The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Kamille said:
and a very good definition it is: I understand that the posts on this forum are therefore to help men get to that moment of intimacy.
This is the way MOST normal women work.

Once you have "laid the pipe down" and made them moan at 3am, all the groundwork is laid out, so to speak. They, unless they are complete sluts, will start to become emotionally attatched. If there was a decent foundation of REAL friendship (Not the LJBF crap) and there is compatibility, there exists a wonferful chance at a REAL LTR. Concerts, wine festivals, vacations to Disneyworld in Orlando with her kid(s) and yours, holidays, family gatherings, birthdays, Valentines Day, walks in the park, trips to the zoo, nights on the town, dinner, dancing, pool at the poolhall, and maybe even an engagement ring, and wedding bells down the road, all start with that one magical date when she allows you to prove to her that you know the difference between a ****oral and a G-Spot orgasm at her place after a couple of glasses of wine.

THIS is the difference between a REAL date and the LJBF crap. :up:

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TruthSeeker said:
The only reason why you guys have been banned was because none of your posts were inline with the guidelines. Simple as that. You follow the guidelines, you don't get banned.

It's just that way over there and frankly speaking, it's a good thing cos people don't need posts like those posted by JackPrescott and the likes.

Touche/Hombre did the same thing. How come you're not condeming it for doing the same?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TruthSeeker said:
The only reason why you guys have been banned was because none of your posts were inline with the guidelines. Simple as that. You follow the guidelines, you don't get banned.

It's just that way over there and frankly speaking, it's a good thing cos people don't need posts like those posted by JackPrescott and the likes.
Plenty of level-headed and respectful posts and posters have been banned, at your site. I can understand you're not allowed to question the mods there, so who knows.

I don't see this accomplishing anything. If I want to ask from advice from women then I know where to go, Loveshack. If the women want advice from men, they can come to So Suave, or stay at Loveshack.

Captain Obvious.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And Lishy are you going to answer my question?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Lishy said:
I have found ALOT of nice people on SS. I have also found ALOT of rude, ignorant women haters! People on here have hated me JUST for being a woman and having the audacity to come on here! How dare I come to this exclusive mans club! Women are to be ignored and treated with disdain!

I came here as I was intrigued by the differences with here and LS - At first I liked the fact that the mods were not heavy handed but now I see why it is like that at LS!

I have been abused and put down for no reason other then I am a useless woman.

Don't get me wrong, alot of you guys welcomed me and made me feel welcome but that was far outnumbered by the sly remarks and put downs. One guy even went to LS and copied and pasted something I had written 3 years ago at LS lol - I dont care but that is how nasty it got.

I am human and yes I am female and I should have been made more welcome IMO!
I dont think you're useless. I'll bet you pop open a mean bottle of Corona for your man, as he is watching the game!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Purple-Haze said:
Not all women "parlay victim mentality into a vengeance against any and all masculine perspective." It is this sort of generalization that stunts healthy debate. One cannot argue with such a sweeping statement b/c it implies the speaker does not wish to seek out more information (after all, if "all" are like this, what's the point).

Those who lie and wallow in their misery need a rude awakening. It is one thing to mourn a loss for a certain period of time...but to take it and turn it into a way of life, a way of life that treats human beings as commodities is pathetic. As TBF said, it is the victim victimizing.

I have to say, it's cool that you're on LS posting your perspective. Even if I don't agree with all of if necessarily, it's still cool.

And just for the record: masculine men are sexy. No doubt about they. A man who is in charge of his manhood and knows who he is IS a definite keeper. That is what charm and charisma are all about. But then I don't need to tell you that, do I Karma?
Don't mistake my tonality as accusatory. It was not. But my experience is that more women than men will use thier victimness to some type of underhanded advantage and a weapon.

I appreciate you coming over to our house and sharing your experiences. Don't let the few cloud your view of the good here. I appreciate you guys not bombing me over there (for the most part) and appreciating my own perspective.

And no, you do not have to tell me what confidence is about. I live it in word and deed. :flowers:

TruthSeeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Touche/Hombre did the same thing. How come you're not condeming it for doing the same?
Excuse me, I believe he was talking about LS. I'm a member there far longer than I have been here. Maybe you should direct that question to your moderators?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Plenty of level-headed and respectful posts and posters have been banned, at your site. I can understand you're not allowed to question the mods there, so who knows.

I don't see this accomplishing anything. If I want to ask from advice from women then I know where to go, Loveshack. If the women want advice from men, they can come to So Suave, or stay at Loveshack.

Captain Obvious.

Reset, it has been said that Touche/Hombre is pretty much indicative of the female mentality of the female membership at LS. Essential the ideological leader of sorts.

If that's the case, I can't see how anyone can benefit from their insight.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TruthSeeker said:
Excuse me, I believe he was talking about LS. I'm a member there far longer than I have been here. Maybe you should direct that question to your moderators?
My question was directed at your pointing out Jack Prescott's behavior as offensive, yet you make no mention of the same behavior demonstrated by one of your fellow LS members.
My question is why?
Is this an intentional oversight?

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Don't mistake my tonality as accusatory. It was not. But my experience is that more women than men will use thier victimness to some type of underhanded advantage and a weapon.

I appreciate you coming over to our house and sharing your experiences. Don't let the few cloud your view of the good here. I appreciate you guys not bombing me over there (for the most part) and appreciating my own perspective.

And no, you do not have to tell me what confidence is about. I live it in word and deed. :flowers:
No, I assume that the bad apples are just that. Disgruntled and still struggling to find their way. It's all good.

Why have you not responded to my post on LS?

And yes, I am learning patience (slowly but surely). :cheer:

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...you take a quick look up at her, sweating, eyes closed, and legs spread as wide as she can, trembling slightly and breathing heavily.....

That is the definition of success with women.
Fair play and a lovely description at that :)

Keep in mind though, this is only "success" if all you are interested is getting your rocks off. At some point you will have to manage the women you juggle. Unless you plan on being a serial ONSer for life, then eventually your idea of success will have to evolve past simple fornication. Whether you are working FWBs or doing multiple LTRs, a whole other level of game is required.

I know many guys who can pull no problem, but all their relationships end in disaster. To me it's the equivalent of those muscle-heads at the gym who flex their massive pecs and arms all day, but can barely hold up that top weight on their pathetic chicken legs. They become deformed by their fixations!

Ultimately, this game offers many arenas in which your mettle is tested. The bedroom is just one, and that part is a cakewalk in comparison to the rest IMHO.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Reset, it has been said that Touche/Hombre is pretty much indicative of the female mentality of the female membership at LS. Essential the ideological leader of sorts.

I'm not going to generalize about the women at LS. I do think it's a woman's site, run by women for women (gender of mods irrelevant) but I think I have learned that beyond the knee-jerk forum protection and PUA-waryness, plenty of them can appreciate at least some of this sites aims.

TruthSeeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Is this an intentional oversight?
Nope. I read some a few threads started by women that really wanted answers and some really did give good/helpful answers and his answers were just awful and degrading women etc. It's just something I noticed.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
Fair play and a lovely description at that :)

Keep in mind though, this is only "success" if all you are interested is getting your rocks off. At some point you will have to manage the women you juggle. Unless you plan on being a serial ONSer for life, then eventually your idea of success will have to evolve past simple fornication. Whether you are working FWBs or doing multiple LTRs, a whole other level of game is required.

I know many guys who can pull no problem, but all their relationships end in disaster. To me it's the equivalent of those muscle-heads at the gym who flex their massive pecs and arms all day, but can barely hold up that top weight on their pathetic chicken legs. They become deformed by their fixations!

Ultimately, this game offers many arenas in which your mettle is tested. The bedroom is just one, and that part is a cakewalk in comparison to the rest IMHO.
Why do you refer to your interaction with women as the "game"?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I understand that..but what I am getting is that it seemed to me like you feel entitled to more of a welcome for whatever reason. At least thats the way I see it.
I am just curiouis as to why you felt you deserved a 'welcome' at all.
That's it, no biggie.
I wasn't part of the raid, and had no interest in it. So Im out of the loop so to speak with a lot of the details.
Interestingly enough, I did try to welcome Touche/Hombre was called a 'phony' and rebuffed! LOL!

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:

That was me being "diplomatic". I have no intention of going there to get advice from anyone. Asking women for guidance regarding romance, those days are behind me. And even if I did post in there I would get banned anyway, if I'm not already.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TruthSeeker said:
Nope. I read some a few threads started by women that really wanted answers and some really did give good/helpful answers and his answers were just awful and degrading women etc. It's just something I noticed.
OK so you're taking the 5th on Touche/Hombre's behavior I take it?

OK, fair enough.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Kamille said:
So appearing to sucking up to women= bad. You guys can flame me a little if it'll keep your reps intact. :D

I'm a social scientist, so I am professionally trained to ask questions. It made me laugh when one of you mentionned the socratic method in the invasion thread. It is my way of life. What I love most in life is understanding the rational behind other people's perspective, especially when it seems to be in part at odds with mine.
Do some research or a Paper on the attraction of the "Bad Boy"....what is it that drives women to him? You could make this your PHD topic.

I know a male, age 29, stoner ass drunken pothead, who is about 55 times more obnoxious than me, even on tequila. This guy barely has a GED, he works at a popular Steakhouse, as a waiter, and has done this for about 7 years, no motivation to go to school, move up or get a better job, he enjoys what he does.

Typical day for "Gage"

Gage awakens with a hangover at 12pm. Lights up his pipe, does a few hits and showers. His sexy blonde (25) girlfriend, "Jill" has left for work, 7 hours ago, and has already ironed his uniform for his job. He has to be there at 4. So he has some time to kill. He eats the leftovers he brought from the resturant, and then smokes some more pot as he plays the latest X-Box WW2 game online. Plays this and smokes until 1:30 when "Bill" another stoner comes to pick him up. (Gage does not own a car or a valid driver's license) They play and light up till 2:25, at which time they go to a park and shoot hoops. Then, it's time for work. Bill is a line cook, and Gage is a waiter. He waits tables from 4-10 or so, then he collects his money, has a beer and a shot, and goes home with Bill about 1130 or so, who drives him back home. "Jill" is there, and is asleep in her room...she has already bought them a 12 pack. Bill and Gage light up the pipes, put on some heavy metal music, and continue playing the online WW2 XBox game from 11:45 until 5am. during this time, Gage goes into the bedroom and gives Jill an obligatory kiss on the cheek while she sleeps. Then back to the games. They consume the entire 12 pack, and smoke at least 6-7 bowls, until Bill decides, as the sun is coming up to go home. Then Gage goes and drunkenly passes out in bed with Jill who wakes up an hour later and showers to get ready to go to work and iron his uniform.

Repeat, 7 days a week, 365.

Kamille

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I'm a social Philosopher, not a scientist. Science, by it's definition, is having the ability to destruct and reconstruct a given constant using specific guidelines and rules. There is no way relationships and feelings can be bound to such stringent grounds.
:crackup: You got me there. It was part of my opening lecture the first class I taught: "some people think it's important to establish whether or not sociology is a science. My perspective is that sociology doesn't have to be a science to be relevant. It all links up to question of objectivity and subjectivity. (bla bla bla professor droning on about stuff that students have no clue why it should matter to them)"

I loved teaching that class.

Status
Not open for further replies.