The Ultimate Cheat Code

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"they don't want to be put in they're place"

What place would that be?

You talking stupid or do you actually have something smart to say on that subject?

I get laid like a rockstar, I have fun man. I don't go around trying to be a control freak. Maybe you should follow suit.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's my point, be fun and don't try to be in control. Fingers was trying to say there was more to the subject, there isn't.

That was my orginal reply.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Well concidering everytime I show this confidence and bravery I crash and burn because of it. They think I'm weird and creepy for trying to take control of a situation, they're not used to it. I'm thinking your wrong.
I heartily disagree, but that's cool. Don't mind a little healthy debate and I respect that you challenged me based on your own experiences. We could certainly use more independent thinkers around here.

Everytime I leave that part out, it works so much better. They are always in control, you try to be and it fails. Everytime I act like I'm in control, girls don't like it, they want to be in control, they feel weirded out and it just doesn't work
You nailed it. The problem occurs when you try. Acting like you are in control is a far cry from actually being in the driver's seat. If you are forcing things that are not congruent with your inner state, then of course chicks will pick up on it and think you are a freak.

You succeed when you act naturally. Some of us will be more aggressive than others, but the one thing that we all need to face is the risk of being rejected. If I waited for girls to ask me out or make the first move, I'd probably still be a virgin.

In short, I find it very hard to believe that you are running successful game by playing AFC and letting chicks call the shots. Could be wrong, but I doubt it ;)

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BCOMusic said:
I can't seem to shake this battle inside of me though. It's like is it AFC to care about a girl? I miss seeing my girl, and I want her to know that.
Caring is inevitable. It's what makes us human. The important thing is to make sure you are caring for the right reasons and this chick is really worthy of your energies. Too many people misplace their affection and the results are disastrous. If she's treats you right and has a good heart, then why not show your appreciation?

But I'm torn about some things. The other day she sent me a message telling me "I hope you have a good day", I just ignored her because I was so caught up in the game and ignoring texts and not "falling" for a trap.
There is no trap in responding to a message. If you really feel like it and you guys are already intimate, then you should be beyond the cat-mouse game at this point. Just make sure you are doing it because you really want to and not because you feel obliged.

That is what I want, but I am afraid to get hurt again. I'm afraid to have this girl be in my life, for fear that she will "win" and leave.
We all go through this.. I wish I could offer some consolation, but life is pain..get used to it. Sometimes we will become vulnerable when the right woman comes along. The key to keeping your head together is not giving up your soul or making this chick your reason for living.

I have plenty of **** going on in my life, and I can walk away at any moment. But I'm not happy with the way I treat her....

I was almost brought to tears by this post, but it's a breaking point for me and my life. I've been so caught up on GAME that I forgot what I want.
Don't make any rash decisions until you clear your head up. Getting what you want is damn near impossible unless you know what that is. It sounds like you know but are unwilling to let your guard down...its a tough spot to be in..between a rock and a hard place.

Whenever I've found myself stuck in a rut like this, I do some serious physical exercise..it gives me a more positive mental attitude and a bit more perspective to tackle my problems. When was the last time you really pushed yourself physically?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and I'm saying if I let them be in control and just concetrate on being well known and a fun guy to be around I get rejected a lot less then when I try any DJ BS. Negs, ****y, Being a challenge.. etc

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Yeah and I'm saying if I let them be in control and just concetrate on being well known and a fun guy to be around I get rejected a lot less then when I try any DJ BS. Negs, ****y, Being a challenge.. etc
I think we agree more than we think. Personally I got rid of the jedi mind-fukks you mentioned pretty quickly. They do come across as forced and reek of insecurity when used out of context.

I am not proposing that we all become control freaks. Someone who is obsessive about controlling interactions just does not have a handle on their own life, hence the overcompensation.

The real essence of this post is to know what you are after and have the balls to get it. Plain and simple. I see too many dudes around me floundering through life with no real direction...just grabbing what little scraps of pleasure that come their way.

A lot of these guys are winners in loser's clothing. They could go so much farther, with women and in life if they just made up their damn minds and simply owned what they wanted.

As far as giving them control, I still doubt that these girls are always making the first move with you. At some point we all gots to man up and close the deal.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I agree you still have to make the first move. As long as she likes you it should be obvious for when you do. But in the end, it's still her picking you. She has another 20 d!cks lined up, she's still choosing which one she wants.

BCOMusic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fingers, thanks for the replies man that is some deep advice...

I work out every day

In terms of pushing myself to physical exhaustion its been awhile, since high school football seasons like a couple years ago...

I already know that the only answer to my life is inside of me, and I already know what it is covered up by.

My actions are just incongruent sometimes

Like I got this girl, but I still go get other numbers, I still want to date other girls.

If I could have anything I want, I would marry my dream girl, it wouldn't even be about gaming or anything.

I don't want to settle for something, cause I always have the thought of not knowing what else is out their though.

That makes me think this isn't the match for me to be totally invested in.

But I don't really have time to analyze it, i'm just going to go with whatever happens, I got my whole life to live.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 questions

Señor Fingers said:
From my PM box:
See, too many guys try to think like a woman, but with a guy's brain. To us, game is dead simple.. you see a sexy lady and right from the visual cue, you know you want to fukk her. You may even get a boner right on the spot!

While women will have sexual fantasies from visual cues, it only forms a small percentage of the stimulus required to get them fully in the mood. Words, physical touch and most importantly feelings are what really trigger a woman's sexuality.

Masculine sexuality can totally be apathetic and have the same emotional impact as a jerk session. Feminine sexuality is tied intimately to the heart and emotions, which is why we have so much conflict in the game..both players are operating at different speeds with different motives.

The bottom line is that women follow their feelings and if you are good at stimulating a wide range of them in a short amount of time, you help them to realize what they want...its important to see that this is an emotional realization, not a rational one
Hey Fingz,

Thanks for the reply here. I am finally beginning to understand a very important key to the game, in that regardless of how you play the game, if you're not stimulationg her emotionally and getting her to get emotional realizations, you're barking up the wrong tree. It matters little how you do it, C&F, SS, DHV whatever as long as she's having these realizations.

But I understand this logically only :woo: I have very little experience to understand this. I'm still having a hard time translating your "generalization" to experience for myself.

I'm wondering if you could explain this either with an exaple of a story or a dialogue, or something logical LOL that a guy could understand. If you wanted to teach this to a newbie so he doesn't have to go through that pain of coming to the same conclusion himself, how would you do it?

My second question is a bit unrelated. I'm working in an environment full of young women, most of whome I'd like to befriend outside of work. I've had a hard time doing this over the past year. Ideally I'd like them to call me when they go out with their friends.

Here's the deal though, I think in order for this to happen, I think I have to "provide" them with something in the friendship. In order for the friendship to work, I have to do my fair share, and then I can ask them for a favor (like introducing me to their friends) I'm realizing this, but I can't seem to figure out what to "provide" I don't want it to be entertainment like cracking jokes, and so on, I want it to be something else. Ultimately I want to be fun, but I'm struggling with figuring out what to do. Any hints?

Thanks

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
legolas said:
I'm still having a hard time translating your "generalization" to experience for myself.

I'm wondering if you could explain this either with an exaple of a story or a dialogue, or something logical LOL that a guy could understand.
Think about what most guys talk about when they first meet a gal.

- Where are you from
- What do you do
- Nice weather we're having
- Did you hear about XYZ event on the news?
- You are really pretty!

ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz.... *snort* wha? oh....I'm sorry, I fell asleep while typing those questions.

Chicks have the same reaction when you don't engage their feelings.

In contrast, here are some random topics that do just that:

- First kiss
- Near Death Experience
- Funniest Memory
- Most embarrassing moment
- Life ambition/passion
- Favorite music/songs

Now we're talking! Women are suckers for juicy conversation and if you pry them open just right you will find that they will do most of the yapping. This is a good sign..it means you are doing something right.

Your job is to listen and push the conversation in different directions so the flow never gets stale. Don't be so eager to drag a topic to its conclusion..its too predictable. By covering a broad range of topics and feelings you not only stimulate her emotions, you also create the illusion of familiarity which makes her more comfortable.. you are already giving her excuses to hook up with you!

Here's a real kicker though...when you get good at expressing yourself, it doesnt matter what you talk about..even the weather can be sexy! You gotta crawl before you fly though.

I'm working in an environment full of young women, most of whome I'd like to befriend outside of work. I've had a hard time doing this over the past year. Ideally I'd like them to call me when they go out with their friends.
Boooooooooo!!!

Where's the fun in that? Your problem is that you don't know how to enjoy a challenge. It frightens you too much and fear will suck the fun out of anything.

Here's the deal though, I think in order for this to happen, I think I have to "provide" them with something in the friendship. In order for the friendship to work, I have to do my fair share, and then I can ask them for a favor (like introducing me to their friends)
You've got it all wrong. It's supposed to be you doing them and their friends a favor by showing up and introducing yourself ;)

I'm realizing this, but I can't seem to figure out what to "provide" I don't want it to be entertainment like cracking jokes, and so on, I want it to be something else. Ultimately I want to be fun, but I'm struggling with figuring out what to do. Any hints?
LOL.. you just nailed your biggest issue. You think that this stuff has to be "figured out". What have I been saying all along? This is about emotions and energy, not logic and reason. Having good game is all about mental agility..how will you develop that if you pre-calculate your every move?

Here's a big hint for you: Women don't fantasize about bean-counters. They like wild and impulsive men who make them do things they normally wouldn't. You don't become that man over night. It takes a lot of exposure, trial/error and just going out for kicks before you find your own pimp stride.

Stop believing that you can rationalize your way to success

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truer words were never spoken. I've been known to apply logic to most things in life, and women in particular, being that I come from an engineering background. But I see your point loud and clear. Thanks Fings, that's what I needed.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fingz, I have a question.

I think this post is as close to the core of seduction as one can truly get. You can read this post and extract the keys for yourself. I'm working on a project for myself on eliminating all the unnecessary PUA garbage and bring seduction back to its natural state.

I believe this post has some of the elements right on it.

Honest and direct approach
Unapologetic desire
Having a mission and direction in life
Knowing what you want out of women and life in general and going and getting it
Now being needy and attached to the outcome
Flirting and vibing well (social skills)
etc.

My question is, is there anything else that you consider absolute key in seduction that is not portrayed here in this post but you always portray it?

I'm looking for the core mindsets and your intention in this. I think this is far more powerful than asking you what you do and what you saiy.

One of my friends who's really good with women has never read a single book on seduction and learned it all through trial and error, but he also mentioned the phrase "charmed her pants off"

What is the meaning of that phrase? In other words what is your intention and your mindset that produce this effect on women? (I don't care what you said to her or what you did)

By the way, have you been influenced by Zan Perrion at all? Just wondering because your philosophy here and his are very similar

Last edited:

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of Zan, but it wouldnt surprise me to find resonation.. we are probably both influenced by the Game if anything.

is there anything else that you consider absolute key in seduction that is not portrayed here in this post but you always portray it
Still looking for the magic key I see ;).

There is no real science going on here.

• Man sees woman.
• Man desires woman.
• Woman desires man.
• Man takes woman.

The element which is always present is DESIRE fueled by INSTINCT.

In the caveman days this process was easy, but in modern society you have to hop over a few more hurdles. She has to assess a few things about you before she opens up:

1. You are not hideous.
Most guys are really insecure about their looks, but women are generally more forgiving than we are. Unless you are horribly disfigured, 300 lbs overweight or covered in acne, then really its all fair play.

2. You are not a creep/stalker/serial-killer
You just have to NOT ACT CRAZY to get past this

3. You are charming.
This requires social and emotional intelligence on your part.. basically being comfortable in your own skin around ANYONE and being able to participate in discussions, be a good listener, get em laughing etc

3. You are congruent.
Your approach is not an act.. you are not trying to fool anyone with hidden agendas.. this is just HOW YOU ARE NATURALLY. Women can smell phonies from a mile away so BE REAL.

4. You are DECISIVE.
No *****-footing or beating around the bush.. you see what you want and translate that desire into tangible results. Done deal.

5. You are sensual. If you finally get past her defenses yet are a terrible kisser/lover you still wont get very far. There has to be a spark of PASSION to really get things moving. It really is a matter of losing your inhibitions and just vibing physically.

That's really all you need.

• No psycho-crazy talk
• Charm/Social Skill
• Congruent Realness
• Taking the Lead
• Letting Instinct run its course

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Fingz, I think I got it though. Just trying to break down some elements of natural game that I can learn and teach to others

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Posting here so I remember to read it later.