. And then he can dump her on his terms.

And if for some reason she never contacts OP again after 8 months together, then fu*k her, she's not even worth the 1 cent it costs to send the text on OP's data plan.
He can choose to dump her anyway he wants.

You are basing everything on assumptions assuming she is going to ignore him forever or not reply.

You don't know that.

She will contact him at some point when she doesn't hear from him.

What he needs to do is dump her and let her know the relationship is over.

You are too afraid to do that

You are too afraid to step up and do it prolonging it until the future.

Never be afraid to dump a woman like this guy is.

Last edited:

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got back to me today. She text asking how I was and saying sorry she hadn't been in touch and that she hasn't been well.... Not sure how to play this now...?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She text asking how I was and saying sorry she hadn't been in touch and that she hasn't been well
Whenever I'm sick, I'm usually sitting around doing nothing and have all the time in the world to text people.

Dude, I know this 5hit is hard to let go especially when you're emotionally invested. I honestly won't be surprised if you remain with her until your dying relationship has been overbeaten to death. It takes experience to properly analyze when the relationship is falling apart. Eventually you'll realize that your time is valuable and shouldn't be wasted on chicks that have extremely low interest.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Whenever I'm sick, I'm usually sitting around doing nothing and have all the time in the world to text people.

Dude, I know this 5hit is hard to let go especially when you're emotionally invested. I honestly won't be surprised if you remain with her until your dying relationship has been overbeaten to death. It takes experience to properly analyze when the relationship is falling apart. Eventually you'll realize that your time is valuable and shouldn't be wasted on chicks that have extremely low interest.
Well, its not any sickness, she has early stages of cervical cancer. She also has an ex from about a year ago that used to beat her up that stalks her.. A few weeks ago he broke into her car and stole all her clothes, my coat, but left anything valuable in there. She was in bits about it. I guess I should have mentioned all this earlier..

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch7 said:
Well, its not any sickness, she has early stages of cervical cancer. She also has an ex from about a year ago that used to beat her up that stalks her.. A few weeks ago he broke into her car and stole all her clothes, my coat, but left anything valuable in there. She was in bits about it. I guess I should have mentioned all this earlier..
Plausible deniability - girls are very good at it, especially the ones who aren't enough of a "b1tch" to straight up tell guys that she's either not interested or it's over (and funny enough, how many guys do you catch constantly complaining about girl's being disingenuous and wishing they were more straightforward about their disinterest?) as they are constantly practicing (albeit unintentionally) how to 'let him down nicely'.

So she has cervical cancer - where is one of her greatest, if not her greatest, emotional support (i.e. YOU) when most needed? Why wouldn't she want you around to shelter her from a psycho ex? And don't forget - girls are umbilically connected to their phones. Don't play into her excuses. It's not adding up...at least not to anything good for the longhaul.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
Plausible deniability - girls are very good at it, especially the ones who aren't enough of a "b1tch" to straight up tell guys that she's either not interested or it's over (and funny enough, how many guys do you catch constantly complaining about girl's being disingenuous and wishing they were more straightforward about their disinterest?) as they are constantly practicing (albeit unintentionally) how to 'let him down nicely'.

So she has cervical cancer - where is one of her greatest, if not her greatest, emotional support (i.e. YOU) when most needed? Why wouldn't she want you around to shelter her from a psycho ex? And don't forget - girls are umbilically connected to their phones. Don't play into her excuses. It's not adding up...at least not to anything good for the longhaul.
Thanks for the reply. I text her earlier in reply to her message. Asked her when I can drop off the xmas present for her son.. If she doesn't get back to me I will end it over text and if she does then I'll end it when I drop off the present. Just need to think of a really alpha way to go about it... Any ideas?

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ending it is not by words, we are only speculating that she has another man or probably choking on his dcik already because of the symptoms you described and we've prescribed you with the necessary medication.

Do not say anything about "breaking up" to her. She's sick gaddamnit.

However if you decide to drop off the package, just go without being invited, drop it off and bounce.

What we are saying is, from this point forward LET HER COME ON TO YOU. Let her work for it man. Let her prove herself to you. Literally sit on the couch and let her get to work, how hard can that be?

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stevo said:
Ending it is not by words, we are only speculating that she has another man or probably choking on his dcik already because of the symptoms you described and we've prescribed you with the necessary medication.

However if you decide to drop off the package, just go without being invited, drop it off and bounce.

What we are saying is, from this point forward LET HER COME ON TO YOU. Let her work for it man. Let her prove herself to you. Literally sit on the couch and let her get to work, how hard can that be?
I know but the waiting will be hard for me. Ideally I feel like I wanna go and get laid to get her out of my head, but I cant do that if I'm still with her..

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You diagnosed your problem
switch7 said:
I know but the waiting will be hard for me
and you've correctly prescribed the right medication
switch7 said:
I feel like I wanna go and get laid to get her out of my head
but you are refusing your medication.
switch7 said:
I cant do that if I'm still with her..

No not waiting, living. I'm not asking you to wait for her, there's no time for that.

My brother, the bus waits for no one, you are either getting on it or you'd be left at the station. The bus here being life, your life.

She could get on with you and you both enjoy what each other has to offer or she could sit on the sides while you live your life.

Knowing (not guessing) you have other options is the only way to move forward and the only way to know is go out and test your value. Go meet people, you dont have to fcuk them but you'd be better off not turning down a wet vajaina

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Something stinks here.
Yeah and you were telling him to make her "earn her way back into his life".

Here she is trying to get out of his life by avoiding him.

Your advice is not good advice.

switch7 said:
She got back to me today. She text asking how I was and saying sorry she hadn't been in touch and that she hasn't been well.... Not sure how to play this now...?
switch7 said:
Like I said before YOU and her parents should be the most important people in her life right now.

She should be telling you what the doctor tells her as soon as she leaves the doctors office.

You shouldn't have to call her a day later trying to pry information out of her that she should voluntarily be telling you as her partner.

She gets more excited to get a phone call from a male friend than to hear from you.

Sick or not she shouldn't ignore you. She should be confiding in you during this time.

I had a friend in High School who had Leukemia. She died last year and fought a hard battle but had her boyfriend with her every step of the way. She wanted him by her side cause she loved him and needed him.

I've known girls who lied about being sick to get rid of the boyfriend.

I've known girls who dumped their boyfriend when the guy's were going through tough times or had an illness themselves.

It's clear she is avoiding you not wanting her in her life at this time.

I would oblige and leave her not needing to go through that.

She has you as her rock. She is not using you as her rock. You are finding out bits and pieces of information days later after you made several attempts that she ignored.

Do yourself a favor and leave this mess.

stevo said:

Quit being a beta here. There is no reason that he can't dump her sick or not.

She shouldn't have to "prove" anything. She should WANT to confide and be with him. Not avoiding him keeping him in the dark.

She is choosing to push him away not talking to him.

She is the one who is more excited to get a phone call from a male friend than her own boyfriend.

She is the one who doesn't want him around for any emotional support.

Any girl who was actually sick would want their man around to be with her in a time of trouble.

She is making it crystal clear she doesn't need him around.

Her kid already told him that "I will miss you." What does that tell you?

There is no reason to show up as a beta giving the kid a gift.

She won't let the kid keep the gift when she has no use for the OP.

Donate the toy to an orphan or get his money back.

If he doesn't dump her she is going to do it whether she is sick or not.

Her behavior is not how a sick woman would act with a boyfriend that she loves.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soolaimon said:

Like I said before YOU and her parents should be the most important people in her life right now.

She should be telling you what the doctor tells her as soon as she leaves the doctors office.

You shouldn't have to call her a day later trying to pry information out of her that she should voluntarily be telling you as her partner.

She gets more excited to get a phone call from a male friend than to hear from you.

Sick or not she shouldn't ignore you. She should be confiding in you during this time.

I had a friend in High School who had Leukemia. She died last year and fought a hard battle but had her boyfriend with her every step of the way. She wanted him by her side cause she loved him and needed him.

I've known girls who dumped their boyfriend when the guy's were going through tough times or had an illness themselves.

She has you as her rock. She is not using you as her rock. You are finding out bits and pieces of information days later after you made several attempts that she ignored.

She shouldn't have to "prove" anything. She should WANT to confide and be with him. Not avoiding him keeping him in the dark.

She is the one who is more excited to get a phone call from a male friend than her own boyfriend.

Any girl who was actually sick would want their man around to be with her in a time of trouble.

She text me again yesterday with a new phone number. I haven't tried to contact. I think its her ex. He ex comers from a family of organized criminals.. And he is a psycho.. Im guessing he has been stalking her again. This has happened before, he bobs his head up and she goes ghost for a week or 2. Shes really scared of him after he put her in hospital.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch7 said:
She text me again yesterday with a new phone number. I haven't tried to contact. I think its her ex. He ex comers from a family of organized criminals.. And he is a psycho.. Im guessing he has been stalking her again. This has happened before, he bobs his head up and she goes ghost for a week or 2. Shes really scared of him after he put her in hospital.
i'm pretty sure this dude is a troll, i've seen tons of posts like this before, each day more and more info develops into a grand epic story, don't waste your time on this thread, looks like total b.s.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
i'm pretty sure this dude is a troll, i've seen tons of posts like this before, each day more and more info develops into a grand epic story, don't waste your time on this thread, looks like total b.s.

I wish it was a joke mate. Unfortunately for me, all truth.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soolaimon said:

I've just re read all this and you are right. Do I finish it over text or in person?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mother.
Health problems (not her fault).
Has mostly guy "friends"...ahem...guys that want to fvck her.
Sneaky, shady, behavior. Diappears for days and then reappears.
Psycho ex that is a criminal and stalks her.
Abused in the past.

I'd say she did you a favor by dropping off the map. Now you know what you're dealing with here and have had some time to think about it. Break this off and don't look back. Can't you just admit to yourself that you are dealing with low quality here?

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so once I finish it my head, do I finish over text or in person?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you're dating a single mom whose ex boyfriend is a criminal and she has early stages of cervical cancer...what a catch!!

LMAO...

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch7 said:
ok, so once I finish it my head, do I finish over text or in person?
And do I call her out on her cowardice and her shady behaviour? I want to be as alpha as possible when I do this..

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call her out on anything. She'll just turn it around on you in typical female fashion. If she gets in touch, just say you're done with it.