Tihash's Daytime Approach Journal

ChanceBoudreaux

Don Juan
Reaction score
is there any particular times that you normally frequent your choice of hunting ground tihash

myself i find 9am - 12/1pm to be dead

around 2-5pm in the shop, streets is when i normally find something decent

after 5 ish it gets pretty dead since everyone is in a hurry off home

ChanceBoudreaux

Don Juan
Reaction score
weekends is off limits for me, too much people in the city, gives me a headache on a sat afternoon and sunday is so dead its a waste of energy looking

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^

Around here in the suburbs, the bookstores are best on early Sunday afternoons. But it is always hit or miss...

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #168

This is last Sunday at B&N.

Look around for a while and no one worth talking to. I am there maybe 20 min, then about to leave and see a cute girl on my way out in the bargain books.

I open her to advice for a "coffee table book" for my fake friend who always has a birthday next week.

Some people are just plain open and talkative. She is one of those people.

She is 24, has her masters in social work, and just relocated here. She has been partying a lot with the college crown and seems excited to meet a guy my age. lol

Anyhow, she readily gives up the number, and I could have instadated if I had time. We have plans for tonight, so we shall see...

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many first dates, little new action =(

Ok, so I screwed up with my first date with #142, as I posted about earlier.

I had a first date with #158, it went well, I kissed her, but she flaked before the second date because I am too old for her. lol. She asked my age, I made her guess, she guessed 24 (what a dumb girl!), I told her i was 26, and she later flaked. Oh, well.

I had a first date with #163. Her religiousness threw me off my game. Date went well but if she wasn't all religious I would have kissed her. She is now flaky.

I had a first date with #165. It went very well, albeit at a Starbucks because she doesn't drink much. Whatever. We stay till closing, kino, etc. I go for the kiss and get the cheek. I call her out on it and she says she doesn't do that on first dates. I texted her the next day and no response. Wtf. Girls are so dumb.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shame on my d!ck...

About 15% to 20% of the time when I am with someone new, my d!ck decides to give me trouble and will not function properly. Either it does not get hard enough for the condom, or it loses its hardness while banging with a condom. This is understandably frustrating when it occurs.

I can usually combat this issue by going down on the chick (that seems to get me hard) or if the chick is really touchy, feely with me during the makeout (hand down my pants, goes down on me, etc) it is usually never an issue.

Last night I was with #162. It was literally HOURS of LMR and I finally get her pants off and then my d!ck, at 3am, wouldn't go better than 1/2 staff. If I was banging raw I could have banged her, but there was no way I could get a condom on it and successfully get it in.

I was being very aggressive with her, and she wasn't doing much for me. I think that, combined with the late hour and a few glasses of wine, led to the issues.

Anyhow, she is lying down and I move my d!ck up to her mouth. She was reluctant to suck it but I got her to do so. It took her a few minutes to really get into it. Next thing you know, I have a 100% hard d!ck. Problem is we are in her bedroom and my jeans (with condom in the pocket) are in the living room.

I really wanted an extra notch so I pull out of her mouth and go to bang her raw, and she objects to the lack of condom. I leave to the living room to retrieve the condom and you don't need to be a psychic to figure out I lose my nice erection with all that mood-killing crap. Now she doesn't want to suck it again.

I eventually have to jack off while lying next to her and kissing her and blow my load on her leg.

I was uncertain whether this should count in my record-keeping as a BJ and I have decided after much deliberation that it should count. My d!ck was in her mouth and she did suck it, even though I did not come from the BJ. I liken that to banging a girl but not blowing a load from it-- it is still a new lay.

So I do count this is a new BJ, especially because I did bust a nut. But I am so pissed I missed out on the lay. That sh!t was tight, too.

If I could go back in time, I would have let her keep sucking it as I would have come in her mouth from that in another minute or so. I just wanted the lay so much I screwed up a proper BJ.

But what can you do when your d!ck is being a d!ck? lol

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Updated stats...

Subject to the lengthy explanation above, I got #162 to suck it last night.

So....

Stats since i started the re-numbering in 9/2009:

Cold Approaches: 168
Phone Numbers: 59
Email Addresses: 3
Dates: 21 (only count once even if multiple dates same girl)
BJs: 2 (do not count if got BJ and lay, only count as lay)
Lays: 9 (only count once, even if she is a repeat customer)

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another updated stats post (you know what that means!)...

#168 gave me a BJ last night on our first date.

So....

Stats since i started the re-numbering in 9/2009:

Cold Approaches: 168
Phone Numbers: 59
Email Addresses: 3
Dates: 22 (only count once even if multiple dates same girl)
BJs: 3 (do not count if got BJ and lay, only count as lay)
Lays: 9 (only count once, even if she is a repeat customer)

ChanceBoudreaux

Don Juan
Reaction score
tihash said:
#168 gave me a BJ last night on our first date.

:rockon:

give us a run down of the date

from the first minute of the meet upto the moment of the bj
what were you doing between those times
was there alcohol involved
was you talking or did she do some of the talking as well, what were you guys talking about, was the topic sexual, did she like talking about sex
at what moment did you begin touching her
did the date take place at your place or hers?
was it her idea for the bj or yours , who initiated it, did it just happened or did she had to be persuaded

this is the part of the game that i screw up on most of my dates, it will be interesting to hear your experience

heres a thought you should create a new journal, a "date journal", what you did on the date to the actual moment of sex, what was happening what were the circustances etc

ps i noticed that when you make an cold approach you end up talking for 30 min :eek: what do you talk about for that amount of time? myself after say 10 minutes even i can become a bit lost for words but its also dependant on the type of girl i'm talking to

have you noticed a corrolation that the longer you talk with a girl the less chance she'll flake on you?

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done man you came along way, you have made such a big improvement this year. You have a lot of dedication and done so much in such little time.

Keep this up and make sure to push yourself and try new things. I am sure you will get to a stage where it just becomes so consistant and lays will be happening near enough the same amount of times you number close.

Also as for 15-20% of the time your **** isn't functioning properlly with someone new, it could be just nerves or your to focused on getting another notch. Just forget about it and if it happens it happens. Just focus on the beautiful naked woman you have in front of you and enjoying yourself and you won't be able to get that mother ****er down haha. (also having a condom within hands reach can be handy haha)

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

Chance:

It is really funny. That date started off with my car not starting. The battery was dead. We had plans to meet at a starbucks. So I call her and tell her my car is dead. She offers to pick me up. On her way to my house, I had removed the battery. When she arrived, I gave her the tour and we talked about 15 min. I then asked her to give me a ride to Wal-mart so I could exchange the battery. She did, and it was fun. We then went to Starbucks on the way back and stayed until closing. Then we came back to my house and she held the flashlight while I installed the battery.

I put the TV on and we talk. I went for the kiss within 30 minutes, and she was very receptive. Lots of kissing. She would not allow my hands in her pants ever and would rub my crotch through my jeans but wouldn't put her hand inside. At one point I carried her to my bedroom to no avail.

Later we are standing in the living room kissing and she rubs my junk through my pants and I unzipped my pants. Kept kissing. Now when she rubbed my junk again in was just through my underwear. After that time I popped my c0ck out. Next time she went for it she is jerking me off. I start moaning, etc. This goes on about 10 minutes, somewhat awkwardly as we are standing up. I think i had to imply I would get blue balls and she said something like this: "If I do just one thing do you promise that's all we do?"

She then gets on her knees and begins going down on me. She requests we move to the bed after about 3 minutes (I have tile floors!) and I blow my load in her mouth. She swallows. All is right in the world.

THEN SHE CANCELS OUR SECOND DATE LAST MINUTE AND TOTALLY FLAKED EVER SINCE.

Dumb girls...

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #169

This is 2 Sundays ago at B&N.

Not much to go on. i see a cute girl sitting in a big easy chair. There is a chair open next to her. I grab a book as a prop and sit down. It is somewhat awkward to speak to her, however, because the chairs are like 6 feet apart. We eventually make eye contact and I begin asking her what she is reading.

That sparks a fairly easy convo that goes on about an hour or so. She is cold in the AC, so we go outside to warm up. She then invites me to join her to "get something to eat." She is 21 but never asks me my age.

Now I have to take a calculated risk. I know how flaky girls can be, so this may be my only chance. I also don't want to buy her food... why should I?

Anyhow, we go to a casual beach restaurant. We drive separately with me following her there. She orders water and french fries. Her share that i paid for was only $4 plus tax plus tip. Yay! What good fortune.

We take a walk afterwards for about 45 minutes. I have moderate kino going. At one point we are sitting on a park bench and I move in for the kiss. It was totally appropriate, and not out of the blue given the kino and the overall circumstances. SHE JUST SORT OF BACKS AWAY (DIDN'T EVEN PROPERLY TURN THE CHEEK) AND REFUSES THE KISS.

I sorta laugh at her and go to rub her back like I have done several times already. This time she warms me not to touch her. WTF? Anyhow, things are now awkward and I bail the heck out of there.

I think it was a waste of a great afternoon. But it was still better than getting her number (which i did at B&N), setting up a day 2, going on a date, then finding out she is not interested. It was better to find out during the "instadate."

Haven't had an instadate that involved a second venue in like 2 years. The last time ended in a lay, so I guess instadates in daytime may be all or nothing.

Next!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Composite Approach #170

The last week has been very busy, and today was the only day I had a few spare hours to sarge.

A couple of errors to begin with: a very cute blonde at Borders was at the info desk, then they take her to the other side of the place to show her what she was looking for. I lose track of her and it takes 5 min to find her (eventually found her in magazines). I dilly dally for all of 10 seconds (IF THAT!) and she now leaves the aisle and goes in line to pay. Damn, that 3s rule is for real sometimes. =(

A cute girl with no underwear on is at Target. I just couldn't get myself to open her, then felt like I was stalking her once she left my aisle. Oh, well.

As for the Composite approach...

These are all at Target today:

Open a very stylishly dressed girl in the cards aisle. She answers my questions but I get nothing going in terms of a convo. I even ask her about her unique ring, what she is up to today, etc. Nothing sticks.

Open a cutie in the food aisle about snacks to take to a house party. She doesn't have much to say. Then ask about housewarming gifts. Then comment on what is in her cart. Again, nothing sticks and no convo.

Open a cutie in the dishware aisle about housewarming gifts. She is talkative, and tells me to go to Pier One, blah blah. But after all of 30 seconds she does a walk-0ff with, "Good luck with all that!" and off she goes. Poof. Oh, well.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rust sets in quickly

I attribute my 2 errors today, and maybe even one of the 3 no-go approaches that did not get a convo going, to lack of practice. My best weekends are when I have a good week and do a couple of quality approaches during the week.

It doesn't help that around here it feels like the holidays are just around the corner and I wish more than anything that I had a proper gf and that i didn't have to sarge anymore. A dozen or so new girls to have sexual experiences with in one year is all fine and well, but I'd trade it all for one high-quality girl.

It is killing me to have only one solid approach in the last 2 weeks. I know I will feel better, and perform better, once I get past this rustiness hump. Wish me luck!

Re-ac-tor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well tihash, I read it. all.

Prrty sure you've 'convinced' me to grow a pair and daytime sarge, as I'm in agreeance with your take on the club scene. Though a few pubs are decent, however.

This is my bible.

Nemic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tihash, found your thread last night, and read the entire thing in one sitting.

This has prob become the single most inspiring thread I've read on here. I'm not a nightlife person.

I'm coming out of a 5 year LTR (Marriage), and rusty isn't even applicable. Gota have something to rust, which I don't yet.

Few Questions for you.

I notice you have a number of different places you frequent in different parts of your area. How many different locations do you frequent for sarging? 9 locations? 3 different ones a week, gives you a cycle of 3 weeks between vistis at one specific location.
Trying to get an idea of your cycles at various places.

I know the feeling about the holidays too. But I think that will actually make sarging for you easier, since more people feel "lonely" around this time of year.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reactor-- I am glad this is helping someone. Please remember to keep approaching no matter what.

Nemic-- I usually do B&N and Borders on Sat and/or Sun. I go to Target and WM at least 1-2 times a week. Other stores may include Marshalls, Homegoods, TJ Maxx. About 1 or 2 of those each week.

Work has been busy later, and my parents have had some health issues. The time spent sarging is not what it used to be.

I'd say I spend about 2 hours combined M-F these days and maybe 4-5 hours total over Sat and Sun.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #171

Damn, things are rusty. This is last Sunday at Ross.

See a very cute girl in the junk section in the back. She is looking at frying pans or something. Open her on a housewarming gift. She is talkative but seems to want to keep closing out the convo. I plow through for about 6-7 minutes then close, but she has a bf. Well, that explains the odd body language. Next!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Composite Approach #172

This is all last weekend. Rusty, rusty, rusty.

I asked a girl in Borders what she is looking for. "Just browsing" and she walks away. Later saw her talking to her bf who was on other side of store. Whoops! lol

Another time at Borders I see a girl in a Hooters uniform who is a platinum blonde and has a huge rack. Must have been on her way to work. I go to an adjoining aisle to "gather my thoughts" (i.e., be a puss and try to control my AA) and go back her way literally 90 seconds later and she is gone. I walk the store and she is gone gone. Damn I am stupid.

I open a girl in Target and she provides an opinion then walks off.

I did kind of make up something new for myself. I am genuinely looking for a pair of black shoes to go with jeans and see a cutie while shopping in Marshalls. So I hope she gets out of the female clothes and she of course never does. (The hottest ones hardly ever go to the housewares in the back of the store). So I take a pair of shoes I was thinking of buying and walk up to her AREA (note: not up to her). She is in an area that is abutting the Christmas section with Godiva chocolates. I look at the chocolates for a few seconds. Then...

"hey, can I ask you a question? You're the only young girl in here"
"sure"
"do you think these shoes would go with jeans, or are they too shiny?"
"no, they would go"
"are you sure"
"yeah"

fizzles out.

I think this has potential. I did not feel awkward going into women's clothing with this opener.

I think it needs improvement along these lines:

a. You need to walk right up to the girl. They can SEE and SENSE it when you hover around them before approaching.

b. You need, as always, to ask open-ended questions

c. You need to have a follow-up opener

d. You need, as always, to try and keep the convo going and then convert it to a normal convo asap

Later that day I go to Burlington Coat. i grab a pair of shoes and approach a stylishly dressed girl who is in the girl clothes section. I never used my prop, as I asked her what was in style for the winter (said I had a cousin's b-day coming up). She was rude and barely made eye contact and kept flipping through the rack as she talked to me. Biotch POS.

Anyhow, last weekend was such a waste it made me start thinking about direct v. indirect.

I mean, how might things have been different in Marshall's if I just went up to the girl and said she was really cute and I wanted to meet her (rather than shoe opinion)?

The thing it, I find direct a lot easier if one or more of the following apply:

a. The girl is truly stunning
b. The girl is dressed very stylishly
c. The girl is alone and somewhere no one else can hear
d. The girl is in a venue I don't normally frequent

I don't need all 4 of those, or even more than 1 really, to feel a lot better about direct.

But in Target, for example, I find direct much harder than indirect. But I hate these indirect convos that just fizzle out. I might need to selectively try direct more often. Which leads me to...