The Ultimate Cheat Code

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen brother,

I figured that 'no hesitation', 'know what you want and go for it until she says NO' recently.

What hold me back before was fear. Fear of pressuring them, of course fear of rejection etc. With leading comes responsibility and that is a heavy burden to take and they want you to carry it. With this comes another problem. Never f@ck what you wouldnt date. It is bad for your karma. You will go to hell and satan is a homo, so be aware. :D

That Jedi mind tricks you can read about in here, it is just another ego protection layer to protect your "heart" - aloofness and all that games similar to games girls play to protect their fragile ego. And these games are designed for breaking down ***** shields of attention club wh0res.

Thats another thing I figured out...When a girl has a b1tch shield instead of confident and polite rejection, she is not worth the effort. And even if you manage to break the shield down with neg hits, no attention and playing hard to get, you end up with the B1tch without a shield but still a b1tch. Only b1tch uses b1tch shield. Why? Because she is insecure. Why? Because she is selfish, immature, self centered, rude, narcisistic,spoiled brat.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end it's all about having a strong frame of mind and not letting folks steamroll you. The instance you think to yourself "This guy has better game than me" It's a wrap.
This refers to that "unspoken winner's attitude" - an intangible confidence projection which other people notice. It has alot to do with body language. Look around sometime, is easy to tell who has this attitude and who does not. Many people are aware of body language now (from the media) and so they try to convey this more dominate body language, yet come across awkward much of the time.

And even if you manage to break the shield down with neg hits, no attention and playing hard to get, you end up with the B1tch without a shield but still a b1tch. Only b1tch uses b1tch shield. Why? Because she is insecure. Why? Because she is selfish, immature, self centered, rude, narcisistic,spoiled brat
A good observation and so true. The only exception is when drunk, and then the freak is on.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
While I don't fear he will take her away, it just amazes me how much she'll smile and laugh when he'll jump in. At the end of the night she still slept in my bed, but I'm almost beginning to despise the guy.
You may not fear him, but it's obvious that you envy his game. I dunno...he sounds cool as sh!t to me. You should befriend him and learn a thing or two.

It doesn't seem natural to be sticking around the broad and showing my ownership dominance. Seems clingy?
You are right. If you are already seeing her or at least very confident that she is already in your pocket, then you don't need to babysit. It's only during tentative stages of the pickup where you have real competition that you should really keep her under your wing.

There's a lot of players out there that will swoop in and take advantage of the fact that you already have her all warmed up. It's happened to me more than once!

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
ME: Hey, I want to show you something.

HER: What?

ME: It's a surprise. (Take her hand and head towards the boardwalk)

HER: (dumbfounded) I've never met anyone like you... where did you come from?

ME: Well, if you must know...
This works GREAT!!!! i used this one on a long time ago and its awesome. and she most likely wont say no cuz youve already done it

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
There's a lot of players out there that will swoop in and take advantage of the fact that you already have her all warmed up. It's happened to me more than once!
LMAO

Moon Ram

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Censor everything they say based on the impression they are trying to make.
2. Say the complete opposite of what they feel to protect their vulnerability.
3. Be brutally honest just for shock value to attract attention.
Can you explain 1 & 3.
:confused: :confused:

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moon Ram said:
Can you explain 1 & 3.
:confused: :confused:
1. Censor everything they say based on the impression they are trying to make.

This is when you really want to impress someone, so badly that you are willing to sacrifice your own personal world views. If the other person likes butternut cookies, then butternut cookies are your ABSOLUTE FAVORITE (even if you never tried them). Or let's say the other person talks about something you really can't stand...instead of speaking up and expressing your true opinion, you stay shut, afraid that disagreeing will make them not like you.

Basically your a sellout with no backbone and you may think that conforming to one's ideals is attractive, but that could not be further from the truth. The most stimulating exchanges are between people who are not afraid to express themselves, regardless of whether their ideas are popular or not.

3. Be brutally honest just for shock value to attract attention.

This is when you see folks saying the most outrageous things consistently. They want the spotlight so badly that they will do or say anything to have it. This burning desire for attention puts them squarely out of the social loop... so bent on their own needs, they rarely foster the skill of real communication.

I met a dude like this last week at a party I was DJing at. The cool part about being a disc jockey is that you quickly learn to read body language. It's your job to keep an eye on the crowd to make sure you have them in your groove.

The whole night I watched this guy walk into sets and get blown out consistently. While I admired his drive and unwillingness to quit, I kept wondering why he had such a poor success rate. Finally he approached a set near the DJ booth and I caught the gyst of what he was saying. It was like listening to a twelve year old trying to impress his buddies with the most lewd and far out comments he could think of. It was all toilet humor.. d!ck this, pvssy that. "Man I could really use some action tonight"

Even though he was being honest, it was a turn-off because it was done in a brute "look at me" fashion.

Finding the Middle Ground

Game really works for someone who has mastered the art of honesty. They know how to convey their feelings in a natural way that other people can empathize with, or be genuinely entertained by. A man who understands this can make his trip to the post office sound engaging. What you say is not nearly important as the energy with which you delivery it.

Numbers 1 & 3 are energetic extremes. #1 is projecting all his energy into the other person while #3 has a black hole of energy within himself. (#2's energy is stagnant because they are afraid of change.)

A true player is the Yin and Yang above all of this. He knows when to blurt out something ludicrous and when to keep a low profile. The whole time he is exchanging energy WITH people, not taking it from or projecting it on them.

In the end this is all a social dance, and if any of you know about dancing, you already understand that your best moves come from a place where the world vanishes and it's just you, your partner and the music. In this state there is no room for inhibitions or desire for spotlight. You are already the center of attention without trying to be..and you are enjoying yourself far too much to care how other people see you.

As a sidenote to all this I can't recommend dance lessons enough. Really puts you in the right frame of mind and can be pure therapy if you really love it.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
So after about 30 minutes of convo, two guy friends of her set (about my age) come over (either to rescue her from me or to try gaming her right in front of me - ****block, whatever - so she "tries" to introduce them to me and they shake my hand (one rather firmly) and look away totally not wanting to get to know me or be friendly whatever and I say, "Good to Seee you" rather firmly and this totally (I think) makes them look like a tool.

So I'm out of beer after about 2 minutes of them cornering her, so I get up and goto the bar like I'm going to buy another, catch her looking for me with them still cornering her, and I say, "Fuggit" (she's really no loss, I can do better, but it would have probably been a great ******* and fvck no doubt about it) and leave her with the two ****heads (thinking they're sexy with the top-unbuttoned shirts). Poor woman had to settle for lesser guys, but she should have taken the initiative and plowed through those two guy "friends" to get to me again and not lose me (being the aggressive loan officer she is). Oh, and I left her card sitting on the table too, showing her my "I don't give a **** about her either" attitude. A woman needs to get rid of the rude/barging in guys fast, or she'll be gettin nothing from me (I don't care who she is, Paris Hilton whatever).

That's not the end of my night as I bounce to a dance club immediately after and get a lot of younger ones vying for my attention, asking me to pay for drinks/sex whatever, pfft yeah right. Women are stupid, but that loan officer could have closed the deal if she'd just shunted the poser (transparent) guys blocking her way to me.
Good to see you sounds more like sarcasm, if they didn't catch what you said and you expected them to than you're the one that sounds like the tool.

You've got this "payback" mentality, the mans style of the female "victim" mentality. Everything that happens to you is "bad" like you have to fight back to stay on top of your game.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
ano juicy brief from of course.....fingz

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Senor Fingers,

I have been reading your posts on the sosuave.com forum for quite a while. I really enjoy what you have to say and how you write it. You are one of the few people on the forum who know what you are talking about.

I am really glad, you are back. I remember your post about you getting married and that you would be away for a while. Its just when I noticed the date on one of your posts, I realised you had come back.

Your posts have had quite a positive effect on my life, along with a few other members. I am sure a lot of people on this forum would be in the same boat as me.

Really, do keep up the good work. Your posts make us proud that we have the potential to be real men.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my PM box:

You mention that "What women want is to be shown what they want" I"m still trying to decipher the meaning of that in the context of your story of that fast pickup on the beach.

When the girl said "You're different from the other guys, you actually know what you want" was it in the context of you knowing that you wanted to tap her ass and cut through the bullsh!t, or was it in the bigger scheme of things as in knowing what you want out of life in general?

Please don't say both :whistle:
She appreciated the fact that I didn't half-step. I saw what I wanted and went out of my way to get it. She is used to guys who either:

1. Play direct game badly: Use obvious come-ons and dont have much personality to back their rap

2. Play footsies all night with her...never getting to the point or taking a chance of being turned down.

See, too many guys try to think like a woman, but with a guy's brain. To us, game is dead simple.. you see a sexy lady and right from the visual cue, you know you want to fukk her. You may even get a boner right on the spot!

While women will have sexual fantasies from visual cues, it only forms a small percentage of the stimulus required to get them fully in the mood. Words, physical touch and most importantly feelings are what really trigger a woman's sexuality.

Masculine sexuality can totally be apathetic and have the same emotional impact as a jerk session. Feminine sexuality is tied intimately to the heart and emotions, which is why we have so much conflict in the game..both players are operating at different speeds with different motives.

The bottom line is that women follow their feelings and if you are good at stimulating a wide range of them in a short amount of time, you help them to realize what they want...its important to see that this is an emotional realization, not a rational one

Before I became aggressive with her, I charmed her pants off, had her laughing, treated her as if she was already my girlfriend and then made her miss me, all in the span of a few hours. By the time we were standing by that taxi, I had pushed so many emotional buttons that I didnt leave her much choice. Not only did I know and go after what I wanted..I seemed to be in tune with her needs as well, which is why we clicked.

The only way I could conceivably have bombed out is if she wasn't attracted to me, or if she was committed to someone. I took the chance knowing either of these were possible and won my prize.

Here's the kicker though... when you are already doing this on the daily - establishing what you want from all aspects of life and going after it - you reach this place where doing it to girls does not feel so out-of-place. It's just part of your grind..your hustle

Anyone can be a pimp and bag loads of chicks. I have true respect for the hustlers out there. My hero is the everyday alchemist who makes something out of nothing in this game called life. They are the ones with real courage who bend the odds to their favor at every turn. Keep your hustle tight and everything will turn out right.

IrishGuy23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Senor Fingers,

of course I begin with the deserved congratulations on the quality of your posts and previous advice. I read above that you have a good grasp of body language and so on, from your time as a DJ...so I thought I could get your perspective on a situation I find myself in with a female friend of mine.

Granted that I personally believe it's hard to make any judgment from a second-hand perspective, I'll be try to be as brief as I can in giving some context.

I met this Italian girl early this year...good-looking, easy company, and good fun to be around. However at the time, I was going through a phase of seeing quite a few foreign women, with which I had particular success with one...although, my attraction wasn't as high as for the Italian girl, I decided to stick with that relationship...and get the most out of what was and is a very good friendship. I probably should also admit that the fact this italian woman was somewhat taller than me ( I'm 5'9, her 5'10 1/2'ish) did dampen my expectations/confidence etc too.

However, I've been getting what would seem to be really signficant signs of interest from the italian. Linking her arm with mine, when we're in city going for coffee. And once or twice brushing random stuff from my cheek, eyebrow etc. I'm sure the majority of guys reading this now are screaming "green light"
but I still have my doubts.
Is there any situation in which those kind of things could purely be platonic?

Irish.Guy

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They want fun and a guy with social value. It's not a puzzle at all really, it's actually simple as hell. They have simple minds and want simple things. I don't know why guys think girls are so complicated.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IrishGuy23 said:
However, I've been getting what would seem to be really signficant signs of interest from the italian. Linking her arm with mine, when we're in city going for coffee. And once or twice brushing random stuff from my cheek, eyebrow etc. I'm sure the majority of guys reading this now are screaming "green light" but I still have my doubts.

Is there any situation in which those kind of things could purely be platonic?
They can be platonic if you let it go long enough without making a move of some kind. Her actions indicate some kind of interest, but it will go nowhere fast unless you take what you want.

Read this sentence 100 times:

It is never the girl's job to make the first move.

Women fantasize about a dude that will just scoop them up and take them on a wild ride. They certainly are not masturbating to a guy who wonders if their kino is platonic :whistle:

Okay, I've given you enough sh!t, so here is some advice that has worked well for me.

Plan out a "date" which ends with the two of you in isolation, your place, hers..it dont matter as long as you can be alone and uninterrupted. Pour some wine, put on some fresh tunes and just unwind with her as if she was already your girlfriend.

When you are both pleasantly buzzed and in a moment of physical closeness, she may give you the kiss-me look and you can just get to it. But if you are still unsure or just feeling nervous, just relax and remember that if you got her this far, she is just waiting for you to make your move!

Ask her what she is looking for in a man. Most times if a girl likes you she will blatantly mention qualities that you possess as a way of dropping hints. If she does this, return the favor and mention a few things about her that you like, referring to your "ideal woman" of course ;)

YOU: There is one thing I do look for that so few women possess ... (dramatic pause) ...
HER: What is it?
YOU: (ignoring her) it's something so simple yet so hard to come by...
HER: (begging to know what it is)
YOU: If there is anything in this world that turns me on, it's a good kisser.

Make sure you are facing her..lock eyes and look at her lips before closing in slowly.

I've used many variations of this routine to ease the tension on kiss closes and it's worked well for me. Normally not a fan of the canned stuff, but it is useful in a pinch when you find yourself nervous or at a loss for words.

Good luck! Italian chicks are H-O-T!

Bvbidd said:
They want fun and a guy with social value.
I used to believe this too, but that guy is still missing a big piece of the pie. You can have all the social proof and fun in the world, but if you don't take control of the situation and step up, most girls will not take you seriously. The most important skill of any player is in his ability to not only set up the shot, but take it and score, even if that means risking a bad crash and burn. Women crave this type of confidence and bravery more than anything else!

Bvbidd said:
It's not a puzzle at all really, it's actually simple as hell. They have simple minds and want simple things. I don't know why guys think girls are so complicated. I don't know why guys think girls are so complicated.
It's only simple if you GET women, in the figurative and literal sense. On the other hand, female behavior becomes terribly complex when you try to make rational sense of their actions from a man's perspective. The confusion stems from the way we use logic.

Men rationalize forwards..we love to strategize and devise plans before we act. Women on the other hand, tend to rationalize in reverse.. the logic only kicks in after things have "just happened". This is because females operate more off their instincts and feelings than anything else.

When you really grasp this, game does get dramatically easier.

BCOMusic

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post provoked a wierd reaction in me. I can't help but think that I have been tainted by my past. I have been rejected so many times and they have all been because I have shown to much interest, that I am afraid to care about someone now. I have girls that are interested in me, and like I care about one of them more than the others.

Yes I am super busy acheiving my goals, working, working out, playing in my band, but sometimes I don't talk to her solely because I don't want to show to much interest. It just seems like I am passed that phase though.

I can't seem to shake this battle inside of me though. It's like is it AFC to care about a girl? I miss seeing my girl, and I want her to know that.

I'm not frustrated about anything and I'm not a chump, but thats not because of a girl, thats because of who I am, and my attitude about life.

I just care about her as a person. Yea I want a fcuk her to and every time I see her I make sure I get what I want sexually. I make sure my needs are voiced.

But I'm torn about some things. The other day she sent me a message telling me "I hope you have a good day", I just ignored her because I was so caught up in the game and ignoring texts and not "falling" for a trap.

That is what I want, but I am afraid to get hurt again. I'm afraid to have this girl be in my life, for fear that she will "win" and leave.

I have plenty of **** going on in my life, and I can walk away at any moment. But I'm not happy with the way I treat her....

I was almost brought to tears by this post, but it's a breaking point for me and my life. I've been so caught up on GAME that I forgot what I want.

What I have wanted in the past, has gotten me hurt. But I'm not that guy anymore.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
I used to believe this too, but that guy is still missing a big piece of the pie. You can have all the social proof and fun in the world, but if you don't take control of the situation and step up, most girls will not take you seriously. The most important skill of any player is in his ability to not only set up the shot, but take it and score, even if that means risking a bad crash and burn. Women crave this type of confidence and bravery more than anything else!
Well concidering everytime I show this confidence and bravery I crash and burn because of it. They think I'm weird and creepy for trying to take control of a situation, they're not used to it. I'm thinking your wrong. Everytime I leave that part out, it works so much better. They are always in control, you try to be and it fails.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
confidence and bravery with nothing else is just showmanship.

Get some meat under your belt, no not ANOTHER 50 lbs, I mean some experience. Life experience, start learning to do ****. Go out and try a few new things.

I bet you watch "internet people" all day and talk to "bloggers" and frequent forums. If a girl asked you about being on the comp all day could you still feel confident saying "theres nothing else to do"?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I actually get out quite often, and I WAS confident. That was the problem. Everytime I act like I'm in control, girls don't like it, they want to be in control, they feel weirded out and it just doesn't work, you gotta let them keep the control. They don't want to be put in they're place. That's BS advice. You gotta be an AFC in that context. Or your not gonna get laid, just hated.