The Ultimate Cheat Code

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since the first perverted thoughts creeped into our pubescent minds, at some point we have all pondered the age-old question:

"What do women really want?"

This seemingly innocent puzzle quickly becomes a tangled affair and theories on the subject are in no short supply. Throughout my life I have been given some radically contradictory advice and honestly, most of it sucked ass.

Through years of repeated failures I had to learn some hard lessons. Rising above the uncertainties of the game was a huge part of my liberation from a vicious, frustrated cycle.

So grab your favorite chair, pour yourself a tall frosty beverage and get comfy because the Fingz is about to make your life ten times easier...

The Puzzle of Woman

Let's get one thing straight out the gate. Trying to decode the deepest desires of women is about as useful as a swiss cheese condom. I mean come on.. You actually believe these chicks know what they want for themselves?

HA!! :p

We are talking about some of nature's most fickle creatures whose whims are built on a ticking time-bomb of hormones and emotional extremes over which they have absolutely no control.

Sure some have their heads screwed on better than others. But I tell you they are all freaking insane and their wants/needs are in constant flux.

I wasted tons of energy trying to appease these flaky nut-cases. Until one day I just got fed up and was like "What the flying fukk???... what about MY needs?"

And that was when everything started to change and my game got turned inside out.

Winner Takes All

As some of you may know, I am a married man these days and retired from playing, but one of the last pickups I did is a perfect example of what I'm talking about...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met her at a beach party and was instantly attracted. She had a great smile and a figure that should be illegal to show in public. At the time she was with a group of 4 guys, all trying to get in her pants, obviously.

How do you think I handled it? AMOG? SS? DHV? C&F?

Ummm.... no.

I just grabbed a drink, waited for their convo to fizzle out a bit and rolled up like this:

ME: (Directly to chick) Hey, can you do me a favor? Im having a real problem here

The guys shoot me a dirty look right away... they can smell competition

HER: Sure

ME: (Pause like I am not sure I want to say it) You see there's this girl I quite fancy, but we never met before, she's with a group of guys and I feel a little intimidated.

She just smiles, not sure what to say.

ME: Okay so now you're laughin at me.. I'm a lost case right?

HER: Actually you're kinda cute.

Hmm... was not expecting that so soon. I hesitate a few seconds to absorb and decide to go even more direct.

ME: Wow. So hypothetically speaking ... if I were to take this girl's hand (take her hand) and get to know her a little, that would be pretty smooth, no?

Notice how I ask for permission but don't really give her a choice. At this point I am already leading her away as the guys watch me wide-eyed.

HER: It really depends on the girl I suppose.. tell me what is she like?

Ahhh, the classic "Tell me more about myself"

ME: Well like I said we never met, but she has the type of smile that will make a guy do the silliest things.

HER: (Laughing) Yeah right.. You probably say that to all the girls.

Isn't it funny how 9 out of 10 girls will ask this, just to make sure that they are not just another wham-bam-spank-you-ma'am?

The worst possible answer is a logical one (No I never do this..honest!) because then you are jumping through her hoops. Luckily I don't take the bait.

ME: Oh, didn't you hear? Meaningless flattery is all the rage these days. Sincerity is sooo 2005 darling..

HER: (Laughing) You do this all the time don't you?

WTF? Why are the hottest ones usually the most insecure? Time to steer the convo..

ME: I wish! Actually I've been a bit of a shut-in lately with work and all, so I don't get out as much as I'd like.

HER: Really? What do you do?

I used to qualify myself here all the time, because my work life really is interesting and highly unusual, but that got old fast..I am more interested in what she is all about

ME: I work with computers, nothing crazy. Just your average button pusher trying to make ends meet. What about you?

We walked some more and exchanged the usual pleasantries. I got her to open up to the point where she would not shut up about herself (Always a good sign). She turned out to be a cool girl and there was definitely some chemistry between us.

Several jokes and war stories later and before we knew it that the sounds of the party were drifting in the distance. It didn't feel like it but we had been talking for about two hours. This was going so well I decided to crank up the heat some more...

ME: You know I was kinda bored back there and now I'm having the best time.

HER: Me too.

ME: Whaddya say we ditch this party and go somewhere else?

HER: But I don't really know you...

ME: I know! Isn't it great?

HER: You're crazy

ME: You know what they say.. Crazy loves company. Birds of a feather and all that..

She laughs and then gets all quiet and shy on me. Perfect! I could probably go for in for a kiss, but frankly I am enjoying the sexual suspense. I put my arm around her and walk her back to the party at a laidback pace.

I do not mention escaping with her again.. the whole time are just talkin and vibin. We show up at the party together and instantly the other dudes are trying to c0ckblock and engage her in conversation.

So I let them, knowing that I have her interest, I go talk to some other friends and grab another drink. Out of the corner of my eye I see her looking for me, but I ignore it as I am talking up another girl. A good 20 minutes later I roll back and drop this

ME: Hey, I want to show you something.

HER: What?

ME: It's a surprise. (Take her hand and head towards the boardwalk)

HER: (dumbfounded) I've never met anyone like you... where did you come from?

ME: Well, if you must know...

I distract her with stories from my youth as we walk towards the street. At the height of my tale we are standing by a traffic light and I see a cab.. perfect! Without missing a beat I hail it down and open the door for her.

HER: What are you doing?

ME: If you don't get in you will never find out

HER: This is nuts! I can't just leave like this. Besides, I left my purse back there!

ME: Where?

HER: (Kind of pouty now) My friend Anna has it.

ME: (Totally ignoring her attitude) Oh I know her.. wait right here I will be right back.

I don't give her a chance to reply and dash back to her homegirl, (who happened to be the other chick I was talking to earlier) I zip back with her purse and find her still standing in front of the cab.. stubborn little thing.

She can't help but be amused by my antics though and cracks a smile as I show up waving her purse in the air like a prize.

HER: Are you out of your mind? What makes you think I'm going to run off with somebody I just met?

At this point debate was useless, so I just held the door open, ****ed my head to the side with a knowing smile and basically commanded her to just get in the car.

Sure I was pushing it, but I also knew she was into me and I could afford the risk. The tone in my voice was playful but serious at the same time... like I was saying "Cut the crap honey, you know you like me and I'm gonna make it easy for us to hook up."

I will never forget her reaction. She sort of went on autopilot and got into the taxi, staring at me the whole time with a priceless expression of surprise and awe. She could not believe my audacity! For the rest of the night I got zero resistance.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Power of Knowing

This experience (and others like it) taught me that one's game is so much more tighter when you know precisely what you are after and hesitation is not even an option. It sounds deceptively simple, but most folks really don't get it.

Later that night after we had finished our sex-capades she told me something that I had gotten very used to hearing from chicks:

"You know what I like about you? You're so different from other guys... you actually know what you want"

Thanks to these repeated observations hammering away at my subconscious, I finally got it through my thick skull that the only thing these ladies consistently want, is to be shown what they want.

Ain't that a kick in the pants?

Don't let my little adventure here mislead you though. You won't always get fast results like this. I gamed my wife for over a year before she finally caved.

Sometimes patience and slow game is a good thing! Once again, finding the rhythm that suits you ties back into understanding what your objectives are to begin with.

Talkin Straight

Step One for any budding player is to have a good understanding of his necessities. What do you want from women? From life in general? Make your desires crystal clear and it will eliminate a lot of BS and clutter from your game. Women will thank you for this!

Once you have a solid idea of what you are after, it's time to learn how to communicate your needs without sounding needy. It's not as tricky as it sounds.

All you gotta do is be refreshingly honest. Folks really do not see this coming because 95% of people do one of three things

1. Censor everything they say based on the impression they are trying to make.
2. Say the complete opposite of what they feel to protect their vulnerability.
3. Be brutally honest just for shock value to attract attention.

Neither of these is as effective as talking and acting with total sincerity and finesse.

Still lost?

That's probably because you don't have any points of reference. I'd be willing to bet that your friends (if you really have any) are probably doing a whole lot 1,2 or 3 themselves.

Hint: If you aren't having a good belly laugh on a consistent basis, or if you find yourself frustrated because you got so many pent up emotions that you cannot vent, then it's time to face facts. Your friends are worthless. Expand your circle till you click with people who are more compatible with you and less inhibited.

Keep in mind that good game is as contagious as chicken pox, but then again, so is lousy game.

Men or Mice?

I used to think that waiting 4 days to call, neg-hitting and playing hard-to-get would give me DJ superpowers, but it didn't hold a candle to my game when I was just honest and did whatever I felt like doing.

I see a lot of posts here preaching aloofness and how you shouldn't give women the power of knowing you are interested.

Well if that works for you then touche, but in my experience, it has been much more empowering to cut the crap and take charge right away.

IMHO, the guys who work these little jedi mind tricks are totally transparent. Chicks see through their game right away, because it is familiar to them. At this stage you are playing your hand like a woman

"Don't call her back yet."

"Pretend you don't like her."

"Look for signs of interest"

"Wait for her to SMS you"

I'm sorry, but that's some she-male game right there. If you are interested in dating masculine women, then sure this is a great strategy... just don't come crying back to the forums when she is ruling you with an iron fist and treating you like her b!tch.

Of course maybe you like a girl who puts you in the headlock and imposes a curfew now and then... who am I to judge really?

But if you are like me and enjoy the company of a true, feminine woman, then you need to start manning up some more and really going after what you want, even if the situation gets uncomfortable (which it will)

The Heat is On

The hard truth is that sometimes you will need to put the pressure on or go out of your way to get the girl of your dreams. At some point in the interaction she is waiting for you to tell her to shut up and and get with the program. (in a gentlemanly way of course) Sometimes it will work wonders and other times you will make an ass out of yourself.

That's the price of success - it's risk after risk. Get used to it.

In the end it's all a balance between aggressively pursuing your goal, while keeping a super laid-back composure. The outcome matters to you, but it's not a life-or-death situation. No obsession.. no hidden agenda.. just good, honest, balls-to-the-wall macho man attitude. That is what this is all about.

But Fingz, aren't you worried what people will think?

At this point I honestly could give a rat's ass.

You can't please the world.. sometimes people will think terrible things about you no matter how great you are (many will hate you for your greatness!) Placing any importance on these outside opinions is a massive waste of time and energy.

Always remind yourself.. whose game is this? Are you playing for the crowd? Your friends? For the girl? Or is this really about you?

On the other side of the player-hater's coin you have people who genuinely want to help, but have no idea what they are talking about. An overwhelming majority of them post on this forum, so be very wary of advice that sets off your bullsh!t-o-meter and let your experiences be the meat of your game.

Did I mention how crucial it is to have real friends who stimulate your life and keep your wits sharp? Just checking.

Well, that's basically it folks. I hope that you've found this advice helpful...I sure wish someone would have broken it down to me. Woulda saved me a lot of frustration!

Best of luck to you all, and may the Suave be with you.

Fingz ------> out

-----------------------------------------

A random poster cannot contain his rage and confusion

waitaminute...THAT'S IT? WTF????? I thought there was a cheat code in here somewhere? YOU LIED TO ME FINGERS!! :mad:

Read it again my friend, but this time do it without trying to take the easy way out.

Magic bullets, feel-good advice and cheat codes will only get you so far. I hate to break it to ya but the hot babe you're losing sleep over is not the final boss of a video game who will fall for your classic up-up-down-down-square-circle shenanigans.

Make up your mind. Set your goals. Play without apologies and always enjoy every minute of it. I can say with utmost confidence that with the right attitude and some discipline, this sh!t gets so easy it will feel like you are cheating!

Never underestimate the power of knowing!

Fingz ------> out (fo real this time)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Quick question...you mentioned that you were married. You gave an example of "taking charge and conveying what you want" from your single life. Can you give an example of how you do the same in your married life?

Lots of guys out there can "play" when they're just bouncing off of random girls. It'd be interesting to see how you maintain that dominant attitude with a woman you spend every day with.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yooo wassup squirrely man? Nice to see you still hangin around.

Some great questions you have there. They are actually the subject of a future post which I am about halfway done writing. Some highlights include

• Finding and recognizing a woman worth keeping.
• Tweaking your game for something deeper than ONS.
• The importance of communication
• Balancing humility with strength
• Keeping the chemistry alive

Don't want to give too much away.

Stay tuned!

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read some of your post, pretty nice but i still have a point i want to show.
Everyone is different, you need to accepet that what works for you doesn't work for me.

Each and every one of us has his own uber-powers.
A freind of mine is allways happy.
Another freind of mine lives in his own reality.
I am very senstive.
And etc' etc' etc'...

The point is that everyone should take a look on what HE is good a develop a game on his strong points.

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post to the Fingz, your way, what you want, and how you want it. Oh and that small part about getting the woman to acquiesce to it all :). But things definitely get easier when you are doing it for the right person, which is yourself.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infraction said:
I read some of your post, pretty nice but i still have a point i want to show.
Everyone is different, you need to accepet that what works for you doesn't work for me.
Actually, I could not agree more. The essence of this post is much like Burger King.

"Have it your way"

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the price of success - it's risk after risk. Get used to it.

In the end it's all a balance between aggressively pursuing your goal, while keeping a super laid-back composure. The outcome matters to you, but it's not a life-or-death situation. No obsession.. no hidden agenda.. just good, honest, balls-to-the-wall macho man attitude. That is what this is all about.
Another fine post. I don't think the above statements can be reiterated enough!

From my own observations, confidence stems from doing what you want to and when. If you want to call her, then call her. If you don't, then don't. I think it is much more important that neither one of you turns the other one off. An example would be calling 10 times a day, that would turn most people off.

I would, however, exercise the 'scarcity principal' once and awhile. Missing someone gives you more to talk about too (instead of seeing each other or talking on the phone everyday). You eventually run out of things to say.

Action dates are always better. In the beginning, never let her think she has you completely. Women like to compete for men using their womanly wiles, knowing other women may be (or are) after 'her guy'.

In short-term scenerios (as described in the post), taking action sooner than later is almost a must. In longer term - patience, getting to know each other, and dating others is good approach to a new relationship.

As for games, the only winning move is not to play!

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this part is quoted already. But I just had to quote it again. Good stuff!
This KNOWING is exactly what I want to develop in ALL areas of my life.
You are focused on your outcome, but you don't have that kind of attachment to it. If it doesn't work out for whatever reason, you KNOW that you will ultimately achieve your goal, be it tomorow, be it next week or even in a year.
If you absolutely KNOW that you will get there, fear and hesitation become impossible.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
I actually did what you said before, i got fvckin owned by the girl, rejected hardcore( then again i was a total AFC back then, i just did the whole, so theres this girl blahb lahb lah)

how would you recommend getting the "i do whatever to please me, not other's" attitude?

I think what really pulled me into that attitude was reading tucker max's website, it really just show's you all the balls to walls, just live life inspiration.

however, when i developed that attitude, i started pissing a LOT of people off. i wouldn't really care much when i random girls or whatever called me an *******, but my close friends started getting distant because I was an *******. and to top it off, even when i had that attitude, i still think there was something other than myself that i was trying to please.

i'm just wondering what you would recommend to get the "life is for me" attitude.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
I would, however, exercise the 'scarcity principal' once and awhile. Missing someone gives you more to talk about too (instead of seeing each other or talking on the phone everyday). You eventually run out of things to say.
This is a good point and one worth expanding on

If you really are in tune with your needs, then you will see that women and sex are not the biggest objectives but icing on the cake. This type of understanding will push you to chase many other goals and dreams, which naturally balances your game out.

In this sense, the scarcity principle is not a practice, but a necessity. You simply have way too much going on for yourself to pour all your energy into one person or activity.

I am usually very upfront about my hectic schedule so when I don't call for a while, they can't really be mad... and if the do get upset that early in the game, that shows they have attachment issues and are probably psycho.

Now that I'm married, things have changed since we live together, but I do make the effort to stay on track with my dreams and connections and often get caught up with my own business. So we still have that opportunity to miss each other from time to time. I will expand on this in a future post.

KillaPetehog said:
Long time no see, man!
Better late than never my friend! Glad you found my rambling helpful :)

Holland said:
If you absolutely KNOW that you will get there, fear and hesitation become impossible.
Exactamundo. Success is never guaranteed and you will fall on your ass sometimes, but there is a certain satisfaction from know you gave it your all and your hustle is strong.

Kev07 said:
I actually did what you said before, i got fvckin owned by the girl, rejected hardcore( then again i was a total AFC back then, i just did the whole, so theres this girl blahb lahb lah)
I think it's obvious why you got owned. Your state of mind was still fragile and you were still not really gaming for yourself. If you get the type of reaction where people start recoiling since you are being an assh0le, then it sounds to me like you are doing #3

1. Censor everything they say based on the impression they are trying to make.
2. Say the complete opposite of what they feel to protect their vulnerability.
3. Be brutally honest just for shock value to attract attention.
At this point you are parroting the behavior of someone like Tucker Max, but without real conviction or belief of what you are saying. You aren't really expressing yourself as much as putting on a show to make yourself seem like a badass. You even sensed this yourself:

Kev07 said:
i still think there was something other than myself that i was trying to please.
I get the sensation that you are actually very close to having the right attitude. Your intuition is already telling you the right things, you are just missing a good shove in the right direction because you asked me probably the number one question I answer in emails and PMs

Kev07 said:
i'm just wondering what you would recommend to get the "life is for me" attitude.
There is never an easy answer for this one. It's like asking "What's the meaning of life?" It's not something you will discover tomorrow or the day after. Like any relationship you build, truly knowing yourself is a fairly involved process. All sorts of self-help books and seminars are geared precisely towards this goal.

For some people they prove helpful, but in the end the answers are always locked away within yourself. They are usually buried underneath the layers of crappy attitudes and insecurities you've collected over the years.

My favorite visualization exercise that proves most eye-opening for people is to just imagine a world where you have already succeeded. Money is not an issue. You have all the time and freedom to do what you want, with whom you want! At first your imagination will take the easy way out. Like kid in a candy store, instant gratification will be your first stop.

You will probably bang lots of chicks, travel the world and live like a superstar. But after a while this fantasy will lose it's luster...because much like candy, it is not nourishing to your soul. You will start to ask serious quustions

What do I REALLY want to be doing with all this time and freedom on my hands?

What activities give me a profound sense of satisfaction and accomplishment?

What type of legacy do I want to leave on this world?

What is my purpose?

Nobody can answer these questions but you. The answers are deep inside and you really have to make it a daily practice to reach for them. The problem a lot of folks have is that they try too hard. They close their eyes and squint hard till they have headaches, then wonder why they are still confused.

The guys who really get it here have quoted the essence of my post twice. This is so important I will quote it a third time:

In the end it's all a balance between aggressively pursuing your goal, while keeping a super laid-back composure. The outcome matters to you, but it's not a life-or-death situation. No obsession.. no hidden agenda..
The above statement doesn't just apply to women! In a sense you must make life your b!tch too. You are focused on your goals, but not so much that you miss the enjoyment of your journey towards it.

This is why a lot of people meditate and pray. It's just quality time for them to spend with their higher selves... be it God, bliss, compassion... all these ideals are simply vehicles we use to stay in tune with our souls.

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"You do this all the time don't you?

WTF? Why are the hottest ones usually the most insecure?

Can I pipe in? This is an area that I wonder about how you are reading her:

If you mean she is insecure because you think she is wondering if you are this smooth with other women and is she special, this is probably not the case. She's already surrounded by four other guys who think she is special - and this is normal to her. She doesn't see it as special that they are around her, or special that you even approached her in front of all these other guys. - it's just her reality - she is used to (She isn't a bad person if this is just how her reality is, but it simply doesn't really register on her radar one way or another, if she is as "hot" as you say she is. A man approaching generally ranges from a neutral to a mild annoyance for women who men find attractive. If it really gets annoying, attractive women learn to rarely make direct eye contact with men out in public, it's part of the "shields up" survival technique so daily tasks can get accomplished peacefully. So look to see if your biceps are getting stared at LOL Sorry I digress...)

But... If you mean is she feeling insecure in that she is thrown because you captured her imagination and had perfect timing in knowing when to touch her, are making her heart race because you have just charmed the heck out her and that what she is most likely experiencing is actually "Other men don't do this/make me feel this/throw me like this very often." then yes, you are correct. :) She is recognizing that something unusual is occurring for herself with you.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Fingz, love your threads

Stick around a while longer

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Senor. Let's say you were vibing well with a broad, or perhaps you bring your girl to a party and a guy with "more game" than you comes up and pulls that on your girl.

What would you do? Just go speak with other girls?

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LovelyLady said:
But... If you mean is she feeling insecure in that she is thrown because you captured her imagination and had perfect timing in knowing when to touch her, are making her heart race because you have just charmed the heck out her and that what she is most likely experiencing is actually "Other men don't do this/make me feel this/throw me like this very often." then yes, you are correct. :) She is recognizing that something unusual is occurring for herself with you.
That's quite an assessment there... I couldn't have put it better myself. I think along with the insecurity, there is a touch of defensiveness, like they are feeling more than they really want to at the moment and are double checking to see if I am really real.

LovelyLady said:
A man approaching generally ranges from a neutral to a mild annoyance for women who men find attractive. If it really gets annoying, attractive women learn to rarely make direct eye contact with men out in public, it's part of the "shields up" survival technique so daily tasks can get accomplished peacefully. So look to see if your biceps are getting stared at LOL Sorry I digress...
Fellas, pay close attention to what she says here. This is why you can't rely on buying signals from hot chicks. They are rocket scientists when it comes to hiding their interest. It is your job to step up and charm their pants off.

The difference between "annoying" and "charming" depends on a few things

1. Is she already repulsed or attracted to you?
2. Are you being creepy and stalkish or creative and open?
3. Are you asking permission or simply owning the situation?

Of these 3 we have the least control over #1. Women are physically attracted to all sorts of characteristics and at first glance you may not be her type. But if you come correct with #2 and #3, she just might change her mind.

itishe said:
Senor. Let's say you were vibing well with a broad, or perhaps you bring your girl to a party and a guy with "more game" than you comes up and pulls that on your girl.

What would you do? Just go speak with other girls?
Normally, no. In this thread I did that with the confidence that the other guys did not stand a chance. They all came at her at once and that's just not effective. If they were good players they would know that such an approach will just freak a girl out.

Ever see that movie "A Beautiful Mind"? John Nash (The lead character played by Russel Crowe) invents a mathematical system of probability and gains based on exactly this. He is at a bar with three friends and a blonde walks into the bar with four brunette friends. Instantly the guys start wondering the best way to take the blonde home. John makes the wisest call and deduces that if all of them go for her, they will all lose out. But if they ignore her and just go for the brunettes then everyone wins.

The approach I outlined in this thread works fine for guys who are not as smart as John. The real danger is when it's just one guy who is damn good at swiping other fellas babes.

In the beginning I didn't know how to handle it. Sometimes I had built enough repoir with her that it didn't matter. Other times I got played well and lost my catch.

Around this time I was at the height of my seduction study and starting using AMOG tactics. For the unfamiliar, this is when you make the other guy look like a tool in a subtle way.

"Hey nice shirt.... my little brother has the same one!"

"I will give you 100 bucks to take this girl off my hands"

"Dude, I know I am handsome and all, but I don't swing that way. Why don't you take your little sausage party over there?"

These one liners did help many times but they were not the ultimate solution as this type of feedback will piss a lot of guys off and I have almost gotten into fights.

As my game progressed and the confidence grew, I found that this started happening to me less and less. I started to project an energy of ownership and it seemed that hardly any of these guys had the balls to c0ckblock me like this.

Towards the end of my pimp streak I could see them coming from a mile away. It's hard to describe but I would just lock eyes with them and with utmost dominance shoot them a look that said "Don't even think about it". 9 times out of 10 that would do the trick.

In the odd case that a fella did have the balls to step up, I would just be super nice to him and introduce the girl as my wife. (which girls seem to love btw) One time a dude asked where our rings were so I just said in a mocking tone "What are you, the ring police? (Put arm around girl's shoulder) Let's get outta here honey, this guy asks too many weird questions."

In the end it's all about having a strong frame of mind and not letting folks steamroll you. The instance you think to yourself "This guy has better game than me" It's a wrap.

On the other hand, if you are always owning your situation, then no one can take it from you.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
The approach I outlined in this thread works fine for guys who are not as smart as John. The real danger is when it's just one guy who is damn good at swiping other fellas babes.

In the beginning I didn't know how to handle it. Sometimes I had built enough repoir with her that it didn't matter. Other times I got played well and lost my catch.

Around this time I was at the height of my seduction study and starting using AMOG tactics. For the unfamiliar, this is when you make the other guy look like a tool in a subtle way.

"Dude, I know I am handsome and all, but I don't swing that way. Why don't you take your little sausage party over there?"

These one liners did help many times but they were not the ultimate solution as this type of feedback will piss a lot of guys off and I have almost gotten into fights.

As my game progressed and the confidence grew, I found that this started happening to me less and less. I started to project an energy of ownership and it seemed that hardly any of these guys had the balls to c0ckblock me like this.

Towards the end of my pimp streak I could see them coming from a mile away. It's hard to describe but I would just lock eyes with them and with utmost dominance shoot them a look that said "Don't even think about it". 9 times out of 10 that would do the trick.

In the odd case that a fella did have the balls to step up, I would just be super nice to him and introduce the girl as my wife. (which girls seem to love btw) One time a dude asked where our rings were so I just said in a mocking tone "What are you, the ring police? (Put arm around girl's shoulder) Let's get outta here honey, this guy asks too many weird questions."

In the end it's all about having a strong frame of mind and not letting folks steamroll you. The instance you think to yourself "This guy has better game than me" It's a wrap.

On the other hand, if you are always owning your situation, then no one can take it from you.
Senior Fingers, I totally see what you're saying as this kinda similar situation arose last night and I need your take on what happened. I'm sitting a table with one chair listening to some muzak when this older brunette comes over to where there's not chair across from me (her standing up me sitting down) and cold approaches me (tells me she's in town for that girl over there's wedding, that she's a loan officer, that she's 33, that her boyfriend works in the same position and company as I do - High fives me, she's telling me about how she's writing a book on dating or something about how the right girl is the girl who respects you etc etc. I'm telling her stuff she can add in her book etc., she gives me her business card - she's being a try-hard loan officer on me - none of her friends back home will find out if she fvcks me last night)

So after about 30 minutes of convo, two guy friends of her set (about my age) come over (either to rescue her from me or to try gaming her right in front of me - ****block, whatever - so she "tries" to introduce them to me and they shake my hand (one rather firmly) and look away totally not wanting to get to know me or be friendly whatever and I say, "Good to Seee you" rather firmly and this totally (I think) makes them look like a tool.

So I'm out of beer after about 2 minutes of them cornering her, so I get up and goto the bar like I'm going to buy another, catch her looking for me with them still cornering her, and I say, "Fuggit" (she's really no loss, I can do better, but it would have probably been a great ******* and fvck no doubt about it) and leave her with the two ****heads (thinking they're sexy with the top-unbuttoned shirts). Poor woman had to settle for lesser guys, but she should have taken the initiative and plowed through those two guy "friends" to get to me again and not lose me (being the aggressive loan officer she is). Oh, and I left her card sitting on the table too, showing her my "I don't give a **** about her either" attitude. A woman needs to get rid of the rude/barging in guys fast, or she'll be gettin nothing from me (I don't care who she is, Paris Hilton whatever).

That's not the end of my night as I bounce to a dance club immediately after and get a lot of younger ones vying for my attention, asking me to pay for drinks/sex whatever, pfft yeah right. Women are stupid, but that loan officer could have closed the deal if she'd just shunted the poser (transparent) guys blocking her way to me.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor woman had to settle for lesser guys, but she should have taken the initiative and plowed through those two guy "friends" to get to me again and not lose me (being the aggressive loan officer she is).
Did it ever occur to you that it might be refreshing for her to not have to be aggressive for a change? The most dominant people enjoy being dominated because it is a rare luxury for them. They are so used to calling the shots that when they get to relinquish that responsibility it is a breath of fresh air (and a huge turn-on).

Sidenote: In most cases, women SUCK at taking initiative and will always wait for you to push things.

two guy friends of her set (about my age) come over (either to rescue her from me or to try gaming her right in front of me - ****block, whatever - so she "tries" to introduce them to me and they shake my hand (one rather firmly) and look away totally not wanting to get to know me or be friendly whatever and I say, "Good to Seee you" rather firmly and this totally (I think) makes them look like a tool.
You should have not even perceived them as a threat. Remember if its two guys they will just end up c0ckblocking each other. You could have taken it a lot further by having more of a commanding presence. Instead you bailed at the first sign of competition. That chick went home wondering why you didn't try a little harder.

Here is a rough outline of how I would've handled the situation..

Guys show up

"Hey nice to meet you. We were just discussing the ins and outs of dating, what do you guys think about bla blah blah"

They undoubtedly answer and in the middle of their dialogue you interrupt, not rudely but to make a point

"Well that's pretty interesting because I was saying how...blah blah blah"

Once you make your point, THEN you pardon yourself and go to the bar.

"I need another beer.. you guys want anything?"

You are also smart enough to bring her card with you and ask the bartender for a pen so you can write your digits on the back side.

At the bar you wait for your drink and totally tool the guys as you are making eye contact with the girl. One of my favorite ones is when the guy has his back to you and you mimic his talking with your hand and make an obnoxious face, as if to say "Does this guy ever shut up?" The girl will smile at you and the guy turns around, so you give him a big smile and a thumbs up.

When you get back to the table you pick up right where you left off... you are the boss of the room!

"Okay I'm back... so what was I saying? Oh yeah... blah blah blah.."

If the dudes are still trying to c0ckblock ro just won't go away, then you need to get a quick isolation. Finish your beer and then drop this...

"Excuse me, I don't want to be rude, but can I just get a minute alone with your friend here? There is something personal we have to talk about. I just need her for a few seconds. It's really important."

Look at her firmly so she gives them permission to leave.

Once they are gone you say "Your friends seem nice and all, but I would much rather spend some quality time with you. Is there anyway we can ditch these guys and go do something fun?"

If you can't hammer out a secret venue change with her, then return the card she gave you with your number on it..

"Well I gotta run. If you want some more... material for your book, give me a call"

That's when you give her a knowing smile and make your exit.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
That's quite an assessment there... I couldn't have put it better myself. I think along with the insecurity, there is a touch of defensiveness, like they are feeling more than they really want to at the moment and are double checking to see if I am really real.

Fellas, pay close attention to what she says here. This is why you can't rely on buying signals from hot chicks. They are rocket scientists when it comes to hiding their interest. It is your job to step up and charm their pants off.

The difference between "annoying" and "charming" depends on a few things

1. Is she already repulsed or attracted to you?
2. Are you being creepy and stalkish or creative and open?
3. Are you asking permission or simply owning the situation?

Of these 3 we have the least control over #1. Women are physically attracted to all sorts of characteristics and at first glance you may not be her type. But if you come correct with #2 and #3, she just might change her mind.

Normally, no. In this thread I did that with the confidence that the other guys did not stand a chance. They all came at her at once and that's just not effective. If they were good players they would know that such an approach will just freak a girl out.

Ever see that movie "A Beautiful Mind"? John Nash (The lead character played by Russel Crowe) invents a mathematical system of probability and gains based on exactly this. He is at a bar with three friends and a blonde walks into the bar with four brunette friends. Instantly the guys start wondering the best way to take the blonde home. John makes the wisest call and deduces that if all of them go for her, they will all lose out. But if they ignore her and just go for the brunettes then everyone wins.

Senor I asked that question because it seems like whenever I go to a particular party spot with some friends there is always this one guy there. He loves to talk and always barges into a group and starts talking with them. Now whenever I go there with a chick I'm seeing he always targets her for some reason. If I go off to another section of the party I'll turn back and see his ass lodged in and macking on the girl I'm seeing.

While I don't fear he will take her away, it just amazes me how much she'll smile and laugh when he'll jump in. At the end of the night she still slept in my bed, but I'm almost beginning to despise the guy.

It doesn't seem natural to be sticking around the broad and showing my ownership dominance. Seems clingy?