The Way it Really Is Not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
change your name. you deleted your post because your embarassed. you showed us that you are NOT a player in this game. And your a weak ass captian save a hoe. You showed all your cards. Admit it to yourself and then you can change. Damn..you got almost 3000 posts and you still posting crap like that?

CHANGE YOUR FOCKING SCREEN NAME. CHANGE YOUR MINDSTATE. CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Yes, I am embarrassed by my post, but I don't necessarily disagree with what I wrote. I am embarrassed because I said it in a completely wrong tone and under the influence of alcohol.

As to being a player in the game? I am a player within this game and know what the hell I am doing, but I am not a player. I go at it much different then most people on this website do it though because I am working on marrying both the DJ and female POVs. It's funny but I still have a lot of success from women that I find to be gorgeous in mind and body (although many people disagree with me on it). My ideas are very different then most on this website because I am very different. I am beyond the pettiness of "She did this, I do this." type of BS that is so rampant within the seduction community.

What you are saying has been said by countless people to me already. They are also the same people that have said that i will never get a girl to be my girlfriend. I have proved countless people incorrect and I will continue to do so. Your correct, I am not a player. I ain't a damn player in this fvcked up game. I am more of a great guy that is willing to be a friend with women and people.

As to my mind state, I do agree with you. My mind state is a mind state of confusion at the moment. I am currently changing that mind state to something better but it requires time. As I walked to lunch today, I realized just how much more self-improvement that i need to accomplish before I get to a much better self.

Looks like a new path has opened up and maybe another way on the "road of the kings"

comic_relief

P.S. I am currently trying to change my life for the better, but to some people, it will probably appear for the worse. I cannot please everybody, but I do want to please myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.