The Slvt-O-Meter: Signs you are talking to/dating a slvt!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a 28 year old having 15 isn't that much, that's like 2 guys a year

if she was like 21 with 15, that'd be pretty high
I guess I'm used to a different standard of women.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'm used to a different standard of women.
just be wary of expecting women to have had no life until they met you, whatever the reason they'd have for that it probably wouldn't benefit you lol

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just be wary of expecting women to have had no life until they met you, whatever the reason they'd have for that it probably wouldn't benefit you lol
My targets are younger women with little dating experience. Of course, they are going to have have prior relationships. But the fewer they've had, the less jaded they usually are and the fewer games they tend to play. Moreover, the chance of contracting an STD is much lower if they have been sexually active with fewer men.

All within reason though. If she doesn't have experience because she's socially awkward or mentally unstable, I wouldn't walk up that hill either.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All within reason though. If she doesn't have experience because she's socially awkward or mentally unstable, I wouldn't walk up that hill either.
in my experience you're probably going to be stuck with a socially awkward insecure chick or someone who leans towards slut lol, never really seen a middle ground other than really boring nondescript chicks.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my experience you're probably going to be stuck with a socially awkward insecure chick or someone who leans towards slut lol, never really seen a middle ground other than really boring nondescript chicks.
Nerdy chicks are my favorite ; ]