too many good-looking tall dudes at clubs

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Luke Skywalker said:
Well, my solution is simple, wear high heel boots or shoes and try spraying some stuff on if you have to.

a) This will increase your height because you are wearing high heels.

b) This will get attention and possibly make you look sexy, like you are not afraid of looking feminine because you are sure of your masculinity.
High heels? Are you freaking kidding me? Yeah, don't worry about looking feminine wearing high heels.

Seriously man, how much crack have you smoked today?

mikej73

Reaction score
how many people have to tell you that women arent that intrested in physical appearence before it sinks in. my mate is 5' 2" is thining on top and has a face like a troll but is dating half a dozen strippers thanks to his dont give a f**k atitude.
p.s. pheremone sprays are useless rubish just get a decent aftershave guys.

Don88

Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
damn it's so hard to holler at girls when these buff ass tall guys are all around.

I don't care how much confidence I think I have, I'm good-looking and 5'8", and am dwarfed by these douches. I walk by girls and most don't even look at me, the ones that do just keep going. and it really sucks because I'm not bad looking.

it's such a huge hit to my ego. most of you are probly gonna say "oh quit being a pvssy, just approach them."

What, so I can get shot down?? rofl

As much as it pains me to say it.. and I mean PAINS me..

wutang is right.

end of discussion

wtf you're looking up to wutang? you understand nothing about the game, girls select guys. look for those chicks that select you instead of spending your time checking "too many good-looking tall dudes" seriously I hope you ****ing die and burn in hell faggot. stop whining and man up or just crawl back and go for ugly girls or save the humanity and turn gay. you're already well on your way there.

Reaction score
Such hostility. "I hope you die"..."burn in hell faggot"..."your a puzzie".

Way to help each other out. Really encourages guys like me to ask for help with their debilitating problem of Not Being Able to Talk to Girls.

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who's 5'7", asian, and about 115 pounds. He gets more ***** than anyone I know. Stop blaming your height and realize that you aren't getting laid because you're just a *****.

If you wear high heels, you'll only get lucky if you just approach guys.

Gotta a love someone who's advice consists of high heels and pheremones.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Well most of the prettiest women and the not so pretty will go for the guys they think are the best i.e. tall good looking so you are in less demand... you will have to try harder and face more rejection...

clubs are all about the superficial and looking as cool as possible

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
damn it's so hard to holler at girls when these buff ass tall guys are all around.

I don't care how much confidence I think I have, I'm good-looking and 5'8", and am dwarfed by these douches. I walk by girls and most don't even look at me, the ones that do just keep going. and it really sucks because I'm not bad looking.

it's such a huge hit to my ego. most of you are probly gonna say "oh quit being a pvssy, just approach them."

wutang is right.

end of discussion
Dude, it's not your height that's killing you, it's your horrible lack of confidence.

I pulled less tail in college than my 5'4" buddy, and he's not even that great looking. He's just a charmer with the chicks.

You facetiously ask if you should approach chicks "so [you] can get shot down." My answer is YES YOU SHOULD. Every "no" is one step closer to a "yes", and I promise you that if you approach every decent-looking girl at the bar, one of them is going to go home with you. If you stand in the corner all night and mope about the tall guys, you're guaranteed to go home alone.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AKA FLEX said:
Dude, it's not your height that's killing you, it's your horrible lack of confidence....
  • And a lack of self esteem
  • and a lack of social skills
  • and a lack of personal skills
  • and a lack of charisma
  • and a lack of a good attitude
  • and a lack of knowing how to qualify woman
  • and a lack of realizing that not all women are the same
Feel free to add to the list.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman23 said:

wutang is right.

end of discussion
How funny. I used to think like you until I saw a 5'5''ish guy, who wasn't even goodlooking, make out with a HB9 at a club. Me (being 5'10'') and another guy who was at least 6'3'' just stood around and watched him mack. YOU HAVE TO PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE!!!!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman23 said:

wutang is right.

end of discussion
There are too many tall guys at clubs. I say we just eliminate them like Hitler did to that group in WWII. It would make my life alot easier.

Who's with me?

asid76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman 23...I'm 5'5"...I have no problems getting girls.
Well, actually I do have one problem and I have already admitted this one...which is CLOSING; I become their friends half the time, which I am working on changing.

BUT...as far as walking up and piqeuing their interest, I dont believe my height is a factor. As long as one is interesting and keeps the conversation going and injects some humour into the convo you'll be fine.

Use being short as part of the opener...like: "Does this necklace make me look short?" etc. Jokes work well; don't take everything so seriously.

By the way, to me, YOU are tall...

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asid76 said:
Use being short as part of the opener...like: "Does this necklace make me look short?" etc. Jokes work well; don't take everything so seriously.
Post of the day, right here.

If you can pull something like that off with confidence, your height (or lack of) will never be a factor in your success level with women.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to club one day only to analyze situation . Only to see whats happening .

There are a lot of tall dudes because the short ones , the ugly ones are afraid to go there . They are probably playing video games or watching a show on TV .

Than , analyze tall dudes . Do any of them approach ? Is any of them laughing , having fun ?

Youll see that you have much more chance to get girls than they do . All you need is a little game .

DamianOM

Don Juan
Reaction score
what is the average or good looking male? a six can be a seven for another while Im a 5 for someone else. im not trying to be gay but what I want to know what are goodlooking guys meaning 6 and above supposed to do to attract women. I might have to go with the ross jeffries route because I have social anxiety disorder not to label but it worked for some guy I know who had social anxiety issues and got a good success rate like 10 numbers or more and some lays. looks are not going to get me through life.

Texas Tornado

Banned
Reaction score
wow this is the most pathetic sh1t i've ever read in my life. let's quickly review what went down here. you're 5'8 and good looking according to your description. you went to a club with a bunch of tall people. you thought that chicks weren't looking at you. you didn't even talk to any because you're a pvssy. you went home and you cried that they didn't look at you even though you didn't even try to talk to any. and now even though you just went to the club and did jack sh1t you somehow came to the conclusion that wutang is right. without even doing anything. the only thing that caused you to come to this "epiphany" was the fact that there happened to be many tall folk at the club that night and that girls werent eye fvcking you. god you're stupid