the female player, how to

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok wow, this thread really took off and i read all the replies some good others not although i was really focused on wyldfire's replies because she's a woman who says she's a player and i always like to hear from players retired or active.

anyway let me tell you a little something about this chick.. i've been gameing this girl about as hard as she's been gameing me only she still holds the trump card. the reason i say this is if i scold her for acting playerish she will go cold on me and pull away.. hence the push-pull games when she pulls i don't push i just let her pull a rope with nobody at the other end.. i don't play into her shyt.. and in that respect is the reason she keeps coming back so to speak.

latley we've been developing a WHATEVER for the past few weeks.. i see her maybe twice a week for the past 3 or 4 weeks. one time i dropped in on her unexpectidly and she had a "guy friend" over although i knew what this "guy friend" was about she was looking bad.. lol although she's a very attractive girl i say bad, cuz she had no makeup and her hair was everywhere.

since then, everytime i come over she will doll herself up and try to look her best.. shyt one night i thought we were going out the way she dressed up, in fact i said are we going somewhere? she's like what? no.. she initates kino way before i even get into the mode. she will give me TONS i mean TONS of IOI's such as stareing at me, complmenting me asking what clogne i'm wearing.. the list goes on..

Also her game is SPOT ON, one time we were just chillin up in her bedroom (she owns her own house) and we were a little drunk anyway, i was just zoneing out and out of the corner of my eye i saw her stareing at me.. then she goes

i wish i had a camera so..
Why? ..
So i can take a picture of you.
you already have a few pictures of me..
So i want more

talk about some intense game.. other times at random moments when were alone, she'll say stuff like its like were married.. its like were dateing.. blah blah. Other times she keeps saying i've NEVER met a guy like you who i can talk to the way we do.. not even my ex of 6 yrs. man i could fill this post up with so much that she's done you'd probably just sit there saying WTF are you waiting for man!!

and the answer is I'M NOT WAITING however i can't EVEN STILL seal the deal! without actually just coming out and saying DUDE LETS STOP WASTEING TIME.. i'm thinking that's my only course of action because everything else i've tried to hint lets get together, i've tried to say lets bang.. (although we have in the past) i mean WTF is a guy to do?!

Ricco

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was posted by zerocelcius...I have used this strategy with great results...The key here is not to form any kind of attachment/affection with her..........

"A reputation for honesty gives you the cover to practice all manner of deception."
- Unnamed con-artist.

if you meet one of these playerettes here is what you do.

1. do not form any emotional affection or attatchment to them. If you do like them let them form the emotional affection or attraction.

2. know she is a player and expect anything else.

3. teach this girl what playing is all about.

“The mirror reflects reality, but it is also the perfect tool for deception: When you mirror your enemies, doing exactly as they do, they cannot figure out your strategy."
- Robert Greene, The 48 Laws Of Power, 1998

Let her make all the major moves.

Play hard to get.

Do not show any affection

become a challenge

Start off by showing a little interest - then back off and make her come to you. When she comes to you, show interest again, then back off.

leave abruptly

Early on, never bring up questions about her feelings for you or your present "relationship". And if she brings these kinds of questions up, change the subject

keep backing off and make her keep coming to you. That's the basic system to it, and it's the same system that clever women have been using since the dawn of time to make guys fall for them. Remember that the next time she says she's going to call and then she doesn't. Then remember to never give her the opportunity to say she'll call - tell her that YOU WILL CALL HER, and be sincere, and then DON'T call. Wait a couple days, or whatever you think is called for.

True shyness has no part in your act. You’ll often get ahead though, by being able to fake it. At this point, it’s no longer shyness but an offensive weapon: By showing shyness, you give off a sense of innocence, which for some scandalous women is too hard to resist.

Put on an innocent act whenever you’re around her, and then when you finally get with her, continue afterwards to act innocent. This whole time that you’re acting innocent don’t show any feelings of attachment or affection, even after getting with her on more than one occasion. None. Absolutely no feelings.

If you do this right, you can seriously cause this girl to become obsessed with you. Because she can’t explain your lack of feelings. You begin to overwhelm her thoughts. You’re innocent - she therefore assumes you’re naive - and she thinks that you should have had feelings for her developing since day one.

Innocent yet untouchable can be an extremely effective combination.

In the end you can either keep this up or hit it and quit it. Either way you just played a playerette.

IMOP Call her on it and go spend your time on a girl that wants more than games and attention, but if you want that notch on your belt. That badge to wear around that tells everyone you played a player... than go for it, but never never never show affection or concern cause if you do she will eat you alive and leave you a helpless afc chasing her sent. All she will leave you is the feeling of being alone.

PCZ 'N BEATS
DJ ZEROCELCIUS

Reaction score
christz said:
.. i've tried to say lets bang.. (although we have in the past) i mean WTF is a guy to do?!
Are you saying that you had sex with her before??? If so, then why the hesitation to pimp her again??

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
you neither sleep nor fall in love with a hor -- you put your penis in them -- that is what hors want!!! Pimp hors - Love women!!!
Here's my Occam's Razor guess; You were married to a woman you love and trusted for years, found out she was cheating, you were crushed and divorced her, and you've been alone every since wallowing in your bitterness. At the level of bitterness you're at, you probably walked in on them doing it. So every since then, any promiscuous woman is dubbed a "hor" and serves as a small way of dealing with your pain.

Dogma alone doesn't fuel the level of hatred you have LMS. Let us help you LMS; there's no reason to live in pain.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Are you saying that you had sex with her before??? If so, then why the hesitation to pimp her again??
there is none, everytime i try to move in for the kill she gets "extra playfull" its like she doesn't want to form a "connection" again because of little things that have changed for example her actually giveing a shyt lol.

garuntee that wasn't in her master plan to bang guys and leave them on the curb scratching their heads. When we banged the first few times, it was just when i was getting to know her maybe a month or so into it.. afterwards she told me she couldn't do it anymore because things are different.. she got cold on me quick really quick for the longest time i stayed away from her never speaking a single word i think that went on for about 2 years.. then i was like shyt lets see if i can score on this one again.

i came back.. then it was like an explosion of sloppy emotions, constant attention but one thing that was different is that she hated when i wouldn't be around when i'm over her place she doesn't want me to leave! asking a million and one questions about what i'm doing or where i'm going. yet i still can't seal this deal and make a good girl outta this bad girl lol

i also wanna add i'm 24 going on 25 and this chick is 22 going on 23

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
If most women tell you something you probably should be very suspicious, because MOST women will tell a guy exactly what she thinks he wants to hear. You can, however, listen to what I tell you because I don't tell you what you want to hear just to appease and seem sweet. I tell you the truth, even though a lot of you would prefer NOT to hear it...because I don't give a rat's arse if you think I'm "sweet" or not...
Women like you are very credible. This forum needs more women like you becuase you provide real and accurate information about women. Such information is very useful becuase to make good decisions to improve a guy's sexlife/dating life, he will need real, true and accurate information to base it on.

Most guys on here cant tell the difference between your type and the discredible "Sweet type". These socially impaired types advocate banning all women from this forum only becuase they are incapable of discriminating between credible and discreible women, ie Deus ex pianoforte.

However, when a woman is saying something like "I dont like it when guys do X" or "it doesnt up a guy's chances with me when he does x" she is giving criticism in this case, and so weither or not shes "sweet" or not goes out the window; she has credibility in this. So basically, if a woman says X doesnt turn her on, or is actually a turn of, shes likely to be telling the truth, even if shes sweet.

However, if shes listing qualities she likes in men, then you need to check if shes one of those *****es who tell it like it is(credible) or one of those girls afraid of appearing shallow when she secretly really is shallow (sweet and discredible).

heres an example:

girl A: "I like a sweet guy who can make me luagh"
girl B: "A guy has to be atleast 6'0 tall for me to even consider dating him"

THis former is one of those sweet types whos giving bad information becuase shes afraid of appearing shallow. the latter is one of those *****es who does not care if she seems like a ***** or seems shallow; shes telling the truth, and is credible.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I've actually tried to teach some of those tools on here to help guys lead their relationships better, but too many people think they aren't supposed to listen to me because I'm a chick...big mistake.
yep, big mistake.

But dont feel bad, its not your advice, its the fact that alot of guys on here arent too bright, and cant see why your advice is useful and partly becuase they dont want to believe what you say. Alot of truths about women can be very discouraging to a lot of men, so one way men and this forum deal with that is denying that these truths are even true.

Im one of the very few smart guys on here that actually "Get it". I understand the value of your advice as well as the real facts about women. I too have made posts to help guys see how women really are (true information can never give you a disadvantage!), but people go into denial about what Im saying, they just dont want to beleive it. THey get discouraged for some reason when they shouldnt.

TRUE INFORMATION ONLY HELPS YOU, EVEN IF ITS DISCOURAGING.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Yeah, bro. That MUST be it! :up: (And the antonym of credible is 'incredible'. Discredible isn't a word.)
um, this isnt language arts class. I dont care if my grammer is wrong, my spelling is wrong, or if I used a word that isnt "Really a word".

The point is, the information got across. You know what Im trying to say, and that is all that matters. And dontr say you didnt know what I said mr. mensa, you should be able to use your advanced critical thinking skills to infer what Im saying.;)

oh, and theres nothing brown on my nose. Im telling it like it is. Of course it will be in agreement with a woman..I understand women. duhhhhhh

Reaction score
azanon said:
Here's my Occam's Razor guess; You were married to a woman you love and trusted for years, found out she was cheating, you were crushed and divorced her, and you've been alone every since wallowing in your bitterness. At the level of bitterness you're at, you probably walked in on them doing it. So every since then, any promiscuous woman is dubbed a "hor" and serves as a small way of dealing with your pain.

Dogma alone doesn't fuel the level of hatred you have LMS. Let us help you LMS; there's no reason to live in pain.
Azanon, yes.yes. yes It is as you state - I am in a wretched emotional and psychological state - can someone please help me? Help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease (LMS sobs violently and uncontrollably).

Here's my confession:

I saw my wife in bed with her legs opened wide in a "V" shape and there was a midget pounding her like a jack hammer!!! I threw him off of her to only find another midget inside of her and I took him off as well, then I found another, and another, I kept doing this until I was too exhausted to continue -- I found out later that there was a circus in town and my hor wife went there to find pleasure with these little fellows. So to this day not only do I hate hors but I hate midgets as well!!!!!!

Oh GOD, why me???? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Azanon, yes.yes. yes It is as you state - I am in a wretched emotional and psychological state - can someone please help me? Help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease (LMS sobs violently and uncontrollably).

Here's my confession:

I saw my wife in bed with her legs opened wide in a "V" shape and there was a midget pounding her like a jack hammer!!! I threw him off of her to only find another midget inside of her and I took him off as well, then I found another, and another, I kept doing this until I was too exhausted to continue -- I found out later that there was a circus in town and my hor wife went there to find pleasure with these little fellows. So to this day not only do I hate hors but I hate midgets as well!!!!!!

Oh GOD, why me???? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god that was hillarious.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:

Here's my confession:

uh, huh :yawn:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
christz said:
Its obvious the only way to counteract a female players push-pull routine is to not play into it. but the question i need to ask it how to you close on a player?
Why would you want to be involved with a "player" or any manipulative women?

I mean...it truly does not make sense to me. Why even TRY to "close" on a manipulative woman that obviously has not shown enough level of interest in you (or you wouldn't be creating this thread).

What about having some level of self-respect?

Super_geek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
That's what's really interesting about a male and female player going up against each other...a guy who is a player can easily be played, but a woman who is a player is virtually impossible to play. I think part of it is because women have a stronger intuition than men do.
Hmm, this is a fascinating topic...
So a male player's goal in this "game" is to have sexual intercourse with you. So then what is the female player's goal in this "game"? In this particular situation against the male player, what was your goal in that "game" with him?

Is it to avoid having sex with the man? What is the goal of the female player in these "games"?

Such answers to these questions would allow us to deduce if female players really do have an inherent advantage over men in these player games. It will also allow us to better understand the female player's strategy. hmmm.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
There are always exceptions...but generally, no...women don't typically have the goal of having casual sex. Younger girls who have casual sex mistakenly believe that the quickest way to obtain love is to spread their legs.
Past prime women (most of them) tend to have sex too...to "hook up" the men. Once the man is hooked up (e.g. married or in a LTR), then that past prime woman goes back to her lower desire for sex.

Female players are very smart women. They are very easy for a man to want but very difficult for him to catch.
They are actually very easy. Very RARELY the goal of a female player is sex. What they truly might want is either $$$ or status or some other social advantage. So...how a MALE player (which all he wants is sex) can hook a female player? Heck, if you sense she is playing you...then have sex with her and MAKE HER BELIEVE she is actually playing you or played you.

By giving them a small taste.

They are elusive and evasive but extremely appealing and desirable. They don't cling or smother a guy...which tends to make him crave her more.
Only if the guy is an AFC. If the guy is a player (and I don't mean necessary a DJ...although, some DJs play the game too) and happens to have DJ skill...he won't clinge to a woman. He always has options.

When she is with you she will make you feel amazing and you will associate those feelings with her, because she knows how to make you feel like no other woman has. She can make a man fall head over heels in love with her in short order...and you won't even notice that she is leading the relationship and you won't be able to follow any of the rules you learned here because they don't work on her because she is better at the game than you are.
If all he wants is to have sex with her...who cares? As long as he has CONTROL over his life (which every DJ should), then he is in NO danger to fall for this crap. But, he can still get some pu_zzy. ;)

IF you manage to win her love...she will make you happier than you could ever imagine being.
No offense...but you are DANGEROUS! Why should a man "win" a woman's love? Why shouldn't she be the one EARNING his LOVE? Ain't he the prize?

If you don't win her love and do something to really turn her off she will be gone as quickly as she appeared without looking back.
Good ridance...as long as he got his share of sex and did NOT invest emotionally and economically on her...who cares with this type of woman?

Female players are fascinating to men...addictive, challenging and can bring the most talented of male players to his knees.
But they will NEVER bring a Latinoman to his knees. They will never bring a handful of men that post in this forum to their knees. Do you know why? Because Latinoman and a handful of men in this forum TEACH on concept: True DJism. Which is the concept of men becoming the prize via self-improvement. When a man reaches that level...they don't care about A particular woman. As these men know that they (men) are the Prize.

And I'm telling you this as a man that have phucked some female players. Some of them are very good with their sad stories or with the way they try to manipulate men. There some basic ways to get them. And there some other ways to never fall for one. I won't teach that in here as my time is getting shorter in the Forum.

But I can tell you one thing...you are sending a lot of misinformation. Well, I agree your information have some truth to it if we are talking about the power those women have over AFC or guys that THINK they are players. But NO woman has control over ANY DJ. Assuming this guy is a true DJ and has his stuff together.

Super_geek

Don Juan
Reaction score
So is Wyldfire going to answer my questions?

What are female player's goals when they "play their game" with men? They can't be doing it for amusement, there must be some kind of goal they're trying to achieve when they do this.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Here's how to deal with a female player:

Walk away.
hmm, sounds like a plan BUT i think i'm gonna keep on keepin on, just because i'm trying to break a player doesn't mean i'm not out sargeing other women..

i don't have oneitis, because frankly if she flakes i just pull and then she'll push its crazy game of "whatever" we got going on but i like it ;)

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
christz said:
hmm, sounds like a plan BUT i think i'm gonna keep on keepin on, just because i'm trying to break a player doesn't mean i'm not out sargeing other women..

i don't have oneitis, because frankly if she flakes i just pull and then she'll push its crazy game of "whatever" we got going on but i like it ;)

Fair enough. I just don't have the free time or extra energy to try to game some girl that's that much of a challenge. Too many other girls out there. That's just me though.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright leave this one to me, I want to talk to Wyld about this more.

Personally, I want to know what qualifies a girl to be "a player". Are you saying that she is good at getting guys? Is she good at getting things from guys? Making him feel good is not a player specific ability in my book because a cool girl can do it and not be a player.

I will admit that girls are better at playing "the game" on average..but then again we are talking about average guys and girls..not people who come to this forum and (hopefully) go out there and make their game solid.

Then we have these girls who think they are players. but they are just ok. i mean I am still looking for what makes a girl a player -these girls are adept at flirting, but so what?

Funniest thing is that (and this is a fact) game works best on these girls. The "smart" girls are the easiest to get into the game. "They see right through it" right...

I've met mmmaaaaaaannnny girls who thought they were players or something.. what did they all have in common? they annyoed me with their "i am independent, man eater..playa.. " crap. I am a man, you are a woman. I am not gonna let you dominate me, hence you can't be a player OVER ME (unless i become dumb or blind to your games).

so wyld, retort to these, because i honestly don't get this from my perspective

Super_geek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I answered you the question.

Sometimes Wyldfire talks out of her arse (most women do anyway). And all you guys would be foolish to continue debating this point with her.
Hi,
So according to you, the female players aim to get money and/or status by decieving the man into beleiving that she is attracted to him or loves him, when she is really doesn't.

And it's is obvious that the male player aims to get sex and that is all. No attatchment or any kind of relationship with her.

Well, if what you say is correct. Then in this "game", you really can't say who would win between the man and the woman. It's not a competitive game, its possible for both to lose in this game. The man can fail to get sex from her, and she can fail to get money and status. Or both can win, the man can get sex, and she can get some money before they part.

I would be interested in what Wylde fire has to say about this.