The aftermath of the "Mystery Method" and "The Pickup Artist"

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Looks like you're a flaming faggot, xdreamz.

xdreamz said:
ok everybody shut the **** up if you hate the mystery method or spend time bashing him on the internet then you are a flaming faggot and you deserve to eat **** and balls

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no but seriously he has some wierd ass fingernails though

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is that all the guys that will be taking the Mystery workshops will be wasting there money (5grand-10grand) because the MM will not work anymore due to all content being used by to many people, the only methods that will work will be natural game methods/direct methods. I gaurentee you that Mystery will regret going mainstream, he will look back one day and say "what have I done", showbiz ruins people who are not strong enough to deal with the lifestyle and Mystery will become a has been eventually.

When I first began learning about game I read a book by Rod cortez the book was called how to be a SDM (strong dominent male) there was no routines or anything in the book, basically it talked about living in the moment just going up to a girl and saying whatever is on your mind. Then I found the MM online and I liked the fact that there where canned routines I could use. I finally went out using the MM and women would say to me: "when you talk it sounds like your reading out of a book" or "did anyone ever tell you that you talk like a robot" (I memorized every routine on the dime), this happened to me a few times and I dropped the MM like a bad habit.

Thats when I found RSD and now thats my method of choice. Recently I used the "you and I would not get along" (they used this on the show a few time) when I spoke to a two set and the girls totally called me on it, "you heard that on VH1" lol they started laughing at me I pretended like I didnt know what they where talking about and then they said yea sure, I changed the topic and they said wait he's multiple threading, so yea this is gay if you are even remotly interesting you will be called out as being a PUA especially if you use the MM.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having read the venutian arts (mystery method), magic bullets, double your dating plus a whole bunch of other stuff I can guarantee that this stuff and all the exposure of it won't lead to our downfall. The reason is that it is undetectable if you use your own material, simple as that. if you throw out the canned opener and instead use situational openers (stuff on the fly, your own material) and know how to transition well into a story the rest of the stuff is almost undetectable.

If you see a girl in a coffee shop and say an opener you saw on vh1 or some book you will sound like a script. If you go up to her with a smile, nice body posture, energy level up, loud voice and say "hows the coffee" no girl is going to think that you are some PUA wannabe, it is undetectable. Of course it is not as easy as that you better have somthing in your mind to say right after she anwers (what flavor is that?) then just ask her if that is her favorite, what other flavors she likes etc.

Use canned openers at your own risk. If you use your own material you don't have to worry about all the exposure of this stuff on tv since being original is undetectable.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
^^Looks like you're a flaming faggot, xdreamz.
Xdreamz = DreamX? AKA guy who's been banned several times for spamming the forum.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's him. Same guy. LOL remember when he got an unbannable account and fvcked up the forums.

BAMBU

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to brag or nothing but i tried the picking up a stripper using his method and it worked. i got her number, the fienst piece of woman that i have ever picked up, that just proved to me that it works.

Most of it its simply being social, instead of going at a woman like " hey, wats ur number!!"

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think methods that truly help Inner game issues, help develop and maximize your masculinity and sexuality, and help build TRUE, GENUINE Confiodence in YOURSELF, and methods that truly help you to live a life you would be proud of are THE methods everyone should look into.
Unfortunatley, there are not that many methods like those.
There is a need to look at the long term results and goals, and look at short term results and goals. Al lot of methods of PU are geared for short term, hence the limitations.
Develop yourSELF, be congruent, and do everything in your power to create and LIVE the life of your dreams. Deal with those inner demons, and develop the deep Inner Game as they call it. Have the areas you want to experience worked out BEFORE you meet the women. Have those issues handled, that way you can just go in and be truly, confident, relaxed, comfortable, and self assured.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
I think methods that truly help Inner game issues, help develop and maximize your masculinity and sexuality, and help build TRUE, GENUINE Confiodence in YOURSELF, and methods that truly help you to live a life you would be proud of are THE methods everyone should look into.
Unfortunatley, there are not that many methods like those.
There is a need to look at the long term results and goals, and look at short term results and goals. Al lot of methods of PU are geared for short term, hence the limitations.
Develop yourSELF, be congruent, and do everything in your power to create and LIVE the life of your dreams. Deal with those inner demons, and develop the deep Inner Game as they call it. Have the areas you want to experience worked out BEFORE you meet the women. Have those issues handled, that way you can just go in and be truly, confident, relaxed, comfortable, and self assured.
Leaving aside how you're suppose to accomplish all this inner-game improvement. Nothing builds your confidence with women better than having success with women. It's just the tired old debate do you work on your inner game before working on outer game. It seems like the best answer is to do both concurrently.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like the best answer is to do both concurrently
To YOU.
I disagree.
Some things should be done while in interactions with women, some outside of these interactions.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
domino said:
The funny thing is that all the guys that will be taking the Mystery workshops will be wasting there money (5grand-10grand) because the MM will not work anymore due to all content being used by to many people, the only methods that will work will be natural game methods/direct methods. I gaurentee you that Mystery will regret going mainstream, he will look back one day and say "what have I done", showbiz ruins people who are not strong enough to deal with the lifestyle and Mystery will become a has been eventually.
I have to restrain myself from ripping you a new one for saying something that is completely asinine, but I'm going to ask you this question. Do you HONESTLY THINKthat Mystery showed everything in his arsenal in the show? Do you really and truly believe that? Do you think that with every fiber of your being that one of the world's greatest pickup artists only uses the "fight," and "opinion," and "best friends," opener? Come on man.

What made it to air was only the tip of the iceberg. We never got to see Matador's or J-Dog's routines and I'm sure they have some.

What the public got to see was a little less than 8 hours of the TWO MONTHSthat Kosmo, Brady and Joe D. spent with Mystery, Matador and J-Dog, plus any other PUA that probably came through.

If your using the same rountine from the show, then you deserve to get shot down.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Well whatever, the guy went from nothing to a god with women and developed a model explaining the interaction between a man opening a girl to having sex with her to a tee. For that, he gets my respect. Things like criticizing his style, dress sense, etc. are just BS excuses working around his accomplishments. He's also changed lives and probably saved lives too, so again I salute him for that.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Maximus Rex said:
I have to restrain myself from ripping you a new one for saying something that is completely asinine, but I'm going to ask you this question. Do you HONESTLY THINKthat Mystery showed everything in his arsenal in the show? Do you really and truly believe that? Do you think that with every fiber of your being that one of the world's greatest pickup artists only uses the "fight," and "opinion," and "best friends," opener? Come on man.

What made it to air was only the tip of the iceberg. We never got to see Matador's or J-Dog's routines and I'm sure they have some.

What the public got to see was a little less than 8 hours of the TWO MONTHSthat Kosmo, Brady and Joe D. spent with Mystery, Matador and J-Dog, plus any other PUA that probably came through.

If your using the same rountine from the show, then you deserve to get shot down.
Facts are, Mystery, Matador and JDog didn't get any of these guys a F Close, regardless if they spent 8 hours or 8 weeks together.

A couple of kiss closes with a couple of average at best looking women.

Imagine dropping thousands of dollars on a boot camp with these guys and getting the same results.

No thanks.

This show was a disaster for Mystery and his Method. Anyone spinning it as different is either a shill for MM or a MM fanboy.

And Mystery recommends guys go out 4x per week, and do 12 approaches per night.

What a waste of time.

Anyone could use that time to better themselves and become a man of high value than practicing gimmicks to give the illusion of being high value.

Save your money and time and spend it on improving yourself instead of giving it to some guru who will teach you gimmicks and routines that every other guy will be using.

BE a Man of high value, not a clone of a man giving the illusion of being high value.

Who remembers the original mission statement of this forum?

It was to become a DJ, which has nothing to do with the gimmickry being taught by Mystery and others.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Facts are, Mystery, Matador and JDog didn't get any of these guys a F Close, regardless if they spent 8 hours or 8 weeks together.

A couple of kiss closes with a couple of average at best looking women.

Imagine dropping thousands of dollars on a boot camp with these guys and getting the same results.

No thanks.

This show was a disaster for Mystery and his Method. Anyone spinning it as different is either a shill for MM or a MM fanboy.

And Mystery recommends guys go out 4x per week, and do 12 approaches per night.

What a waste of time.

Anyone could use that time to better themselves and become a man of high value than practicing gimmicks to give the illusion of being high value.

Save your money and time and spend it on improving yourself instead of giving it to some guru who will teach you gimmicks and routines that every other guy will be using.

BE a Man of high value, not a clone of a man giving the illusion of being high value.

Who remembers the original mission statement of this forum?

It was to become a DJ, which has nothing to do with the gimmickry being taught by Mystery and others.
I don't agree with many points raised here mate.

Ok they didn't get a F-Close. But the idea was that these guys came and were completely useless with women and weren't attractive either. The show showed their progression using Mystery's methods / advice and from what I gathered they did improve although I haven't watched all episodes.

Yes just a few kisses, and sure many people do better a lot more easily without all the technical stuff. BUT these guys were not you or whoever, but them, and they did improve. They went from being scared ****less of a measly indirect approach to actually having some good interactions.

Also, this stuff takes time. It's like going to the gym. NOBODY is born being good with women. Naturals ARE NOT naturals in the sense of just having it. Social skills and interaction skills with women need to be developed in one way or another, whether it be subtly throughout school years or at a later stage. You don't get good with women unless you have interacted a lot with them. Put a guy in an environment for 20 years where there are no women, then release him into a city, he won't be able to get women PERIOD.

But some people are better learners than others thats for sure, maybe this means natural, akin to maths geniuses for example. But the stuff still needs to enter the brain and be stored. Environment and genetics determine how easily it is mastered.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
domino said:
But really man how many people actually read books? This show is 100 times more harmful than a book, and if there is a movie that comes out then forget it this community wont be the same, it will just open doors for people to make new ways to game or instead of "negs" we will have to use compliments "afc" stuff girls will like guys who buy them flowers and buy them drinks since every guy will deny girls a drink and the only way to stand out from this is to do "afc" stuff...... oh man what if that happened we end up having to use the stuff that we were told to not do!!!!! danm Mystery he will receive the title as "the most HATED PUA in the world".
Actually, I hope guys buy his book, take his WS, and use his methods.

Much less competition for us "Naturals" anyways.

Nothing funnier than walking into a club and seeing these peacocked idiots telling girls that "they only have a minute" but that they "need a female opinion" and hiding their interest, only to have to eventually show interest and then deal with all the "ASD" and "LMR" that they created by hiding their intent in the first place.

Women know why we approach them.

It's not because we were wondering if they saw those 2 chicks outside fighting over George. Or was it Jorge?

Or any of those other lame ass opinion openers.

We approach women because we want to sex them. They know it, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

But some people think that they are "flying under the radar" by asking innocent questions which actually lowers your value, because you (not anyone specific in this thread, just a figure of speech) use indirect openers as a buffer between yourself and rejection and you don't have the balls to go for what you want in a straightforward, unapologetic way.

Women see this as being weak and scared. Instant ticket to AFC, LJBF land.

And then guys wonder why they run into "***** Shields" and "ASD" and "LMR" and "LJBF" and why they have to use gimmicks and tricks and routines and "DHV" and "Negs"

All total overkill and completely unnecessary.

Sheesh - no wonder guys have to practice 4 nights a week for months just to improve.

Practice to do something that is the most natural thing in the world, a Man and a Woman getting together.

These gurus are making a ton of money and laughing about it all the way to the bank, by making something so straightforward so difficult and complicated.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Actually, I hope guys buy his book, take his WS, and use his methods.

Much less competition for us "Naturals" anyways.

Nothing funnier than walking into a club and seeing these peacocked idiots telling girls that "they only have a minute" but that they "need a female opinion" and hiding their interest, only to have to eventually show interest and then deal with all the "ASD" and "LMR" that they created by hiding their intent in the first place.

Women know why we approach them.

It's not because we were wondering if they saw those 2 chicks outside fighting over George. Or was it Jorge?

Or any of those other lame ass opinion openers.

We approach women because we want to sex them. They know it, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

But some people think that they are "flying under the radar" by asking innocent questions which actually lowers your value, because you (not anyone specific in this thread, just a figure of speech) use indirect openers as a buffer between yourself and rejection and you don't have the balls to go for what you want in a straightforward, unapologetic way.

Women see this as being weak and scared. Instant ticket to AFC, LJBF land.

And then guys wonder why they run into "***** Shields" and "ASD" and "LMR" and "LJBF" and why they have to use gimmicks and tricks and routines and "DHV" and "Negs"

All total overkill and completely unnecessary.

Sheesh - no wonder guys have to practice 4 nights a week for months just to improve.

Practice to do something that is the most natural thing in the world, a Man and a Woman getting together.

These gurus are making a ton of money and laughing about it all the way to the bank, by making something so straightforward so difficult and complicated.
You are rather close minded mate, sorry, but it's true.

Do you know why the community took off? One of the reasons was that guys weren't physically attractive and dominant enough to get women from being direct. Style and many similar people didn't have success with direct game because they couldn't pull it off. Direct game relies a lot on looks/appearance/style, period. I mainly use it over indirect.

So what did they do, inc. Mystery? Invent all the PUA arsenal we know to go about it indirectly. You're not convinced about it; but it has worked BIG TIME for people who put in the effort of getting good with women, they worked on it, worked on it, improved, and got there in the end.

Now, it appears you're pretty good with women. Your skill set, natural as you call it, as been learnt over your lifetime. You developed interaction skills and have what you have. Your assertiveness, looks/appearance/style, body language etc. comply with success for direct game and no BS.

It works for YOU because it's congruent with you and complies with your skill set. Mystery, Style etc. developed a skill set for indirect game, gimmicks, 'BS' etc. but hey they mastered it to a tee and that serves them and others.

^^^ From A Fan Of Direct Game. :)

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree whole heartedly 100%. The game was NEVER this complicated at all....never. We made it complicated for ourselves. For god sakes, shouldn't it be an art form instead of a science? It seems like the community has made it into a science, purely complicated.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
I completely agree whole heartedly 100%. The game was NEVER this complicated at all....never. We made it complicated for ourselves. For god sakes, shouldn't it be an art form instead of a science? It seems like the community has made it into a science, purely complicated.
We haven't made it complicated for no reason. Some men were getting somewhere with women, some weren't. People like Style, Mystery etc. developed a complicated skill set to understand women and how to get them into bed and it works if one is prepared to master it to a tee, which requires a lot of practice.

Society has changed from the past. Women have a lot of sexual and social power over men. A hot girl is kind of enshrined like a goddess by society. This means more pickiness and more and more weeding out of men, hence more problems. This is why game was needed.

Do you honestly think it's simple for everyone, just walk over, be direct and bingo in 10 approaches you have a new gf? If you're unattractive physically and genetically not all that alpha, it doesn't usually work, period.

As I said just try and be open minded about it. You aren't born being good with women. Certain things are natural. Eating, drinking, sleeping, ****ing. Socialising and being good with women in THIS MODERN SOCIETY isn't based on purely following instincts.

You open a woman, talk to her for a while, making her laugh, playful, taking an interest, showing you're a guy with standards, etc. etc, go on a date, play it cool and be flirty etc. then ask her to come round yours for a DVD.

Sorry but this is a product of society and not natural. The communication, the dynamic going on, etc. is a product of environment and social conditioning. Natural is walking up to a woman and just ****ing her there and then. Only animal instinct, no communication, nothing, just pure instinct that we have as a man.

Naturals are deluded. They learnt how to interact well with women subtly over time and indeed most likely easier than the unsuccessful males as a result of genetics and environment. It wasn't just there from birth, it's a skill set that has to be developed. You have to comply and understand the social matrix, whether it's consciously done or not.

BTW human processes are explained by science. That is their purpose. Essentially the study of anything is a form of science. Mystery explained the process of open to close. The reason it's even explainable in it's entirity is because it isn't natural but a product of social conditioning. Guys have to open, talk, do this and that, go on a date, do this and that, then isolate without blurting out they want to ****. You aren't born knowing this stuff.

^^^ Rant Over.