The Way it Really Is Not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Well, all kidding and sarcasm aside, you're assuming that YOU are a real man. And from your few posts of seen, I'm not really feeling that vibe, bro.

Real men don't whine.

Anyway, I have a question for you. Since you have this all figured out and you know what women want (adrenaline for one):rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: then what's the damn problem?

Go out there, big man, and give them what "they want." Problem solved, right?
Not whining Sweetie, and am more of a man than the last 4 who dumped you.

I do, I just like to expose women for what they really are, and this thread has proved my point 7 fold. :)

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
My left hook is used on men, "Bad Boyz" who I've had the pleasure of knocking unconscious a few times. And if you missed, I rip your leg off, and beat your brains out with it, in FRONT of your faggot ex who still makes your heart hurt.
You're probably some 5'3 whiny, balding, bitter little punk hiding behind a monitor on a Don Juan site trying to learn the ways...so I find that pretty laughable that you think you'd "knock me out."

But hey, "bad boys" get ALL the women right?????

Yeah, not THIS woman. And not any other self-respecting woman on this site.

Try again. Then try, try again. Expecting different results.

THAT is the definition of insanity.

You.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Lovelylady, you know you want to give him a spanking. :D

Come on, he is begging for it.

I say, give him what he wants.
Between the three of you, you are going to need reinforcements from that other gay ass all female website to almost keep up with me, based on your lame assed, whiny responses. OH BOO HOO, JACK is SUCH an A$$HOLE!!!

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
You're probably some 5'3 whiny, balding, bitter little punk hiding behind a monitor on a Don Juan site trying to learn the ways...so I find that pretty laughable that you think you'd "knock me out."

But hey, "bad boys" get ALL the women right?????

Yeah, not THIS woman. And not any other self-respecting woman on this site.

Try again. Then try, try again. Expecting different results.

THAT is the definition of insanity.

You.
I never said I knock women out, you ignorant bimbo, but I'll bet I could make your ex cry!!! (LOL)

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Between the three of you, you are going to need reinforcements from that other gay ass all female website to almost keep up with me, based on your lame assed, whiny responses. OH BOO HOO, JACK is SUCH an A$$HOLE!!!
No, no. I think you are so cute!

And look, you have us ALL to yourself.

You lucky boy!

I am so bored. I think I am going to go read a book.

:rock:

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
I never said I knock women out, you ignorant bimbo, but I'll bet I could make your ex cry!!! (LOL)
"And if you missed, I rip your leg off, and beat your brains out with it..."

Fvcker.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
No, no. I think you are so cute!

And look, you have us ALL to yourself.

You lucky boy!

I am so bored. I think I am going to go read a book.

:rock:
Bunch of MAN HATERZ here on the SS baby. EXPOSED.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the dude's got ego and entitlement issues, don't take him seriously

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
My left hook is used on men, "Bad Boyz" who I've had the pleasure of knocking unconscious a few times. And if you missed, I rip your leg off, and beat your brains out with it, in FRONT of your faggot ex who still makes your heart hurt.
First let me say that I've never actually been "dumped" as you mentioned.

Secondly, the only thing that you've exposed is what a fool you are. You never even answered my question.

But thirdly, and most importantly, I have a personal rule on line. I don't "play" when the playing field isn't level. The above tells me that we're not playing with a full deck here ladies. That, or you're too low-class and uneducated for me to carry on any kind of serious discussion.

So in view of that fact, I will bow out. I only talk to mentally sane people. Or people who are at least partially on the same education level as I am.

And sir, you are not. You just don't meet my criteria.

Have a wonderful evening. :)

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Hey, Jack.

That sounds kind of gay.

Maybe I just have a dirty mind.
I'd maybe armbar his ass, just until the ligament almost started to give and his whiny ex was yelling at me to stop!

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I only think SunnyD is!

This is great fun, and Jack is such an AW!

Come let me pinch your little cheeks, you big bad Jack-a roo!
I think every single female that has responded to this post is a living example of the thread itself. Manhating, bitter old maids, made the fool by a bad boy once too often.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
First let me say that I've never actually been "dumped" as you mentioned.

Secondly, the only thing that you've exposed is what a fool you are. You never even answered my question.

But thirdly, and most importantly, I have a personal rule on line. I don't "play" when the playing field isn't level. The above tells me that we're not playing with a full deck here ladies. That, or you're too low-class and uneducated for me to carry on any kind of serious discussion.

So in view of that fact, I will bow out. I only talk to mentally sane people. Or people who are at least partially on the same education level as I am.

And sir, you are not. You just don't meet my criteria.

Have a wonderful evening. :)
Always a pleasure and give my regards to the ladies on the other website, tell them Jack sends his ill feelings, and negative vibes to them all.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
I think every single female that has responded to this post is a living example of the thread itself. Manhating, bitter old maids, made the fool by a bad boy once too often.
That's right, you big bad thing you.

We hate men! We hate men! Now punish us good and hard!

Jack, you are such an a$$hole! Stop making such a fool of us! We just can't take it no mo!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Always a pleasure and give my regards to the ladies on the other website, tell them Jack sends his ill feelings, and negative vibes to them all.
Haha, I do love that line.

Good one, Jack, good one! :up:

Just when I was thinking you weren't a worthy opponent of the iqster.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
That's right, you big bad thing you.

We hate men! We hate men! Now punish us good and hard!

Jack, you are such an a$$hole! Stop making such a fool of us! We just can't take it no mo!
I cannot make fools of you ladies. If you want that, just post the sad stories of your last relationships gone wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.