//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
My timing is so good.
1900-2100 SAT is surprising. Aisch, that's a lot. I felt the PSAT was very easy, but idk.. It would be such a bummer not to get into the schools I wanna get into. I'd probably take a gap year with RSD or something. For me, this stuff is almost like PUA stuff was in the beginning. I just wanna know more. There's got to be some ways to beat the system or get ahead. What also sucks a lot is that in 9th grade, I didn't think my grades would count, cause that's what we think in Norway. In Norway everyone thinks 10th grade and 13th grade counts.
Well remember those SAT scores are to get into the most competitive and large campus, University Park. You could into one of the 19 other campuses, spend 2 years there, then transfer over to University Park for the next 2 years. Apparently a lot of kids do that, the rep told us that only 40% of the people at University Park started there as freshman.

And the PSAT is nothing, it is easy and it is short. The SAT is something like 4 or 5 hours long, very difficult, and makes you feel stupid. To put it into perspective, I am a smart kid, given by my GPA and class rank and all that junk, but I am by no means a genius. I can think of 3 or 4 people who are in much higher classes and are ranked higher in the class that have 1400s or lower, one of the people I mentioned that dropped off is taking AP math and english classes. So I don't really know what I'm getting at but hopefully you can pick something out of this.

EDIT: My grades were also terrible my Freshman year at Charter. I had Ds, I think I got an F in a class, and I don't think I had any As, but after I transferred to ****inson I was enjoying the school more and got straight A's for the last 2 years with few exceptions. I believe my GPA is now a 3.86, but I'll have to talk to my guidance counselor to confirm that.

Rhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
University Park's 75th percentile is 1940 according to collegeboard. With a 3.86 and a 1770 as well as varsity sports you will most likely be accepted. We actually had our 3rd-ranked kid last year (out of 400) go to Penn State last year, I don't know why he chose it over the other schools he got accepted to (Boston College, UMichigan) but he probably basically went there for free and is enjoying the sports and environment. Personally I could never go to a school that big but I'm sure there's always something to do there.

My SAT went up 60 (to 2170) and is still worse in comparison to my ACT, so I don't even know why I retook it, but oh well. I always make stupid mistakes; should have had an 800 math.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should just make this a seperate thread for college questions and the SAT. Rhino, any tips for the SAT, how to take it, or how to study?
What about early applications? Are you almost guaranteed to get in?

N_SEAL44

Don Juan
Reaction score
The SAT sucks, there's really no way around it. You just have to suck it up and do it. As far as tips, it's tough to study because there is just so much material they throw at you. Know your math stuff inside and out and try to get some vocab in. There are websites online that list the most common SAT vocab words. You can't really study for the reading and writing parts but clearly your a good writer and you read a lot so you shouldn't have much trouble with that. The essay is actually pretty easy, mine was only 3 solid paragraphs and I did pretty well on it. I got a 1750 overall but I'm taking it again next month to try and cross the 1800 mark. Early applications are strange things, basically it means the admissions officers at the school your looking at will be able to see your application before most other people's so in most cases you'll up your chances of getting in a decent amount. I'm applying to the University of Colorado with an early action app. and some websites claim it will up my chance by nearly 20%. Remember there are to early applications though, early action and early decision. Early action means your just getting your app in early. Early decision is a binding agreement, basically it means you agree to attend that university if you get accepted. You HAVE to go to that school.

Rhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
We should just make this a seperate thread for college questions and the SAT. Rhino, any tips for the SAT, how to take it, or how to study?
What about early applications? Are you almost guaranteed to get in?

For the essay, I've found, length is better than substance, as long as you're including relevant examples to the topic. I usually do bad on the essays in standardized tests, but one time I just wrote two pages of rambling thoughts and some examples and got a 9/12. I usually do worse..I mean, I got a 5 on the AP English exam, I can obviously write, but I think they're just looking for something specific.

It's unrealistic to think that anybody could learn every vocabulary word that could possible be on the SAT, but learning word roots/stems could help out. Reading frequently helps with vocabulary and with the sentence structure and grammar parts. For the critical reading - you can't really study for that, just make sure if you have enough time, to read the passage first, but if you're short on time, read the questions first and answer them as you go.

Studying geometry and that kind of thing is good for the math section since I took geometry like 4 years ago and I'm sure most people are in the same boat. All the other math is pretty intuitive as long as you don't make many stupid mistakes like I usually do.

If all else fails, take the ACT. I find it to be an easier test, albeit with stricter time constraints. Usually, people will do better on one or the other, for me its the ACT. Took it again today and I'm expecting a 34-35.

Early decision will by no means guarantee you to get in. Most schools will say that their criteria for admission is constant between the early and regular decision rounds, and this is probably correct. While percentage admitted is usually higher for early decisions, the applicant pool is also stronger because usually people who are confident about their chances apply early. I would say that you should apply early action to all schools that you can, as long as your application is all set, as it is not binding if you are accepted. However, if you know without a doubt that you have a number one choice school, then apply early decision to it.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10/21/11

So today was Class Color Day, Lexy made me a shirt, albeit a pretty poorly-designed one, but at least it stated that I was a senior rather than simply wearing black.

We took some pictures for the senior class, including a few extra because my shirt said senior. All day was pretty much just leading up to the Pep Rally, which in and of itself was rather disappointing.

The Tug-O-War rope was missing, and the Tug-O-War was always the staple of the Rally, so that was a letdown. The rest of the Rally was just Musical Chairs and Limbo. It was pretty lame and none of the classes really got THAT loud. Dismissed soonafter, didn't even have time to do everything that was supposed to happen at the Rally.

Anyway here's the workout:

3x8 Chair Dips
3x8x20 Dumbbell French Fries (each hand weight)
3x8x65 "Scooby" Press
3x8x45 Negative Dumbbell Curls (each hand)
3x8x20 Hammer Curls (each hand weight)
3x8x35 Reverse Barbell Curls

After this I freshened up and watched the football game at school for the first time. I felt a little bad, left out. Anyway we won the game by quite a few. And after that I went home, played some Xbox, and went to sleep.

10/22/11

As I write this I am extremely tired and exhausted, so if this is shorter and harder to understand than normal...get over it.

Alright so today is Homecoming.

I texted HB Carla and messaged her on Facebook about hanging out, to which I received no reply. I suspect that she just has multiple guys she's talking to, and if that's true than she's not hot enough to warrant me competing over her. I'm gonna guess that this weekend will end up like the others...promises of sex after hanging out that never really take place. If so I'm freezing her out next week.

Ok so I have work to do tomorrow for school but today was just chilling really. I did make time to work out, but I did not have time to do my cardio, here it is:

8x35 Weighted Crunches
10-15x15 Weighted Crunches
30-35x15 Weighted Bicycles
10-15 Crunches
30 Bicycles
35 second Planks (each arm)

5 supersets with 3 minute breaks in between as usual.

So the rest of today was preparation for Homecoming, and I looked pretty damn good as usual. The dance itself was pretty underwhelming compared to those of previous years.

Music was ok, girls were ok, dances were ok. It was decent, but not outstanding. I danced with all the hot girls I was interested in, but they were short and pretty lame, and after they were over I was bored. I did dance with HB Cassidy to a slow song, which was good, but I think I messed up at the end...

Ok so I find HB Cassidy and bring her out to the dancefloor and slow dance with her for a bit. She says I look good tonight, and I tell her the same, she asks if I'm having fun, blahblahblah. So after the song ends I ask her if a kiss is too much to ask, I don't hear her answer but her body language looked good so I went for it and she said no, granted with a smile on her face and her finger on my lips. Before she left I asked her if she wanted to chill tomorrow, she said she was busy.

I asked if she wanted to dance later on to a faster song for grinding, but she didn't want to, so I went on with the dance after that. Basically it feels like a win and a fail at the same time, because she accepted one thing but rejected the other. So you tell me sosauve.

Dance ended, a buncha people went to Buffalo Wild Wings to hang out and look for a party, but I doubt that turned anything up. Delaware really sucks in terms of parties...

Alright so I'm dead tired, goin to bed, leave me stuff to read in the morning that doesn't have to do with SATs. Peace and goodnight.

Indy95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhino said:
For the essay, I've found, length is better than substance, as long as you're including relevant examples to the topic. I usually do bad on the essays in standardized tests, but one time I just wrote two pages of rambling thoughts and some examples and got a 9/12. I usually do worse..I mean, I got a 5 on the AP English exam, I can obviously write, but I think they're just looking for something specific.

It's unrealistic to think that anybody could learn every vocabulary word that could possible be on the SAT, but learning word roots/stems could help out. Reading frequently helps with vocabulary and with the sentence structure and grammar parts. For the critical reading - you can't really study for that, just make sure if you have enough time, to read the passage first, but if you're short on time, read the questions first and answer them as you go.

Studying geometry and that kind of thing is good for the math section since I took geometry like 4 years ago and I'm sure most people are in the same boat. All the other math is pretty intuitive as long as you don't make many stupid mistakes like I usually do.

If all else fails, take the ACT. I find it to be an easier test, albeit with stricter time constraints. Usually, people will do better on one or the other, for me its the ACT. Took it again today and I'm expecting a 34-35.

Early decision will by no means guarantee you to get in. Most schools will say that their criteria for admission is constant between the early and regular decision rounds, and this is probably correct. While percentage admitted is usually higher for early decisions, the applicant pool is also stronger because usually people who are confident about their chances apply early. I would say that you should apply early action to all schools that you can, as long as your application is all set, as it is not binding if you are accepted. However, if you know without a doubt that you have a number one choice school, then apply early decision to it.
Also, keep in mind that ED is binding and does not let you out, even if you later become unsatisfied with that school. Many things can factor in to that, the biggest being a poor financial aid package. If you're family's financial situationis well off, then this might not be as big of a problem. However, be sure you've completely evaluated the college or else things such as food, housing, social life, and teaching style can ruin the experience for you, and you will be stuck there until you are allowed to transfer, which usually takes at least a year.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I haven't posted in a week, but then again not too much happened but at least I'll try to bring this up to date.

10/23/11
Nothing really.

10/24/11
I kinda froze HB Carla out today since she never hangs out on the weekends. She missed the attention and told me I was making her feel bad and watnot. Later that night she's chatting me up on Facebook and we come to the conclusion that she's a relationship kinda girl and I'm not a relationship kinda guy, so I tell her we should just be friends then. Aside from that the day was routine, and here is the workout:

3x8x50 Dumbbell Press (each hand weight, for all but Bench Press)
3x8x25 Dumbbell Flys
3x8x40 Incline Press
3x8x20 Incline Flys
3x8x135 Bench Press

10/25/11

Alright so today I believe was the day that I was talking to HB Cassidy some more. I invited her to my table in math class and I basically tried to setup a day to hang out. It didn't seem very promising, because when she told me she was busy certain days, she didn't offer an alternative. I remember we settled for next weekend, because she'll be in PA this weekend and has practices during the week.

Another ordinary day from what I remember, here's the workout:

3x8x15 Weighted Pull Ups
3x8x35 Dumbbell Rows (each hand each arm weight)
1x8 2x6 Narrow Grip Pull Ups
3x8x65 Bent Rows
3x4 Alternating Pull Ups (each arm)

Today was also the day Battlefield 3 came out, and I've been playing the crap out of it but all the kinks and glitches make it very difficult to love this game.

10/26/11

Today was the first day of my "friendship" with HB Carla, instead of kisses there were hugs and not too much else. Another regular day, as I have yet to have much outstanding going on this week, still searching for something to do on Halloween.

I'm in the process of filling out a Recommendation Form for one of my teachers, which will give me the general two required. I am looking at University of Delaware, Penn State, Florida State University, and Arizona State University. I want to do Business Administration to learn how to make tons of money and manage a business, but at the moment my parents think I don't know what I really want to do and just have that class as a filler...

Here's the workout:

3x8x25 Weighted Lunges (each hand weight, both legs)
3x8x30 Hanging Leg Curls
3x8x75 Stiff Legged Deadlifts
3x8x150 Squats
3x8x30 Weighted Calf Raises (each hand weight)

10/27/11

This was a somewhat eventful day, but only barely. In my Legal Process class I sit next to this guy Frank. Big, tall, fat white boy that played for the football team but quit in a tantrum he threw after he had been reprimanded too much. Extremely annoying and thinks he's the ish. Anyway he's like tapping me on the head with this straw he made out of paper and lightly slapping the back of my head. I actually have to stop watching the video during class to try to bring down my adrenaline because of the subtle building way that he's pissing me off.

At the end of class he takes my glasses case, which was the last straw. I yelled out "F*** off Frank!" really loud, to which he immediately returned my case. Next step would have been to hit him, my teacher was displeased and asked for an explanation. I told him what happened, he may or may not write me up but overall is an incompetent disciplinarian.

Anyway, workout:

3x8x35 Alternating Dumbbell Press (each hand weight)
3x8x20 Side Raises
3x8x25 Front Raises
3x8x20 Reverse Flys
3x8x30 Shrugs (each hand weight)
3x15x5 Innies & Outties (both sides, variants)

I'll update for Friday later today, it's not too interesting with the exception of kissing HB Carla, but I'll fill you all in later.

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10/28/11

I don't really remember much from today except what happened in gym class.

So we're doing archery and I find an awkward moment alone with HB Carla, so I lean in and ask "can I still do this?" and kiss her. She kisses back and smiles and says "I guess so."

So this weekend LOOKED promising, but I'll get more to that later.

3x8 Chair Dips
3x8x20 Tricep French Fries (each hand weight)
3x8x55 or 65 "Scooby" Press
3x8x45 Negative Dumbbell Curls

I would text HB Carla tonight about chilling tomorrow (since she told me to hit her up in advance) and she would not reply.

10/29/11

Today was fun. This was the bad weather day the weather man had out for us with all the snow. It was really pretty outside and day itself would get better.

Ok so I texted HB Carla again, and again I got no reply. She was just chilling on Facebook, talking back and forth to some other guy on her wall and completely ignoring my advances. F*** her.

But later tonight I heard from HB Alex, the one from like 2 months ago. She invited me to a costume party.

Unfortunately, I'll have to tell you more about that some other time, I have to go for now. I'll definitely update this tonight, c ya guys.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, because I'm external from this I can see your problem and the pattern which happens in your life, imo. First off, it's VERY similar to mine and in fact your circumstances (physically, I'm poor as shlt:) are also. I mean looks wise, workouts etc...

You pay WAY to much attention to one girl you become obsessed with and obsess over. Then you stop paying them attention... They come pay you some. Attention should be paid as a commodity. It is YOUR power, your attention makes girls wet. So you use it on them. But too much... They get turned off, because your easy. And no fun.

Similarly, your opening sucks in most cases. For holiday spots it's great because girls don't care about rep, but you've got to think: if I was a girl and some guy came up to me, would I feel comfortable saying to my friends 'he was hot and ****y?' would she feel safe you wouldn't rape her? You have no safety OR attraction, your a random creep in the streets. Girls aren't stupid, they know you probably do this to every girl (though as a plus they probably don't all have a massive sesh and tell each other like some seem to think ;) you're not building anything or showing off your confidence. I used to do the same thing, I realised it was MORE scary going in knowing I may have to keep up a convo then blurting out anything.

Again, on the same note, drop the cutey. I have a friend who does it its.... Ugh. When a guy comes up to my girlfriends and says **** like that I go 'your pretty cute yaself bra' and some guys over react and get angry. Instant blowout, the girls no he's a possay.

Final two things: Google building the gymnastic body, great workout but not for all. Good weights supplement tho.
Its about showing your intentions, not saying them. Actions speak louder then words, actions make the man.
I can't count.
On the whole virginity time: My first was gourgeous. Gorgeous. And I was still dissapointed, I actually found sex a bit boring when it was over. 'Damn, I waited this long for this girl for thiiiis?' Is what I thought. Lose it now.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10/29/11 Cont

Alright so HB Alex invited me to a costume party at University of Delaware. I didn't have a costume so I got together some leather, aviator shades, etc. and I looked kinda like the Fonz. I was wearing this great shirt that said "I'M SHY" and in small text "But I've got a big D***".

So I went over to her house around 9:30, and we were still waiting for a ride to take us to the party, so in the meantime we sit in her basement on the couch and watch The 10th Kingdom, a really crappy movie about some fantasy TV series. I also met her dad when I accidently just walked into the house, had a short conversation with him, seems pretty cool, might even like me.

It doesn't take long for us to start making out, and we make out on and off while watching the movie before her friend says that she'll be there soon. Her friend gets here with her boyfriend Josh, and Josh is pretty chill. His girlfriend, also named Alex is dressed like a princess while he looks like a prison convict.

Now here's the thing: Her friend didn't get here until around 11 or 11:30, so she asked if I even wanted to go to the party, because apparently her friend could bring us but could not take us home. I was fine either way, because I was enjoying the makeout and a party would have some more hot girls. So we decide to just visit this pregame party where people are getting drunk before the party.

By the way, HB Alex is dressed up as a leather biker ho, and I'm supposed to be here pimp haha.

So on the way to the pregame we all talk, I get to know Josh better, pretty fun dude, and kiss HB Alex on and off until we get to the pregame.

We stay for literally like 10 minutes before the others want to leave. But in those 10 minutes I discovered a really good alcoholic drink that tasted a lot like apply juice, apparently it was some Everclear stuff.

Now we drive back, I make out with HB Alex some more, Alex and Josh in the front turn on some soft music and he kisses her every once in a while, a lot quiter than the way up.

We get back up to her house and head back downstairs. This time all she does is turn on the TV to watch the movie before we start making out again. I give her a back massage and it gets pretty sensual.

Now here's where I think there was a lay.

As we make out she starts feeling under my shirt and I start to rub her p**** through her sweats, and start rubbing her breasts. Both of them are major turn ons for her, she's moaning a lot. But she tries to pull my hands away, stating that she loves what I'm doing but only has sex with people really special to her (the 2 guys she has had sex with were boyfriends of a couple years). She explains that it's not that I'm not special, she really likes me, but she hasn't hung out with me enough yet.

So after we finish making out we just kinda cuddle on the couch. She's spooning me while I run my fingers through her hair. I mention that I would love to lose my virginity to her (she already knows), gets a couple laughs out of her. She asks me about my girlfriends that I've had and I explain my only true relationship that sucked.

But now it's getting late, I ask if I can stay there but she says it would be hard for that to work because she would have to sneak me out in the morning and I would have to sleep somewhere that her dad doesn't know of.

So we get in the car, drive to my house, and before I get out of the car I tell her that she has to text me since she's usually the busy one. I give her 3 good kisses and tell her that it's "motivation" and that's all for the night.

I'll update this again later, but I want to know where I lost the lay. It feels like there was certainly one in here. Tell me watcha think/watcha think I should do. I might update this again while at school, but until then, cya.

Luke

Don Juan
Reaction score
For mee it spounds that she is is dtf but she wants to be sure that she is doing the right thing having sex with you. If your parents is cool with having girls sleeping at you, you should invite her to your place, watch a movie and escalate from there.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10/29/11 Cont Cont

Sorry, forgot the workout, and wow I didn't even realize I had a reply from Jack Wealthy, must read that as soon as I'm done updating this.

8x35 Crunches
10-15x15 Crunches
25-35x15 Bicycles
15 Crunches
25-25 Bicycles
35 second Planks (both sides)

5 supersets with 3 minute breaks.

10/30/11

This was kinda just a real boring day. Playing a LOT of Battlefield 3 and just chilled out really.

10/31/11

Halloween today, as far as school it was not overly interesting aside from some of the school's lunch ladies and one kid dressed as a pirate...

On a note HB Cassidy is still responsive, lets see if she can chill this weekend.

On Facebook I saw this status from HB Alex as soon as I logged in on the top news thing, and I wonder if it applies to ME or some other guy:

"by the end of this week i WILL have a boyfriend"

I'll let you guys speculate on that.

3x8x50 Dumbbell Press (each hand weight)
3x8x25 Dumbbell Fly (each hand weight)
3x8x40 Incline Dumbbell Press (each hand weight)
3x8x20 Incline Dumbbell Fly (each hand weight)
3x8 Hip Push Ups

Also as far as my cardio I now run 6MPH for 14 minutes and 7MPH for the last minute. I feel like I actually have some decent endurance now.

Went trick or treating with the family after I got home. My sister and brother had some friends but I just kinda put something on and went to get some free candy. I dressed up in a black leather trench coat, had a werewolf mask with fur under a leather hat, and had a black leather driving glove with a black shirt underneath. I actually looked pretty scary. I was only out trick or treating for an hour before I went home to chill out.

11/1/11

Today was ok, school has become something of a grind, not something I don't look forward to but not something that I feel has anything more for me to get out of it. In regards to friends, girls, sports, etc.

But in gym class (HB Carla not here, wouldn't have mattered, she's on my sh** list at the moment) I messed my hip up pretty badly. We were playing football in the gym and I was reaching around for this pass. I jumped pretty high for it and my friend Dom jumped in to try and intercept it. He clipped my leg, I dropped the ball and landed hard on my hip against the floor. It made a loud thud and everyone went OOH while Dom also fell and hurt his foot.

I got up and played a little after that but I decided to chill out and let it recover, iced it twice in the nurse's office today. No visible bruise which means I probably bruised the bone.

I had a nice ole dinner with my mom and had to get a ride to the gym to workout due to my leg, no cardio today for that reason and for the fact that I got my cardio in gym:

2x8x15 1x6x15 Weighted Pull Ups
3x8x35 Dumbbell Rows
1x8 2x6 Narrow Grip Pull Ups
3x8x65 Barbell Bent Rows
3x2-4 Alternating Pull Ups (each arm)

Went home and relaxed for today. Gonna read what Jack Wealthy wrote and hopefully others can reply about HB Alex that I posted before. Thank you Luke for the reply as well. C ya sosuave.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Ok, because I'm external from this I can see your problem and the pattern which happens in your life, imo. First off, it's VERY similar to mine and in fact your circumstances (physically, I'm poor as shlt:) are also. I mean looks wise, workouts etc...

You pay WAY to much attention to one girl you become obsessed with and obsess over. Then you stop paying them attention... They come pay you some. Attention should be paid as a commodity. It is YOUR power, your attention makes girls wet. So you use it on them. But too much... They get turned off, because your easy. And no fun.

Similarly, your opening sucks in most cases. For holiday spots it's great because girls don't care about rep, but you've got to think: if I was a girl and some guy came up to me, would I feel comfortable saying to my friends 'he was hot and ****y?' would she feel safe you wouldn't rape her? You have no safety OR attraction, your a random creep in the streets. Girls aren't stupid, they know you probably do this to every girl (though as a plus they probably don't all have a massive sesh and tell each other like some seem to think ;) you're not building anything or showing off your confidence. I used to do the same thing, I realised it was MORE scary going in knowing I may have to keep up a convo then blurting out anything.

Again, on the same note, drop the cutey. I have a friend who does it its.... Ugh. When a guy comes up to my girlfriends and says **** like that I go 'your pretty cute yaself bra' and some guys over react and get angry. Instant blowout, the girls no he's a possay.

Final two things: Google building the gymnastic body, great workout but not for all. Good weights supplement tho.
Its about showing your intentions, not saying them. Actions speak louder then words, actions make the man.
I can't count.
On the whole virginity time: My first was gourgeous. Gorgeous. And I was still dissapointed, I actually found sex a bit boring when it was over. 'Damn, I waited this long for this girl for thiiiis?' Is what I thought. Lose it now.
I don't understand some parts of this. Such as what you mean with poor as sh** physically. Can you elaborate on this?

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant to say similar physically as in I'm attractive. More like a mossimo model tho. Or ck. But the bracket turned into a smilie outta reflex so that merged with me saying I'm poor, as in my family lacks money.

Pair A Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
It definitely seems to me as if HB Alex is going to try to bring up the relationship question soon. Her Facebook status was plain as day with that coming on. I'd try to hang out with her once more to completely seal the deal, because you're right there. Work on your freeze outs and stuff, because they work like magic.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/2/11

I really don't think anything much happened today, but that's becoming kinda routine lately.

Well today was a little more interesting, so I'll just hurry up and put up my workout...that is if my computer stops lagging every 5 fu**ing seconds:

3x8x30 Dumbell Shoulder Press (each hand weight for all exercises)
3x8x20 Shoulder Raises
3x8x25 Front Raises
3x8x30 Weighted Shrugs
3x8x20 Reverse Flys
3x15x5 Innies & Outties

11/3/11

Ok so we had gym today, start of my freeze out of HB Carla, and I was pretty harsh. But you know what? After how many times she's flaked and blown me off I really couldn't give a fu**.

Alright so I don't look at her, don't talk to her or anything. We're in the back gym playing a game of football, and she's trying to talk to me and says that she knows I'm ignoring her.

She keeps trying to inject herself into the game and tries to get me to look her in the eyes, but I still look anywhere but at her. The worst blow was yet to come though...

There's a basketball stuck in the piping in the ceiling above us, so we're taking shots at it with our football and it's not budging. I walk over to pick up the football for another shot when HB Carla asks if she can take a shot, now this is a predicament because now I have to acknowledge her. So what I do, without looking at her, is drop the football into her hands and it falls to the ground.

Then she turns back and looks at me with her mouth wide open expecting me to laugh or something, and after a little bit I say "are you gonna take a shot or what?", she closes her mouth, picks up the ball, tosses it to me, and leaves the gym.

Harsh? Maybe. Who cares.

She would come up to me in the hall at the end of the day and say "hi BPH", I looked over at her but didn't say anything to her.

Otherwise today was fine, just exercising how little I give a fu** about girls who think they can play me.

Here's the workout, yesterday and today my hip was still hurting so I'm saving the leg workout for Friday:

3x8 Chair Dips
3x8x20 Tricep French Frys (each hand weight)
3x8x50 "Scooby" Press
3x8x45 Negative Dumbbell Curls (each hand weight)

Working out feels great guys, for those of you that read this journal and don't work out, I strongly suggest you do.

I love hearing girls talk about how hot, sexy, or cute I am when I don't even know their names. Going to the gym itself is a freeing experience where I get to enjoy some alone time and occasionally vent some stress. Everybody should do this stuff.

Also, I would like to congratulate NorwegianDJ for his one year anniversary on sosuave. I would also like to apologize for spelling his name wrong in my original post haha. Congrats on your progress Norwegian, and I also love Never Back Down, favorite scene has to be the football fight...since I was a football player once a long time ago...haha.

C ya sosuave.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
I would also like to apologize for spelling his name wrong in my original post haha.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I see that every time I check your journal from my phone. Thanks bro!

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/4/11

These last few days I've slacked on my journal updates because nothing has been that worthy of mentioning quite frankly.

So this was a regular day, last one of the marking period, I believe I finished with A's with the exception of 1, or possibly 2 classes.

I tried to workout today, but just did a few weighted leg curls. My hip still hurt quite a bit so I figured I would go home today and do the leg workout on Sunday.

11/5/11

Nothing really happened this weekend, I don't think I even had a text message.

Some girl on Facebook decided to be a huge b**** and took a photo of her conversation with a guy she rejected on Facebook IM and uploaded it for all to see. Harshest thing I'd ever seen, if I ever see her in person I'm gonna b****slap the makeup off her face.

Anyway here's the workout, my sister joined me for the first time in a while:

8x35 Crunches
10x15 Crunches
25-35x15 Bicycles
15 Crunches
25-40 Bicycles
35 second Planks both sides

5 supersets with 3 minute breaks between sets.

Next week after my leg heals, I plan to do one final run with all the current weights before upping each exercise by at least 5 pounds.

11/6/11

Extremely boring, nothing but daylight savings time.

Hip still hurt so I didn't work out today.

Finished my English research paper and went to my family's friend's house for dinner, watched a lot of TV.

11/7/11

Alright so today was another day of ignoring HB Carla, she seems to still want my attention. Played some hardcore football all gym class, still got it.

Read some of the thread stickied on the Discussion board, something about expressing sexuality, gotta read that.

My research paper was shorter than I needed it to be...Wordpad sucks for those who have it, deceived me.

It seems that Josh is officially not my friend anymore. What a shame, he and I were real tight the last two years. Now he doesn't even acknowledge me anymore, always with that girl of his and his close stoner friends.

Gotta talk to HB Cassidy about hanging out this week, would really love to reconnect with her.

Anyway, here's today's workout:

3x8x50 Dumbbell Press
3x8x25 Dumbbell Fly
3x8x40 Incline Dumbbell Press
3x8x20 Incline Dumbbell Fly
3x8x135 Bench Press

Each hand weights as usual.

Also, for those that don't work out, do it. I was just checking myself out in the mirror and I could not be happier with how much my body has changed since I started working out. This is my one true passion.

Good luck to Daan and Jack with their journals, please keep me posted as they develop.

Goodnight sosuave, leave me replies to read in the morning.