The Reminder

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Great posts Interceptor.

Great interception. ;) :D
Methinks he's going to get pelleted with ass-kiss shots.

Interceptor, it's so good of you to agree with us dimwitted lowly females. Thank you for validating us.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Gold.
However I would never expect any woman to openly acknowledge this even if she had the awareness that it was true in the first place.

WE know it is true and that is all that counts.
jophil, have your read the posts after Rollo's post?

Your post is a perfect example of some of what I wrote in this thread.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
I have NEVER met a man who is successful with women complain about them or ascribe all blame to them as a sex. In fact, these men understand women and how they work (they find it amusing) but they never allow these observations (much of which is based on biology and basic mating ritual) to grow into a deep-rooted sort of hate that holds them back.
Good point. It sort of is amusing, or at least becomes amusing once you understand it. If you understand it, you understand that this is just how women operate, and if you learn how confident men operate, then the good vibes just start flowing.

If men and women were meant to be at odds and adversaries, then I don't think most of us would be here.

I think human nature will always be the same, and whatever "era" we may be in, where the words and attitudes are a little different from the previous eras, that's nothing to worry about. Human nature is what it is. It's independent from the country or era or class you live in.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Good point. It sort of is amusing, or at least becomes amusing once you understand it. If you understand it, you understand that this is just how women operate, and if you learn how confident men operate, then the good vibes just start flowing.

If men and women were meant to be at odds and adversaries, then I don't think most of us would be here.
Precisely.

For that initial attraction to be maintained, you NEED the push/pull dance. This is why the beta falls short. He doesn't know how to challenge her and an alpha can.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
Scary but fun, no? I swear, it gives me an adrenaline rush EVERY TIME. ... I LITERALLY feel like I am high on a narcotic.
Definately. !

When I tell my friends that I want a man who is smarter than me, and better than me in certain areas, they think I am INSANE. But I can tell that I haven't reached my potential as a person, and much of that is my fault for hanging around the wrong people.

Your friends are either BSing or they've never experienced a challenge and have thus deluded themselves into being happy with the status quo. It's easy to get sucked into that, "omg I want to like dominate his world...he better answer to my beck and call" type of mentality. Some women may spew that crap out, but at the end of the day, they want a many they call look UP to, one who is superior in all the right ways. Some women shy away from this because they think admitting it is equivalent to saying, "I hate myself, I don't think I'm good enough."

One of my best friends who I have the deepest conversations with, will actually admit that she is very insecure. Many women are. They want men who are not so good looking, that they know they can "pvssy whip". Silly girls.

Another one of my friends only dates losers. She recently met a gorgeous man who has an amazing career in engineering. She isn't interested! Because she feels intimidated, and that he is out of her league.

It is sort of baffling.

Then they cry and moan about how the men they ARE spending time with, cheat on them, or don't take them anywhere, or are just not that smart. I don't get it.

Positive energy works wonders. You attract what you put out there. If you seek a man who is powerful and is "superior" to you, that is what you'll find. It's a great way to filter out all the losers.

This is SO TRUE, and also you have to have FAITH for this to work.

I have NEVER met a man who is successful with women complain about them or ascribe all blame to them as a sex.

It's one thing to understand the inner workings of the female mind and to understand the male-female dynamic and an entirely different thing to go around spewing BS about women and "myths" and all BS...

Me either. That is why I sometimes make jokes about "real men" in the "real world". Sometimes this site is like the Twilight Zone, but I guess that is because the men I hang around in real life are either successful with women, or happy with themselves. Some of the reality here is just not reality! Of course, everyone creates their own realities... but why would you want such a dismal one?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
For that initial attraction to be maintained, you NEED the push/pull dance. This is why the beta falls short. He doesn't know how to challenge her and an alpha can.
Then how the hell do "betas" or "ordinary guys" get anywhere? This I DON'T understand. It's all ABOUT this dance. The dance is the subject itself.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:

I think human nature will always be the same, and whatever "era" we may be in, where the words and attitudes are a little different from the previous eras, that's nothing to worry about. Human nature is what it is. It's independent from the country or era or class you live in.
Good post.

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, whos winning?

Men side or female side with special guest interceptor?

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Then how the hell do "betas" or "ordinary guys" get anywhere? This I DON'T understand. It's all ABOUT this dance. The dance is the subject itself.
Well they do. They get in there initially and sometimes are able to maintain a relationship BUT over time, her interest wanes. Now not every woman will cheat (I'm sure some of the fine folk here will argue with me on this) but she will lose interest and just be "meh" about it all...and the beta will pursue harder and keep facing a brick wall.

Also, some women LIKE their men docile and compliant. It makes them feel safe and it works for them. But women, as a collective (generalization coming up...) will NOT remain happy with a man like this over a long period of time.

A man who challenges conveys MANY things inadvertently (that he is a provider, strong, protective, has quality genes, is selective, is mentally strong, etc). I mean, in ONE meeting you can gather a great deal about a guy just based on the way he approaches you.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
A man who challenges conveys MANY things inadvertently (that he is a provider, strong, protective, has quality genes, is selective, is mentally strong, etc). I mean, in ONE meeting you can gather a great deal about a guy just based on the way he approaches you.

This is interesting, the only part I'm not sure about is how you say you can tell he's a provider. Here, guys think if they are perceived as a provider then they aren't perceived as a lover. I think here that word is perceived as "nice guy".

Perhaps it's those other strong traits, that would equal being able to be successful in the world, and ultimately, being able to "provide" from that.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my best friends who I have the deepest conversations with, will actually admit that she is very insecure. Many women are. They want men who are not so good looking, that they know they can "pvssy whip". Silly girls.

Another one of my friends only dates losers. She recently met a gorgeous man who has an amazing career in engineering. She isn't interested! Because she feels intimidated, and that he is out of her league.

It is sort of baffling.

Then they cry and moan about how the men they ARE spending time with, cheat on them, or don't take them anywhere, or are just not that smart. I don't get it.

This is what annoys me. THESE women get far more air time than other women. It is THEIR woes and laments that get the spotlight - thereby validating the jaded views of woman haters everywhere.

Your friend who refuses to date the quality guy because she is intimidated is either BSing (and trying to communicate to you that she can get quality guys without sounding arrogant) OR she doesn't think she's good enough. So let her breed with a non-quality man. What do you care. If you are her friend, you will set her straight and attempt to show her the error or her ways. If she means nothing to you, I suggest you tell her anyway. Someone needs to snap her out of her "woe is me" BS.

No one has the right to complain about the other sex when they themselves are so flawed.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero2 said:
Uh, whos winning?

Men side or female side with special guest interceptor?
Actually Purple Haze is basically confirming all the postive masculinity stuff this place is about.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
This is interesting, the only part I'm not sure about is how you say you can tell he's a provider. Here, guys think if they are perceived as a provider then they aren't perceived as a lover. I think here that word is perceived as "nice guy".

Perhaps it's those other strong traits, that would equal being able to be successful in the world, and ultimately, being able to "provide" from that.
I use provider in the raw, primordial sense (that he can take care of his own, can protect you, won't shy away from danger, is willing to go out on a limb if the occasion arises, is adaptable etc). This all comes through in his approach. I am not talking "provider" as in he'll sign over the deed to his house and let you call him your sugar daddy.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend who refuses to date the quality guy because she is intimidated is either BSing (and trying to communicate to you that she can get quality guys without sounding arrogant) OR she doesn't think she's good enough. So let her breed with a non-quality man. What do you care. If you are her friend, you will set her straight and attempt to show her the error or her ways. If she means nothing to you, I suggest you tell her anyway. Someone needs to snap her out of her "woe is me" BS.

No one has the right to complain about the other sex when they themselves are so flawed.

She doesn't think she is good enough. And right now, she is right. She has a lot of work to do on herself. But she could take a step in the right direction, by associating with men of better character. I don't need to keep telling her though. She isn't stupid, she knows. And I prefer to lead by example. She never would have met that great guy if she wasn't hanging out with me in the first place.

I have faith in her.

The first friend I mentioned is much more a problem. She fits your last sentence. She has a very entitled viewpoint, but of course she only dates jerks. She wouldn't know what to do with a real man. But I have hope for her yet. She is very intelligent and good looking. But she has some rotten views and ways about her. (Regarding men).

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, yeah I figured that's what you meant.

I think some of the perspectives on this board are very black and white, you are either the lover playboy or the suggar daddy supplicator. Guys just need to focus on bringing out the best in themselves, and to embrace their masculinity, which is what I'm doing as well.

Honestly, if you are improving your life, then your life improves. I doubt, that if you are focusing on mental/emotional/physical growth, that financial growth wouldn't just end up being a side effect of that anyway. It doesn't have to be either/or.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Lol, yeah I figured that's what you meant.

I think some of the perspectives on this board are very black and white, you are either the lover playboy or the suggar daddy supplicator. Guys just need to focus on bringing out the best in themselves, and to embrace their masculinity, which is what I'm doing as well.

Honestly, if you are improving your life, then your life improves. I doubt, that if you are focusing on mental/emotional/physical growth, that financial growth wouldn't just end up being a side effect of that anyway. It doesn't have to be either/or.
Brilliant. ;)

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:

She doesn't think she is good enough. And right now, she is right. She has a lot of work to do on herself. But she could take a step in the right direction, by associating with men of better character. I don't need to keep telling her though. She isn't stupid, she knows. And I prefer to lead by example. She never would have met that great guy if she wasn't hanging out with me in the first place.

I have faith in her.

The first friend I mentioned is much more a problem. She fits your last sentence. She has a very entitled viewpoint, but of course she only dates jerks. She wouldn't know what to do with a real man. But I have hope for her yet. She is very intelligent and good looking. But she has some rotten views and ways about her. (Regarding men).
Working on yourself is fine. But why should one take themselves out of the game just because they are in the "fixing" stage. I mean, do we ever REALLY fix ourselves? I don't think so. No one truly achieves a state of pure enlightenment...it's a process that a very rare few finish.

It's great you're leading by example...but remember, once you leave the old skin behind, the claws come out.