too good looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, i had my illusions shattered! Always thought i was dead sexe but some chick hit me with a 'your attractive but boy, you sure got beat with the ugly stick'. :eek:

I'll just put that down as a neg hit to preserve my precious ego and thus give myself 11 thumbs up.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
being good looking is not all its hyped out be they are many reasons i cant even elaborate on them all ...

1stly girls hate you for no reason its like youall get all the attenshion today then tommorrow everyone goes on like your an ugly ****. some girls can just frown at you just for making eye contact, sometimes that makes you question how good looking you really are or arnt. they wont even tell you that your good looking to your face youll only here from someone else.

2ndly guys hate on you and kiss thier girlfriends when your in thier presence why they do that ill never understand.

3rdly girls try to show that you aint **** and that they arnt moved by your attractiveness, even when they clearly are. some girls can make eye contact but will never give you that chance to approach

4. poeple thinking your a flaming homosexual, girls think your gay when you ignore thier ugly asses.

sometimes being good looking can lead to a kinda confused and insecure life. lol
I absoultely agree with you... I've been told I was really good looking, but usually by older women (like teachers and stuff)

And I've really never had a girl tell me I was hot to my face too often. Only happened a few times. A lot of times I hear it from someone else, but never directly to my face! But I get compliments a lot of times from teachers about my looks.

Actually, before I never really had that many girls approach me, but I find out later that they liked me, but I guess they thought I was too hot for them!

A lot of people actually thought I was gay because I didn't have a girlfriend. Even though I was checkin out a lot of hot girls but was too much of a wuss to approach them!

But there are some days where I get a ton of compliments about my looks and some days where I get made fun of... It really plays with my confidence, because one day I feel like I'm a super model and the next day I feel like I'm butt ugly!

Anyways, here are some pics of me..

http://myspace-434.vo.llnwd.net/00389/43/41/389091434_m.jpg
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/6662/jay0wp.jpg

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ive learned to just ASSUME that ANY girl who goes out of her way AT ALL to be near me or talk to me or in any way communicate with me LIKES ME. It saves a lot of headache.
Dude that's the way I think now. I think to myself if a chick gets out of her way to talk to me or if she lets me talk with her for a long ass time.. she's interested..

It is most of the time true actually!

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh the Plight of being too sexy... Im in the same boat. Seriously it does play with your self-confidence. Like NeonBase said, I feel like Im Don Juan Mega as the name implies.. then other days I feel like Im a freak of nature...

Yeah When I was younger I felt that I was ugly.. Damn those haters wishing to see me fail. Like today I was at the mall sarging..I got alot of eye contact from practically every female that was in visual range..yet didnt approach hardly any cause hotties travel in herds...And I was feeling slightly self-conscience and they seem to turn to ice when I was close to them...Purposely standing like in my path of travel so I would have to come really close to them....Guess they wanted to see if I smelled good as well..which I do.

They look imtimidated which is good but that kinda psychs me out.. Like some 13 year old girls said I was hot :mad:

This summer I had it on..but old man winter seems to have put
me in a slump. Like for example I was walking on the beach you know cruising around looking for some surf and carring my board with me. Some chick was like ' Can I try? " So invited her to come home with me to get my long board " oohhh yeah" Needless to say we didnt surf.

:woo:

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this problem once in awhile. Girls have said "you look like a model" and then when I talk to them later they seem cold and it's awkward. When I was AFC, this girl always used to call me hot but she'd be mean to me! :cry:
I think it's a "bring you down to my level" kind of thing. I have a digital camera if you guys are wondering what I look like, I'm half french (caucasian) and half guyanese (carribean). I don't hear as many compliments as some people here but a lot of people love my eyes, smile, hair, ect. One of my teachers who was pretty attractive hit on me all day for my eyes and my friends used to make fun of me for it, EVERYDAY! -_- I have a small acne scar or two so I'm not flawless, but olive skin kinda hides them. I find HB 8's and 8.5's react extreamly well to me, I guess they're comfortable on my level..

If I find a girl who's intimidated and I can tell, I will qualify her. We had a dance a few years ago and after meeting the girls, I'd try to "bring them up to my level" via a little niceness and sinceare compliments and sure enough, they'd get their friends to ask me to slowdance with them on the next song! I don't know if anyone agrees with this method but it's from my personal experience! Give it a try!l

A little tibit too: I was probably a 7.5 in looks tops before. I got acne medication, went to the gym, had braces, (soon to get whitening), got an exfoliator for my skin, and it brought me up to the point I get 9.3 on a lot of sites! If you PM me with a pic or something and a description, I can offer you a confidential rating and tell you what to improve if you'd like!

Sorry for the long post people...
-Kash

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the **** knows.

I have a male friend who is clearly a 9 and I've seen him out in clubs.

He gets approached by women all the time. Now I'm pretty decent, and a lot of girls have commented on the fact I'm good looking and I've been offered 3somes etc by good looking girls however I don't get approached nearly as much as him. Quite frankly - it's not good for the ego.

If you're not approached at least 3 times an hour in a club then you' re not that hot. Not saying you're ugly either but if you're a 9 or above then girls will literly just ask you to **** them on a regular basis.

I hate to say it but really good-looking guys get to see just how slutty girls are and don't believe them when they tell you how many people they've ****ed. Old saying - divide a guy's number by 3 and multiply a girl's number by 3.

The reason. It's easy for an average girl to get ****ed when she's single and doesn't want a bf. It's not as easy for an average guy. Reason: Guys very rarely pass up a shag, and that puts the power with the girls.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No of course you can't be too good looking, if a girl obviously makes it clear that she is attracted to you and then acts cold when you talk to her, she was either, joking because she thinks you are really unattractive, or , you managed to **** it up in some way, by being boring, acting weird, walking funny, your nose running when talking to her, wearing high heels etc...........

TylersGotchu, your a good looking guy, very cheesy pose though!

NeonBase, you'd be a good looking man, you look like a boy though, you need to bulk up a bit.

B9, lex luthor!!!!!!!

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you're right man.. I do look like a little boy! I've been trying to change my look cuz people tell my that even my brother who's a year younger than me is a year older.

Thanks to the advice on this forum, I've been working out and eating right to help put on some body... I have been seing some improvements myself, but nothing big... I'm guessing it will come over time!

http://myspace-348.vo.llnwd.net/00651/84/33/651783348_l.jpg

Even with all this talk about having game, I believe looks play a big role as well...

Take care fellas!

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks play a huge part!
I dont care how charasmatic, outgoing, funny, alpha male etc.... if your not on the high end of the good looks scale your not going to get girls on the high end of the good looks scale either.
Sure you can pull just as much or more if your good, but your going to have to drop the standards of women your going after to the same level as yourself....give or take.

Neonbase: I see your only 18, I was similar to you when i was 18, pretty good looking but still looked like a boy, the hot girls your age probably wont give you the time of day, you'll find when you get a bit older and start looking more like a "man", say about 20, that the girls who are 18 will be all over you! Trust me!

John_Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it just boils down to how much esteem the girl has. That's from my experience, the ones that act "aloof" generally had major self esteem issues.

John_Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doggystyle said:
Looks play a huge part!
I dont care how charasmatic, outgoing, funny, alpha male etc.... if your not on the high end of the good looks scale your not going to get girls on the high end of the good looks scale either.
Sorry to say, but from my experience that isn't necessarily true. Typical story, back in chump days, I had a friend who was VERY ugly (I was definitely without question far better looking than he was), but he pulled way hotter woman that I could have. He wasn't rich or successful or anything either.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doggystyle said:
Looks play a huge part!
Sure you can pull just as much or more if your good, but your going to have to drop the standards of women your going after to the same level as yourself....give or take.
Actually "power" plays a huge part. A man with power can have ANY woman (e.g. most women).

Looks simply open the doors...if you are good looking, you have an advantage in the sense that the doors are slightly open. But men that have power? They don't need the door opened for them...they open their own doors, methaphorically speaking.

Look at Donald Trump.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
Yeah you're right man.. I do look like a little boy! I've been trying to change my look cuz people tell my that even my brother who's a year younger than me is a year older.

Thanks to the advice on this forum, I've been working out and eating right to help put on some body... I have been seing some improvements myself, but nothing big... I'm guessing it will come over time!

http://myspace-348.vo.llnwd.net/00651/84/33/651783348_l.jpg

Even with all this talk about having game, I believe looks play a big role as well...

Take care fellas!
Get educated...then get a great job...then get $$$. And stay healthy and in great shape (be clean and polish)...and trust me, you will be alright.

Right now? Don't worry about this stuff. You are not an "undesireable" looking kid. So, you should be alright. Worry more about investing in you and your future.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=676211145683162072/l=93287325/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

There ya have it...

Agreed though, I've learned to take the more kiddy-like approach to things, always laughing, energetic, etc. Pook's "Fountain of Youth" post really had a great impact (at least clarifying) how to act, and, in my opinion, especially if you're physically attractive. I think Ashton Kutcher is a great role model on how to be very approachable and yet still exuding a natural charm. This has allowed me to let go a lot more and to stop clinging to social norm of the GQ rugged, aloof look. Been getting better responses for it.

Good luck fellas.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think Ashton Kutcher is a great role model on how to be very approachable and yet still exuding a natural charm. "

Are you serious? I was watching one of those "E" channel shows about a year or two ago. The ones in which they have a camera and follow some of the Holliwood people around. They had one with Ashton Kutcher walking with a couple of girls and a guy (they all looked like they went to High School with him, and one of the chicks was fat the other was kind of below average). He was walking semi-drunk and appeared to be depressed. They were asking him questions and this black dude that was working in the parking lot came to his rescue and asked the camera to leave Asthon alone.

When I saw that REAL LIFE clip; the first thing that crossed my mind was that this kid is VERY INSECURE. I even felt very bad for him.

Calling an ACTOR a role model (especially one that has not lived life that long) is NOT somethng a real "dj" would do.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Calling an ACTOR a role model (especially one that has not lived life that long) is NOT somethng a real "dj" would do.

1. Silly me, I forgot to obey rule 1293b from the "dj" book.

2. Let me know when your dj skills can pull demi moore ;)

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cruise said:
1. Silly me, I forgot to obey rule 1293b from the "dj" book.

2. Let me know when your dj skills can pull demi moore ;)
When Ashton turns 38 (my current age), Demi will be 52. Hmmmm...who is the smarter man?

Demi Moore is making a fool of this guy. Besides, having sex with her is one thing...marrying her is ANOTHER. She is way past her prime and the fool (a young man) married her.

Did you see Brad Pitt going for her? Nope. Did you see Tom Cruise go for her? Nope.

Heck, even Bruce Willis went to their wedding! LOL. Ashton is NOW providing for Bruce's kids!

Another thing...Angelina Jodie has ADOPTED children and now is pregnant from Pitt. Cruise got his young girlfriend pregnant too.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
When Ashton turns 38 (my current age), Demi will be 52. Hmmmm...who is the smarter man?

Demi Moore is making a fool of this guy. Besides, having sex with her is one thing...marrying her is ANOTHER. She is way past her prime and the fool (a young man) married her.

Did you see Brad Pitt going for her? Nope. Did you see Tom Cruise go for her? Nope.

Heck, even Bruce Willis went to their wedding! LOL. Ashton is NOW providing for Bruce's kids!

Another thing...Angelina Jodie has ADOPTED children and now is pregnant from Pitt. Cruise got his young girlfriend pregnant too.
I stand corrected. Damn Demi is a DJ...:whistle:

Yourself

Don Juan
Reaction score
or they will spend all year gauking at you, and wait till the end of the year to tell there friend, who tells you, that they 'WERE' in LOVE with you all year long.

frustrating...

Junaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh same here

yep yep iv lived it to.. sigh

i remember going to the mall once and i swear EVERY.. EVERY SINGLE GIRL WAS STARING AT ME AT THE FOOD COURT

it freaked me out so bad.. i was used to getting looks but not EVERYONE i thut there was somtin wrong with me or something :/
but im pretty sure ther wasnt

anyway it RELE CAN fux up ur confidence alot! i mean alot...especially since guys tend to act like EXTREMEEEE asses to u .. trying to put u down and ****, iv had this one guy try to put me down EVERY FUXIN CHANCE HE CUD.. he looked up my myspace to try to make fun of it.. he made up random lies just to make me look bad all sorts of **** :/.. i always wondered what his problem was to but now i no ugg its so stupid.... actually he might still try to but im ready to beat his ass down this time ;D

my myspace is-
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=26415730
these arent my best pics but w/e

its nice to know what was the cause of so many problems.. and i actually got some kewl stories out of it like

1. i was driving and at a red light this rele hot girl was walking across the intersection with her bf and for about 5-8 seconds she stares right at me.. WITH HER BF RIGHT NEXT TO HER.. made me laugh quite a bit :)

2. in class i asked a very VERY serious normal question and 3/4 through it this hb8.5 starts laughing alot.. note that the class was extremly serious and silent(all attention was on to her as to why in the world she was laughing) and so i asked "whats so funny" and she mumbled something like "oh nothing i just thut what u said was funny" or atleast she was TRYING to say this it came across more like "i *mumble* u funny *mumble*"

3. at the mall me and my friend were sitting eating and these 2 rele hot girls hb 8.7 and 8 come over and sat right next to us and made alot of eye contact with ME and yet my friends like "yo ima sit over there" and i thut "ya we shud go" but hes like "no just me i mean ima go ther" and he goes and as he sits and while hes doing it they dont look at him THEY LOOK AT ME which i thut was pretty funny.. i cud tell they wanted me to sit ther so after a 2 min i did.. got there numbers.. called once while still in the mall , they gave me the real number, but they lived in manhatten or something (i live on long island.. pretty far) so i never called again

sry talking way to much just this opened my eyes o_O had to rant about it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.