These females are just filthy sluts, nothing more..

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Women have been enabled to be sh!tty people, all humans are selfish. Men are more moral so we mean to be ash holes when we are, i think women dont realize when they are being ash holes, somtimes, or they dont care, or rationalize, or somthing. who knows.

Yeah it sucks, its sad, that you cant trust them. Even thought you want to. We wish we had a ten that is 100% faithful. But we learned the hard way, you cant have your cake and eat it to.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
This is what I mean when I say you have to reinstate the incentives for women to choose good men and not Cads. Blaming Cads won't do anything, it only enforces the female mating strategy at the expense of men.
I hear what you are saying, but at this point reinstating the incentives simply isn't going to happen. You can't put the genie back in the bottle. The most likely outcome is our society will be selected for destruction (either by nature or by a higher power, whichever you believe). History shows when a society's morality breaks down, disaster follows.

I'm not blaming men, I'm blaming humanity. But men allowed feminism to rise, and men have their hand in how the media promotes sex above the value of nearly all else. The sad truth is that if men will not be the guardians of morality, women most certainly will not be. Your suggestion seems to be that (nearly) all the women have become wh0res, therefore (nearly) all the men should become cads. Fair enough, but the next question is what becomes the end game of all this?

And yes, I know that PUAs, PUA theory, and PUA gurus all look at morality with disdain, and as something to be ignored or bypassed. That doesn't mean I agree with that line of thinking.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women should just as responsible for their actions as much as a man is. There is no excuse.

If women wanted more respect from men they need to earn their respect. But there is a conflict of interest here.

Neither party will want to vote for change unless the other does first. There is no way there is going to be a mass change for any one side.

If men started to date more faithful and respectable women, women would do the same. So its basically ****king catch 22.

Our society is headed for the fiery brimstone.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The most likely outcome is our society will be selected for destruction
By many metrics you could argue that our society is one of the most moral societies in history. Standard of living of poor people, participatory government, many almost unprecedented freedoms that we take completely for granted.

History shows when a society's morality breaks down, disaster follows.
Correlation does not imply causation. Is the "breakdown" in morality the cause of the collapse, or are the moral changes and the collapse results of some other common cause?

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna weigh in my 2 cents on this,

Not all women are sluts, a lot are and it is a bad thing..

I look at me now, I know my woman hasn't cheated on me because i'm giving her the best fvcking she's ever had and treating her well! That doesn't make me beta. I'm doing it because I WANT TO DO IT. If we don't have sex in the morning she is wondering if she's done something wrong and I'm annoyed!

You want a girl past the age of 21 to be putting out within 3-5 dates, if she's not that to me is LOW INTEREST in a lot of cases.. not all but a lot!

I will post more later on this... gotta shoot out

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
playa99 said:
I look at me now, I know my woman hasn't cheated on me because i'm giving her the best fvcking she's ever had and treating her well!
i have a colleague who says just that. except that his wife has the hottest legs i ever saw and i had to game her. it worked. and we are doing the sexy time 2 times per month.

it's not that i give her something the husband doesn't. i may not even do it better than him. she spreads the legs nevertheless.

one man's treasure girl is another one's fuktoy. that is how it always was and will be. who knows, maybe my current LTR is doing the same to me. it's the circle of life. i trust her, but i can never say it for sure.

you will NEVER know what your woman does behind your back. never.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
i have a colleague who says just that. except that his wife has the hottest legs i ever saw and i had to game her. it worked. and we are doing the sexy time 2 times per month.
That's just wrong.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Darth said:
That's just wrong.
it maybe wrong but it happens, its depressingly common

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it sad and ironic that many of the same men who are complaining about women and their slvt ways are the same men who are actively seeking out married or otherwise taken women to sleep with. There is no difference in my eyes. You are all wh0res. And I can promise you that the same men who seek these married women out will also cheat on their own gf's, fiances, or wives in a heartbeat. Once you go down that road of low moral character, it is very very hard to turn around and go back.

And I am not saying I am perfect by any means. Not at all. But I also realize that just like there are men of good character out there, there are also women who are loyal, trustworthy, and virtuous. To label all women as lying cheating wh0res is doing the female race a great injustice. But if you are going to label them as such and look down on them with disdain for it, don't then go out and act in the same exact manner all because you want to get your rocks off.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Yep, I used to be more positive about females but today I´m convinced that 90% are hyperpromiscuous . They are just dirty, and no they aren´t fvcking only top guys, they will fvck mediocre if their gina is needing. Most women are ugly though,

I stopped reading there and I can feel your energy brah

strong post

strong

:nervous:

You're not thinking about batting for the other team are ya?

:nervous: :nervous:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:crackup:

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I stopped reading there and I can feel your energy brah

strong post

strong

:nervous:

You're not thinking about batting for the other team are ya?

:nervous: :nervous:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Nop, I´m thinking in working my butt off, to get the top females, in looks, ethics and brains ;)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
improve yourself just for female attention? wow. :crackup: i lold pretty hard at that
Why not?

Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with that, just like I don't think there is anything wrong with slapping a woman around when she asks disrespectfull

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The general cycle goes like the following....

• Many hours are spent working to stay alive
  • Technological developments allow society to save time on an individual level, improve productivity
  • Wealth from continued productivity allows Government to grow and start worrying about "fairness"
  • "Fairness" slowly eats at the productivity of societies
  • "Women", in their newfound freedom of "fairness" follow the gina tingles, which does not promote stable societies
  • Society slowly declines as the incentives for wealth production decline
  • Declining wealth and productivity reaches a critical point where we go back to square one

Rinse and repeae.
Excellent assessment. I've often had some of these same thoughts, but have never been able to put them together as you have.

Contrails

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some really good points made by a few people. I would like to say the following, a slut is gonna be a slut. You marry a slut, she won't automatically turn into a good girl. The way I see it, the good girls are hard to come by and get picked up pretty quickly, the sluts get used by the alphas and the betas and chumps usually get these sluts n settle with them. The sluts get bored in the relationship and when another man comes along (who can provide her with some excitment), she's more than happy to open her legs again to the new guy. So, she might do it for attention or to upgrade or to get back at her bf/husband. This is where the grey area lies as to whose is at fault. The beta male for not improving himself and or the slut for not being loyal.

The other point, I have been on both sides of the coin. I have made girls cheat on their bfs/husbands and I have been cheated on as well by my exgf. Yes Karma is a *****. Even though it was LDR and she is BPD, I should have been more careful in picking up the warnings. But as a chump I was too eager to settle down but I learnt my lesson. It really made me look at what really constitutes a good girl. So, till I find the right woman, I am gonna keep working on becoming the right person. And as I improve, I will still bang these sluts on the side for my carnal pleasures. When I do meet the right girl, she will have the pleasure of having my **** all to herself.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not defending the bishe*s here But Men are manhores* too lol.. I have a couple of friends in l.a that mess around even the married ones Or in relationships we Men are just as bad as women yall needa stop being so damn butt hurt Or idk wtf is wrong with yal

Ive done 3 chicks wrong, cheatin and other nasty sh!ttt

If Men are like this watt Makes you think the oposite sex aint gonna be the same way? Fvck outta here with that sh!ttt lol we are all capable of the same sh!ttt.. smh

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i see people are seeing this as something depressing and a reason to hate women.
while i admit this is not something desirable, the reality cannot be denied.

i could never game married women if they would be upstanding quality women. on the other hand, while it may make me a scumbag, if i don't do them they will find someone else with the difference that i will have my so called honor, while others get the poon.

if i would be a quality woman, i would never choose me as a quality man ( i am trying to be one, but sometimes i feel i will be a loser if i succeed), i am quite toxic for them, and sometimes they are for me.

while we strive for an ideal society where men are MEN and females aren't retarded slvts, in these times it is not really achievable. if you want to be successful now, you should live for yourself, go for a career, for the money and prestige, use women as disposable commodities, and go for your personal success. this is very hard for those who like like family values. i admit. i have a side that strives for a quiet life with a happy family. but that is a weakness in the current conditions, and just asking for trouble.

what i am really looking for is quality male friends who have the same ambitions as me, and we can motivate each other and can have fun together playing sports, talking and picking up broads. i see that as more value than dedicating your life to a woman you cannot even trust.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
So to my earlier point, holding men accountable for commited women fvking alphas is not going to happen. And honestly, why would you give the women even more of a free pass than they already have?
Just because I don't think men are perfect doesn't mean that I'm giving women a free pass at anything.

Anyway, I agree no one is going to be held accountable. And I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, I'm just making an observation. Guys are complaining about all the girls who are riding c0cks, but all the while they are the ones who own and operate the carousel.

Guys seem to want two kinds of women - the slvts to have fun with, and the nice girls to be mothers to their children. Sounds pretty much like the girls who want the alphas to fvck, and the nice guys to marry, doesn't it?

Danger said:
•Society slowly declines as the incentives for wealth production decline
•Declining wealth and productivity reaches a critical point where we go back to square one
Sounds like we're somewhere between these two points.

Driggs said:
By many metrics you could argue that our society is one of the most moral societies in history. Standard of living of poor people, participatory government, many almost unprecedented freedoms that we take completely for granted.
This is an interesting argument. I think in general, mankind is evil, and over time we will get better at certain things, while other things decline. The problem is that the current sexually immoral tendencies are things that strike at the very heart of the family itself. And when the family is destroyed, that starts a very slippery slope and we end up with the progression Danger was talking about. The state takes the place of the father, and etc etc.