The Reminder

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
There are times where you're going to be at a movie, or just talking, or just normal crap. If that's going to be happening, then damn it really suits your life better if you do those things with a chick you're compatible with. And since you are valuable and so is your time, let's make sure these girls fit in with our lifestyle and worldview, or add to that. This is where the challenging and qualifying comes in. Don't hold back. Be arrogant. Let them call you a jerk. If you're doing it right, they mean it in a good way.
Exactly.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
But this is precisely what a doormat guy would do. Duh !
Did you read the whole post? It is in a certain context.

Rollo, threat does not mean challenge. It means:

1. An expression of an intention to inflict pain, injury, evil, or punishment.
2. An indication of impending danger or harm.
3. One that is regarded as a possible danger; a menace.

If you meant challenge, you should say challenge. Using the word threat implies (to me) something negative and adversial. So why wouldn't I take it negatively?

And I have never spoken for an entire gender. I speak against entire genders being spoken for or about! Aka black and white generalizations.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
And you have made it abundantly clear that a woman would rather a man criticise or directly challenge her personally than directly challenge her gender. It's consider "wallowing" if he criticise sevreal members of your gender but it's considered challenging if he only criticise you. The thing is as a man I like generalizations. The reason is if I'm not happy with one girl then I just walk away. But if most women are like her or worse then there'd be no point in walking away so I'd just deal with her. It ahs nothing to do with "wallowing" that's just a female contrivance. I think the only reason for it is my explanation, i.e., If most all other women "suck" then the guy can't challenge her by getting a better one.

Keto, that sounds like one big excuse to keep messing with chicks that are low quality.

What I put in bold is a big red flag.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks iqqi. There are plenty of reasons guys feel bitter when they get burned. It's real, the pain is real, it's genuine. But I think a large part of it, is just accepting that maybe the guy didn't see it coming because he didn't understand attraction, how men and women operate. Sometimes it's a rude awakening but you need that awakening. Then, it's just a matter of using your knowledge and experience and getting better more predictable results because you know what you're doing. Then the bitterness tends to go away because you don't find yourself getting so deep into situations where you will get burned, you can see it coming.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
But the same characteristics that give him his confidence and sense of worth are exactly the same things that women want to be associated with. Even the most controlling, domineering wife still wants to tell her friends that the AFC she married is a "real Man" and defend him as such because anything less is a reflection on her own self-image. She wants to be with a Man that other men want to be, and other women want to ƒuck, because it confirms that she's of an equal of higher value to attract such a Man.
Yep, women are a reflection of the man they attach themselves to, and when they can look at others and see value in the form of "competition", she knows her own value is high.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I literally got an email from a girl I'm seeing early this week telling me she feels "intimidated" by me. Her word.
lol - I just got that "You intimidate me" line last week. My first time!

:cheer:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
lol - I just got that "You intimidate me" line last week. My first time!

:cheer:
Congratulations ,WJH, -here's to many happy returns,,,

" You intimidate me", means something like - " Your dominant behavior creates feelings of intrigue and uncertainty and ANXIETY in me..
I feel a little unbalanced and unsettled around you and I BOTH like and dislike it . I want more .. "

A lot of guys would hear her comment as a criticism or a statement by her that she wants to be treated in a more gentle or sensitive way. However that way lies bland COMFORT for her and the Friend Zone for you.
AFCs listen up ..

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Fingz is NOT a senior.

He is a Senor. Big difference. ;)
Actually my dear Iqqster it's Señor

You get that little tilde over the n by holding down the option key (alt for PC users) then press the letter "n", then you let go of the option/alt key and press "n" again.

</spanish lesson>

With that out of the way, lemme say that I agree with the essence of your post but feel that the semantics seem a bit off.

I don't think the real issue here is guys trying to "figure women out". Heck, that's the reason we all came here.. we did some stupid sh!t without knowing it or just flat out got ignored by that one girl we wanted so bad. Our egos couldn't handle this kind of pain, so we did a little research to see if we could unravel the Puzzle of Woman.

I think this is a good thing because it's a gateway towards addressing the roots of your romantic troubles, which is yourself!

How many of you guys feel me here? You found this forum with intentions of becoming a womanizer and breaking them hoes down to a science and instead learned about what makes YOU tick and this in turn made you a better and overall more attractive man.

This is why I believe the struggle for understanding is a worthy one.

The real problem here is over-simplification through complexity. I know that sounds retarded so lemme 'splain:

See.. our resident armchair philosophers are BENT on reducing human interactions, desires and behavior into complicated yet predictable formulas. It is a deep-seated issue with FEAR and CONTROL which prompts folks to break down every nuance of human interaction into manageable equations.

But WHY?

Well, cuz it is easy as pie to do so from the comfort of your keyboard as you bathe in the kudos and rep points from people who share your limited views. And so your perspective becomes tighter in focus, as you construct a filter through which to perceive attraction and sexual dynamics. This laser-beam of perception attracts situations and energies that further confirm and solidify your views and your mind closes up even more.

Before you know it, the billions of colors of the world have been reduced to black and white pixels as you find yourself in the same dogmatic boat as Born-Againers, Jehovah's Witnesses, Scientologists, etc. You have become a Seduction Fundamentalist!

Who the hell wants to date someone like this? You are so closed and rigid that you are probably not much fun to be around, and when you fail to attract what you want, the blame game sets in..

All of a sudden, the game is not really about your character or how you handle yourself.. it's about how screwed up women are.. or how short/tall/fat/skinny you are.. or how all <insert objects> are <insert adjectives>. This is detrimental to your development because you are not addressing the real issue, which is your lack of true character, and harmony within yourself as a sexual being. It also makes you a helluva lot less interesting, because in turn YOU become predictable!

In a nutshell, it is the failure to recognize (and inherent fear of) our infinite nature as beings of free will that holds us back from understanding our selves, our needs and each other. We try to digest the world via labels and preconceptions and this robs us of our spiritual nutrition, which is built on new experiences, insights and growth.

No matter what you want to believe, people's behavior and choices are not the sum of your elaborate calculations. There are always a thousand elements at play, yet the only one you have any shred of control over is YOURSELF.

Master the man in the mirror and the world, with its abundance of wealth, women and power will follow.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
How many of you guys feel me here? You found this forum with intentions of becoming a womanizer and breaking them hoes down to a science and instead learned about what makes YOU tick and this in turn made you a better and overall more attractive man.
Oh, and how wrong we were in trying to break down womanizing into a science. Instead, we learned that a womanizer breaks himself down into a science first and if he succeeds at that, then women follow like bees on honey.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
No matter what you want to believe, people's behavior and choices are not the sum of your elaborate calculations. There are always a thousand elements at play, yet the only one you have any shred of control over is YOURSELF.
Semantics aside, this was basically one of my main points.

The Bat said:
Oh, and how wrong we were in trying to break down womanizing into a science. Instead, we learned that a womanizer breaks himself down into a science first and if he succeeds at that, then women follow like bees on honey.
Gold star. :)

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes to understand others requires that we understand ourselves. Or in understanding others, we come to understand ourselves.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix
And you have made it abundantly clear that a woman would rather a man criticise or directly challenge her personally than directly challenge her gender. It's consider "wallowing" if he criticise several members of your gender but it's considered challenging if he only criticise you. The thing is as a man I like generalizations. The reason is if I'm not happy with one girl then I just walk away. But if most women are like her or worse, then there'd be no point in walking away so I'd just deal with her. It has nothing to do with "wallowing", that's just a female contrivance. I think the only reason for it is my explanation, i.e., if most all other women "suck" then the guy can't challenge her by getting a better one.

iqqi said:
Keto, that sounds like one big excuse to keep messing with chicks that are low quality.

What I put in bold is a big red flag.
No, it's an excuse to keep messing with the same chicks that are high quality.

Last edited:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This crap is still open?

Hasn't keto taken iqqi to school repeatedly enough to get tenure at Sosuave University by now? :crackup:

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I'd edit your sig.

Fingz is NOT a senior.

He is a Senor. Big difference. ;)
iqqi, thanks for the spell check on my hero even I didn't request for it, but hey, its all good, you might wanna ask me spell fingers instead of fingz too. Then again I've already edited it before you try, so there.

Anyway being indebted to the invaluable advises here that got me from being an insecure overweight geek to my current loving LTR, I think its safe to say let the woman, be the woman and the man, well, being a man.

Just by glancing thru, I cant help but to chuckle on iqqi's way of revealing her female characteristics online. She tries so hard to mother all of the guys here, which are resenting the way she is doing it. I just hope that she knows that men here hates to be corrected by females, even if she is right. And especially the men are in this gawd darn forum here to learn about females.

But then again, try not to analyse everything a woman does, that would drive us crazy. Most of the time could see iqqi is just trying to provoke reactions out of us, maybe this thread was made for that intention as well?

So far I consider myself to be fortunate enough to be with a mature girl that is able to trust me with her life, her finances, her family and being openly honest with me.. something like loyality, commitment that is rare in female nowadays.

I know when I say this skeptics will jump in and say that one day she would cheat, leave me when I turn into a bag of wuss and such. Divorce me and take away my car..

Well if that happens, Ill walk, no biggie. I came to this world with nothing, what I have, Im contented, if I don't have it.. *shrug* too bad then, theres always my hand for wankable purposes? no?

Im just a normal average fat guy, ya know, need a good bj, gd sex and the likes. This forum to me, serves as a pad for knowledge growth and I really enjoyed men from all walks of life in here sharing experiences. Not trying to offend though, but iqqi's post normally offend and spark off flames, esp when she is drunk.

Props for Interceptor and Señor Fingers who shielded the female side this time around, I happen to respect these two people here, so I won't say much.

I hope to end this reply by asking all of us here to remember to be consistently evolving and growing. I heard from a wise man saying that if you are green, you grow, and when you are ripe, you die.

It holds pretty true in my current R/S.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
show of hands please. How many of you GENTS have spent most of your waking "Internet" hours over the last five years posting thousands of times on a FEMALE centric Internet forum? None of you? Congratulations. You are in no danger of being diagnosed as a MALE Attention HOR.

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I WILL say this: I think that we have to be careful with the women-hating posts (and attitudes), because it does cause a subconscious incongruence when we do meet a woman we like.

I do think though, that we have to be aware of the tendencies of women. Not hate them for it, but realize that they are different from we are.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
might as well get mad at a rainstorm. Nature made it. What's the problem.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
This crap is still open?

Hasn't keto taken iqqi to school repeatedly enough to get tenure at Sosuave University by now? :crackup:

Thanks KX1, but you give me too much credit. Many others here have repeatedly taken iqqi to school and even in this thread. She never learns though :D .