The official Acne thread [Merged threads]

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
well still clear and this topic needs a bump

jonwon is a ****in acne god

i wish my face would get 100% clear(as in scars), but as long as nothnig comes it will eventually

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats a good brand of benzoyl peroxide 2.5%?

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eminence said:
whats a good brand of benzoyl peroxide 2.5%?

acne.org brand.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, it sure does! This thread has improved my success with women more than any other.

Not only do I have confidence to go get numbers, but I get them thrown at me, literally. I was driving my car, while full on staring at some hot blond in a car parked next to mine at the lights. Then I started flirting and bam she throw her number through my window.

But don't think you can just stop using the creme when it clears. I did and now it's back. I also need to apply it twice a day with heaps of BP to get results.

Prettyboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
acne question

i read the other thread on acne,
but my problem is i dont have enough money to get benzoyl peroxide, eryacne,& jojaba oil
do you think i could substite hydrogen peroxide and, neosporin

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Drink alot of water

-Change your pillowcase once a week

-STOP TOUCHING YOUR FACE PRIOR TO WASHING YOUR HANDS

-IF YOU KNOW YOUR GETTING A SMALL ZIT,DONT TOUCH IT! TOUCHING IT AND MESSING WITH IT WILL ONLY MAKE IT WORSE!

Prettyboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks
although im already doin 3/4 of those things
actually i have started changin my pillowcase
but ive noticed that when i applied neosporin, it cleaned up my face a bit
as well as hydrogen peroxide
so i figured i'd put the two together

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about your diet? Maybe really watch your intake of oils, fats, cocoas and other heavy substances. I don't just mean hamburgers and french fries either, even coffee contains heavy oils, salad dressing, dairy and more.

If you google the topics of diet and skin care I think you will find many food that will encourage acne that you could shy away from and many that will help fight it.

Also, stores sell certain soaps that are oatmeal based and can help with acne, many are very inexpensive and go a long way.

Good luck!

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a lot of sleep on a consistent basis is also important. It allows your body to repair itself (including the skin cells of your face). ;)

Last edited:

Prettyboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
iight i will try to get more sleep,
cuzz i have noticed its improved my skin
but i have to get up by 5:30
and if i go to bed to early i cant get to sleep till around 12:00
which defeats the purpose
is there anyhting that could help me go to sleep when i want it too
besides pills
for example:
things like warm milk

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...I would think that your particular pattern of sleep in more important than the duration. If you go to bed and wake up at the same time every day, your body will find its own rhythm and you'll be fine. Everyone is different: some people need 10 hours, others need 5.5.

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so far I am using Purpose Liquid cleanser to cleanse my face. It's almost as pure as water. and I am using BP 2.5%. I can't find a good moisturizer to use but I am thinking twice if I really need one? I tried Jojoba Oil and it broke me out on my forehead so I stopped using it. My face doesn't get THAT dry because I only apply the BP to the affected area (mostly my cheeks) my chin and forehead is clear now after just applying BP to the pimples. My face feels dry but then about 2 hours later it naturally goes back to normal because my face is gets really oily.

Also what gets rid of red marks left after Acne? I have this spot on my cheek thats been there for like 4 months and the skin is smooth... it's just when I look at it, theres a very bright red dot.

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prettyboi said:
i read the other thread on acne,
but my problem is i dont have enough money to get benzoyl peroxide, eryacne,& jojaba oil
do you think i could substite hydrogen peroxide and, neosporin
The healthiest solution is by assessing the root of the problem: your diet.

Check food allergies.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your supposed to mix the oil in to the mix of three and use lots of BP and apply it all over your face. Read everything here first

Don Waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once i eliminated ALL forms of dairy from my diet...problem was solved!

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so drinking milk causes acne???

i dont think diet is the cause of acne. my diet is pretty clean. I mean obviously eating chocolate, fries, and stuff won't HELP your acne, but it definitely isnt the cause of the pimple on your face you get the next day. I eat a hot dog and the next day I get a pimple... I'm not gonna blame that because I ate a hot dog.