The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH ME AND HOW TO I SAVE MYSELF FROM MYSELF?!

I woke up this morning having another paranoid day. All I could think about is how she was with someone else, how she's manipulated me, used me to fix her ego and left me a mess.

I ended up finding her number on an old letter and I sent her a text. Nothing nasty, just a little abrupt saying how I wish she hadn't contacted me and let me think she wanted to talk, then ditch me.

She replied soon after saying this kind of behaviour is exactly why she left me. After reading my letter she thought I might actually be sincere about taking responsibility for my mistakes, but this text just proved to her I've not changed.

Here comes the kick...she's not been in touch with me or acknowledged my letter because her dad died!!

Fvck!?! What can I say to that? I have just ruined every chance of recovery, every last shred of dignity and she probably thinks so little of me right now. I've just gone and confirmed exactly why she doesn't want me back.

I thought I'd learned this lesson. I vowed I would never do anything so stupid again, and yet here I am making the same mistake again and again!
Man, don't be hard on yourself. I hounded my ex like a crazy, retarded, angry, mad man. I've texted everything possibly you can to be hurtful. Especially things that I know shes insecure about.

For an entire month I was treated with disdain for like a month before she moved out. I knew somthing was wrong for about the last month, but I had no idea whats going on.

I flipped **** when she told me she was moving out, not so much the moving out part, but the lying by omission, direct lies, or half truths. She should have just left and not let me sit there driving myslef crazy. I was also drinking a lot, and doing benzos, coming off of antidepressants. I immediately got drunk and started smashing ****. She ended up running up to my neighbors apartment and called the cops.

The cops came in and I was drunk, angry, even crying a bit. But this is like 1.5 months of tension that built up from not knowing what was really going on, because she was leading me on, enjoying the nice things i started doing, and acting smug.

Well one of the cops started getting into it with me verbally (I kept my hands to myself) And eventually put me in cuffs. Well as she was getting her sh!t togather to leave, she comes over crying and yelled at the cops "What the fvck are you doing to him!" i said "shvt the fvck up you stupid b!tch, get your fvcking sh!t, and get the fvck out of here!"

Granted I wasn't a good boyfriend sometimes, but i was sometimes and she absolutely has the right to not be with me if she is not happy. But you make that decision and you tell people, you dont string them along. Even If I had a bit of a substance abuse problem, and i didnt really put very much into the relationship, I loved her as much as I was able to. I also never cheated.

Well I had been sober for about 2 weeks-ish at the point she finallytold me how she planned to move out.

So after this whole ordeal, where i made myself look very weak, i texted and I said "hey im sorry about all that, I lost my cool, you still have a key to the apartment, and feel free to come here whenever you want and you will see there is no alcohol, and that im sober." and I was for a while.

Well about three days later, guess who was knocking on my door??? She comes in, sits on the couch, we start making out, she says "im so horny" I go to take off her pants,, but she says "no, im on period" So she sucks my c0ck, and leaves. Then ignores me for a while.

When she would repsond, it would be somthing like "I need more time" right, bullsh!t.

At one point I got so mad i smashed my own phone, she bought me a new one and had it mailed to me.

I stayed in that city for 2 months, it was miserable. It was a relationship grave yard. The bed still had her scent, all the pictures she took and framed, still on the walls. She even left most of her stuff there.

I had let my emotions get so out of control, to the point where they controlled me. Now when you cross that line to far, and get real stuck in your head it can be difficult to get out of that pattern. But man your going to be fine. There is nothing wrong with you.

I broke no contact so many times I tried begging, pleading, telling her ive been sober for x amount of months, then I tried being mean, being angry, saying terrible sh!t, for so long, my ex probably thinks im the biggest loser in the world. But you know what? Fvck what she thinks. I honestly can say I dont care what she thinks anymore.

The last time I broke no contact I was asking her to be honest with me, I kinda feel like she was cheating before she left. I wanted her to tell me exactlly what was going on. Even if she was just spending time getting to know another man, and is still with me, that sh!t is cheating. Plus there were a lot of "signs" that i saw.

Your not weak bro. Who cares what she thinks. Dont be hard one yourself, forigve your self for breaking nc.

Think about it, in a few months, or couple years, you will look back and wonder why you made a big deal out of it.

I really do still believe she was cheating, or about to, or trying to monkey branch. But at this point that doesnt really matter. I would still rather know for future reference. But hey you can't always get what you want.

Stop telling yourself there is somthing wrong with you.

I still drink somtimes man. But now I go to school full time, I live on my own. Once the drinking is finally all the way gone, my life will get significantly better. The drinking makes me so depressed and I still do it. It makes me feel weak, hopless. Sometimes after I sober up and im laying there in my little apartment i think about hanging myself, alot. Or shooting myslef, and not because of her. Just because i've made bad choice after bad choice in life, and made things far more difficult then it had to be. However I will never do that.

I don't know how, but i just keep on keeping on. My life is better than a year ago, much better. I believe in time, with effort and will power, that I will have a life where I'm content with what I have, but always strive for more.

Oh and for every one on here, never resort to alcohol, or drugs to ease and pain, or anxiety. Thats a dark road you do not want to take.

You save yourself by building a new life, and try to focus on a better future. Even if you dont really believe that, keep focusing on the future, keep busy.

Oh and, it might help to take a break from this site. I visit it less, and spend less time on here. It kinda helps. When you read all this stuff, you are going to analyze your past, and compare, which causes you to focus on the past.

Last edited:

Casanova99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi again,

If you need some help with emotional problems due to the breakup, here is an excellent guy with plenty of free services, e-books, many very good videos for romantic pains, he is excellent, I recommend all players to use his free services when emotional pain arise, lot of stuff to learn about yourself and when you are suffering it is an excellent time to do it because you have the motivation:

http://www.liveinthemoment.org/blog/

Look for video titles like:

What Is The Meaning Of Love
How To Stop Thinking About Someone
How To Heal A Broken Heart – How To Stop Feeling Hurt
How To Stop Feeling Lacking and Worried About Being Single
The 7 Things We Mistake To Be Love

Have no fear pal, we are here to help you to come back in style, :)

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Casanova99 said:
Hi again,

If you need some help with emotional problems due to the breakup, here is an excellent guy with plenty of free services, e-books, many very good videos for romantic pains, he is excellent, I recommend all players to use his free services when emotional pain arise, lot of stuff to learn about yourself and when you are suffering it is an excellent time to do it because you have the motivation:

http://www.liveinthemoment.org/blog/

Look for video titles like:

What Is The Meaning Of Love
How To Stop Thinking About Someone
How To Heal A Broken Heart – How To Stop Feeling Hurt
How To Stop Feeling Lacking and Worried About Being Single
The 7 Things We Mistake To Be Love

Have no fear pal, we are here to help you to come back in style, :)
This site along with the dj bible, is far better than that.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drakeramore said:
Hi Lotus,

Nice post.

Her reason for not telling me about her future plans to go live with this guy in another country was because (in her words):
a) she was afraid it might not go through if she told people left and right
b) she didn't believe I really cared/loved her.

I cannot accept either of the two reasons and am mad at her for not warning me a few months back and not telling me just 10 days before her flight.

Now she does not owe me an explanation and sh!t but a warning and honesty - she owes me that as I have always been sincere and honest and caring with her. Anyway.

This is the most basic advice in the community, but I'll give you, and hope you understand the true meaning of it after all of this sh*t.

JUDGE BY ACTIONS, NOT BY WORDS!

I fulfilled the b) excuse the other day by telling her just how much I still love her, that she is the right girl for me, I was the one that fvcked up, etc.

After her very short and cold response along the lines of:
"take care of whatever you are going through, don't feel sorry for the past as there is no point in that, I won't write to you, and please don't write to me either, it would be for the best"

You fulfilled b)? hahahaha! You just gave what she most wanted to move on. But don't worry, I did the same. You gave her validation. Now SHUT THE HELL UP FOREVER AND LIVE WITH YOUR REGRETS

I felt a bit shocked as it was very rude on her part and a side of her I had not seen before. It was kind of eye opening. I feel like a stupid fool now, being so open and sincere with my emotions. I truly believed that she will understand me and politely try to encourage me to be strong, blah, blah, all other bs. She did not even take the time. :)

No, this is Disney/Hollywood BS. Real life women despise this sh*t.

So, yes, I am a bit angry but mostly at myself, not at her. Angry for being such an emotional doormat. I dont think I can hate her, I have come to understand that everyone is egotistical after all (I too thought she was the exception and we were right for each other) and everyone looks after his or her best interest.

No, SHE IS THE RULE! And don't worry, the ammount of pain you will go through will make you hate her. I hate mine. The person I loved is dead!

So that is what I should do.
I suspect she will contact me down the road, perhaps around the holidays.
I will reply to her, be as short as possible, extremely polite and busy. :)

:crackup: :crackup:
hahahahaha! First of all, if she contacts you DO NOT YOU DARE TO REPLY! KEEP YOUR SH*T TO YOURSELF. Be a man for a change. Reply her and you will give her what she wants, validation, and it will reinforce to her that you are a whining pvssy. It does not matter if you "play it cool".
And number two, it is most likely that she won't send you sh*t. OPEN YOUR EYES. She don't give a flying f*ck about you. You believe you are in her mind as much as she is in yours? WRONG. She dumped you recently, but for her you turned ghost long ago. The moment she decide to dump you, you were already dumped LONG AGO!

And most important, this kind of thinking. "Oh she will get in touch with me eventually" is what will keep you from moving on. I know you want her back. BUT IT IS NOT HAPPENING! Read the last 30 pages of this thread and you will see what I mean.
Stop with this thinking. Believing that she wants to talk to you will hold back your improvement!
READ IT OVER!

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
READ IT OVER!

Exactly SHE IS A FVCKING CVNT. IF SHE HAS A BABY IT WILL BE A STILLBORN AND THIS WILL HURT HER BACK. BELIEVE IN KARMA BITVCH. THATS WHAT THE CVNT DESERVES. SHE IS SATAN HERSELF

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey noobolgy , iv just read your post man and i was fine until i read where you think of hanging yourself or even shooting yourself ,

THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO DEAL WITH THINGS AS A MAN , NOW YOU LISTEN THE FVCK UP DUDE , NEVER EVER EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS WHAT WE ALL NEED TO DO WHICH IS REALISE WHATS DONE IS DONE , WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES AND MAKE BAD CHOICES FROM TIME TO TIME , BUT THE ONLY WAY TO DEAL WITH IT IS TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON , NEVER EVER FORGET THAT THIS IS JUST ONE CHICK OUT OF MILLIONS THAT IS CAUSING THESE FEELINGS.

PLEASE JUST REMEMEBER IT CAN ALWAYS BE WORSE ....ALWAYS.

GO AND CONTIUE TO FOCUS ON YOUR LIFE ANY BEING AS GOOD AT WHATEVER YOU DO IN LIFE , WOMEN MAKE GUYS DO CRAZY SHYT , SOME STICK AROUND AND MOST DONT .........WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK ANYWAY , THEY HAVE CHOICES JUST LIKE WE DO.

YOU WILL BE OK AS TIME MOVES FORWARD , ITS HARD TO DO I KNOW FIRST HAND HOW HARD THIS PAST YR HAS BEEN FOR ME , BUT SLOWLY YOU START TO CARE LESS AND LESS , AND THEN YOU CAN MAKE BETTER CHOICES , SO YOU CONTINUE TO IMPROVE YOUR WEL BEING AND YOUR FIFE IN GENERAL .

SELF DISTRUCTION IS THE EASY WAY OUT , MOVING FORWARD IS WHAT REAL MEN DO AND THEY ACCEPT THIER MISTAKES , AND THEY TRY TO BE THE BEST THEY CAN BE .

GOOD LUCK TO YA.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tripod23 said:
hey noobolgy , iv just read your post man and i was fine until i read where you think of hanging yourself or even shooting yourself ,

THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO DEAL WITH THINGS AS A MAN , NOW YOU LISTEN THE FVCK UP DUDE , NEVER EVER EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS WHAT WE ALL NEED TO DO WHICH IS REALISE WHATS DONE IS DONE , WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES AND MAKE BAD CHOICES FROM TIME TO TIME , BUT THE ONLY WAY TO DEAL WITH IT IS TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON , NEVER EVER FORGET THAT THIS IS JUST ONE CHICK OUT OF MILLIONS THAT IS CAUSING THESE FEELINGS.

GO AND CONTIUE TO FOCUS ON YOUR LIFE ANY BEING AS GOOD AT WHATEVER YOU DO IN LIFE , WOMEN MAKE GUYS DO CRAZY SHYT , SOME STICK AROUND AND MOST DONT .........WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK ANYWAY , THEY HAVE CHOICES JUST LIKE WE DO.

YOU WILL BE OK AS TIME MOVES FORWARD , ITS HARD TO DO I KNOW FIRST HAND HOW HARD THIS PAST YR HAS BEEN FOR ME , BUT SLOWLY YOU START TO CARE LESS AND LESS , AND THEN YOU CAN MAKE BETTER CHOICES , SO YOU CONTINUE TO IMPROVE YOUR WEL BEING AND YOUR FIFE IN GENERAL .

SELF DISTRUCTION IS THE EASY WAY OUT , MOVING FORWARD IS WHAT REAL MEN DO AND THEY ACCEPT THIER MISTAKES , AND THEY TRY TO BE THE BEST THEY CAN BE .

GOOD LUCK TO YA.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=205337

Fvck that CVNT

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
tripod23 said:

GOOD LUCK TO YA.
I said I think about it sometimes. I would never do it. It would fvck my parents up, and my siblings. There is no way I could do that to them. Its all good. She is not causing any feelings. I allowed this to affect me. I let myself get how I was.

I think I mostly think about that because ive been messing up my breain chemistry with substances.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all the beta phags

to All To Those Beta Phags Who Want To Break Nc

The Cvnt Dont Care About You. If She Did She Wouldnt Have Dumped You
If She Contacts You Its About Her Not You. It Was Always About Her

She Will Ask You To Change Or Profess Her Love For Her. Dont . This Is Trap. She Just Wants Validation And Power Over You

We Are Not Perfect. If She Bitcvhes About You Then She Dont Care About You. A Person Who Truly Loves You Will Forgive Your Mistakes And Stand By Yourside. If Not Then Shes A Cvnt

If She Gives Bs About Her Going To Be 30 And She Needs To Move To Stability Then She Dont Give A Fvck About You. She Just Looking For A Lifeboat. Its All About Her . Not You

If You Were True To Her And She Found Something Better Than Good Luck To Thr Cvnt. She Will Ger Her Retribution. Karma Is A Bitvch

Look At Her Actions Not Words

Love People That Love You

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I contacted mine. I scolded her for her lies and misbehavior. Then I told her she has to submit to physical punishment in the form of spankings and beatings on the ass with a riding crop if she expects to get back into my good graces. Now I am ignoring her again.

She fetishizes physical abuse and domination.

Sure wish I knew what the fvck was wrong with me a month ago.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought I'd drop in with an update..

I'm doing pretty good now. I'm still having my low days and wake up some mornings feeling down, angry and rejected and go to bed some nights and can't stop obsessing, but I'm gradually reaching acceptance now.

One of the biggest mistakes I have made during my recovery is to blame myself and try way too hard to understand her and give her the benefit of the doubt. Yes, she has her side of the story and she's still resentful towards me over some things, but my attempts to say I'm sorry and put it right just reaffirms she was right and showed me to be weak in my convictions.

This is something you all have to remember AT ALL TIMES!!!

Here's another fact. I broke up on really awful terms with my ex, I hurt her and let her down, and yet she still contacted me to tell me she loved me and she still had feelings for me, wanted to meet me, wanted me in her life...BUT the moment I started playing into her hands, apologising for my mistakes and trying to make amends, she dismissed me and moved on!

A woman will never chase a man who is running towards her. She will never miss a man who keeps contacting her to remind her he's still available and still cares. If you stick around as a safety net, flatter her in any way or put her emotions to rest, then she will move on quicker.

Let her hate you. Let her be angry. Because at least when she hates you, she feels something towards you and you are on her mind.

It really does help you to reach a point of understanding and forgiveness in your own mind. If you can be grateful for what you shared together, then that is even better and will help you to heal and move on much faster. However, never share those thoughts with her. If you want her to care about you, then you have to leave that tension in the air and keep her emotions ticking.

I knew all of this in the beginning and I was right, but somewhere along the way I got weak, I let my emotions do my thinking, I fell into a false sense of security and started giving her the benefit of the doubt, and worst mistake of all...I went out of my way to make her feel better!

Now, before you start sending your ex abusive messages to try and stir up her anger, you have to realise that any form of attention is a form of flattery. Any contact, positive or negative, just affirms that you still care, that you are still hurting over her.

Cut contact and stick to it. And above all, stick to your convictions. If she's going to come running back, it will be because she misses you and still feels for you, not because you said the right things and made her feel better.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the idea of contacting her but being dismissive? Of course this is a mixed message but mixed messages can be good, partly because it forces her to spend brainpower processing them.

With mine, it broke her silent treatment and pulled her back into my sphere. I have the advantage now.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeefNoJerky said:
She just texted me, the entire text says:

I love you.

WTF do I do?!?
Go back and read my posts on here, then ignore it!!

I made the mistake of responding to a text like this and it was the start of a downward spiral for me.

If she truly means it, her mind will be going crazy if you simply ignore it.

It could be a game, it could be attention seeking or manipulation, or it could be a moment of weakness. Only time and your silence will bring out the truth.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeefNoJerky said:
She just texted me, the entire text says:

I love you.

WTF do I do?!?
She don't love you.

She loves herself. She wants to feel good about herself. Only 3 words and she drove you insane!

Believe me. I've been there, and I've done that!

Fight the urge to respond. Open your eyes to the truth.

If she loved you indeed she would be crying at your porch for 5 days straight, sun or rain.

THIS IS JUST A TEXT! Nothing more! IT. IS. JUST. ONE. TEXT.

Read Jariel's post up there, read the latest mikey2012 post, and read this as well
Culebra23 said:
You hit the nail on the head, when a woman wants you she will stop at nothing. They will send flowers, they will call, call, call, text, text, text, text, email, email, send you pics in panties. If you have a new girl they will do everything to sabotage your new relationship, I am telling you this from experience.

Now a lot of your boys are getting your hopes up on one text, one email, one call from your ex after a couple of weeks or months of NC. You, hear the phone and can't control yourself, you've worked so hard to get the puta out of your mind and now she is calling, it must mean she wants to get back together ---- so you think. When you respond to her she will go cold again. Listen boys, I will give you some advice and I hope you guys are reading this and paying attention. Do yourselves a favor and read all the postings on this message board, in particular the first 100 pages. A lot of men have gotten that call/text/email from their ex's after a couple of weeks of NC, after they have practically healed, it's sad when they respond to their ex only to realize nothing had changed, the ex didn't want to get back together. If you really want to get the upper hand on your ex, when she contacts you DO NOT RESPOND, IF you DO you will be welcoming an extended heartache. What you should do is give it at least 60 days from the first contact, give yourself 2 months. If your ex really wants you her quest to get you back will accelerate to the point of madness/insanity.

If you make it too easy for them to come back they will not appreciate it, they will drop you at the slightest argument. Be a man, appreciate your worth.

BeefNoJerky

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. I'm ignoring it.

I'm drunk on dopamine right now and really appreciate the arm's length perspective of you guys.

Thanks.
BeefNoJerky

Last edited:

drakeramore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Mikey, your last post is quite solid advice-wise.

But, you do come across as rather hateful and bitter in your posts. I would never wish anything bad to happen to my ex girl. In fact I would like her to be happy, she gave me a lot, we shared a lot of exciting moments.

I do not want to start hating her. Lotus, you too say you hate your ex. That would never work for me. I am not a negative person in general, negativity, being full of hate is not my style.

What I will try to do though is become blissfully indifferent to my ex girl, hating her would mean I would still have her on my mind and would still be giving her a part of my attention/thoughts. Hence all the pain and heartache will be prolonged. My goal is to just be INDIFFERENT, that is it. I would like to be able, if I meet her by chance, to simply greet her, wish her a nice day and walk by her on the sideway, no negative emotions, no nothing.

That in my mind is what will heal me best.

I don't know what you guys went through, perhaps it was worse than what I went through, but I cannot fill myself with hate over this one experience.

It is a learning experience and if I react to it the right way I will be wiser and better for it.

Now, yes, I may have behaved like a pvssy in my situation but I am human. I make mistakes, I just let my emotions get the better of me. I am also quite a sincere kind of guy and always strive to be truthful to the people around me.

I just made the mistake of placing my heart in the hands of this girl and letting her see my sincere emotions thinking that she is different and will handle my heart with care.

Lesson learned I guess. But I don't regret it. What I said was all true, I really loved her a week ago, now things are gradually starting to change.

I am positive that NC would not be a problem with me and I will not break it, ever. If someone breaks it, it will be her.

In the above posts you say I shouldn't reply in the event she does break it. I think otherwise, I will reply but be indifferent, it will be as if I were talking to a friend I once knew long, long ago, I will not let myself get carried away with all emotions. But by replying and being indifferent I will be able to show that I am not in pain anymore. Trying to hurt her now, to impress her how awesomely happy I feel right now after she left would be a bad, bad way to motivate myself, it would mean after all this I still cannot get her out of my mind.

And btw, you are right, a week or two ago I most likely would have taken her back had she suggested that. Although I am not 100% sure but I think I would have. I would have reacted emotionally, in a weak way, even excusing myself to her for making her look for somebody else.

Now, I can objectively say that I have most of the blame for why things didn't work out between us. Still though, you guys are right, had she really, really loved me, she would have waited and would have forgiven me in the hope that she can be with me as in the meantime I didn't pursue any other girl whatsoever, I was loyal because I knew I loved her.

Anyway, long story short, I am on my way of becoming indifferent to her and today was a good step in that direction.

I only hope I do not become disillusioned that I will meet one day that special girl with whom I will be able to really be myself and who will give me all that I dream of in the process of coping with this breakup.

Yes, you guys may say that it is a foolish illusion but nevertheless it is a beautiful one, wouldn't you agree?

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, to drakeramore (Suits everyone else though)

What you've said is really touching, and completely outside the curve of guys among here!

I'm buddist, I meditate, and I'm a overall good and center minded person. My username is Lotus Effect because it is the hability that the sacred lotus have of growing perfecly clean even through the mud. Which means that my intention is to grow to become the best person I know I can be even through this "mud" of bad feelings and emotions, hatred included.

I've said I hate my ex, but not with the full power of the word. She can go live her own life, I couldn't care less. I don't care if she become the next president of Brazil, or if she dies in a plane crash. I just know she is bad, and I don't want her in my life. She has caused me nothing but harm after the D day.

Yeah, we had an amazing relation'ship', but being a ship, it wrecked, and the amazing person that I shared this ship went down to the ocean floor. It is normal that you still have this pedestalized version of your ex. I had for such a long time that I just can't believe how foolish I was.

She dumped in May 26th. I've joined this forum Oct 1st. Do the math. And while you do the calculation, guess what I've tried to do throughout all of this time... Guess how perfect I imagined her to be... How it was all my fault...

In other words, I was very much like you. I wasn't this bitter regarding her. But as I've said millions of times, the truth hurts, and we refuse very hard to see it, because it goes against with all that we believed our whole lifes! You say you don't want to hate someone who has done such evil deeds to you? Ok, it's your problem being so naive, but it's also your choice. You say being indifferent is a better option for you? Magnific. This is a really good mindset.

But cope with me in this one. What do you think true indifference is?

Answering her in a short polite manner everytime she talks to you,
or
Not answering at all, because she means absolutely nothing to you?

You may go and say, of course answering her, because it will show I'm treating her like any distant friend of mine, and not answering her will show her I'm hurt and can't bare to talk to her. Right??

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, you don't want to treat her like any distant friend of yours, mainly because, do you want to be friends with her?
If your answer is Yes, then you have lots of reading and thinking to do, because NO, you don't! There is nothing more stupid than being friends with her. NOTHING!

And secondly it may even seem to her that you are hurt and can't talk to her... In the first hour, the first few days, the first weeks, months. Then 3 years have passed since she sent you happy holidays ;] and you have not said a word to her. Do you believe she will think Yeah, he is still very hurt about me, and he is probably home crying right now? Yeah my friend. The answer to that is a BIG ASS NO!

Now if you want to be her little b!tch for the course of your life, go ahead, answer her, act indifferent, because everyone, Me and You and Her (and everyone in this forum) will know it is an ACT!
Go on! Play the indifference card on her! Hahaha. Fool.
This will only cushion her fall and leave you in her net of backups

OPEN YOUR EYES GOD DAMN IT! IF YOU WANT TO BE INDIFFERENT, BE INDIFFERENT.
AND TO REALLY BE INDIFFERENT YOU HAVE TO BE GONE!!!
FOREVER!!!

Next time she hears from you it will be your name it will be on the radio, or in the cover of forbes magazine. This is the mindset you should have.

Please, I say this with all the kindness in my heart, I'm a good person, and I want to see a better you a month from now!
But stop being a little b!tch, you are embarassing yourself and everyone in here!

Keep it strong! :box:

drakeramore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus, I am glad you are trying to help, man! :)

I agree with most of the things you say above.

I am ready to admit that it may be a mistake to reply to her if she contacts me one day but, at least at the moment I don't plan not to respond. :) Of course it will be something quite short on words and big on politeness. But then again, she may never contact me again, or maybe she will a few yrs from now when this would only be a distant vague memory and a laughing matter.

But I will not reply to every message she sends me, just to some holiday wishes or something along those lines eventually. I don't know, haven't thought about it all that much. Which is quite good in itself as you are right about something else - I need to absolutely root out all thoughts of when and if she will ever contact me again, that will set me back for a while and is totally counterproductive.

Anyway, thanks for meaning well and being sincere, I highly appreciate those qualities.