The truth about this forum

nocturnal2

Banned
Reaction score
I mean, let's be honest... this forum is filled with a bunch of nerds who sit around their house (or their parent's basement) eating Cheetos all day pretending to be PUAs.

I mean, if I see one more post telling someone to "be a bad ass" or "bust her balls" I'm going to puke.

Some guys are good with women, some aren't.

All these approach journals, neg hits, etc. are totally lame. And don't tell me these are working for you, they're not.

Thread after thread I see you guys talking about getting turned down yet you spin it into a success. I mean, really... let's call a spade a spade. Same old people with the same old problems... getting the same advice from these "Master Don Juans" (who have accumulated 5,000+ posts in here). I hope I can get some advice from these keyboard warriors too.

There's 3 types of guys on this site:

1.) Complete clowns who fool themselves into thinking they can pull women
2.) May have been kissed in the 7th grade -- but that's it.
(and my personal favorite)
3.) Guys who think they're good-looking when in reality never draw a second look from a woman

If you guys want some real advice -- stay away from this site. All it does is increase anxiety and brainwash what little percentile of guys who actually have a chance with chicks.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't go as far to say everyone here is a chump, but I am sure a lot of claims from here are exaggerated. I must admit, its amusing to read about how many good looking studs here who lift weights and pull women post here ( joke). In all seriousness, there are the fair share of middle ground guys who do what they do, and don't parrot the same rhetoric, and give their honest good advise. the trick is to determine who posts garbage, and who posts good material.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody is spending too much time thinking about the forum itself, and not enough time thinking about what it has to offer.

Like mining gold, 99.9% of the **** you dig up is dirt.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I dont understand is what the original posters of these threads intend to achieve? There are tons of them already, but they all act like they are discovering it the first time and that no one else notices it.

Fact of the matter is, the stuff that is relevant is already posted. Disregard the crap that is floating about and focus on the older stuff. Just because the site is not as good as it once was does not make it crap. There are archives and search functions to find great posts regardless of what is currently on the main page...

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a valid opinion, Nocturnal2, but honestly no one gives a sh!t about what you think. I too believe that alot of posters are full of BS but I usually hold my tounge on that because I just don't know.

Also, you come here with this elitist attitude telling us what you think the forum should do, but who the fuk are you? If you ask anybody with a brain they will say, take the advice that you think is good and disregard the rest.

If you think that lowly of something, you shouldn't be a part of it, eh?

nocturnal2

Banned
Reaction score
This forum deals with women the wrong way. This entire site focuses on INDIVIDUAL issues. Such as "LOOKS", what "CARS" you drive, what "CLOTHES" you wear, etc.. Just that alone is 3 major issues in which guys worry over, which shouldn't be the case. And you DWELL AND DWELL on how these INDIVIDUAL things don't matter. But guess what? It's counter-productive. Constantly reminding people these things don't matter is going to have the opposite effect. It says it DOES matter. Understand?

Who cares? See a hot chick? Go up to her. Don't think about what kind of car you drive, don't wonder if she doesn't like the color pants your wearing, don't wonder if you're a quarter of an inch too short for her. Believe it or not, this is not normal behavior. Most guys don't get this scared, but that's what happens when you read the paranoia that goes on in here. I myself have fallen into that garbage.

Hell will have frozen over the day someone posts "I went up to this chick and said she had a nice smile, and asked her out." When in REALITY that is how guys pick up women IN THE REAL WORLD.

nocturnal2

Banned
Reaction score
Want my advice?

OK here goes.

I see a chick I think looks cute. I walk up to her and ask if she wants to grab lunch sometime.

And guess what...

It...

Works...

I know, scary, isn't it?

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
Fact of the matter is, the stuff that is relevant is already posted. Disregard the crap that is floating about and focus on the older stuff. Just because the site is not as good as it once was does not make it crap. There are archives and search functions to find great posts regardless of what is currently on the main page...
Absolutely true. Use the search function. Read threads by Antidump, Pook, Giovanni Casanova, Rollo Tomassi (study them!), Sir Chancealot, RKtek, Pimpologist, Fingerz, Bonez has great stuff to say. Study the Hall of Fame. There is everything you ever will need to know.

nocturnal2

Banned
Reaction score
Out of all of the guys on this site, POOK probably has masturbated more than ANY guy in here. Are you an idiot or what?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nocturnal2 said:
I mean, let's be honest... this forum is filled with a bunch of nerds who sit around their house (or their parent's basement) eating Cheetos all day pretending to be PUAs.

I mean, if I see one more post telling someone to "be a bad ass" or "bust her balls" I'm going to puke.

Some guys are good with women, some aren't.

All these approach journals, neg hits, etc. are totally lame. And don't tell me these are working for you, they're not.

Thread after thread I see you guys talking about getting turned down yet you spin it into a success. I mean, really... let's call a spade a spade. Same old people with the same old problems... getting the same advice from these "Master Don Juans" (who have accumulated 5,000+ posts in here). I hope I can get some advice from these keyboard warriors too.

There's 3 types of guys on this site:

1.) Complete clowns who fool themselves into thinking they can pull women
2.) May have been kissed in the 7th grade -- but that's it.
(and my personal favorite)
3.) Guys who think they're good-looking when in reality never draw a second look from a woman

If you guys want some real advice -- stay away from this site. All it does is increase anxiety and brainwash what little percentile of guys who actually have a chance with chicks.
BS man. But its cool...think what you like...doesn't really affect me anyway.

nocturnal2

Banned
Reaction score
I never said I was a natural.

I said it works.

Not all the time... but it works.

All of that bullsh!t pook writes (most likely forged material anyway) is absolute nonsense.

See the girl you like, talk to her, get a feel if she's into you or not, then ask her out. WHY does there have to be so many other steps involved on this site? Honestly.

The poor guys in here think they need to be a badass, neg hit, give a James Bond type wink, then stoically tell her to write her number down.

You people will never learn.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all of the FRs' are exaggerated, I'm sure there's a portion of them that are, but you can get a feel for how experienced a person must really be by paying attention to how they post, and it's one of those where it's a subtle thing, like the choices of words they use in their posts, and how they talk about certain things... sometimes you can just sense the lack of power they really have.

But then again, I've been posting here off and on for years... with varying levels of ACTUAL success... even when I have bad nights I'll occasionally post them as FR's too, sometimes you can learn more by the bad nights than a good one.

Thing is when you are REALLY bad, like I once was, reading this stuff can give you the motivation to get out there and approach, but that was a couple month process for me to develop the inner strength to get out there... and that's the thing, the REAL learning comes in the field.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
nocturnal2 said:
Out of all of the guys on this site, POOK probably has masturbated more than ANY guy in here. Are you an idiot or what?
There is definitely too much Pook Oneitis on this site. Some guys come here and just end up transferring their bad habit of oneitis from a girl that doesn't like them to Pook.

Don't get me wrong, he's made some great posts, but in the last couple of years he's gotten too wrapped up in the anti-feminism stuff and some of his stuff has gotten kinda whack.

There are too many guys on here who don't think about the questions new members ask and just try to posture against each other to look more "alpha" than the other...so they just fight, insult, flame and contribute absolutely nothing useful to the site.

The few people who do actually make the effort to help people can hardly be seen anymore amid all the crap posted by the posturing pansies.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get the f*ck off the site if you hate it so much. I'm sick of these damn trolls joining in the month of April 2007.

pure heresy. And this is coming from someone who thinks "you have a nice smile" is an effective pickup line...Yeah, you're WAY smarter than the authors of the DJ Bible.

go back to all your b1tches if you're such a master PUA irl.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:

Like mining gold, 99.9% of the **** you dig up is dirt.
:up: Good one. :up: It's frustrating when when guys blow through wanting a quick fix without getting their hands dirty.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHY IS THIS TROLL NOT BANNED YET?!

and dude.. i hate to burst your bubble but not everybody here is a complete and total tool such as yourself.. i have looks and can back up my statments with pictures.

therefor your arguments, your whole post your presence here on this forum is null and void.. go away man.. stop being so fu*kin mad at the world for the fact that you can't get laid!

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nocturnal2 said:
christz - you are type #3 on this forum.
trolls make me laugh, let me be type 1-3 really your opinon doesn't matter, i know what i can, and have achived. Do you think i'm gonna let "nocturnal2" not 1 but 2 bring me down because he thinks he's some kinda keyboard commando? please..

go make up more goofy ass threads about equally dumb shyt and hopefully a mod will catch on to your troll antics and bann your ass

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nocturnal2 said:
christz - you are type #3 on this forum.

looks are (at best) a small part of the attraction equation. You, sir, obviously haven't the faintest clue about how to attract women. Go back to your Cosmo, fool. You have no place here.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speaking from personal experience. I started just two weeks ago, I keep at it even though I am unsucessful and this place has given me some place to feel community to belong while i'm on my journey . Can you imagine sarging alone w/o support ? also, i am improving my social skills, courage and try to learn more each day.