The Slvt-O-Meter: Signs you are talking to/dating a slvt!

ink_wizard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm im bisexual and heavily tattooed and im not a s1ut.....im the opposite actually...a majority might be like that but not all of us...jus sayin x

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
allen2000 said:
Norah Jones? eh, kind of. but then again she is paid to be a talented, public figure, so she has to evoke a certain emotion in her looks onscreen and in print media.

she is probably just a typical, talented, driven, artsy chick who has had normal relationships with the guys in her life.

but thats just a guess. wish i was one of them...:nervous:
Yeah i didn't think so either. She comes off as a level headed, talented, artist.

And i wish i was her ltr bf too.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad truth is that most Women today meet the Slut-O-Meter criteria somehow. Finding a nice wholesome girl who was raised to high moral standards by good parents is like finding a needle in a haystack, and you don't know it's a needle you're looking for. Physically fit women without children are practically hunted just for those attributes alone.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
****I've updated the original thread on how you should use the Slvt-O-Meter checklist to give yourselves a good heads up in a common sense guesstimation of how slvtty the chick might be without even bothering to ask how many dudes she's been with. (If you even give a damn before thinking about a serious relationship with her.)

Now it’s one thing for a chick to be a “slvt” in a relationship, but a completely different story once you start checking off more and more of the Slvt-O-Meter signs of a pure slvt who’s been around more than just in committed relationships and is the local “neighborhoods first”.

The less signs you see from the list the more likely she's a decent chick.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Her close friends are slvts (she WILL try to make it seem like she's the innocent one in the group. She's not. Birds of a feather flock together.)

2. She talks to/insults her friends like guys do as endearment ("Get online hoe" "Stop being a pvssy" "Shut up b*tch"). Penis envy

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
casaanova said:
1. Her close friends are slvts (she WILL try to make it seem like she's the innocent one in the group. She's not. Birds of a feather flock together.)

2. She talks to/insults her friends like guys do as endearment ("Get online hoe" "Stop being a pvssy" "Shut up b*tch"). Penis envy

Both are possible signs too. I know a few chicks with their (like the video ( . ) ( . ) put up) "done grown" sass mouths and need to be put in check and also wind up "dating" trash just like them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_DKbe4FtjE

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn this sounds like most of the girls I went to College with. Must have been the "Jersey Shore" influence. Most of them were from Jersey. And most of them had STD's.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Another possible sign is chicks who worship certain types of celebrities. (Slvtty/trashy types) when combined with the other signs you most likely have a lil slvt on your hands.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks who suddenly become religious/find "God"/ or wear Religion on their sleeve. This on it's own may not completely mean she is or was a slvt but they are trading some kind of addiction with "God" and will use "God" to manipulate you while hiding behind "him". Could be past drug use/alcohol addiction/ wild ways/ were rebellious etc. to which I'd ask questions on why they'd suddenly found "God"...they may follow up with a lie and or the truth but overly religious IMO have things to hide.

The religion thing is a huge red light for me, particularly christianity. Let me begin by saying that I was raised and continue to be a christian, so I have nothing against christianity. But those that follow christianity too much are usually very damaged people. Religion sometimes empowers people to be bad because they can just turn around and make it all better by praying or going to church or something. It's almost like they do not place as much weight on the things they do because they feel it will all go away with a prayer or something.

If I meet a girl that has any vices at all and yet continues to hold her faith very closely. I can assume she gives little weight and importance to her actions when it comes to doing the right thing. At 39 years old I can say I have never ever met a religious fanatic that was not a complete hypocrite.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah chicks with tattoos, to them rather they know it or not means they like being rebellious, truth be told if a chick got a lot of tattoos that show, she is a certified slut.

I also agree about girls doing drugs are sluts too, no matter if it is weed, pills, etc.Women who smoke cigs are sluts also.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Chicks who suddenly become religious/find "God"/ or wear Religion on their sleeve. This on it's own may not completely mean she is or was a slvt but they are trading some kind of addiction with "God" and will use "God" to manipulate you while hiding behind "him". Could be past drug use/alcohol addiction/ wild ways/ were rebellious etc. to which I'd ask questions on why they'd suddenly found "God"...they may follow up with a lie and or the truth but overly religious IMO have things to hide.

The religion thing is a huge red light for me, particularly christianity. Let me begin by saying that I was raised and continue to be a christian, so I have nothing against christianity. But those that follow christianity too much are usually very damaged people. Religion sometimes empowers people to be bad because they can just turn around and make it all better by praying or going to church or something. It's almost like they do not place as much weight on the things they do because they feel it will all go away with a prayer or something.

If I meet a girl that has any vices at all and yet continues to hold her faith very closely. I can assume she gives little weight and importance to her actions when it comes to doing the right thing. At 39 years old I can say I have never ever met a religious fanatic that was not a complete hypocrite.

The above breakdown hit the nail directly on the head.

Fatal Jay said:
Yeah chicks with tattoos, to them rather they know it or not means they like being rebellious, truth be told if a chick got a lot of tattoos that show, she is a certified slut.

I also agree about girls doing drugs are sluts too, no matter if it is weed, pills, etc.Women who smoke cigs are sluts also.
Hell yea. Chicks who claim they got a few tattoos simply because they "like" them are only throwing out half truths. They know the "tough guy" types they are trying to attract. And these same chicks are sampling as many "bad boys" as they can. ESPECIALLY if they have tattoos stratigically placed near certain areas I.E: Lower back. Thigh, t1ts, and just above or around their spooge recepticles.

The absolute worst tattoos are chicks who have angel wings tattoo'd on their shoulder blades. That IMO says 110% straight up trailer trash.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an entertaining thread, LOL.

I do agree that your truly religious girls will be quiet about it and probably not be loudly going on about it because if she's making a big show about being religious, that is less a reflection of deeply held values and more a sanctimonious show used to justify something. It is truly amazing how many "religious" girls hop from one bed to another, and I say that as a practicing Roman Catholic.

Has dyed hair been mentioned yet? (bright orange, bright pink strips, etc.)

Also, if a girl is a smoker does that make her a slvt these days? Cigarettes are a legal product after all. I think back to the girls I've known who smoked, and one was a known slvt...but the others seemed nice enough.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Darth said:
This is an entertaining thread, LOL.

I do agree that your truly religious girls will be quiet about it and probably not be loudly going on about it because if she's making a big show about being religious, that is less a reflection of deeply held values and more a sanctimonious show used to justify something. It is truly amazing how many "religious" girls hop from one bed to another, and I say that as a practicing Roman Catholic.

Has dyed hair been mentioned yet? (bright orange, bright pink strips, etc.)

Also, if a girl is a smoker does that make her a slvt these days? Cigarettes are a legal product after all. I think back to the girls I've known who smoked, and one was a known slvt...but the others seemed nice enough.
I wouldn't say smoking cigarettes is a definite. But I'd go down the checklist as well as other dudes advice in the thread and if you meet a chick and are noticing more of the mentioned signs...You should REALLY consider the chick a jumpoff and nothing more.

Seriously. No matter what a chick would like you and others to believe for her public image..If you see or hear the below signs. She could tell you she's only slept with dudes in relationships and had long ones but I wouldn't buy it for a second that she's "forgetting" multiple one nighters, possible threesomes, possible bisexual encounters etc.

Parental relationship bad?

Tattoos (the less the better)

Drug use

Overly religious

Worships celebutards

smokes

curses a lot.

Has one too many FB "friends" and tells you a lot of them are guys.

Multiple piercings

Drinks a lot.

Hints at bisexuality

Mentions or replies she's been to Spring break a few times.

Is often going to bars/clubs.

Chronic truth twisters/known liars/ get caught in lies to you often.

Has used online dating.

Hangs out with known sluts/shady crew

Takes prescribed meds for: Depression, OCD, etc. (By itself not completely a sign but when you start adding up the rest of the possible signs..)

*Overweight chicks (Another not completely a sign but if the chick is overweight she usually doesn't want to put in work on herself and with the growing number of dudes who'll bang anything that moves these chicks get their sex, hot dudes, and have to put in the bare minimum effort to themselves while using their easy access to their pvzzy to "keep up" with the chicks who take care of themselves.

A LOT of overweight chicks have had more d1cks in them then even a lot of hot chicks. Believe it or not. ESPECIALLY when added up with the other signs. They know there are h0rny white dudes, black dudes, Asian, Indian etc. men who'll take them regardless and give up the easy effort of doing nothing but giving them easy pvzzy. Just because she's overweight doesn't mean the chick is less likely to be a slvt butt. In fact with more of the other signs she's likely to be even MORE of a cvm dumpster.)

The more of these above signs the more you've got a "Done Grown" chick on your hands. The same ones who'll throw out they need a "real man" to "handle" a "real woman". You just have to laugh to yourself, nod your head, play the game, hit, quit, and bounce. Ghost.

Even without most of those signs you can breathe a bit easier knowing you possibly made a good choice but then again never be surprised by anyone. It's just a good list of signs to be aware of while your brain may be clouded due to the erection in your pants when considering your next "wifey".

SamTheHobit said:
Hey ninja! Can we get a list of what behaviour quality women exhibit.

Would be nice to see it from the other side.
The less of the signs mentioned. The most likely the better choice you've made on selecting your "wifey". Choose wisely. :up:

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I agree with everything NN said.

I will add one more: heavy tanning.

There's nothing wrong with a chick getting a little sun or accidentally getting too much sun on vacation/holiday.

But a chick who consistently tans herself well done is on the slutty side.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/12/29/its-easy-to-identify-a-slut/

Two items on the list: going commando and artsy chicks.

There is a paradox of sluts, however--sluts have high standards in men. Sluts, too, are governed by hypergamy and are only slutty towards men of high value.
There’s more bad news for betas hoping to drain their blue balls in sluts. Not only are sluts more apt to restrict their no muss no fuss sexual favors to high(er) status men, they find it harder to emotionally bond with men, particularly men who are lower status than the highest status men they fcvked. This isn’t entirely the sluts’ fault. If blame is to be placed, it should go equally to the alpha males who occasionally dumpster dive with less attractive women. There is no surer way to raise a woman’s hopes of winning a high quality boyfriend than to have an alpha seduce her for a night, give her the hottest sex she’s had in years, and then leave in the morning and not call back for weeks. Once a woman has had that faint hope instilled in her, she can go months or even years rejecting more suitable beta males in favor of pining forlornly for that one alpha male who will certainly, she tells herself, come around and decide she’s a catch worthy of commitment. And the sluttier she has been, the more fly-by-night alpha males she’ll have lodged in her memory to pine over.

A few years of getting her heart broken again and again, and even the most romantically idealistic slut will turn crassly cynical. And cynicism is the venom that slowly clots the lifeblood of love.

Interestingly, this is further proof that female obesity, just as much as the other factors I’ve written about, has heavily (heh) skewed the mating market against the interests of the average man. Not only does a growing mass (double heh) of fat women result in fewer acceptable partners for men and thus more intense competition for the remaining thin babes, but the fatties have likely poisoned their ability to bond with men because of their history of getting pumped and dumped by promiscuous alphas.

The fate of America may very well hinge on getting her women to push away from the table.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2009/08/21/sluts-are-not-less-discriminating/

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say for me good indicators are:
-Only ear piercings
-No tattoos
-Her hair looks brushed.
-Nice clothes
-No swearing
-Goes to church but doesn't make a big huge fuss about it
-Never used illegal drugs
-Good relationship with her parents, protective father who is strong, alpha type
-How into pop culture is she (the less the better...indicates innocence)
-Had siblings growing up. Not an only child (hot girls from large families are always the least stuck up because they realize they're not the center of the universe).
-Not a heavy drinker
-Talks in a soft voice, not loud and aggressive
-Straight
-A virgin (is this really too much to ask? I want a really hot virgin and I'm getting one dammit)

I watched a lot of older TV and movies growing up. That is all I saw during puberty. Therefore I ended up with 1960s and 70s women as a yardstick. This is both a blessing and a curse. Kind of frustrated at the scarcity these days when this was the AVERAGE girl back then. Being a virgin was running AVERAGE.

I saw a 70s TV episode recently (Kojak if anyone is curious) where this hot college girl gets raped on her way back from class. The parents are mortified and she is terrified. The father assures her that they can go to the hospital and have it "fixed" so "he'll never have to know" (her boyfriend, soon to be fiance). That suggests to what lengths they went to back then to encourage a girl's purity.

Now there have always been girls who slept with anything with two legs. They were called slvts, "****s" in the 70s, "loose", "tramps" in the 50s. And there have always been other words for slvts, probably for hundreds of years. But there was always a distinction made, that there were two kinds of girls: nice girls and slvts.

Now it's mostly slvts and the nice girl is almost extinct. And society doesn't even bother to make that distinction between high-class and low-class anymore.

Too bad.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ink_wizard said:
Umm im bisexual and heavily tattooed and im not a s1ut.....im the opposite actually...a majority might be like that but not all of us...jus sayin x
LOL:crackup: :crackup: This Is exactlly what a slvt would say:crackup: :cheer: