The Way it Really Is Not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
I just think it's funny he grabbed all you broads, made you bite.

Hook line and sinker.

You're still arguing. it's amusing.
As my moms and step pops used to say... honey, we aren't arguing.

We are having a discussion.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: deleted for flame baiting by myself.

Last edited:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Don't worry, it seems to be a common theme here at sosuave. 'Specially THIS drama filled week.

:D
eh, the only reason that I am drinking today is because A.) I am planning on switching schools for next semester then next year again to a newer smaller school with public speaking as a concentration , B.) my best friend who has a thing for my girlfriend just got turned down by my girlfriend and is really hurting, C.) my current best female friend that my current girlfriend wants me to date after we break up is going through a tough tough TOUGH time, and D.) my other friend just broke up with her first actual boyfriend.

comic_relief

P.S. I should not have been drinking, but I did. The last three weeks have been very stressful on me, but this is the first and last time that I will drink under a stressful time.

P.P. S. Lesson of the day: Don't drink under stressful times. Deal with it in your own times. I went against a cardinal rule and for that I am sorry about it.

Last edited:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
eh, the only reason that I am drinking today is because A.) I am planning on switching schools for next semester then next year again to a newer smaller school with public speaking as a concentration , B.) my best friend who has a thing for my girlfriend just got turned down by my girlfriend and is really hurting, C.) my current best female friend that my current girlfriend wants me to date after we break up is going through a tough tough TOUGH time, and D.) my other friend just broke up with her first actual boyfriend.

comic_relief
Damn son.

You need to start a thread, there is WAY too much wrong with that picture.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:

comic_relief

And you turned to drink?

I thought you were a man dude. Look for solutions, not more problems.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole thread is jokes. The orignal poster declaring war. The women biting. Comic relif playing captian save a ho and talking about dating ugly chics with great personalities because he can't be a bad boy then breaking down geting drunk over some lameo love square that will end in tears for all of them as nobody in that square circle seems to have a clue. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nice one Jackie boy. I see what you did there. maybe some of these kids will learn something from it.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Walks into thread with a plate of refreshments. Beaming*

Hey guys! I got some sandwiches and juice for....

*sees women eating Jack*

*face still frozen in a smiling gesture, immediately turns around and walks out as fast as he came in*

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
*Walks into thread with a plate of refreshments. Beaming*

Hey guys! I got some sandwiches and juice for....

*sees women eating Jack*

*face still frozen in a smiling gesture, immediately turns around and walks out as fast as he came in*

Hahahahhaa, I just ate a sandwich!!!!

Jack made it. :cool:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OOoh BURRRRN!!!

Was the meat made from tearing into his flesh?

You all f**ked him up. hahahaha

Black Minx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls,

Please! You're making women look bad, biting his head off isn't going to solve anything. Take what he's said, and do something decent with it instead.

You won't gain any respect acting like that over this post.

Besides I bet his head tastes bad *wink*

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Minx said:
Girls,

Please! You're making women look bad, biting his head off isn't going to solve anything. Take what he's said, and do something decent with it instead.

You won't gain any respect acting like that over this post.

Besides I bet his head tastes bad *wink*
I'm sure if he showered his head would taste just fine.

Minx, are you from LS also?

Black Minx

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be right, but I still have my doubts.

No, I had the luck to join two weeks before the entire fiasco with LS started.

Great timing huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.