THE Solution to the Modern Day Divorce Era!!!

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I believe that everyone should just have sex openly during marriages, as long as they commit to BEING THERE for the person they married. I bet divorce rates would go down drastically when people start accepting that cheating is a natural sexual act, and NOT cheating only results in depression, anxiety, and pvssification over the long run.

Your idea would only work if both parties agreed to it, which they you know they will not.

Romantic Love is possessive( and that's not a bad thing), and I don't see anyone being ok with their spouse effing someone else on the side, unless they aren't into their spouse anymore.

And just because something is "natural" doesn't mean it's ok.

Anger/Jealousy are natural, but if we let those emotions run rampant---they can cause severe damage to ourselves and others.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rescue mission said:
I believe that everyone should just have sex openly during marriages, as long as they commit to BEING THERE for the person they married. I bet divorce rates would go down drastically when people start accepting that cheating is a natural sexual act, and NOT cheating only results in depression, anxiety, and pvssification over the long run.
this in theory is a great idea.... but not in real practice. BEING there in the end, as you say, requires feeling those feelings of love to be mainly for that person that you're there for. for men, this isnt as much of a problem. a man can cheat and not catch feelings VERY easily. women on the other hand... we know they're a different animal entirely. if a wife of a man begins having sex openly with another man of greater value, who makes her feel attraction and "love" and the tides turn to where the woman has to choose who to stand by, who do you think she's gonna pick? women do not operate logically, and therefore, would stand by the one they feel more strongly for... ie, their fresh new lover.

so... in short, as others have said... you, rescue mission, should not get married. you're gonna get fvcked by the court system. ha.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh hell. im too young to post here. my bad.

-E-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
And do you really think you're better for it? I mean--has monogamy made you "happy"?
It did for me, when I was married. I am also not religious, but I legitimately enjoy being with one woman and one woman only. After 13 years I never got tired of her physically and was just as attracted to her as I was on day 1, and even though she wasn't as sexual as I wish she was, the thought or urge to cheat never crossed my mind. I didn't even have to fight it, it was never there. I was extremely happy being completely monogamous.

Committed relationships like marriage are supposed to be reserved for people who want and enjoy exactly that -- one partner only. There is absolutely nothing wrong with sleeping with many different partners if that's the kind of life you want to lead, but when you swear an oath to remain committed and faithful to one person you bring dishonor upon yourself and them when you violate it.

Honor. A word long forgotten to not only Western society, but the world in general. We as humans are supposed to rise above our base biological functions using the intellect we are endowed with, for the greater good. These days animals display greater honor than humans, and tragically so.

The fact that many people can't seem to grasp is that there is no NEED to commit to somebody if you want to sleep around. You can alternatively commit to an open relationship with a like-minded partner and both engage in that behavior. But why dishonor yourself and your family by cheating and breaking your oath when said oath and/or marriage is not necessary in the first place?

Leave the sanctity of those things intact for the people who truly want them... like me.

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Responses in bold.
I respectfully disagree. Morals or lack thereof means nothing compared to the biological nature of men...men want to fvuck as many women as possible...he has the urge to merge...no moral will prevent him from trying to follow his prime directive.

I take it you have never been to a church?

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FLGuy said:
I respectfully disagree. Morals or lack thereof means nothing compared to the biological nature of men...men want to fvuck as many women as possible...he has the urge to merge...no moral will prevent him from trying to follow his prime directive.
Then why do some chumps go into a spin when their woman is gang banging the Hell's Angels? They're just following their "prime directive".

Cheers!

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
Then why do some chumps go into a spin when their woman is gang banging the Hell's Angels? They're just following their "prime directive".

Cheers!

That wasn't my statement, I thought I was quoting Espi.