that dj dan transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is that real? how in the hell did he transform like that, that is crazy... I was just looking through a thread and a guy posted that and I watched the video

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep it was real.

Anything is possible if you want change bad enough.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:
is that real? how in the hell did he transform like that, that is crazy... I was just looking through a thread and a guy posted that and I watched the video
Yes, it's real.

He put in a lot of effort on the looks part.

Last edited:

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i liked that video, i think hes banned now... mainly because of some of the stuff he did.

he now loks like a model but he is still *really* insecure i remember he made a thread about how he had some girl say to him that she was his slave. thats one thin hes gotta overcome

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Bonafide said:

Hey Dan!

Haven't seen you online for awhile. How are you Brother?

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS4r2sOAXXo

Here's an update for you guys on the video. I added some more recent pics. As well as started my own site with an e-book detailing how I did it.

I've been spending the past 3 months typing away like a maniac. It's almost 120 pages. In terms of game, I've been dating a woman in her 30s for the past year and things have been going great with her. She treats me like a KING.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good video man. Inspiring stuff.

I don't think you should write an E-book though. You should write a regular book, like a memoir about your transformation.

This site and community doesn't need another guru. What it needs is someone who is a real-life example.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS4r2sOAXXo

Here's an update for you guys on the video. I added some more recent pics. As well as started my own site with an e-book detailing how I did it.

I've been spending the past 3 months typing away like a maniac. It's almost 120 pages. In terms of game, I've been dating a woman in her 30s for the past year and things have been going great with her. She treats me like a KING.
Why would you date a woman in her 30's for the last year. Your young I believe your 22 or something like that. Any guy who dates a woman older than him is short changing himself. older woman should never be taken serious. Use them for a **** and a nut. The woman in your age range are much hotter, go after them.

Evolve

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone read the ebook yet?

I can't seem to find it. Very inspirings stuff on the video.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really see what's so amazing about his transformation? I think some of you guys are secretly gay and get off on this guy's look, but I don't think it's that amazing.

Firstly, He was pretty skinny and ripped to begin with. It's not like he had to rip tons of fat off his body in order to get definition. Bascially he added some muscle to a lean, scrawny frame and filled out.

Secondly, He had pretty bad acne, but it doesn't take discipline or effort to visit a dermatologist and get a prescription.

Thirdly, He grew his hair out and upgraded his wardrobe........

Where is this so inspiring? I mean sure, it took effort, but it's not like he was totally fat or ugly to begin with. And the women in his video, while they're not total dogs, aren't exactly supermodels either.

I congratulate him on his accomplishments, but show me a 350 pound guy who transforms himself into a ripped super-stud, then I'll be impressed.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks is only a small part of the equation. The rest of the equation is the game on a mental, emotional and spiritual level. What you guys see is my success with women, but this has spiraled into other aspects of my life recently.

As for my girlfriend, she is an amazing woman, although older she has a personality most of you guys never imagine women could have. You don't really live until your girlfriend makes you dinner and for dessert you're sitting on an expensive leather couch with a cognac in one hand, a cigar in the other and your girlfriend giving you a bj. Let's not mention she paid for everything.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This video always makes me laugh, as does you guys' responses. Yes, kudos to the guy for changing...but PLEASE get off his d.ick! His acne cleared up and he's put on some muscle. I started off with almost the exact same size body as this guy and I now have about 20lb more muscle than the current "DJ Dan"...am I gonna make a video...hell no!! The picture of him fully clothed in the doggystyle position with that minger (thats an UG to you Americans) and the skinny-boy-in-a-leather-jacket-with-long-hair pose are just cringeworthy....how can you not laugh out loud at those?

Keep your little story to yourself and stop making out like you're some sort of Jesus firgure. Seriously...for all you losers that have been INSPIRED by this....let me show you how to do it:

1. Search this website for a post called "the idiot's guide to growth". Follow it. Follow it for longer if you want better girls than the the UGs and fatties that make up 75% of that video.
2. Get cool haircut and clothes and accessories.
3. Approach.

Please can I have legions of followers now? :rolleyes:

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
This video always makes me laugh, as does you guys' responses. Yes, kudos to the guy for changing...but PLEASE get off his d.ick! His acne cleared up and he's put on some muscle. I started off with almost the exact same size body as this guy and I now have about 20lb more muscle than the current "DJ Dan"...am I gonna make a video...hell no!! The picture of him fully clothed in the doggystyle position with that minger (thats an UG to you Americans) and the skinny-boy-in-a-leather-jacket-with-long-hair pose are just cringeworthy....how can you not laugh out loud at those?

Keep your little story to yourself and stop making out like you're some sort of Jesus firgure. Seriously...for all you losers that have been INSPIRED by this....let me show you how to do it:

1. Search this website for a post called "the idiot's guide to growth". Follow it. Follow it for longer if you want better girls than the the UGs and fatties that make up 75% of that video.
2. Get cool haircut and clothes and accessories.
3. Approach.

Please can I have legions of followers now? :rolleyes:
That post was full of hate. I think someones jealous. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.