THE G/F STEALERS Club //// Learn the ways to steal G/Fs (1.0)////

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Now iam going to show all you guys how to steal some Another guys GIrl from him under his nose...

Why?

You might say its against the DJ principles but I say screw it Girls are hurting poor AFCS everyday Why not just speed up the process and get something out of it and end up screwing the girl litterlly ..

((First PRINCIPLE of the G/F stealer Club is ..Always end the relationship 1 week after you have screwed litterley after you have rejoiced in doing her from the back and every position in the kama sutra ..
DUMP HER ASS HARD .. for being such a ***** and leaving the other guy for you ..

((Second PRINCIPLE of the G/F Stealer Club is NEVER NEVER NEVER fight or argue with the Boyfriend try not to even interact if possible with the boyfriend .. He is not the enemy but the dummy
its for his own good .. If possible befriend him .

((Third PRINCIPLE of the G/F Stealer Club is Never Admit your trying to steal the g/f from the guy .. Instead Think about it like ... "Your girl choose me"

Ok now for some solid information on stealing girls from other guys..

REMEMBER these lines that girls say every time...

"I came into the club with my b/f but idont know if ill leave with him"

"I like him but if i find someone better ill leave him"

"I love my b/f but that guy can rock my world any day"

"Dam he looks way better then my b/f i would just love trade you "

"My b/f is awsome in the sack.. Oh yeah he lookis like he is.. mine is ok in bed but i wouldnt mine having yours for a ride.."

"Honey we were just making out because its just fun "

"He swept me off my feet not like you "

THESE ARE THE THINGS GIRLS ARE SAYING EVERYDAY ...Girls are just like me and you They want what they want..

Most girls wont have a strong connection with a b/f that you think they would.. 20% OF couples have a strong emotional ... Soul and love Connection that movies fantasise about..

Most couples are just doing it because there is nothing better they can get or they are obligated for social proof to have a b/f or any b/f no matter if there is a connection or not just as long as they are not annoying..

So Next time you see a couple think about how strong there bond is... I GARANTEE ITS NOT AS STRONG AS YOU THINK AND YOU COULD BREAK IT IN NO TIME..

SO ARE YOU IN THE CLUB......?

Just reply with a yes or no if i get more then 10 peoples i will post up the 2.0 part

Techniques and Tactics is coming soon in about 2hours after i get like 10 members..

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays girls are so shallow, they'll fukk you if they're attracted to you and you have a car.

Don't really need a lot of 'technique', if she thinks you're cute/hot/sexy, then all you have to do is convince her that it's ok to cheat which is VERY easy, sometimes, you don't even have to do that, her mind is already made up, you just need to isolate her.

This isn't my style though.

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
excactly

Originally posted by StuartScott x 2
Nowadays girls are so shallow, they'll fukk you if they're attracted to you and you have a car.
Very true and what we are doing here is just filtering those girls and just screwinggg them and using them.. REVENGE IS SWEET oh soo sweet all the girls that you can get..

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say that girls are just as shallow as men. For example I read a news report that Scott Peterson has all of these women writing to him in prison.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
toot86,

I am interested in reading more of what you have to say. There is this girl that comes around to visite me every once in awhile and she has a BF.

DarkTrick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stealers Club

toot86,

I am in -

It's what I live for...

/DT

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously.

What the hell kinda post is this?

Stealing Gfs isn't necessary....at least not in the sense that you plot a scheme to get her away from her boyfriend.

As Djs, we do what we do. This will attract the women, regardless of if they have boyfriends or not. Girls will cheat, if they can get something better, and more times than not, will leave a guy for a better one.

Alot of the stuff in the "G/F stealer Club" is garbage.

((First PRINCIPLE of the G/F stealer Club is ..Always end the relationship 1 week after you have screwed litterley after you have rejoiced in doing her from the back and every position in the kama sutra ..
Principal #1 tells you to drop the girl after one week....what if you haven't figured out how to get her, yet? Why is this presented first?

((Second PRINCIPLE of the G/F Stealer Club is NEVER NEVER NEVER fight or argue with the Boyfriend try not to even interact if possible with the boyfriend .. He is not the enemy but the dummy
B...B....B...Befriend him!!?

What?

I will not screw my friends girls, so why would I befriend somebody, then stab him in the back?

((Third PRINCIPLE of the G/F Stealer Club is Never Admit your trying to steal the g/f from the guy .. Instead Think about it like ... "Your girl choose me"
Yeah, if confronted by an angry BF, get all ****y and arrogant by saying she chose me over you. Why not add a little fuel to the fire.

First you say don't admit anything, then you say tell him she chose you? That's a contradiction in itself, and will probably get you a punch to the temple.

REMEMBER these lines that girls say every time...
All those lines....I don't think I've ever heard any women say that. EVER.
They are shallow, but they are also very sneaky. They'd never admit what they were thinking/plotting. At least not to a guy.

Just reply with a yes or no if i get more then 10 peoples i will post up the 2.0 part
SO ARE YOU IN THE CLUB......?
No

To all the newbies....Don't take this advice seriously!!!!!!!!!!!
It could get you in trouble.

The Bad Ass Canadian

El Campeon 56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well obviously the type of advice being advocated here is a little bit more controversial than standard DJ material. But Toot clearly has a method or plan to use when in the situation where you wish to steal a man's woman away. This does in fact defy many of the principles we have learned as DJs, but overall having the total knowledge of seducing any woman at any time is a great weapon to have.

Bad Ass Canadian, I relate to you completely and totally see how you feel about Toot bringing up the point of stealing another man's woman. It does defy the typical sense of honor we have in not stabbing another in the back, and especially where he recommends dumping the hoe after you have seduced her to show her the place she truly holds, can be harsh and rude. But women like this do sometimes need to be shown that they get what they deserve and sometimes if they had more honor and morales themselves, they wouldn't be getting played like the hoes they are. This would teach them never to make such stupid decisions, and to value the men that really care about her. The whole befriending the man and then not laying stake to what you have done after seducing his woman away is completely spineless, and should be avoided no matter what. That is plain backstabbing and never ever steal a friend's man away.

Yet again as an advocate of being a great ladies man in all areas, i must say that i am interested in what you have to say Toot, and will listen wholeheartedly, if not with a grain of salt. So let us hear what you have to say. If we really want a woman or just feel the situation needs for her to leave her bf, we should have the best idea of the situation and how to achieve our goals.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PFFFFFFFFFFFFTT!
All the worthwhile girls in my college are "taken" anyway. Count me in.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

Her boyfriend is not your concern, unless he wants to beat your ass, in which case you have to defend yourself. Your only concern is you.

If you ARE the more dominant, more valuable male, SHE will choose YOU. So if you really want her, behave toward her like you would toward any other woman.

I find it hard to believe that there's any "trick" to getting a girl away from her current boyfriend. You just have to have more to offer, that's all. SHE will make an excuse to come after you...she'll justify it somehow in her messed-up head.

But whatever...let's see part 2.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that there's any "trick" to getting a girl away from her current boyfriend. You just have to have more to offer, that's all. SHE will make an excuse to come after you...she'll justify it somehow in her messed-up head.
Exactly.

There is no trick.

The techiniques are the same, and I hate even using that word.

Don Juan is a mindset and way of life, not a bag of tricks pulled out to get women.

Living like a DJ will get you women, amongst many other things.

So bring it on, Toot.....Let's see your methods to walking out of a club with some other guy's girl.:rolleyes:

It had better be something fresh, and exciting. Don't rehash what the bible and these forums talk about everyday.

The Bad Ass Canadian

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yes, I'm in. There are very hot twins at my school, I know them to a certain degree, but not well enough to be stuck in the friends zone. But they both have bfs, so, if I can get one, I'll be happy.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found the best way is to keep in contact with the girl (not be frieds, but aquaintances) and let nature take it's course. When she and her bf break up, you have the green light. While you're waiting for nature to take it's course, you can use your energy on single women.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bungo Pony,

Thats exactly how I do it Bungo. But I am still interested in what toot has to say. I am always open to read these situations/advice, it doesnt mean I will do it but its interesting to read.

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to hear this. All the girls I've talked to at college are taken. It sucks.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls settle down for security until somethin' better comes along... when it presents itself on a plate, then they will either be quick to seize it, or that seed of doubt will have been planted in their mind, and the BF soon gets dumped if the girl is pro-active...

I can't say I go around, lookin' for girlfriend's to steal.. if there is a BF in the way of a girl I want to get into, then I'll lay down a few things to bring me into the picture in her mind as an upgrade...

At one of the end of term University balls I was at last week I got a prime example... girl was there with her BF, then she started up tellin' me how much she liked me, before she basically forced her self on me, not that I was complainin'... all of this while current BF was around

She repeatedly text for 2 days after, the same thing since I didn't bother replyin'... what was her BF, became referred to a Darren now, lol

It's all done on a very shallow basis... if you're lookin' better than the current BF, then a surprising number of girls will want to get with you in the club, regardless of the fact you've never talked to them or built personality wise, like the BF has...

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm working on pulling a girl that supposedly has a bf... but their relationship isn't exactly strong.

I'm dj-ing, but I just need to know if I'm supposed to care if she just left for a week to go see this guy, and she didn't tell me about it! (I found out from her bro). Should I play dumb and call her up or what.

daniel

Don Juan
Reaction score
post it!

Let's see what you have to say!
As long as the guy isn't my friend, I wouldn't mind being able to 'steal' someones girl!
Perhaps we can even learn something else from this.. How to prevent your girl from being stolen! No.... If she feels like going, she will...