These females are just filthy sluts, nothing more..

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit

That post was spot on and amazing, just pure brilliance.....

The post is spot on and resonates with me, because my experince is the same. When you don't judge a woman for her past, she will sing like a bird. The flipside to this is, you will be appalad

Bravo

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
For about 4 years - I've been single (a few flings, a few close calls, but no one to introduce to mama.)

During this period - I've been a male s!ut. I’ve fvcked at least 20 women each of these years. Some single and some not. Some very attractive; some not so much so.

My standard “date” is them coming over my house – us drinking and talking (call this foreplay).

I always turn the conversation to sex quickly. At first – the women are normally bashful or fake in their answers. I don’t approve of this, and I’ve developed ways to get to the truth.

The first is – alcohol. The more she drinks – the more honest she becomes. This is fact.

The second is – always have a story/answer that makes her stories/answers seem tame. It does not have to be true! I’ve never been in an orgy – but sometimes if you tell a woman you have been – she’ll tell you about the time she fvcked 2 guys at once (Or the time she fvcked three guys in the same day.)

The third is – absolute non-judgment. You have to not judge what she says if it’s extreme, or at least be able to hide it well. For example: I hate the idea of a pissing on each other! Yet, I’ve had women tell me “My ex used to love to piss on me in bed”. And while my stomach is turning to that idea – I just grin and…

The fourth is – act like the s!utty stuff she’s talking about is turning you on…. “oh that’s hot that your ex used to pee on you.”… “oh that’s hot that you fvcked your boyfriends best friend while your boyfriend was asleep on the couch 10 feet away.” … “tell me more…” (you can’t get more information unless you’ve already approved of the previous information)

So from this formula – I’ve had over 100 conversations with women about absolute sex and s!uttiness.

Nothing I read on here makes me mad. I’ve already been numb to it from hearing it from other women. Or doing it with them…

This stuff has made me realize that as a man – worrying about these things in a negative way – is a waste of a frame. I’d rather spend my thoughts on something productive. We are not going to change this. At our core – we are what we are…. And this current society allows for more primal acts.

There’s very few species that have sex when the female is not ovulating – we are one of the few.

There’s very few species that the women normally don’t know when they are ovulating – we are one of the few.

Why?

The same reason there’s little evidence that females of other species have orgasms (especially multi-another worldly explosive orgasms). It’s a bonding experience for a woman. It’s approval. It’s a natural anti-depressant to a woman. Your sex is her validation. Forever and always will be.

It’s even more of a win when the woman is getting hot amazing sex…

How many of you have ever fvcked a woman you didn’t think was anything great, but just fvcked her because she was there and available?

I know I have. And I NEVER give them good sex. There’s a whole host of average women walking around out there that probably don’t think much of me in bed. Yet, there’s a whole host of hot women that know what I’m capable of.

And I think women know this. I think they instinctually know when you’re disconnected from the sex. When all you’re trying to do is get a nut and go vs. when you’re going to fvck her over and over all night.

Women need amazing sex. They ache for it. They literally ache for it! And part of that amazing sex will be that she desires you so bad that she almost orgasms from any sexual attention you give her.

If you are the man that she seeks, if you are giving her your all in bed – that’s the best way to keep her in line. To keep her from drifting away.

But that’s hard work. Fvcking a woman 3-4 times every night – will leave most men depleted of resources to do much else.

Yet, I’ve heard this many times as the reason women are cheating.

“He puts no effort into pleasing me anymore. He used to be so good in bed, we’d have sex all night, but now I’m lucky to get 3 minutes and a good night kiss.”

When she stops getting that amazing sex from a man she wants – her psyche desires it. They need it in a more powerful way than most men understand.

There is a very powerful reason for this. You’ve all heard it before. It helps keep the man around as provider (her subconscious knows nothing of the difference between a one night stand and a husband). And if he’s still fvcking her good – he’s still putting in effort to remain attractive in her eyes – that is beneficial to her and her off-springs survival. Add in that natural selection benefits the s!utty women (the women who could keep sex interesting to a man with wars and fields on his mind produced more offspring than the ones who couldn’t.)

However, society has tried to control female sexuality because female sexual anarchy is a threat to the stability of patriarchal societies (this is why religions always make rules against sleeping with other men’s women.)

Women who are untamed are an absolute threat to the fabric of gender wars between the intergenders (women themselves). S!ut shaming was not a product of men. It was a product of women who recognized that a s!ut is more of a danger to her household than a good “wholesome” married woman who would remain faithful.

This is why when a woman is jealous of another woman’s attractiveness – her first insult is always that the woman is a s!ut/wh@re/sleeps with everyone.

Yet, how quick are these same women to tell you “I’m a dirty bad little s!ut” in bed? (hopefully some of you know what I mean.)

This is because their own underlining desire to be ravaged and given amazing, wild, sex is always there. And as long as you can fulfill that – you can override all the advertising, all the conditioning, all the programming, all the fears… they all disappear….. And her s!utty instincts take over….

Animalistic sex? I’m a fan of that sh!t….

There’s a switch inside of her; if you flip it – she will come out. Her inner s!ut will come loose. It’s just waiting for the right guy to come alone and give her that touch. Give her that grin. So... Give her that; prove you can provide that to her. Then you can… swim in women who will love you for it.

Yet, here we are in another thread, worrying about what we cannot change…

Fidelity is mostly an unnecessary artifact of the past.

You can adapt, or nature will take care of your bloodline itself.
And the church said....amen. Take notes on this sermon gentlemen, especially the sex parts.

Wakeupplease

Reaction score
wow what a misguided person you are. Are there women out there who cheat on their boyfriends? Of course! Are there men out there that cheat on their girlfriends? Certainly! However, its not the vast majority.

The real issue is that people commit to each other way too early and get physical way to fast (welcome to the media age where sexuality is introduced and pushed at an early age). If both parties hold out for a while, then they can have time to find the ONE (and not run into commitments which are hard to uphold b/c there is no true love).

Perhaps this is all too deep for you and youd rather go on hating women because you have a mother issue...

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wakeupplease said:
wow what a misguided person you are. Are there women out there who cheat on their boyfriends? Of course! Are there men out there that cheat on their girlfriends? Certainly! However, its not the vast majority.

The real issue is that people commit to each other way too early and get physical way to fast (welcome to the media age where sexuality is introduced and pushed at an early age). If both parties hold out for a while, then they can have time to find the ONE (and not run into commitments which are hard to uphold b/c there is no true love).

Perhaps this is all too deep for you and youd rather go on hating women because you have a mother issue...
Dont really agree with the title of the thread nor did i read any of the posts but....

Are you a woman?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
Dont really agree with the title of the thread nor did i read any of the posts but....

Are you a woman?
do bears sh1t in the woods?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
This is probably the stupidest post I have ever read.
This entire thread is pretty stupid.

user name

Banned
Reaction score
This is just the tail-end of a declining civilization.

It happened to the Romans, it happened to the Ottomans and it is happening to us...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
So, to summarize, I don't think your statement that men are looking for sluts to fvk and good women to marry is accurate. That is merely an adaptation for red-pill men to account for the unleashed hypergamy state that we are in today.
I don't know, I don't think this idea is new to recent decades. I remember being aware of this type of thing very early on, even when I was a child. Back in the supposedly better days for men, the 50s, it was a frequent complaint of wives that their husbands would have affairs, and chase after trashy women instead of coming home.

As for women, I know there are studies that show they are attracted to certain types of men for short term affairs. Those types probably most resemble the "alpha" types they talk about here. On the other hand, it's true that sometimes women can get hung up on an "alpha" (just like men might get "oneitis" for a hottie). It's not just one thing going on in the world, there are different things happening with different outcomes, even if certain tendencies emerge.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
This is a non-sequitur as both sexes cheated. It doesn't disprove anything that I posted earlier that the "fvk the sluts and marry the good girls" is an adaptation to the modern Sexual Market Place.
I didn't know that when you were talking about the "modern" SMP, you were going back to the 50s - I was thinking post-pill at the very least. Anyway, I don't have statistics to back this up, but I'm guessing males cheated more than women back then - just because women had more to lose. They were most likely housewives, would have trouble supporting themselves, and would be viewed with shame by the culture at the time.

Danger said:
This is just another way of saying NAWALT.
PUAs always talk about NAWALT dismissively, but I don't think it is a bad thing.

Anyway, I was saying that studies show that women view certain types of guys as short term lover/one night stand types. But sometimes, women get attached to these guys and have trouble getting over them (the "alpha widows"). Sometimes they accept them for what they are (one night stands), sometimes they want more. I don't see what's so NAWALT about that.

Danger said:
It's plain as day to anyone who looks around, the evidence is overwhelming just in young single-mothers alone.....include the "late marriages" by the 30 year old women and there is simply no point in denying it's existence.
Honestly, at this point I don't even remember for sure what we were talking about. But if you're saying that women are hypergamous, or that most women are slvts, then I agree with you.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are. I've never met one single girl who is 100% loyal and doesn't ***** around. Women today aren't worth ****. I'm not bitter or anything. I'm just a realist.