The issue with telling men to work on self improvement

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, most of this mainstream advice is very outdated. All this tick box get a good job/career stuff is funny because what i do is not something a lot of women even ask lol no factor in dating at all. Although working retail won't exactly help your case.
One benefit to working retail is that a lot of girls work retail and there's tons of stores that will have young female customers.

Women don’t care about your $100k salary. They care about your job. A guy making $100k doing white collar **** will not pull women the same way a guy making $100k bartending or tattooing or club DJing would.
I think a lot of people should learn how to properly sell and market even the most boring mundane events/careers to other people.

When I talk about my crappy minimum wage retail jobs, I focus on the times that I saw the security guard body slam a shoplifter like it's the WWE or the time a customer wanted me to have a quickie with her while her husband was waiting in line.

I was being sarcastic when I wrote that, but the point was that there could be a million things going on in a woman's life that you just met which would take far more priority than you lol. Let's say you got a new job and are going to be moving to a different area of your metro, are you going to put all this on hold because of some dumb girl you took out for a date the other night that you still barely even know?
One of my friends once asked me if I would convert to Judaism for a woman, and I said "how hot are we talking?"

Well after her telling me what she did she asked me what I did. I’m open to hearing what I should’ve responded with.
You probably should've sold it like you're the company's best car salesman. Like they call you in to close deals that nobody else can close.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro what are you talking about $3 million? are you living in the 1990s? have you seen the price of gas, price of housing, and everything else?
A few years ago I saw a $1,000,000 house in Miami on Zillow that had a pool the same size as the house itself was. That was before the major wave of inflation in 2021-2023 though.

so like I have been saying for years, there is no such thing as game. everything is just pure statistical chance.
Game was recently proven to exist definitively and factually. A YouTube channel did a pickup competition with a PUA vs. a blackpilled chadlite (male 7.5)

Day 1: the chadlite crushes the PUA and is leading 3.5 points to 1.5

Day 2: the chadlite gets blown out on the first set, and completely gets psyched out causing him to nearly lose. He got 0 points and the PUA caught up. Final score 3.5 to 3 with the chadlite winning by a lucky hair.

He got rejected one time, and lost all of his confidence immediately. As opposed to the seasoned PUA.

Lol, name one business that can pay off $3million worth of loans in 5yrs? And if it's not borrowed money, what 20-30yo comes to the table with 3milllion?

And 3million isn't going to get you very far.
3 million will get you amazingly far. You could pay rent on a nice apartment for decades. You could buy a really nice house. It would replace the average person's income for 60 years

you could invest it relatively safely and get 5% (150,000) to live off of per year.

I do agree that making $3,000,000 from a business is an insane level of success that many business owners probably won't see in their lifetimes.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@devilkingx2

Your comment about 3 million is exactly what I was getting at, not sure what that other poster was talking about with that amount not meaning much lol. If you kept lifestyle in check it would totally set you up for life and you wouldn't be without. In fact, if you were willing to still work even part time you wouldn't need this much.

I think the biggest issue is when people get a large amount of money virtually out of nowhere, good examples would be those that win the lottery or someone who is a top pick in the NBA, overnight music star, etc. These are incredibly rare occurrences in the big picture, and aren't really worth mentioning, but I believe it's mostly because it comes so fast and out of nowhere and it's overwhelming to some degree. Most people who win the lottery and a substantial number of pro athletes end up bankrupt. There are many reasons for this. With the lottery, I feel that most people who buy into that **** are honestly not that intelligent to begin with. I saw a stat a year ago where people that made under 20k per year, or something around that number, spent close to $500/year in lottery tickets, scratch tickets, etc.

A better scenario is where you slowly and steadily worked towards financial success. I think you appreciate the process itself and have a greater understanding of what money really provides, which is freedom and comfort. Unless you were incredibly lucky, you don't get this way by splashing around with your money. You don't get rich by going out to the club every weekend and reserving spots in the VIP section. You don't get rich by buying expensive clothes or cars. Almost all of that **** people see on instagram is all a bunch of b.s.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago I saw a $1,000,000 house in Miami on Zillow that had a pool the same size as the house itself was. That was before the major wave of inflation in 2021-2023 though.

Game was recently proven to exist definitively and factually. A YouTube channel did a pickup competition with a PUA vs. a blackpilled chadlite (male 7.5)

Day 1: the chadlite crushes the PUA and is leading 3.5 points to 1.5

Day 2: the chadlite gets blown out on the first set, and completely gets psyched out causing him to nearly lose. He got 0 points and the PUA caught up. Final score 3.5 to 3 with the chadlite winning by a lucky hair.

He got rejected one time, and lost all of his confidence immediately. As opposed to the seasoned PUA.

3 million will get you amazingly far. You could pay rent on a nice apartment for decades. You could buy a really nice house. It would replace the average person's income for 60 years

you could invest it relatively safely and get 5% (150,000) to live off of per year.

I do agree that making $3,000,000 from a business is an insane level of success that many business owners probably won't see in their lifetimes.
in the scenario that you describe, the seasoned pua was just more confident and kept trying after getting rejected. by game i mean "a set of techniques to get a girl to like you" like "display high value" "neg" all that garbage doesn't exist. I believe it's just about being at the right place at the right time.