This forum isn't helpful to anyone, just depressing...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is true that there are some guys who are not very attractive. Regardless, we need to tell them that they need to focus on their life and their goals. An accomplished man can be attractive in the eyes of women.

Look at author miller who married marilyn Monroe. that guy is ugly, but he was accomplished and had her!

What about Mr Trump and his chicky?

The fact is women are attracted to accomplished men. When you are accomplished you don't need a "GAME".

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
it is true that there are some guys who are not very attractive. Regardless, we need to tell them that they need to focus on their life and their goals. An accomplished man can be attractive in the eyes of women.

Look at author miller who married marilyn Monroe. that guy is ugly, but he was accomplished and had her!

What about Mr Trump and his chicky?

The fact is women are attracted to accomplished men. When you are accomplished you don't need a "GAME".
Um...this is really interesting. Here you are saying essentially the SAME thing I said on the thread I started. But on that thread you're arguing to beat h*ll...

Just thinking outloud...carry on.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Um...this is really interesting. Here you are saying essentially the SAME thing I said on the thread I started. But on that thread you're arguing to beat h*ll...

Just thinking outloud...carry on.
ok girly girl. let me say a few things before you get all upset at me.

Most of what I was saying was directed to the readers and not you. Second I only disagreed with your first point and some of your responses. I like the fact that you started that other post. I know we both agree on may issues.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
I never said I'm not improving for myself - I certainly am. But that doesn't change the fact that the purpose of THIS SPECIFIC FORUM is self-improvement with the end goal of being more succesful with women.

If you really want to break it down, everything in life is about self-improvement, because we all strive to move forward and better ourselves. But we don't come to THIS FORUM to get better at sports, or get a higher-paying job, or to become better writers, or any other of the myriad forms of self-improvement. We come HERE to be more succesful with women, period.

Everytime someone tries to take the focus off that and throw it on to something else, it's just diluting the relevance of the information here.

I understand when guys come here fresh off the AFC boat, the first thing they need to do is focus on motivation, what they want from theirselves, etc. But at some point, we have to remember why there is a picture of a girl in the top left corner of the screen.

I've read posts from guys who have said that as a DJ, women should have no value whatsoever to you, because you don't need them. If you truly believe that, then you might as well go become gay because you're saying you would be equally as happy if you NEVER GOT FVCKED IN YOUR LIFE. We all know this isn't true, so let's stop repeating that same tired BS.
ah fvcking men!!!

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz has it all right. If your not attractive you most likely are not going to end up with 10s! simple as that. I am not a real attractive guy but im not ugly either, and I have realized this for the longest time. But what is so great, is that I dont like 10s anyway, seriously. I look at maxim and none of those women attract me. I like curvateous real women, maybe they have a little flab on them, thats it is great, perfection is soooo boring. Girls that look like barbie dolls are not attractive imo. They are all tan and just perfectly unflawed, which is so boring to me. As genes get more perfected through evolution, the unattractive person will ultimately prevail.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin brings up an interesting point. I'm about a 6.5 in looks, a recent college graduate who is holding a couple of insignificant jobs (my parents want me to go back to school). I just got rejected by an 8 who works at a department store. My corporate climbing friend told me that I need money. Is it really all about the benjamins?

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Juan_Man
00Kevin brings up an interesting point. I'm about a 6.5 in looks, a recent college graduate who is holding a couple of insignificant jobs (my parents want me to go back to school). I just got rejected by an 8 who works at a department store. My corporate climbing friend told me that I need money. Is it really all about the benjamins?

C'mon man, NO, it isn't all about the benjamins, unless you are looking for a gold-digger. However, you know what they say about first impressions. Therefore, if you are hurting for cash, I would save up and buy some decent attire, something that works for you and makes gives you that "vibe". If you are on the muscular side you can't go wrong with most mainstream brands. If you are on the skinny/fat side you gotta do a little experimenting to find what works. But that statement is a hint to get a gym membership and hit the iron! That means lots of squats and deadlifts, no bicep curl BS!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of this

Yes, guy with lousy looks is not likely to mack lots of hot women... but that doesn't mean they can't improve. For some guys, getting some action with one average gal in a year makes more of a difference in his life than getting 8 women as opposed to 5 women in a month makes to a seasoned mack.

Obviously, everyone should set realistic goals. But the fact that a "green" RAFC's goals aren't anywhere near those of a seasoned DJ doesn't make the RAFC's reason for being here any less valid. As far as I'm concerned, the 4o year old guy who has never had a date has more reason to be here than the super DJ. And the best way to advise such a person is to constructively criticise his counterproductive actions while encouraging him as a person, and giving him props for his improvement. If you can't do that, just ignore the thread.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All this stuff about "sorry loser you can't get a 10 because you are ugly" is just worthless advice. Sure, try to call it a "reality check", but to me it sounds like some people just don't want any competition out there.

Listen, the whole idea of a "10" is bullsh*t anyhow. There just aren't any universal 10s, because I can guarantee that some girl who one guy thinks is perfect will have several flaws and annoyances to another guy. We all have different tastes.

I think if you really want to boil it down, this site is here to teach a guy how to find and capture his own 10. Maybe she won't look like a supermodel, but she'll be very attractive to him with all the kinds of qualities he wants. The things he learned here will help him keep her interested and happy so that they stay together for the long hall.

Guys come to this site so they can get the woman they want instead of having to settle with whatever is thrown their way.

I do agree that the "player lifestyle" is not for everyone, but even the player will want to settle down at some point.

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to see nothing changes! :)

Seriously guys, when I first registered here years ago, there was a lot of talk about all this back then, then as now I give the same advice:

So what?

So what if people are crying like 7 year olds?
So what if they are lying?
So what if they are AFCs?

As long as YOU know where you are going, as long as YOU know you're giving the best advice you can to other guys, as long as YOU use your own judgement before taking onboard other guys advice then you are fine.

There will always be a lot of kiddies (of all ages) moaning and crying on here, but so what, don't let that spoil it for you. Use your intelligence and pay attention to the real size of someone's ability to give you advice before you take too much notice of it.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if someons rude to me constantly i just tell them off, no tolerance.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So much negativity! Arguing and bickering over minor details about who is right about the purpose of this site and how to deal with the perpetual flow of new guys into this forum is a waste. It's more amusing than it is in helping solve the problem.

Listen, anyone that's been here a decent ammount of time can go off and rant about how the board "isn't what it used to be" or how it used to be great in the "golden era." But what I don't see is anyone trying to figure out a way to make this situation better.

And to better clarify the whole standpoint on whether the focus is on getting high quality women or self-improvement....it's always the improvement. Why? Because self-improvement is prevalent throughout the whole wanting to get good with women process. You're becoming a better person overall while going out and meeting new people (hopefully girls and guys). Then this newfound knowledge leads into other areas of you life. Why sit around wasting all the potential when you can put it to good use.

So to say there is no improvement is just silly. Did we all just magically learn how to understand women? No, we got a feel for who they are as people and became better at expressing our thoughts (some call it coversational skills, whatever) to them. That is improvement. It's just that the focus is blurred when you try to put a boundary on it. Stop training your mind into believing there are limits to the human spirit.

The more anybody tries to make this into a science the further they move in the wrong direction. Keep it simple and simple will be what works.

thecraftylefty

Permission

Banned
Reaction score
Interpol said:
The biggest problems with SS in my opinion:

1. 95% of people really have no basis for the advice they're giving, they just recycle the same sh*t.

2. Some people still try to argue this site is about self-improvement rather than getting women. Whatever, guys. Self-improvement is a means to an end, that end is being succesful with women, that's why we're all here, so stop denying it.

I think one step to fixing these problems would be to add a "Field Reports" forum like they have at mASF. This would encourage sharing actual information, and hopefully discourage the vague, abstract, redundant "psychology" posts that have lately dominated the HS forum.

Agree, disagree?
Totally agree!

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrCode said:
One thing that is good about wanting to improve oneself to get better with the opposite sex is that the need for companionship and sex is a great motivator, and can usually keep a guy going even in the darkest of times.

I also feel obligations to my fellow man and society in general to make myself and as many other men as possible into REAL MEN. Otherwise our society will crumble because a feminized society is destined to fail. Sorry ladies, I love ya, but let's face reality here. Men built this world, with the support and help of women, and that is just the nature of things. The reason everyone is so miserable now is because we keep fighting our nature. Men fight their nature of being strong, aggressive leaders, and women fight their nature of being sweet, supportive, nurturing care-givers. All because certain people in society don't seem to like the true nature of things.

Of course women can be very strong and intelligent and can succeed in any field they choose, but one day they need to become mothers and give up that career. Fathers also need to be fathers and should always put their family above career as well, because all the money in the world still cannot buy back a happy childhood for those who were neglected to get that wealth.
AMEN to that ! ... needs to be put on all major network channels on the tube ... Of course, they'll do that the day the Dallas chearleaders pull up to my house in a bus :D

I feel ya man ...:up:

-Laterz