the female player, how to

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are looking way to much into a basic situation the question posed by me at the start of this thread was how to break a player.. i think i've found that a post by somebody about makeing plans and breaking them or saying I will call or if she tells me to call her back and then not calling at all. Really works i've found when i do this she tries a little harder but then again its right back to the push-pull games only i'm pulling more than pushing and she's doing all the pushing at least right now. So my problems are a non issue if she flakes i flake right back. its kinda funny and honestly i think we both love toying with each other.. why? who knows! but its that aspect of what we do to each other that keeps me around cuz "something" is there.. no i'm not obsessed or have oneitis cuz i got a full lineup.. although i will ditch a relife pitcher for my star player.

ANYWAYS! WHAT I MEAN when i say player is a girl that can whip a dude without even giveing him sex, or if she does give him sex he's whipped pretty much from that point on. This girl is insanly good she can get a guy to worship each blade of grass she steps on. How she does this blows my mind because i've seen these guys and let me tell you.... they maintain no nutsack at all! she can snap her fingers and they will cater to her every need if she's hungry, she'll say something like "go make me a grilled chesse sandwitch" (she actually did this) and they will. ishe sometimes tries this on me but all i do is laugh and continue with whatever i was doing.

She doesn't use these guys for anything except what a guy player would and that's to get fu*king layed and on a regular basis. Before i entered the scene some time ago, this girl would goto a party to sarge dudes and bang them and leave them before they wake up.. i find that kinda attractive then again i LOVE the bad girls.

This one just happens to be a bit more of a challenge than i thought she would. We don't bang like rabbits WE USED TO but i'm trying to make this a little deeper than sticking my schlong into a hole.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Man, I'd better steer clear of these "female players"! Would you mind telling me where these female players hang out, so I can avoid them at all costs? Preferably so I can avoid getting played by 3 18-year old Japanese schoolgirls in bobbysocks and plaid skirts at the same time? The horror, the horror.
a female player is easy to spot in a social situation like a party or whatever.. if your talking to the girl and she's strikeing you on every point and issue you bring up and has a real go getter attitude "i take no shyt" personality and dudes are all over her in droves because she's already got them hook line and sinker and they haven't even touched her yet

chances are your dealing with a player

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Man, I'd better steer clear of these "female players"! Would you mind telling me where these female players hang out, so I can avoid them at all costs? Preferably so I can avoid getting played by 3 18-year old Japanese schoolgirls in bobbysocks and plaid skirts at the same time? The horror, the horror.
They're the worst breed of all female players. :nervous: They're evil I tell you. EVILLLL!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
JustDoItAlways said:
Female Players are easy.

Insult them, tell them they are unattractive, game another girl right in front of them, laugh when they try to talk to you, move away from them when they try to get close ... Rinse, repeat as necessary ...

... then after you sense an almost uncontrollable desperation to get in your face, you push them up against the wall and plant a long wet one on them. Then you walk away.

... Later she will come after you again with the same uncontrollable desperation and you relent and say "okay if you want me that badly, (pause) man you just don't stop do you, (look around the room) okay let's get out of here then." Go to HER place (not yours) and leave as soon as you can after the deal.
You're confusing girls with low self esteem and a twisted need to feel "punished" with female players.

The girls who are attracted to guys who treat them like crap are mentally unstable and typically screwed in the head. How attractive they are doesn't have anything to do with self esteem. A lot of pretty girls have been abused in one way or another and seek out people who treat them bad, which is why they respond favorably to insults and being treated like crap. That doesn't mean they are good for you to get involved with, though...and those girls are not female players at all. Female players are very confident and secure in themselves. They also don't respond well to insults and disrespect. In fact, female players are quite likely to greet an insult with a sarcastic remark that makes you look and feel like an idiot...because they think on their feet and are very good at verbal sparring and banter.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Super_geek said:
Hmm, this is a fascinating topic...
So a male player's goal in this "game" is to have sexual intercourse with you. So then what is the female player's goal in this "game"? In this particular situation against the male player, what was your goal in that "game" with him?

Is it to avoid having sex with the man? What is the goal of the female player in these "games"?

Such answers to these questions would allow us to deduce if female players really do have an inherent advantage over men in these player games. It will also allow us to better understand the female player's strategy. hmmm.
I honestly just use the natural gifts I have to make the relationships I get involved in better. I've never said to myself "Gee, I think I'm going to play this guy or that guy". I didn't even realize I could do this until after I left my ex husband. I got involved with a man who had been through so many horrible experiences and although he was a wonderful human being who treated me so good...he was not so kind to himself. He didn't believe in himself, didn't trust easily...stuff like that. I used my ability to manipulate him to help him overcome those problems.

It was during that relationship that I really tapped into my "player" abilities. From then on I have used them not so much for my own gain, but more to help the other person overcome any issues they're having and help the relationship be happy and positive.

The key for guys when it comes to female players is to identify if she is playing for monetary or material gain. If that's not why she is playing and isn't just out for attention then the worst she's trying to gain is a committed relationship. The ones out for financial or material gain would consider intentionally getting pregnant to trap a guy but the ones not interested in gold digging aren't likely to pull something like that on purpose...they usually have pretty solid values.

whiskerbiskit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I honestly just use the natural gifts I have to make the relationships I get involved in better. I've never said to myself "Gee, I think I'm going to play this guy or that guy". I didn't even realize I could do this until after I left my ex husband. I got involved with a man who had been through so many horrible experiences and although he was a wonderful human being who treated me so good...he was not so kind to himself. He didn't believe in himself, didn't trust easily...stuff like that. I used my ability to manipulate him to help him overcome those problems.

It was during that relationship that I really tapped into my "player" abilities. QUOTE]

wyldfire, i think you're out of sync with the rest of the boys on this list and it's not your style so much as semantics. re-read what you wrote here carefully and ask yourself if what you're defining is "playing". to us guys playing, like someone said earlier, is all about deception. those who are serial players only pretend emotional attachment to get to the goods.

what you're describing is therapy. you helped your ex outgrow his personal limitations. that's commendable. playing (read manipulation, deceit, etc.) is not considered a virtue.

wb

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read all the replies so i may be repeating some things already said.First and foremost,wtf is a female player? Aren't all hot girls female players? The only thing i can think of is UGs scoring attractive AFCs which is in my book basically the only thing that could make a "female player" (even though it is hard cause even AFCs don't stoop that low).

No real man would fall for any games,why? 1)He will next her before she can say kimino 2)A "female player" as i see it,will approach HIM, like someone said here before,and i quote,"it will be red flag day in china"

Men are not emotional beings and can only be manipulated (if they are that weak) by sex.A dj already has lots of great sex so the playerette really has no weapons against him.