The Slvt-O-Meter: Signs you are talking to/dating a slvt!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Small checklist off the top of my head for dudes to run down looking for signs of a slvt. (The more of these you can check off the more you'll know you've got a slvt on your hands or the bigger the slvt she is.)

I'd say chicks who've used online dating ESPECIALLY free sites. (If they mention they've used online dating before..EJECT..or know you are getting some quick if you play your cards right. No normal chick needs to use online dating. I don't care even if she tells you her friend and her did it for laughs.)

Chicks with tattoos. Especially the tramp stamps or near vag/ breast area.

A chick who ever mentions or hints at bisexuality/threesomes.

Chicks with several earrings, piercings: cl1t, nipples, tounge ring. Pick one or the more the slvttier.

Chicks who mention they've been to Spring break a few times. (They aren't going to keep going on Spring Break for just a "tan".)

Chicks who are seen out at bars/clubs every weekend. (Doesn't mean they are necessarily out fvcking everyone but when in addition to the other points...)

Chicks who've done or do drugs.

Chicks who drink frequently and drink to get drunk.

Chronic liars or "truth" twisters. (If you can't trust them..Nuff said.)

Chicks who tell you they have most/ or all their friends are guys. (Most likely because all the chicks she used to be friends with she either fvcked some or a few of their boyfriends and or they all already know she's a slvt since chicks talk to each other and keep "secrets amoungst themselves".)

Chicks who've been hospitalized/institutionalized for mental health issues. **I've known a few. And they were hooking up with some or more of the rest who were hospitalized (they actually admitted it) besides being known slvts on the outside. If a chick is crazy enough to mention she has issues up front or you find out she's been sent to "rest" sometime in her life. See ya.

Chicks who suddenly become religious/find "God"/ or wear Religion on their sleeve. This on it's own may not completely mean she is or was a slvt but they are trading some kind of addiction with "God" and will use "God" to manipulate you while hiding behind "him". Could be past drug use/alcohol addiction/ wild ways/ were rebellious etc. to which I'd ask questions on why they'd suddenly found "God"...they may follow up with a lie and or the truth but overly religious IMO have things to hide.

Those are most of the signs I could think of for now unless anyone else has any more outward signs that might not be as glaring that the chick is a slvt. The more you check the more you can be sure.

***One more important one to add to the list: If the chick is already on birth control pills/has them/parents made her take them before you've actually become a couple.***

Just a heads up. Remember: You can't turn a h0e into a housewife. If you want. Hit it and quit it. Then again if you are constantly dealing with or going after chicks after you start seeing all those signs and then complaining...the problems you are having are you.

***Update to the original thread****
Here is how you should use the Slvt-O-Meter checklist:

The excellent thing about the Slvt-O-Meter check list is you don’t have to necessarily ask a chick how many dudes she’s been with when you first meet her and or are in that "getting to know you" stage. (You can clue yourself in by asking “innocent” questions.) In a random roundabout way the more you check off on the list the more you can make a common sense determination if “princess” is truly possible girlfriend material or princess has not only been in several other castles but is also a little slvtbutt!

You DO NOT ask chicks the questions in a row like an interrogation. You ask them in between conversations or at different other conversations to not get caught “probing”.

Do you have any tattoos? How many?

Do you have any piercings besides your ears? (Don’t push let her tell you. You may find out regardless anyway.)

Where do you mostly hang out or go out to have fun? (Hinting at where and how often she goes out to bars/clubs)

What’s your favorite drink? Do you get drinks often?

What’s your favorite type of music and or Reality TV personality, actress? (Kim Kardashian, Lindsey Lohan, Nicky Minaj, The cast of Jersey Shore….you get the point.) ***Doesn’t necessarily right off the bat means the chick herself is a slvt, but when the other questions start checking off…

Have you ever been on Spring Break? (If so how many times have you went?) ***Once or twice not so bad..More starts getting worse. Doesn’t definitely mean the chicks a slvt but it does add up especially when you start checking off the rest of the questions. And it’s not so easy to hide IF you are on her Facebook and she has albums of different times at Spring break. (Unless she hides certain albums from you. Then you have a little liar on your hands.)

Have you smoked? What’s the worst drug you’ve tried?

Have you ever experimented? (hinting at bisexuality and or possible threesomes)

Do you get along more with girls or guys? (Both is a good answer. If she is mostly one or the other there is a reason. IE: “I prefer guys more. Girls are too b1tchy, catty” =Possibly talk about her and NOT in a good way. “I prefer girls more as all guys are A-holes” = Been a “victim” to a few in her day and will be in the future.

Do you have a lot of people on your Facebook that you don’t know? (Possible AW)

Are you religious? Or don’t care about it. (Could go either way. If overly religious. Watch out. If doesn’t care at all not so bad but not so good either.)

Do you swear/curse a lot?

How is your parents relationship? (If sh1tty. Not good.) Do you get along with your parents? Are you daddies little girl and or rebellious a lot or at times?

It’s EASY for chicks to lie and “forget” about telling you (if you care) how many dudes they’ve been with. ( Lying to multiple innocent roundabout questions is MUCH more difficult for a slvt to pull off.) Question them sporadically in between different conversations and go down the Slvt-O-Meter checklist. The more you keep checking off….Houston we have a problem. At that point you either decide: Game on to pump and dumpsville or bounce on the chick period.

Last edited:

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ninja! Can we get a list of what behaviour quality women exhibit.

Would be nice to see it from the other side.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:

I agree, sluts are more common these days and age

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How they dress should be up there. If she's got everything hanging out she is desperate for male attention.

If she makes out with random guys at a club/bar/whatever.

If she has ever cheated before. I honestly feel that someone that cheats can change but its still a personality flaw that says "I didn't have the guts to end my relationship before screwing around".

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A decent girl (in my opinion)

Will dress modestly and with class. She may have a great figure but she doesn't show all her skin at once.
Doesn't post scantily clad photos of herself online...she believes the only one that should see that much of her is her significant other.
Will have some maternal instincts...knows how to nurture and have compassion
Has self respect and has her affairs in order; she would rather take care of her problems than whine or burden others (basically isn't codependent)
Understands that actions have consequences and tries to keep herself safe and doesn't end up in stupid situations
Will only be intimate with a significant other, and uses her personality and behavior to attract men, not her body.
Will not have daddy issues...she was raised by a strong mother and father figure.
May be religious but not necessarily...usually they are raised this way
Appreciates a decent man and has the self respect to prefer being single than to date a scumbag.

allen2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have second the statement about religious freaks, but i want to clarify something about this also.

many girls who become suddenly religious, especially if they were not RAISED religious are suspect. this goes for all people actually. let me give you an example. let's say a girl was raised in a hellish condition, did all kinds of bad things and then "found religion". well, good for them that they are seeing the error of their ways. but, consider that even if their religious affections are true and noble, they have a lifetime of bad behavior and habits that are already ingrained into them. if they have been on drugs, they may still struggle in this area, same with sexual looseness. unfortunately, girls with instant religion will often be particularly zealous about their new faith or ideologies and this will often seem like true maturity to the casual observer.

similarly, you have to be wary of women who have been influenced by "fleshly" religions and religious affections that cater to the flesh or human goodness. for instance, lots of new age religions and even some mainstream offshoots of conventional religions teach things about "loving yourself", or "self-acceptance". this is particularly dangerous, especially if the "self" they have in their own mind has been involved in promiscuous or dirty behavior. this type of "self-love" religion is in stark contrast to the conventional, let's say christian, ideas of repenting of sin and bad behavior and actually allowing spiritual change into your life. lots of women (men also) get swept up by odd cults and crazy religions which do nothing but inflate their self-esteem while draining their pocketbooks and doing more damage to any already fragile relations the participants might have with their families.

warning to you young players - if you meet a girl who comes from a religious family and is continuing their long held family traditions from a true heart - God help you if you try to corrupt her or lead her astray. you will be in grave danger doing this sort of thing. not only from a spiritual sense, but also from a practical sense, as girls fathers, brothers, and other men (especially if they see your advance as trying to undermine their religion) will pose a significant threat to your well-being; much more so than the average chump boyfriend she might have with her in a bar or night club. if you do this purposely and delight in it, i can tell you for sure that you have no future in this world, or the world beyond. guys, if you have friends who claim to specialize in this type of thing, mark my word you will see a great downfall in their lives if you stick around long enough. i can tell you countless stories of heartache and misery from those that arrogantly try to corrupt decent religious women. not all of the girls you meet who say they are religious are phony.

both should be avoided actually - the real and the fake. stick to more mainstream women if you want to date and get to know girls. unless the religious traditions are the same as yours, don't bother. if you have no religion, then stick to girls who have no religion either. if you are a certain religion stick to girls from that same or similar mindset.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:

You can never be 100% sure IMO. But if you are confident in yourself and not needing another person to complete you as if you are a broken person already then you'd have no problem leaving if red flags start popping up. The less of the signs I mentioned the less likely the chick is to have been or is a slvt.

She'd have strong family values. Her parents would have a good relationship. (No name calling, arguing constantly, or history of cheating on each other. Usually better if the parents are together and have a good relationship but sometimes it's not 100%.)

She isn't an AW. Has mostly friends and family on her FB. Still you'd never know but it's better than she has loads of "friends" who don't know her from a can of paint but rather a piece of azz/wank material. (If she has a lot of scantily clad pics, too many "party girl" pics she could be showing off or making certain friends "jealous" even IF she doesn't have many guys on her profile.) I personally would never know nor care as I don't use FB anymore. But the less of it the better.

Good with kids. Not the type to "hate" kids or the type kids tend to avoid. I think in some ways kids can pick up on certain people.

Isn't always a drama queen, or constantly involved in others or having her own overblown or serious issues.

Isn't "too good" or wild in bed. **No guarantee with that either as some slvts will just lay there as they're used to just being pumped and dumped. (If she can svck start a Harley Davidson and can put her legs behind her head she just might be a little "too" experienced.)

Is responsible and accountable for her actions. (Rare) lol

Appreciates a good man and doesn't take advantage of him.

Open with communication. Loves to talk to you. Likes being around you. Compliments you. Is PROUD to be seen with you.

I'll think of more later.

allen2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
You can never be 100% sure IMO. But if you are confident in yourself and not needing another person to complete you as if you are a broken person already then you'd have no problem leaving if red flags start popping up. The less of the signs I mentioned the less likely the chick is to have been or is a slvt.

She'd have strong family values. Her parents would have a good relationship. (No name calling, arguing constantly, or history of cheating on each other. Usually better if the parents are together and have a good relationship but sometimes it's not 100%.)

She isn't an AW. Has mostly friends and family on her FB. Still you'd never know but it's better than she has loads of "friends" who don't know her from a can of paint but rather a piece of azz/wank material. (If she has a lot of scantily clad pics, too many "party girl" pics she could be showing off or making certain friends "jealous" even IF she doesn't have many guys on her profile.) I personally would never know nor care as I don't use FB anymore. But the less of it the better.

Good with kids. Not the type to "hate" kids or the type kids tend to avoid. I think in some ways kids can pick up on certain people.

Isn't always a drama queen, or constantly involved in others or having her own overblown or serious issues.

Isn't "too good" or wild in bed. **No guarantee with that either as some slvts will just lay there as they're used to just being pumped and dumped. (If she can svck start a Harley Davidson and can put her legs behind her head she just might be a little "too" experienced.)

Is responsible and accountable for her actions. (Rare) lol

Appreciates a good man and doesn't take advantage of him.

Open with communication. Loves to talk to you. Likes being around you. Compliments you. Is PROUD to be seen with you.

I'll think of more later.
these are all awesome points.

I will also add the following brief list:

1. a decent woman has some kind of passion she is seriously interested in. it could be painting, art, writing, photography, a sport, music, fitness, anything - the empty headed suck-and-**** hoes tend to be all about partying, ****ing and sleeping it off, and not much else. look for a girl who has some creative or industrious interests NOT related to whatever she does as a job.

2. a decent woman speaks with very little, if any profanity. guys come on, you don't want a girl with a gutter mouth. you might like a like risque talk in the bedroom, but don't go after the leah-remney-king-of-queens-i-can-trash-talk-just-like-the-guys girl. if your woman is foul mouthed as part of her normal way of being, even in public, trust me she will be attracting the wrong kind of attention everywhere she goes. saying the f-word 3 times in every sentence is a sure sign of bad upbringing and low morals. if she slams her finger in the car door and says, oh %^& that hurts, that's a different story.

3. a decent woman is NOT openly flirtatious with almost EVERYONE she meets. likewise, she is not a miserable ***** to everyone she meets, guy or girl. no woman of decent upbringing and good standards operates in the extremes.

4. a decent woman does NOT spend an inordinate, obsessive amount of time on hair, makeup, accessories, - while this is not a sure sign of a ho, it often is. its fine for women to want to look nice when they go out, and they should, but really...you should know the difference. the exception to this is women who are very concerned about poor complexion or other skin defaults and they just want to hide out of insecurity. in actuality, obsessing about all these things can all point to an underlying insecurity or low-self esteem. but seriously, we ALL HAVE MIRRORS in our bathrooms, so everyone is guilty of at least caring a little bit about their appearance. but trashy eye makeup, way too much bling and crappy, trashy clothing - even if it isn't revealing, is a sure sign of trouble.

5. a decent woman should have a sense of motherly, womanly sympathy for those who are struggling in this world. that is, when she hears about people getting foodstamps or help from the government, she doesn't just blurt out "that those ****ers need to get a ****ing job, lazy ****s!" this is not a good sign. i am not saying that she needs to be mother teresa, but she should at least display some kind of understanding that the world is hard for some people and even if she doesn't do anything directly to help the poor, she should at least not hate them for being poor or needy.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
a decent woman speaks with very little, if any profanity. guys come on, you don't want a girl with a gutter mouth. you might like a like risque talk in the bedroom, but don't go after the leah-remney-king-of-queens-i-can-trash-talk-just-like-the-guys girl. if your woman is foul mouthed as part of her normal way of being, even in public, trust me she will be attracting the wrong kind of attention everywhere she goes. saying the f-word 3 times in every sentence is a sure sign of bad upbringing and low morals. if she slams her finger in the car door and says, oh %^& that hurts, that's a different story.

This is a good addition to the signs in the OPs list.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its really unbelievable how ninja is spot on, few years ago I would have disregarded that list as some forum rubbish but after the huge experience Im getting now I have to agree totally.

That list is pretty accurate in what makes girls you have to avoid if you are serious but at the same time show that type of girl which could give you the most satisfaction in the long term (given she is attracted from you).

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
a woman who is extremely insecure is another one to add to the list. they always need validation and even if you give it to them they may still search for it from other sources. They may have sex with different guys behind your back to fill up a void for love and acceptance.

girls who follow known celebrity slvts and idolize them. Linsey Lohan, Kim Kardashian, Nicky minaj or people like them. Should they mention or talk about them positively or are obssessed with those kids of trash role models even if they constantly talk bad about them they secretly want to be just like them.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good lists

I dated a very decent non slvt and she did have 3 small tattoos.

I don't like them and run from any with major ones.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Chicks who suddenly become religious/find "God"/ or wear Religion on their sleeve. This on it's own may not completely mean she is or was a slvt but they are trading some kind of addiction with "God" and will use "God" to manipulate you while hiding behind "him". Could be past drug use/alcohol addiction/ wild ways/ were rebellious etc. to which I'd ask questions on why they'd suddenly found "God"...they may follow up with a lie and or the truth but overly religious IMO have things to hide.
A slvt who won't put out. The WORST of BOTH worlds! hahahaha :crackup:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also add "open to interracial dating" to that list (especially when it comes to stereotypical interracial pairs - i.e. white girl/black guy and asian girl/white guy).

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is highly self-centered, not to be confused with ambitious.
She has no self-respect, shame or pride for that matter.
Has daddy issues.
She is addicted to drama in general.
Has no real hobbies/life as mentioned somewhere above.

allen2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
CostaDeSol said:
Norah Jones? eh, kind of. but then again she is paid to be a talented, public figure, so she has to evoke a certain emotion in her looks onscreen and in print media.

she is probably just a typical, talented, driven, artsy chick who has had normal relationships with the guys in her life.

but thats just a guess. wish i was one of them...:nervous:

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pinkfl said:
How they dress should be up there. If she's got everything hanging out she is desperate for male attention.
I'm gonna have to disagree with this one. The one's who dress more provocative can actually be the ones that are LEAST likely to put out. They do get a lot of hate from other females who also tend to spread rumors amongst themselves and to men.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Signs of sh*tty home life growing up, bad father or mother and #1 is signs of poor boundaries.