The college hype is unreal, true players get how overrated it is.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back at it, I am amazed at how big the hype around college truly was. Maybe my boy @CornbreadFed and @SW15 could speak on this but I speak with so many guys who seem to have peaked in college and don't realize how beautiful life can get after it. FWIW, I was in a fraternity in college, a decent one at that, and I got to see it all. Despite the hype, I find that when done right, life after college just has a far higher ceiling than college life ever did.

Quality of women.

I will come out and say it, unless your type are exclusively blonde sorority girls, college girls in the US aren't the best. You can find a far hotter blonde abroad in Europe. Even if your type are these kinds of women, I found that most of the hot ones congregate to world class cities. Like I went to an SEC party school and the hottest girls all moved to Manhattan where they were nobodies. I have no idea why people can say you will meet the hottest girls in college, this is nonsense. Big cities completely lap college in this regard.

Most of all, you get more variety in women in a big city than you ever would at a college campus. I get bored of the same blonde sorority princesses and want some variety.

Female attitudes are so much better because they are young.

I once again disagree here. When I was in college, I found that the hottest girls had massive egos and were often untouchable. What I actually found was that once these girls get to a massive city where there are tons of attractive women (Manhattan for example), they get humbled fast and start acting nicer because they have to. To anyone who says that college girls have nice personalities, go game sorority girls (who are usually the hottest girls on campus) and then come talk to me.

"But it is so easy to hookup and date"

I was lucky to date in college but so many college dudes are incels because it is just a continuation of high school. Status means everything and if you are not in the right cliques (frats), it sucks. Even the best looking guys become incel because they do not want to deal with the petty drama that comes with being in a clique. In big city life, this is not the case at all. You don't have to join dumb cliques in order to get laid.

"But the party bro!"

Drinking beer out of plastic cups gets old. I prefer a nice ****tail or a Vodka-Soda at least. College parties are good for your age when you are experiencing parties but looking back at it now, I would not want to be caught dead in one.

More importantly, I noticed that so many of the hottest girls preferred to go to bars ASAP. They did not want to waste too much time at frat parties. In fact, most of them preferred to stay away from them, even the hottest sorority girls. Even now in Miami, I notice how the hottest girls at The U are going to nightclubs like LIV and not wasting time at house parties.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will come out and say it, unless your type are exclusively blonde sorority girls, college girls in the US aren't the best. You can find a far hotter blonde abroad in Europe. Even if your type are these kinds of women, I found that most of the hot ones congregate to world class cities. Like I went to an SEC party school and the hottest girls all moved to Manhattan where they were nobodies. I have no idea why people can say you will meet the hottest girls in college, this is nonsense. Big cities completely lap college in this regard.
Exactly! You can tell how sheltered or brainwashed a guy is by his personal preference for women. If he says American blonde sorority type girls, then you can easily tell this guy has never left his comfort zone or is brainwashed by the media. I used to be that guy too until I started traveling more and moved to a larger city and American Blondes are at the bottom of my list now. I hate talking to my friends that never left their hometowns because it is always them gawking over basic blondes with budding double chins and lecturing me on how they just do not find any other type of women attractive.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first impression is that I think the basic conclusion put forth by @Jesse Pinkman is at least somewhat accurate. I think there's some value in the college mating scene that is difficult to replicate in the post-college world. I'm going to go through the points and see how much I agree/disagree.

I attended college between 2001-2005 and I acknowledge that some parts of my experience might be dated given the changes in technology since 2005. My school was known for its attractive female student body and it had a solid party scene. I've called my school "Hot Girl U" on here before. Part of the reason I chose to attend this school was for the attractive women and for the party/mating scene.

In the years since 2005, I have lived in 2 metro areas in the USA that are among the 15 most populated. I have a basis to compare a large "Hot Girl U" scene with the overall mating environments in large cities.

Quality of women.

Most of all, you get more variety in women in a big city than you ever would at a college campus. I get bored of the same blonde sorority princesses and want some variety.
At my "Hot Girl U" alma mater, the most attractive were White blonde and White brunette females. At "Hot Girl U" at the time I was there, I don't recall many standout Hispanic women. If Hispanic women were your thing, then a major city would have been a better pool. I like both White and Hispanic women but tend to prefer White women.

I agree with the idea that there's more variety in larger cities.

A major advantage of the college campus is that the typical age of women is younger compared to the hot nightlife districts of major cities. Younger would mean less baggage if they are available. Availability is a big caveat that I'll mention later in this post.

I once again disagree here. When I was in college, I found that the hottest girls had massive egos and were often untouchable. What I actually found was that once these girls get to a massive city where there are tons of attractive women (Manhattan for example), they get humbled fast and start acting nicer because they have to. To anyone who says that college girls have nice personalities, go game sorority girls (who are usually the hottest girls on campus) and then come talk to me.
In my experience, the attitudes are similar at the major university level and in 20s/30s populations in major cities.

At my "Hot Girl U" school, overall Greek Life participation were lower than the traditional Southeastern Conference (SEC) type universities. I'm referring to the pre-1990s SEC universities like Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Florida, etc.

Some of this depends on how sizable of a presence Greek Life has at a given university.

At my school, even though fraternity/sorority participation weren't that high, most of the elite looking women on campus were in sororities and they had awful attitudes in a lot of cases. They did consider themselves superior to most males, especially non-Greek Life affiliated men.

Big city women tend to have attitude issues due to their own abundance levels and hypergamy.

I was lucky to date in college but so many college dudes are incels because it is just a continuation of high school. Status means everything and if you are not in the right cliques (frats), it sucks. Even the best looking guys become incel because they do not want to deal with the petty drama that comes with being in a clique. In big city life, this is not the case at all. You don't have to join dumb cliques in order to get laid.
Most college guys at my "Hot Girl U" college struggled with dating. Very few were seducing multiple women and putting up impressive notch count numbers.

If hooking up and dating were easy in college, most guys would not have opted for LTRs in order to get regular sex. I observed that most guys did opt for some sort of committed monogamous LTR in order to get regular sex. It is likely those relationships ended at some point because that's what relationships do. They either ended while in college or not that long after graduation.

It's a big shock to the system when you arrive on campus, you go to college parties (often the ones at apartment complexes with red cups and beer), and you're not having massive success getting laid or getting dates that lead to relationships from those parties. This shock is worse if you didn't have a good high school dating experience. You quickly find that you have to make adjustments to your efforts to get results if you're paying attention and putting 2 and 2 together.

While it is great that almost everyone on campus wasn't married (try finding that in a major metro area -- though the married ppl tend to congregate in the suburbs), it almost didn't matter. In college, most females were in some sort of relationship at any given time and weren't actively fielding approaches.

The people who played the mating game best in college fell into 2-3 groups, all involving LTRs
  • Greek Life people who found other Greek Life people for extended relationships. This even happened in the top tier fraternities often aligned with the top tier sororities
  • Non-Greek Life people (mainly) who focused on activities and met someone for an extended relationship through some extracurricular activity or in one of their classes. This is more common way of forming LTRs in college.
  • Greek or Non-Greek people who met someone in classes, activities, or some other method and had an LTR with them.
I didn't hear of one case of a random, outdoor on campus approach leading to multiple dates or a relationship. There might have been an approach or two in my university's student union that lead to something longer term, but I wasn't aware of it or simply don't recall it now.

LTRs seem to be the ticket for most men into regular sex at most phases of life. That's why a lot of people have them and stay in them, even beyond their useful life (think long term sexless marriages).

Even the groups that played the mating game best in college mostly broke up after college and had to date again. They can at least remember their mating experiences in college more fondly than some other people.

The people who focused on off campus parties with tons of beer/liquor as their source of mating interactions usually ended up sorely disappointed in the experience.

"But the party bro!"

Drinking beer out of plastic cups gets old. I prefer a nice ****tail or a Vodka-Soda at least. College parties are good for your age when you are experiencing parties but looking back at it now, I would not want to be caught dead in one.

More importantly, I noticed that so many of the hottest girls preferred to go to bars ASAP. They did not want to waste too much time at frat parties. In fact, most of them preferred to stay away from them, even the hottest sorority girls. Even now in Miami, I notice how the hottest girls at The U are going to nightclubs like LIV and not wasting time at house parties.
This is generally spot on analysis and I have nothing to add here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The biggest advantage that I think college has would be the on campus extracurricular club type resources. Those on campus special interest clubs are very difficult to replicate in the post college world and it's easier to meet women through on campus clubs than a lot of similar type things in big cities (co-ed sports leagues, fitness classes, run clubs, Meetup.com groups, etc.). While a man might not score a massive hottie from an extracurricular club, he can score a respectable 6-7 range female in one of those.

People who are college aged also tend to have less responsibility in less than working age adults. I think that has value as women can be more focused on dating. A Tuesday night first date rarely has to end for getting up early for work, which helps with the vibe on those dates. Adults have to focus on work and the consequences for messing up at work are much higher than the consequences for messing up in one class.

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the college experience depends entirely on where you are. I went to 2 different schools, so I had firsthand experience of the differences.

UNCW

North Carolina. Beautiful weather, campus was separate from the city rather than nestled within it, and this was far enough south that the Christian southern belle stereotype was prevalent.

Girls were gorgeous, but sexually conservative. Greek life was not as prevalent, so most parties were smaller gatherings at friend's houses. Due to proximity of the beach, as soon as people were 21 they would go to the beach bars. Day drinks were extremely relaxed. Religion was important to the extent that this was my first exposure to girls wearing purity rings - prior to this experience I thought that was just a television trope.

UD

Delaware. Boring a*** state with a surprisingly strong party presence. Campus was nestled into the city of Newark, so everything was easily within walking distance, and religion seemed pretty absent.

Girls were attractive, but not as attractive as North Carolina. However, they were much "easier". I remember one particularly degenerate week my senior year where I slept with 3 different girls 3 nights in a row. Greek life was a big deal, but not as big a deal as schools that have million-dollar frat houses. Parties were ragers, daydrinks were ragers, and the bar scene usually served as a pregame to some party later that night - assuming it hadn't been busted by the cops by then.

Quality of women.

Of course you can find hotter girls outside of college. What you usually can't find is a way to access them.

You mention hot girls in Miami going to LIV rather than the parties. I went to LIV on my 23rd or 24th birthday when I went to South Beach, and it was a god awful experience. Quite literally every semi-attractive girl went straight to VIP. Outside of that, it was a mosh pit of dudes and whales where it cost $15 for a Bud Light.

It's probably even worse now - since any hot girl with an Instagram probably has minor celebrities in her DMs or simps paying her tuition via OnlyFans. I've been with hot girls in and out of college, and I will say that at least being forced to be in proximity gives you more access to them than you would have outside of school.

I don't think this matters whether they're in college or not. You can fire up Instagram and find thousands of random hot college girls with 1,000,000+ followers. Just because you put them somewhere that they're surrounded by other women like that doesn't mean they're any less sought after.

We live in a day and age where 5s and 6s have unlimited matches on dating apps, with simps subsidizing their lifestyles. This lasts as long as they're beautiful - regardless of whether or not they're in school.

It is.

It was easy at UNCW, and it was easier at UD. Status plays a role, sure but guys still have the same problem they have everywhere else - they don't know how to approach and talk to girls.

Being a popular guy who joins a top tier fraternity simply gives you access to those top tier sorority women - it does not make them sleep with you. I was not in a fraternity at UNCW, and I joined a mid-tier one my junior year at UD. I slept with girls in all kinds of sororities, and plenty of hot girls that weren't in one at all. Joining the fraternity gave me a social calendar when I didn't have a friend group after transferring, but I spent most of my time with women who weren't the groupies coming to our parties.

It's just applying the same skillset that most guys don't have - approaching.

"But the party bro!"

I don't know about you, but most parties we hosted or went to had liquor - usually a massive mix of it in a cooler. Girls don't really care whether it's a bar or a party because their drinks are almost always free.

As a guy, we know drinks cost money, and if we're already paying dues we might as well get our money's worth. As I mentioned earlier, most of the time girls will use the bar as a pregame to whatever late night party has the guys they like best/want to sleep with.

Guys cannot afford the lifestyle hot girls have access to.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something tells me eighteen to 22 year old blonde women—the most coveted and envied women the world over, and thereby also hated— would become a man’s type if they wanted to screw him.

A beautiful blond undresses before a man. Man: “Sorry, you’re not my type.”

Sure. :up: :)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really comment on this the last frat party I went to was back in 2014. I think someone who is in college now or since covid began would have far better insight than any of us regarding this scene. I think @BPH is right it depends on the college, and also the type of guy you are. There is no one size fits all answer for this as you will get different experiences from different members

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually don't think women that are hot are harder to access after college, I think they are harder to access for dudes who are used to a certain lifestyle. If you were used to the frat lifestyle, yes, it is tough. However, cold approachers and guys who are used to talking to random women will thrive after college. Frat guys and social circle heavy guys will usually sink.

Also to @Manure Spherian yeah I am all about blondes, I just like the Scandinavian ones or the ones on their way to being models, not wannabe trash that needs Greek Letters to feel like she is worth something to the world.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something tells me eighteen to 22 year old blonde women—the most coveted and envied women the world over, and thereby also hated— would become a man’s type if they wanted to screw him.

A beautiful blond undresses before a man. Man: “Sorry, you’re not my type.”

Sure. :up: :)
Hot is hot, but the issue is that your average dude is brainwashed to think this is the hottest thing on planet earth.

1726512124094.png

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All those women have enough sexual leverage to land handsome, high earning, and socially dominant men.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or some biker's b!tch, if she's really lucky.
Yes, bikers included. I include thrilling men in this too. All those women can have men who aren’t ordinary. And although I might be wrong (anyone can correct me), I believe that’s where the dim view on such women comes from. And I’m not saying that to antagonize people.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, cold approachers and guys who are used to talking to random women will thrive after college.
They can. It depend on how good at cold approach they are.

Frat guys and social circle heavy guys will usually sink.
Not necessarily.

A frat guy who looks like a Chad will be fine post-college.

A social circle guy would be ok if he lives in a major city near his college that has a strong alumni base from his college. If a man lives in the same area K-12, goes to a college in that region, and settles post-college near his college and K-12 upbringing place, he can still live off of his social circle. I've seen this happen with men I know. It's not the way to bump up a notch count but it can get people into LTRs. The problem is that these guys tend to stay in LTRs even beyond their useful life. These are guys who often end up divorced and/or in sexless marriages.

I actually don't think women that are hot are harder to access after college, I think they are harder to access for dudes who are used to a certain lifestyle.
Access to women in general can get more difficult post-college depending on your own social circles, age, and a few other factors. Most guys in major cities in their 20s/early 30s probably won't experience this too badly but it can become an issue in one's mid-30s and beyond.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or some biker's b!tch, if she's really lucky.
What if your bike doesn't have an engine.....can you still be a biker worthy of hot biatches? Asking for a friend.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if your bike doesn't have an engine.....can you still be a biker worthy of hot biatches? Asking for a friend.
Depends on the bicycle. Women enjoy my 'rickshaw' cargo bike.
Rapenburg tuin met cargo bike en lounge set.jpeg

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently live in a college town. so gonna shed some light on this thread.
I found that most of the hot ones congregate to world class cities. Like I went to an SEC party school and the hottest girls all moved to Manhattan where they were nobodies. I have no idea why people can say you will meet the hottest girls in college, this is nonsense. Big cities completely lap college in this regard.
Those same hot girls that moved to Manhattan after college, were once in college. Only they were hotter (less belly fat (dunno what it is (maybe all the free alcohol and drugs they get because they're hot) but there is a dramatic difference between a girl from age 18 to 22 about to time she leaves for the big city, less aging (again the drugs, alcohol, partying in college, staying up late), and had less bodies and experience. Their naive hot 18 years old version will always trounce their jaded 22 year old selves when they move to the big city.

To anyone who says that college girls have nice personalities, go game sorority girls (who are usually the hottest girls on campus) and then come talk to me.
sorority doesn't equal hot. I know both hot girls that are not sororities and ugly girls that are in sororities. Get with a hot girl that isn't in a sorority and you don't gotta worry
In big city life, this is not the case at all. You don't have to join dumb cliques in order to get laid.
You don't have to join dumb cliques in order to get laid with hot 18 year olds either. Just be hot.
They do. That's what fake IDs are for. But that doesn't mean they don't go to frat parties either. Which having spent enough time here (and having gone inside a couple of their frat parties), I noticed is their top preference. There was a point where I did think nightlife was dead because of how empty the bars were. But then I realized the top talent were just going to frat parties lol. Some go to the bars early and then go to the frat party after. Some go straight to the frat parties and then go back downtown after all the free drinks they got.